View Single Post
Unread
Grand Esteem Family Elder

IssaEl21 is a jewel in the roughIssaEl21 is a jewel in the roughIssaEl21 is a jewel in the rough
Default Sacred Tablets Of Tama -Re By M.Z.York-El 33 / 720

Yaa Neteru , Magud Wahedaat A'shuguk Izu Fadun Li Kull . Kamaa El Shamush Harur Wa Nawur , A'shug Wa Zabukh Zahub Yod Wa Yod . El Hag Nafus Shil Zabukh Dek Yasuw Bi - Sanuhaws Hala Wa Yakul Ma Hajuz Zi Nasuf Li Ma'un Saluzaat Wa Makhsus Fursa . A'shug Izu Ma Walud Min Istaflaal Aw Bi -Wahudess Aw Arud . A'shug Izu Ratusun Ma'a El A'shug Shil Nasuf Wa El Hatug Shil Nasur . A'shug Izu El Tathub Makur Shil Kull Hag Hayuh . Yaa Neteru , Anly Wuledaat , Ane A'shegu Ent Ma'a El Nua ' Shil A'shug Dek Yakul Ma Kawun Rakhut Dakhul Kalumaat .
Oh Guardians , Precious Ones , Your Love Is Free For All . Like The Sun's Heat And Light , Love And Sacrifice Go Hand And Hand . The True Spirit Of Sacrifice That Springs Spontaneously Does Not And Cannot Reserve Itself For Particular Object And Special Occasion . Love Is Not Born From Determination Or Loneliness Or Desire . Love Is A Struggle With The Love Of Self And The Need Of Help . Love Is The Main Spring Of All True Life , Oh Neteru . Heavenly Fathers , I Love You With The Kind Of Love That Can't Be Put Into Words .

Yaa Neteru , Magud Wahedaat , Yakul Dabur Shil A'shug Wa She Zi Izu . Hazi Liyya Nafun Wa Kabaha Sawul . Shenu Haduy Liyya Haza A'shug ? Na'um . Shenu Haduy Liyya Haza A'shug ? Na'um Izu Ma Fa Sahul Liyya Hadur Bi .
O Precious Ones , Can't I Speak Of Love And What It Is . It's To Give And Never Ask . What Guides To This Love ? Grace . What Guides To This Love ? Grace Is Not So Easy To Come By .

Zi Izu Rabeh Bi Kaawun Khalud Jahuz Liyya Khadum Wa Rafudant Liyya Kawun Khadum. Kull Sabulaat Kamud Ila Na'um . Gad Sawul Ma'a Un Fatuh Galb Wa Ane Abrefu Henakzu Amul . Yaa Neteru Ane Ahmeduk Li Haza Lahuz Shil Shalum Fi Gadushuk Isumaat , Ane Ahmedu Ent .
It Is Gain By Being Ever Ready To Serve And Reluctant To Be Served . All Path Lead To Grace . Just Ask With An Opem Heart And I Know There Is Hope . Oh Guardians I Thank You For This Moment Of Peace In Your Holy Names , I Thank You .
The Cross Can Be Found In Two Places , One On Top Of The Churchs , And The Other On Top Of The Grave , The One On To Of The Churchs Is Where The Mentalty Dead Are , And The One On Top Of The Grave Is , Where The Physical Dead Lay .

It's Not The Things One Knows That Get Him Or Her In Trouble , Its The Things One Knows That Just Isn't So That Get Them In Trouble

Peace In The Lamb Is True-ly Wonderful