View Single Post
Unread
Grand Esteem Family Elder

IssaEl21 is a jewel in the roughIssaEl21 is a jewel in the roughIssaEl21 is a jewel in the rough
Smile El Holy Qur'aan By Dr M.Z.York

LQQk at the word Baab again . If you are familiar with the Arabic language , you will notice that the letter B - Baa in the word is followed by the letter S = Siyn and M = Miym . In the case of the word Baab , the letter A = Alif and B = Bab , which in Arabic translates to mean '' Father '' ( pronounced '' Abun '' ) , When functioning as a prefix B , is most often translated as '' In , '' With '' , or '' By '' . When used in reference to Allahu Subhaanahu Wa Ta'Ala . Baa is descriptive of the aid we receive '' By Way Of Him '' He is out means , Our Way , Our Aid ; we do things with His supreme aithority and sanction .

BAAB not only signifies A Doorway , Or Gate . It also is used in Arabic dictionaries and lecicons to denote new entries and appears as ; BAABU'L BAA .

The next part of the BISMI is the Arabic word ''ISM '' , the Arabic word for '' Noun '' or '' Name ''
. Its root is S - M . In this context , the devout Muslims readily understand that I am saying that Allahu Subhaanahu Wa Ta'Ala , is '' The Name '' . He's the Noun , and no other names or Nouns exist outside of Him . It's recorded in Al Qur'aan and the Torah ( 5 Book of Moses ) how Allahu Subhaanahu Wa Ta'Ala gave Adam ( Pbuh ) the first man and Prophet , Knowldge Of All The Means , That's '' ISM again . This was a gift that Allahu Subhaanahu Wa Ta'Ala gave to man alone , so that he could reflect back on the attributes and find peace in them , That's why in worship ( Salaat ) , Dhikr = Remembrance , is so important . It recalls a time long past , when Adam ( Pbuh ) remember all the things that he had been taught . It gave him solace . This is how we , Adam ( Pbuh ) sons and daughters , sould give praise to Allahu Subhaanahu Wa Ta'Ala , our Creator . ( Refer to Book # 1 , 2 Muslim Prayer Book '' ) This is one of the reason why Satan ( CH ) is jealous of of man , Allahu Subhaanahu Wa Ta'Ala did not give him this knowldge . He didn't give it to the Angels ( Spiritual Beings Created Right Before the creation of man ) . He only gave it to man , And in this is proof that was created superior to all other creatures , including the Angel and the Jinn .

Al Qur'aan 2 ; 31
'' ( And He Taught Adam The Names , All Of Them ) Then Presented Them Unto ( The Heavenly ( Angels ) . So He Said ; For - Tell For Me By Way Of These Names Of These If You Be Of Those To Be Truthful . ( 31 ) .

Torah ( 5 Books Of Moses Arabic Bible ) Genesis 2 ; 20 ,
'' And Dam Gave Names ( To All Cattle ) , And ( To The Fowl Of The Air ) , And ( To Every Beast Of The Field ) ; But For Adam There Was Not Found An Help Meet For Him , ''

Al Qur'aan 2 ; 33
'' He Said ; O Adam Foretell To Them By Way Of Their Names . He Said ; Did I Not Say To You Surely I Know The Unseen Of The Galactic Heaven And The Planet Earth . And I Know What You Show Forth And What You Be Keeping Back ( 33 ) .

The nex word in The Original Tasmiyah is Ar Rabb , from Rabbuka . What is the Sustainer , the Nourisher , the Increaser of everything in the Universe ? Is many times used out of context . For instance , Jesus the Messiah ( Pbuh ) in the New Testament was referred to as Rabboniy ( Rabuwniy ) , and sometimes , according to the English = Rabbi .

Book Of Matthew ( Arabic Bible ) 7 ; 21
'' Not Every One That Saith Unto Me , Lord , Lord , Shall Enter Into The Kingdom Of Heaven ; But He That Doeth The Will Of My Father Which Is In Heaven . ( 21 )

Book Of Matthew ( Arabic Bible ) 8 ; 2 - 3
And , Behold , There Came ( A Leper ) And Worshipped Him Saying , Lord , ( If Thou Wilt , Thou Canst Make Me Clean ) . And Jesus Put Forth His Hand , And Touched Him , Saying ( I Will ; Be Thou Clean ) , And ( Immediately ) His Leprosy Was Cleansed ,

Book Of Mark By Matthew ( Arabic Bible ) 12 ; 9
What Shall Therefore The Lord Of The Vineyard Do ? He Will Come And Destroy The Husbandmen , And Will Give The Vineyard Unto Others .

Book Of John ( Son Of Zebedee Arabic Bible ) 20 ; 16
Jesus Saith Unto Her , Mary , She Turned Herself , And Said Unto Him , Rabboni ; Which Is To Say , Master ,

Book Of John ( Son Of Zebedee Arabic Bible ) 1 ; 49
Nathanael Answered And Said Unto Him , Rabbi , Thou Art The Son Of ( Allah ) ; Thou Art The King Of Israel .

What happen sometimes is that the word Sustainer is not even involved , Take a close look at the Arabic in all the above quotes . Not all of them contain the word Sustainer In Arabic . And this is the way it is throughout the New Testament ; They use word like . Sayyid = '' King , Black , Ezalted Noble / Mu'allim = Learned One / Saahib = Companion ;....
The Cross Can Be Found In Two Places , One On Top Of The Churchs , And The Other On Top Of The Grave , The One On To Of The Churchs Is Where The Mentalty Dead Are , And The One On Top Of The Grave Is , Where The Physical Dead Lay .

It's Not The Things One Knows That Get Him Or Her In Trouble , Its The Things One Knows That Just Isn't So That Get Them In Trouble

Peace In The Lamb Is True-ly Wonderful