View Single Post
Unread
Grand Esteem Family Elder

Pa Neter Ra is on a distinguished road

Great Peace!

Question: What do the ratios 9:13 and 13:9 mean and how do they apply on planet earth?

Pa Neter Ra (The Serpent King, Sa Ra, Son of the Sun):

The ratios 9:13 and 13:9 are values for the reciprocal of light speed (.692308 = 692308) and the nonreciprocal of light speed (1.44 = 144) respectively. Recall that speed is distance travelled per unit of time (i.e., the second). I define the speed of light to be precisely 187,200 miles per second. This commensurate was derived from the base value (1872) of the ancient reckoning system of the Olmec (Amaru Chan) and is founded on the long count system of 13 Baktuns (13 x 144,000 kins = 1,872,000 kins). From my reckoning of the speed of light, its reciprocal defines the contemporary METER. The meter is a DIMENSION for analysis on planet Earth and on other planetary bodies. In the Natural Sciences, for example, the meter is used to quantify the earthly concepts called area (m^2), volume (m^3), density (kg/m^3), speed (m/s), acceleration (m/s^2), force (kg x m/s^2), pressure (kg/m x s^2), energy (kg x m^2/s^2), etc. NUWAUPU, which is Sound Right Reason, equates to the value 117. Interestingly enough, the value of the word NUWAUPU is a multiple of the speed of light mentioned above and is part of the dimensional analysis of Space, Matter, and Time (SMAT).

NUWAUPU = 117 = 13 x 9 = MC^2 = ENERGY.

In Power, Life, and Security

Pa Neter Ra (The Serpent King, Heru Djeti, Blue-Green Feathered Serpent, White Brother)
The Great Peace Society of Royal Serpents (Amaru Chan)
Return of the Serpent Race (Wadji) - Serpent Polity (Kaan)
The Opener and Guardian of 9^9^9 (The Nubian Mind, The Nubian Number)
The Elements, Mathematics & Arithmetic (T.E.M.ARI) by Nebu: Atun-Re (Heru Neterkhet Sutukh El) - Scroll of the Green Destiny (Circle 9 x 13)
13 x 9 (DIVINE LOVE)