View Single Post
Unread
Grand Esteem Family Elder

IssaEl21 is a jewel in the roughIssaEl21 is a jewel in the roughIssaEl21 is a jewel in the rough
Post El's Holy Injiyl ~ The Book Of Revelation

El's Holy Injiyl ~ The Book Of Revelation In The Original Aramic Chapter One Verse 1-3

Message Of Confirmation To The World That The Book Of Revelation Is The Book Given To The Messiah Jesus Which Thehos Gave To His Faithful Disciple John .

Verse 1 - 3 . The Revelation Of Ha Mashiakh , Yashu'a Which Yahweh Of The Eloheem Gave To Him , In Order For Him To Teach His Servants , About That Which Must Happen Very Quickly , And To Record And Send It By Way Of My ( Yowkhanan ) Hands , Through His Malak ( Malkiy Tsedeq ) For His Servant ( Yowkhanan Bar Zebedee ) The News Bearer .

Verse 2 . The Newsbearer Yowkhanan Testified By Way Of The Word Of Yahweh Of The Eloheem , And A Testimony Of Ha Mashiakh , In All The Affairs Which ( Yowkhanan Bar Zebedee ) Saw .

Verse 3 . Blessings Will Come To Womever Reads , And Listen To The Dawbar ' Words ' Of This Nabawa 'Prophecy 'Contained In The Book Of Revelation ; And Shamariym 'Guards ' The Writing In It And The Time Is Already Coming Near .

El's Holy Injiyl ~ The Book Of Revelation Original Aramic Chapter Thirteen

The Beast Rise From The Sea This Is The Beginning Of The United Nations . The State Of Israel Is Formed Because Of It .

( The Beasts )

Verse 1 . And I , John , son of Zebedee and Salome , stood upon the beach and I recognized a beast - like creature representing the United States of America , having seven heads for England , Russia , France , Germanys , Spain , Italy , and the ten horns for their ten leaders signifying the ruling and leadership of each country , being the symbol of Leviathan which is mentioned in the bible five times ...
Job 41 ; 1 , And I Quote ; "Can you draw out Levi'athan with a fishhook, or press down his tongue with a cord?
Psalm 74 ; 14 , And I Quote ; 14 Thou didst crush the heads of Leviathan, thou didst give him as food for the creatures of the wilderness.
Psalm 104 ; 26 , And I Quote ; 26 There go the ships, and Leviathan which thou didst form to sport in it.
Isaiah 27 ; 1 . And I Quote ; 1 In that day the LORD with his hard and great and strong sword will punish Leviathan the fleeing serpent, Leviathan the twisting serpent, and he will slay the dragon that is in the sea.
Psalm 74; 14 , And I Quote ; 14 Thou didst crush the heads of Leviathan, thou didst give him as food for the creatures of the wilderness.

Leviathan is called '' piercing '' and '' crooked '' because he gets into the hearts and subconscious of people and deceives them . Leviathan literally means '' Spiritually bound , '' By definition Leviathan is '' a monsters jointed monsters , symbolized by any of the reptile family , '' Leviathan is referred to as the serpent , the dragon and a beast . This beast was ascending up out of the sea , representing the multitude of people living within the shores of the United States of America and on its horns ten crowns .

Daniel 2; 23 - 33 . describes how this beast will be made of various components ; the head made of gold , the arms and breast made of silver , the belly and thighs made of brass , and lastly the feet made of a mixture of iron and clay , Notice how the metal that each part is made of decreases in value from gold to clay , As the four living creatures represent the four empires of the Evil One that have existed on earh , each part of the beast described also represent an empire .
The Cross Can Be Found In Two Places , One On Top Of The Churchs , And The Other On Top Of The Grave , The One On To Of The Churchs Is Where The Mentalty Dead Are , And The One On Top Of The Grave Is , Where The Physical Dead Lay .

It's Not The Things One Knows That Get Him Or Her In Trouble , Its The Things One Knows That Just Isn't So That Get Them In Trouble

Peace In The Lamb Is True-ly Wonderful