View Single Post
Unread
Grand Esteem Family Elder

IssaEl21 is a jewel in the roughIssaEl21 is a jewel in the roughIssaEl21 is a jewel in the rough
Arrow Things That Make One Go Hummmmmmm !

Amongst The Christians And Still A Chriatian , In The Degree Of Christism , I Am Known As Reverend ; Malachi Z . York Or Dr . York , Pastor And Founder Of The Egiptian Church Of Karast '' Christ '' Inc . Through The School Of Christism , I Translated And Explained The Book Of Revelation , From The Galilean Arabic And The Ancient Greek , To Reveal The False Teaching By Paul Of Another Jesus , Another Gospel .. Galatian 1 ; 6 , And I Quote ; I Marvel That Ye Are So Soon Removed From Him That Called You Into The Grace Of Christ Unto Another Gospel . .....And Another Spirit A Whole New Religion Taught To My People And They Accepted It .... 2Thessalonians 2 ; 11 , And I Quote ; And For This Cause God Shall Send Them Strong Delusion , That They Should Believe A Lie . ..... The Very Name Christian Was Not What Our Lord And Savior Calls His Followers .

The Word Christian Came From Antioch - Acts 11 ; 26 , And I Quote ; And When He Had Found Him , He Brought Him Unto Antioch . And It Came To Pass , That A Whole Years They Assembled Themselves With The Church And Taught Much People . And The Disciples Were Called Christians First In Antioch . ...... We And The Children Of God And Isa Al Masih '' Jesus The Christ '' Or Yashu'a Ha Massiah Is Our Savior , The Willing Sactifice .

In This Day And Time , I Received A New Holy Tablet . 2Peter 3 ; 16 , And I Quote ; As Also In All His Epistles Speaking In Them Of These Things ; In Which Are Some Thing Hard To Be Understood Which They That Are Unlearned And Unstable Wrest , As They Do Also The Other Scriptures . Unto Their Own Destruction . .... Our Own Scripture That Each Day . As Scientists , Astronomers , Paleontologists , And The Likes Uncover New Evidence Confirming That It Was Indeed Divinely Inspired , And Is Not Merely A Book But A Revelation , A Holy Scripture With Prophecies Of The Future Which Are Manifesting Daily . Also I Translated The Book Of The Coming Forth By Day , Called The Egiptian Book Of The Dead , From Hieroglyphics As Amunubi Rahkaptah . I Also Released A series Of Book Called Behind The Nine Ball And Bible Interpretation And Explanations .
The Cross Can Be Found In Two Places , One On Top Of The Churchs , And The Other On Top Of The Grave , The One On To Of The Churchs Is Where The Mentalty Dead Are , And The One On Top Of The Grave Is , Where The Physical Dead Lay .

It's Not The Things One Knows That Get Him Or Her In Trouble , Its The Things One Knows That Just Isn't So That Get Them In Trouble

Peace In The Lamb Is True-ly Wonderful