View Single Post
Unread
Grand Esteem Family Elder

Pa Neter Ra is on a distinguished road
Default School of the Bird

The ALL (El Kuluwm)!

Your ultimate return is El Kuluwm, The ALL. The planet Earth is losing its waters and thus this phenomenon affects your planet’s gravitational fields. As water evaporates, gravity decreases. As water condenses, gravity increases. The phases of water underscores a fundamental truth. The presence of Heat is a fundamental truth.

What is Heat?

Heat is matter risen in awareness or mindfulness. This higher awareness is associated with the idea of energy and/or force, which is revealed in the energy equation: E = MC^2. Think from the unreal to the real. Man’s concept of energy or force is without life and mind. So, I was inspired to convey a message and that was to reveal the right side of the energy equation i.e., MC^2 = 13 x 3^2 = 13 x 9 = 117 = NUWAUPU. I am a conveyor. The message is Life, the conveyor is existence (Holy Tablets, Epic of Creation and Before).

What is Nuwaupu?

Nuwaupu or Nuwau-Bu is the science of Sound Right Reason. It is the effective spiritual science vested in all Nuwaubians (male and female), melaninite children. Nuwau-Bu informs us that there were three creations. The primary (original) creation, for example, was performed by Etherians (nine ether beings), whose science is called Nuwau-Bu. Nothing manifests in effect, unless it has a cause. I am here, which was there, I am Yaanuwn.

Who is Yaanuwn?

Yaanuwn is the 19th of the 24 elders. He is the master teacher of the School of the Bird. The word Yaanuwn means to propagate by shoots. In other words - I was there, which is here!

Love, Truth, Peace, Freedom, Justice, Beauty

Pa Neter Ra (Heru NeterKhet Sut El)
Great Peace Society of Royal Serpents
13 x 9

AUM

Last edited by Pa Neter Ra; at 07:15 PM..