View Single Post
Unread
Grand Esteem Family Elder

IssaEl21 is a jewel in the roughIssaEl21 is a jewel in the roughIssaEl21 is a jewel in the rough
Exclamation The Holy Tablets By ( Dr . M.Z.York )

Verse 101 . You are all followers of Simon Bar Jesus , and the books you follow are Paul's and Luke's . Verse 102 . You Have No True Guidance . You Are Being Led By The Anti-Christ And It Is Said That Jesus Said . Verse 103 . '' For Many Shall Come In My Name And Say That I Am Christ And Shall Deceive Many '' , And He Said , '' For There Shall Arise False Christs , '' And He Said , ''Then If Any Man Shall Say Unto You You Here Is Christ , Or There , ' Believe It Not '. Verse 104 . And He Says That This Is What He Would Say ; And Then I Will Profess Unto Them , I Never Knew You Depart From Me , You That Work Iniquiries '' , This Is A Statement Being Made To Those Of You Who As He Said '' Many Will Say To Me In That Day , Lord , Lord , Have We Not Prophesied In Your Name , And In Your Name Have Cast Out Deviks ? Verse 105 . And In Your Name Done Many Wonderful Works '' , Oh My Christian Brother And Sisters , You Have Been Deceived By Satan . Turn Away From Him This Very Moment . Verse 106 . It All Began When Paul Lied And Said ; Verse 107 . ' I Had This Vision That Jesus Cames To Me . And Told Me To Have This Calling . Verse 108 . And Then Paul Took And Created The Doctrine Christianity Today . Verse 109 . Simon Bar Yashua Were Eventually Found Guilty Of Being A Sorccerer And A False Prophet . Verse 110 . And They Sought Out To Crucify Him . He Was Crucified In Rome At The Age 33 . And His Body Was Taken To St . Peter Basilica In Rome .

Verse 111. Where He Was Buried In 61 A.D. And He Is Entombed To This Day . Verse 112 . There Are Traces Of His Death Being Up In Europe . Verse . 113 . And They Made A Replica Of His Mother Mary of Magdalene And Him . Verse 114 . And It's Called The ( Black Madonna ) And That's Where The Pope And Them Are Holding Their Legions To , Because He Opened The Gate For Gentilers To Get In To Israel .

The Holy Tablets By
Dr . Malachi Zodok , York-El 33 / 720 .
The Cross Can Be Found In Two Places , One On Top Of The Churchs , And The Other On Top Of The Grave , The One On To Of The Churchs Is Where The Mentalty Dead Are , And The One On Top Of The Grave Is , Where The Physical Dead Lay .

It's Not The Things One Knows That Get Him Or Her In Trouble , Its The Things One Knows That Just Isn't So That Get Them In Trouble

Peace In The Lamb Is True-ly Wonderful