View Single Post
Unread
Grand Esteem Family Elder

IssaEl21 is a jewel in the roughIssaEl21 is a jewel in the roughIssaEl21 is a jewel in the rough
Arrow The Religion Islam Unmasked ( Scroll # 19 )

This Pamphlet Entitled '' The Religion , Islam - Unmasked , '' Was Written Using Material From The Internet . By That I Mean , We , The U. N . N . M . Had Our Own Internet Forum And Discussions Amongst Ourselves , And The Muslims Would ( Interfere And Introduce Themselves Amongst Us With Their Islamic Fallacies And Fantasies . So This Is Our Responses To All Of ( Their Silliness On The Internet Which Will Prove To Muslims And Non - Muslims That The Religion Islam Is Wearing A Mask , So Big A Mask , That When You Try To Unmask It , This Intimidates Muslims To The Point Where Thy Will Feel Threatened , And Even Have Permission To Kill In The Name Of Their Religion And Their God , Allah .

( Qur'aan 9 ; 29 ) ; And I Quote l '' '' Fight Those Believe Not In Allah Nor The Last Day . Nor Hold That Forbidden Which Hath Been Forbidden By Allah And His Messenger , Nor Acknowledge The Religion Of Truth , From Among The People Of The Book , Until They Pay The Jizyah With Willing Submission , And Feel Themselves Subdued , ''

So Now , I , The Supreme Grand Master Teacher . Maku ; Or Nayya ; Malachizodok York - El Will Set The Record Straight ; At Times Even Using Their Translation Of Yusef Ali And Muhammad Marmaduke Ali , If Not Badly Distorted . So The Muhammadans Who Claim To Be Islam's Adherents , And Those Who Are Not , Will Be Able To See Through This Man Made , 1 , 400 Year Old , Concocted , Hadith , Masked Religion . For Years , Muslims Claimed That Their Religion Is The First And Best Religion , And Everybody Else Is Wrong ;

Muhammad Is The Best And The Last Of All The Prophets , That Arabic Is The First Language , And Is So Precise , That There Are Not Any Mistakes At All , In Their Holy Book , Called The Holy Qur'aan / Koran . But , This Is Simply Not True ! Why Am I Doing This Book Affter The '' 360 Question To Ask Orthodox Sunni Muslims '' ( Refer To 360 Questions To Ask A Sunni Orthodox Muslim , Scroll # 198 ) , I Put Forth , Simply Because The Muslim World Ignored The 360 Book Publicly , Even Though It Shook Them Up Privately . I Don't Want My People Brainwashed By This Cult Parading Itself As An Authentic Religion . Its Sad Enough What Christianity Sid To The Mind Of My People - The Nuwaubian Moors ,

So I Feel Obligated To Stop Nuwaubians From Joining This Pagan Man - Made Desert , Arab Religion , And You Will See Through It By Reading This Book How Inconsistent The Qur'aan And Islam Really Is . If You Only Do Some Research , You Will Know One Of My Favorite Sayings Is . As All Members Of The United Nuwaubian Nation Of Moors ( U . N . N . M . ) Will Tell You ( DON'T BELIEVE ME , CHECK IT OUT !
The Cross Can Be Found In Two Places , One On Top Of The Churchs , And The Other On Top Of The Grave , The One On To Of The Churchs Is Where The Mentalty Dead Are , And The One On Top Of The Grave Is , Where The Physical Dead Lay .

It's Not The Things One Knows That Get Him Or Her In Trouble , Its The Things One Knows That Just Isn't So That Get Them In Trouble

Peace In The Lamb Is True-ly Wonderful