View Single Post
Unread
Grand Esteem Family Elder

IssaEl21 is a jewel in the roughIssaEl21 is a jewel in the roughIssaEl21 is a jewel in the rough
Arrow The Religion Islam Unmasked ( Scroll # 19 )

Mul < aramic > Is the same root as the word Millah < arabic > which Abraham got from The Ancient Egyptians who practiced this ritual way before Abram was born . They base their culture on the Circumcision . However , It is left out of The Qur'aan and it's in The Sahihu Bukhari Page 931 . There is a Whole Chapter One It . They even have Circumcision Of Females In Arabia , In The Fatawa Alamgrii , Volume 4 Page 237 . Circumcision Of Females occur daily in other Arab and Islamic Countries such as Egypt and Sudan .

Remember Abram ( Abraham ) The Chaldean was born in Ur , of Chaldea , ( Genesis 11 ; 31 ) And I Quote ; '' And Terah Took Abram His Son , And Lot The Son Of Haran His Son's Son , And Sarai His Daughter In Law , His Son Abram's Wife ; And They Went Forth With Them From ( Ur Of The Chadees ) . To Go Into The Land Of Canaan ; And They Came Unto Haran , And Dwelt There '' ,

Therefore , He couldn't have possibly been a Jew or even a Muslims . Where does it literally , Out of Abraham own mouth , Not even in the The Qur'aan , Where Abraham says , '' I , Ibraahiym Or Abraham Am A Muslim Or even Moses , David , Solomin , Or Jesus '' , For that Matter ? No Where !! I don't want some allocation to them that identifies with them , Made up in your own Self - Style Holy Book , Called The Qur'aan . Abraham was way before The Hebrew And Islamic Religions and your Holy Book - The Torah , Bible and Qur'aan . Abraham himself had A Torah before Moses did ( Genesis 26 ; 5 ) . And I Quote ; '' Because That Abraham Obeyed My Voice , And Kept My Charge , My Commandments , My Statutes And My Laws ''

The Aramic / Hebrew word used here for '' Laws '' , Is translated as Torah < aramic > '' 08451 Towrah { To - Raw' } Or Torah { To - Raw ' } From 03384 ; Twot - 910D ; N Fav - Law 219 ; 219 1 ) Law Direaction , Instruction 1 A ) Instruction , Direction ( Human Or Divine ) 1 A 1 ) Body Of Prophetic Teaching 1 A ) Instruction In Messianic Age 1A3 ) Body Of Priestly Direction Or Instruction 1A4 ) Body Of Legal Directives 1B ) lAW 1b1 ) Law Of The Burnt Offering 1B2 ) Of Special Laws , Codes Of Law 1C ) Custom , Manner 1D ) The Deuteronomic Or Mosaic Law '' So What Even Happened To His Torah Or Laws , Mr . Muhammadan And Jew ? If you , Muhammadans Say . That this is The Suhuf Of Abraham , ' Mentioned In Qur'aan 87 ; 18 - 19 , And I Quote ; And This Is In The Books Of The Earliest ( Revelations ) The Books Of Abraham And Moses ,'' ;...... Then We Ask You To Present It ; That Is Make A Copy Of It Public For Us All To See As You Did Your Qur'aan . And If You Can't Show It , Then It Doesn't And Didn't Exist . Just Another Qur'aanic Fabrication!
The Cross Can Be Found In Two Places , One On Top Of The Churchs , And The Other On Top Of The Grave , The One On To Of The Churchs Is Where The Mentalty Dead Are , And The One On Top Of The Grave Is , Where The Physical Dead Lay .

It's Not The Things One Knows That Get Him Or Her In Trouble , Its The Things One Knows That Just Isn't So That Get Them In Trouble

Peace In The Lamb Is True-ly Wonderful