View Single Post
Unread
Grand Esteem Family Elder

IssaEl21 is a jewel in the roughIssaEl21 is a jewel in the roughIssaEl21 is a jewel in the rough
Arrow Things That Make One Go Hummmmmmm !

Have Devoted My Visit To This Planet To The Resurrection Of The Mentally Dead , Which I Affectionately Refer To As Mummies . Never Did I Know That The Evil One Had Done Such A Great Job With These Prople Both Mentally And Physically As To Have Them Hate Self And Kind . My Greatest Dilemma And Hindrance Has Been The Black Devil . Born Amongst You , And By You . Married To You . Socializing With You . Praying In The Same Sacred Houses Of Worship As You . ; But Secretly They Have A ( Spiritual Pact With The Devil ) . Which Makes It Near Impossible For Them To Totally Surrender To The True Word Of The Lord God .

Their Very Nature Won't Let Them . It's In Their Seed From Genesis 3 ; 15 , And I Quote ; And I Will Put Enmity Between Thee And The Woman And Between Thy Seed And Her Seed ; It Shall Bruise Thy Head And Thou Shalt Bruise His Heel . ...... Also Read 1 Peter 5 ; 9 - 10 , And I Quote ; If Any Man Have An Ear , Let Him Hear .

There Is A Cursed Seed Of Devils Who Are The Canaanites . However , It's Not About Race When It Comes To Evil , Because There Are Black And White Evil People . But , For The Few Chosen From The Many Called , I Sift To Find Those Beings That Wish To Become One With The Supreme , In All . Those That Wish To Know The Way , The Truth , And The Light To Our Heavenly Father , Creator Of All And His Chosesn Anointed One ,

Psalms 2 ; 2 , And I Quote ; The Kings Of The Earth Set Themselves . And The Rulers Take Counse; Together Against The Lord And Against His Anointed Saying .

So I , Noble Dr . Malachi Zodok York -El 33 / 750 , Grand Al Mufti , The True Potentate . 1 Timothy 6 ; 15 , And I Quote ; Which In His Times He Shall Show , Who Is The Blessed And Only Potentate . The King Of Kings And Lord Of Lords .

As I Am Known Throughout The Mystical Schools , The Incarnation Of Tehuti '' Thoth '' Student Of The Great Tum . Known As Atum - Re . The First Point Of Resurrection From Ignorance To The Right Knowledge , The Right Wisdom And The Right Overstanding , The Amen . Revelation 3 ; 14 , And I Quote ; And Unto The Angel Of The Church Of The Laodiceans Write These Things Saith The Amen The Faithful And True Witness The Beginning Of The Creation Of God ;

I Have Blended In With Each Of The Religions Most Interesting To My People . I Lived As One Of Them And Practiced As One Of Them In Order To Reveal The Misconception Of These Doctrines That Have Plagued And Diseased The Minds Of My People . Many Take Offense To That Practice , But I'm Sorry The Truth Must Be Told , For The Very Soul Of God That Lighteth Every Man That Comes Into The World ( John 1 ; 9 ) Is At Risk .
The Cross Can Be Found In Two Places , One On Top Of The Churchs , And The Other On Top Of The Grave , The One On To Of The Churchs Is Where The Mentalty Dead Are , And The One On Top Of The Grave Is , Where The Physical Dead Lay .

It's Not The Things One Knows That Get Him Or Her In Trouble , Its The Things One Knows That Just Isn't So That Get Them In Trouble

Peace In The Lamb Is True-ly Wonderful