View Single Post
Unread
Grand Esteem Family Elder

IssaEl21 is a jewel in the roughIssaEl21 is a jewel in the roughIssaEl21 is a jewel in the rough
Arrow Things That Make One Go Hummmmmmm !

John 1 ; 9 , And I Quote ; That Was The True Light , Which Lighteth Everyman That Cometh Into The World .

Amongst The Arabs Of Al Islaam In The Degree Of Muhammadism , I Was Known As As Sayyid ; Issa Al Haadi Al Mahdi Or Simply Imaam Isa . Being Fluent In The Many Dialects As Well As The Classical Arabic Language , Galilen And Syriac Language , I Translated Word For Word ( Without Biasness ) In Favor Of The Islaamic Religion , The Qur'an ( Koran ) From Syretic Arabic Into English And Noble Koran With A Commentary For Shriners . I Sat Beneath The Great Shuyuwkh As A Student , One Of Which Was Mahmoud Muhammad Mahmoud And The Great Master Karama Shaikh Al Hasoun Of The Khalwatiyya Order Of Sufis Out Of Sudan As A Mahdiyya Of Ansaar .

As A Moorish - American Under Noble Drew Ali As M . York - El , I Republished And Revised The Holy Koran Circle Seven . Their Connection With The N.O.I. '' Nation Of Islam '' , Known As The Black Muslims , Encouraged Me To Do An In-depth Study Of The Teaching Of Master W.D. Fard , Allah In Person To His Final Messenger , The Honorable Elijah Muhammad . I Released Several Books Explaining In -depth . Their Doctrine , Which Led Me To Another Ex -Member Of The '' Nation Of Islam '' Called Clarence 13X , A Self -Styled Allah Who Founded The 5 Percent Nation Of Gods And Goddesses . I Collected Data And Published The Problem Book , Their Interpretation Of The English Class Lessons Of The '' Nation Of Islam .

Amongst The Hebrew Israelites , While In The Degree Of Mosesism , I Was Known As Rabboni
; Yashu'a Bar El Haady . As A Hebrew , I Had My Bar Mitz Wah By The Great Rabbi Matthews Of Harlem At Age 13 Through The School Of Judaism , I Translated The Torah And The Psalms From The Ancient Aramic Hebrew Into English .
The Cross Can Be Found In Two Places , One On Top Of The Churchs , And The Other On Top Of The Grave , The One On To Of The Churchs Is Where The Mentalty Dead Are , And The One On Top Of The Grave Is , Where The Physical Dead Lay .

It's Not The Things One Knows That Get Him Or Her In Trouble , Its The Things One Knows That Just Isn't So That Get Them In Trouble

Peace In The Lamb Is True-ly Wonderful