View Single Post
Unread
Grand Esteem Family Elder

IssaEl21 is a jewel in the roughIssaEl21 is a jewel in the roughIssaEl21 is a jewel in the rough
Arrow Things That Make One Go Hummmmmmm !

I Feel It Is My Duty As The True Reformer And Savior To My People To Make That , Which Is Unclear , Clear To Prepare Them For The Coimg Of The True Massiah Of God In These Last Days And Times Matthew 24 ; 27 , And I Quote ; For As The Lighting Cometh Out Of The East And Shineth Even Unto The West ; So Shall Also Coming Of The Son Of Man Be ....

I Have Also Revealed The Doctrine Of Those Called The Hebrew Israelites , And The Likes With A Series Of Books Called 360 Question To Ask And 3 Volumes Of Over 1,000 Pages Each Entitled The Degree Of Mosesism , The Deagree Of Christism , And The Degree Of Muhammadism , Covering Any Question That Anyone Could Have Pertaining To Any Of The 3 Monotheistic Religions . I Have Also Traveled The Rough And Rugged Path Of Freemasonry And Have Arrived As The Imperial Grand Potentate Internationally , Of The Ancient Arab & Oriental Order Nobles Of The Mystic Shrine New Mecca Temple No . 11 Macon Ga .

And I.G.P. Of A.E.O . & A.N.O.M.S. Al Mahdi Shrine Temple No . 19 Macon , Ga . Northern & Southern Jurisdiction , The Worshipful , Master Of Nuwaupian International Grand Lodge A.F. & A.M. , Also Deputy Grand Master Pride Of Georgia Grand Lodge A.F. & A.M. 33rd Scottish Rite Freemason Of Amos Grand Lodge Of Macon , Ga I , As Grand Al Mufti , Sit As The Head Of The Imperial Royal Council Of Nine ( I.R.C. of N . ) Ansarullah Of The International Supreme Council Of Arab Shrinendom .

I Entered The Order Of The Acacia . Under The Most Worshipful Master The IL.L. Charies Tinsley , 33rd Degree At King Solomon's Lodge No . 4 Of Brooklyn . New York The Grand Enoch Lodge In Brooklyn N.Y. On Putnam And Nostrand Ave . Prince Hall Affiliated And Of The Ancient And Accepted Scottish Rite Freemasonry A.F. & A.M. Jurisdiction Of Georgia Called Zerubbabel Grand Chapter Royal Arch Mason , United States And Canada . I Have Written Masoonic , Shriner And Eastern Star Books Such As ;

'' The Nuwaupian Chapter Of The Order Of The Eastern Star Handbook , '' General Questions For The Order Of The Eastern Star'' , What The Eastern Star Symbols Mean To Me , '' The Nuwaupian Masonic Quiz Book . '' Hidden Symbolism Of Freemasonry '' , '' Shriners And Freemasons Family Guide '' , '' The Noble Koran '' With My Translation And Transliteration ; Also Contains Verse By Verse Bible Reference And An In Depth Interpretation For Shriners And Christians All About Jesus The Messiah , And Much More .
The Cross Can Be Found In Two Places , One On Top Of The Churchs , And The Other On Top Of The Grave , The One On To Of The Churchs Is Where The Mentalty Dead Are , And The One On Top Of The Grave Is , Where The Physical Dead Lay .

It's Not The Things One Knows That Get Him Or Her In Trouble , Its The Things One Knows That Just Isn't So That Get Them In Trouble

Peace In The Lamb Is True-ly Wonderful