View Single Post
Unread
Grand Esteem Family Elder

IssaEl21 is a jewel in the roughIssaEl21 is a jewel in the roughIssaEl21 is a jewel in the rough
Arrow Things That Make One Go Hummmmmmm !

My Travels Took Me Throughout The World From Sitting With The Mystics And The Monks Under The Tibertan Master Lama Mott Kokomau Of China , To The Grand Lodge In Cairo , Egypt , North East Africa ; To Being A Member Of The Rosicrucian Other Since 1974 A.D. As Well As Astara Mystic Order Since 1975 A.D. For More Than 25 Years . As The Supreme Grand Hierophant , Of The Ancient Egiptan Order , A.E.O. , Mir '' Pyramis '' No . 9 , My Family Has Been Freemasons For Generations In Virginia's Zen Shriner Temple No . 122 Newport News , Virginia And Daughters Of Isis , Zen Court No . 98 , Prince Hall Affiliated .

I Stepped On To The Wite Lodge Freemasonry From The Black Egiptian Mystery As Tehuti '' Thoth '' Called Hermes Thrice Times Great , The Possessor Of The Master's Key . Keeper Of The Secret Word To Become A Haru '' Horus '' , A Companion Of The Great Hierophant ; I - M - Hotep . The Scribe Of The Secret Doctrine , Conferrer Of The 720 Degrees In The Secret Number 9 , And The Guardian Of The 9th Gate . Raising From The Ninth Chamber The Secret , Which Will Give You The Power To Re - Align Yourselves . I Was There , Which Is Here , When The Word '' Let There Be Light ''

Was Uttered . I Have Stood The Test Of Time . I Have Been Question By Scholars And Historians Of All Religions And Denominations . I Am Capable Of Answering The Unanswered And Solving The Problems Of The World ; Yet , My Personal Interest Is In Each And Every One Of You . I Am Not The Lord Jesus The Christ Nor Am I A Holy Man Or A Preacher . I Am After The Order Of The Most High . I Am A Master Teacher In The Body Of Christ . I Have Resurrected In The West , The Ancient Fraternity . A.E.O. With Healing In My Wings . The Spiritual Order Of Our Ancestors , The Egiptians , And Your True Bloodline Under The Reincarnation Of Neter ; Amunnubi Raakhptah , Your A'aferti

Pharaoh '' For This Day And Time '' Atum -Re '' . I Have Experienced All The Religions And Sacred Orders . And Now , I Bring To You . The Ancient Egiptian Order , A.E.O. The True Order Of The Egiptians That Which Gave Birth To All Others . And In This Day And Time . It Has Become The Fastest Growing Movement For World Peace Of The New Millennium . You Have Found Your Way To That Which You Have Sounght All Your Life .

'' Only Fools Duck When The Truth Is Thrown At Them '' Don't Believe A Word I Say , '' Check It Out For Yourself '' .

The Raatib For Shriners By The
Grand Al Mufti Divan Noble Rev .
Dr . Malachi Z . York -El
The Cross Can Be Found In Two Places , One On Top Of The Churchs , And The Other On Top Of The Grave , The One On To Of The Churchs Is Where The Mentalty Dead Are , And The One On Top Of The Grave Is , Where The Physical Dead Lay .

It's Not The Things One Knows That Get Him Or Her In Trouble , Its The Things One Knows That Just Isn't So That Get Them In Trouble

Peace In The Lamb Is True-ly Wonderful