View Single Post
Unread
Grand Esteem Family Elder

IssaEl21 is a jewel in the roughIssaEl21 is a jewel in the roughIssaEl21 is a jewel in the rough
Default Was Adam Black Or White ??

They Do Not Deal With Facts , They Base Their Information On Their Own Opinions Only To Misguide And Deceive Their Congregation Into Thinking That The Caucasian ( White ) Race Is The Seed Of God Or The Original Israelites , Hebrews Etc . When They Are Not And That Is The True Racism And Anti - Semitiism . However , There Is No More Room For Lies And Deception ; Thus This Scroll Will Give You All Of The Facts As Found In The Word Of God . Which You Can Reasarch And Have Proof Of Your Own About How The Edomite Race Came Into Existence , And Of Whether Adam ( 4026 - 3096 B.C.E, ) .

Was Black , White Or Other Like Never Before , You Will Be Given Profound Scientific . Sumerian , Akkadian ( Accadian ) Chalden ( Syretic ) , Biblical And Koranic Facts On This Subject So That You Can Have The Truth On The Origins Of The Races Of The World Once And For All . Don't Believe Me Check It Out . Now Let's Begin . Remember Right Knowldge , Right Wisdom And The Right Overstanding Leads To Sound Right Reasoning The Facts And The Truth , Which Will Help Lift The Spell Of Ignorance . Which Is Another Gospel ...

Galatians 1 ; 8 , And I Quote ; 8 But even if we, or an angel from heaven, should preach to you a gospel contrary to that which we preached to you, let him be accursed. 9

2Corinthians 11 ; 4 , And I Quote ' 4 For if some one comes and preaches another Jesus than the one we preached, or if you receive a different spirit from the one you received, or if you accept a different gospel from the one you accepted, you submit to it readily enough.

Colossians 1 ; 6 - 7 , And I Quote ; 6 which has come to you, as indeed in the whole world it is bearing fruit and growing--so among yourselves, from the day you heard and understood the grace of God in truth, 7 as you learned it from Ep'aphras our beloved fellow servant. He is a faithful minister of Christ on our behalf

And Another Jesus ... 2Corinthians 11 ; 4 , And I Quote ; For if some one comes and preaches another Jesus than the one we preached, or if you receive a different spirit from the one you received, or if you accept a different gospel from the one you accepted, you submit to it readily enough.

Who They Draw As White , In The Image Of The Beast ( Canaanites , Caucasians Or Caininites , Another Spirit , As Mentioned In 2Corinthians 4 ; 4 , And I Quote ; 4 In their case the god of this world has blinded the minds of the unbelievers, to keep them from seeing the light of the gospel of the glory of Christ, who is the likeness of God.

2Corinthians 4 ; 11 , And I Quote ; 11 For while we live we are always being given up to death for Jesus' sake, so that the life of Jesus may be manifested in our mortal flesh.

Ephesians 2 ; 2 , And I Quote ; in which you once walked, following the course of this world, following the prince of the power of the air, the spirit that is now at work in the sons of disobedience.

Is An Un - Holy Spirit , Jesus Of Two Thousand Years Ago Mentioned First In Matthew 1 ; 1 , And I Quote ; The book of the genealogy of Jesus Christ, the son of David, the son of Abraham.

And In The Noble Koran 2 ; 82 , And I Quote ; But those who have faith and work righteousness, they are companions of the Garden: Therein shall they abide (For ever).
The Cross Can Be Found In Two Places , One On Top Of The Churchs , And The Other On Top Of The Grave , The One On To Of The Churchs Is Where The Mentalty Dead Are , And The One On Top Of The Grave Is , Where The Physical Dead Lay .

It's Not The Things One Knows That Get Him Or Her In Trouble , Its The Things One Knows That Just Isn't So That Get Them In Trouble

Peace In The Lamb Is True-ly Wonderful