Exploding DNA Forums

Go Back   Exploding DNA Forums > Welcome To The Exploding DNA And Chat With The Gods Forums > Exploding DNA Classics

Notices

Exploding DNA Classics Post Old Scrolls, Pictures, Audio And Video Classics. Start An Auction.

Unread
Grand Esteem Family Elder

IssaEl21 is a jewel in the roughIssaEl21 is a jewel in the roughIssaEl21 is a jewel in the rough
Post Q & A On The Holy Tablets By ( Dr . M.Z.York

Introdroduction
This is the introduction to a new series of pamphelts entitled , '' Debates And Discussions '' Series . These are actual discussions and debates that people launch out to try and prove Our Master Teacher , Dr . Malachi Z . York wrong needless to say , They are no match for Our Teacher , And they all fail every time , As many have done in the past .

These debates are done through a computer , And on a computer forum that allows people from all across the world to discuss various subject of interest as well as their religious beliefs and disbeliefs . Within the 28 years that Our Teacher , has been teaching . He has allowed himself to be questioned by everyone from Jews , Christians , Muslims , To Hindus , Buddists , And Atheists . And None of these Sects were able to handle the facts that he puts forth .

Even the so-called '' Greatest '' Debaters , Islamic and Christians of all Denominations. Have Avoided him because they known , Although they won't admit it , He has the facts . And the Great '' Debaters . That have tried to verse him . Know that he is a force to be reckoned with . However . They will do everything in their power to Suppress Him . ( What They Will Do Is Use His Format And Style Of Writing .

In over 360 + Books , That he has written since 1967 A.D. He has covered every subject under , And now above the sun . He has reached people by different mediums such as Videos . Music , Books , Magazines , and Newspaqpers . These Mediums Have Been Published In Different Languages so that Everyone will be able to recive the facts and truth . Tapes of his lectures called The '' True Light '' , Have been Broadcasted in Different states all over the country . His teaching have Circulated All Over The World .

When he came , That was the End Of All The Lies , Hadiths , Fairy Tales and The Greatest Stories ever told . He has shaken the very foundation of Judaism , Christianity , And Islam and has changed the way you look at God and Religion forever . If you take a look at what Religion Breeds , It will make you ask . Just what is God doing for you ? And make you question just why are you caught up in this mess called Religion . These are just some of the things that Religion Breeds .

* Racism
* Hatred
* Separation
* Ignorace
* War
* Death

Almost every conflict that is going on in the world , Has it's roots in Religion . If you want to get rid of 90 % of the problem in the world , You would have To Eliminate Religion because it also breeds Self -Righteous people who have a Be - Right Complex , Even when they know They Are Wrong .

These are some of The Teasons Our Teacher launched out a series of Scroll Entitled '' The God Series '' , This listing includes '' Does Religion Breed Ignorance '' , Scroll # 98 , '' What Is God Doing For You ? Scroll # 54 , '' Does God Help His Own '' , Scroll #99 , '' Is Jesus The God Of The Koran '' , Scroll #100 , '' Is The Koran Authentic ? '' Scroll #118 And it doesn't end here . These Scrolls have opened The Eyes Of Many . Then there were those who chose to keep their eyes closed due to fear , And others , Due To Ignor-Ance or simply Ignor -Ing The Facts .

Our Teacher has stepped into A New Arena and trying to take us to the next level . Now in this forum , He is asking the questions . Of course , They can't withstand ir or back up their claims Scripturally or Scientifically . They just don't have the facts . Thus Our Master Teacher remains the most indisputable teacher of this time .

You may think as others , Who are in the forum debating with him , That he goes into the forum to cause confusoin . However , This is not true , This is another way for Our Master Teacher to convery the facts All Over The World . Even With All Of The Backbiting , Badgering and Slandering that Our Teacher receives , He still allows himself to be question by people .

Whenever Our Teacher goes into The Forum , As you probably know , He becomes the focal point of everybody's attacks . So , We At H.T.M. Or The Holy Tabernacle Ministries , Decided to share these discussions and debates with you ; In order for you to see how he deals with it and how he answers the questions for several reasons ;
The Cross Can Be Found In Two Places , One On Top Of The Churchs , And The Other On Top Of The Grave , The One On To Of The Churchs Is Where The Mentalty Dead Are , And The One On Top Of The Grave Is , Where The Physical Dead Lay .

It's Not The Things One Knows That Get Him Or Her In Trouble , Its The Things One Knows That Just Isn't So That Get Them In Trouble

Peace In The Lamb Is True-ly Wonderful
Unread

IssaEl21 is a jewel in the roughIssaEl21 is a jewel in the roughIssaEl21 is a jewel in the rough
Post Q & A On The Holy Tablets By ( Dr . M.Z.York )

1 ) . You May Decide To Be A Teacher , 2 ) . You Might Just Enjoy The Teaching Of Our Teacher , 3 ) . You May Have A Friend That Belongs To A Different Denomination Who Asks These Same Questions . Now You Have His Answers . These Are Real Debates That Have Actually Occurred And Have Been Logged And Can Be Proven .

In the case of quotes , For your reading convenience , We have inserted The Greek , The Arabic and The Hebrew Script with Transliterations for your research purposes . If an individual is discusse His or Her pictures , May also be inserted as well as Maps , diagrams and figures . Our Teacher answers are italicized to make it easier to find his responses . So , If you are ever in A Debate or Confrontation , You will be able to access the facts much faster , Note the abbreviated words behind each oth the person's names indicates what country , State , or city they are located in here is a listing ;

Amiyna -- Georgia
Deek -- Washington , D.C.
K.Moore -- New Jersey
2Gether&N.C. --- Charlotte , N.C.
Seeknfacts -- College Park , G,A.
Nu Jeru --- Vineland , N.J.
Joe -- Atlanta , Ga .
Owen Bryan --- London England
Bani --- London England
Robyne --- Pennsylvania
Al --- North Caronlina
Truth --- Washington
Capito --- Houston , T.X.
Mt . Vernon --- Mt . Vernon , N.Y.
St , Mtn , Magi --- St . Mountain , Ga

This discussion was written because of the many question that people have concerning The Holy Tables . The Holy Tables is a text that contains Information that your Historians and Scholars '' Forgot '' to tell you . It is not A Book That Flows , By that I mean , It is an accumulation of different Scriptures and other Texts that were put together and condensed into A Book Is Called The Holy Tables , The Holy Tables consist of Ancient Scriptures such as The Gilgamesh Epics , Enuma Elish , Etana , And The Suhuf , Which all came before The Bible and The Qur'an , Which are also referred to in The Holy Tables These Ancient Tablets are in The Holy Tables The way they were originally written by their authors and cannot be altered or rearranged .

Oftentimes , When you translate from an Ancient language to a modern language such as English , You're caught with the problem of conveying exactly what is being said , Which may oftentime result in the appearance of what looks like an error in this New language . However , To keep the text as pure as possible , You will have problems such as in The Seed Of Nakhash , Chapter 8 , Tablet 10 ; 26 Where it reads '' As The Though Even Before Though Arises '' Which in The Ancient language was '' As The Dhaat Even As Before Dhaat Arises . And the word Dhaat Is '' Something That Will And Must Come Into Existence But Hasn't As Of Yet '' , That's Why The Sentence Appears That Way .

So , I was left with the choice of putting exactly what it translates as , Or opinionationating . And I chose the first , And kept it pure . When I received The Holy Tablets , It was in Ancient Dialects . As a person Who Speaks Many Language , I translated the text as best as possible . When I Ask My Congregation Should I Change The Language To Fit The Way Americans Speak , They Answered '' No , The Language May Be Different But It Is Still Profound '' Thus , I Left It Pure . Again , They may appear to be missing words , But that's how it was spoken in those original languages . Such as Cain , And Abel , Chapter 9 , Tablet 6 ; 85 '' And Hawwah Was Comforted Her Daughter Unto Adam To Tell Him Come And See The Child And Name Him , ''

This means , That when Hawwah brought forth a perfectly beautiful Son, She was comforted by her daughter to present to Adam but I rather have left it pure . Incidents like that will occur in The Holy Text and as they arise , I will address them . If the public wishes that we set straight these meanings for them , I fear some of The Power Of The Text Will Be Lost In Satisfying Individual's Personal quests . People have often said it me , '' I Don't Overstand Some Of The Words Or The Language In These Chapters , '' It's Not Proper English , '' Or '' It Doesn't Make Sense , '' That Is , It Doesn't Make Sense To You , That Is How It Was Recorded And That Is How It Was . That's Why The End Of Each Chapter Reads '' This Is How It Was Recorded And This Is How It Will Be .

Also let me address something right now , Any book written and printed in these days and times has the fear of The Human Element . That Is Human Error . Many of the mistakes that appeared in The Holy Tables , Were printer mistakes . We Sent The Correction Pages To The Printer . However , They Didn't Do Their Part And Put Them In . However . The Contents Of This Tablet . Meaning The Information , Is Pure . The Conveyors Are Human . With That I Must Say , '' Nowhere In The Holy Tables Does It Say That There Are No Human Mistakes Or Typographical Errors '' . When It Says '' In This Book There Is No Doubt '' , Which Is Similar To What The Qur'an Says In Chapter 2 Verse 2 ; Giving The Implication That Every Word In The Qur'an Is Correct In The Arabic , And In The English Translation Because It Is Protected By Allah , And That Has Come To Be Proven Incorrect .
The Cross Can Be Found In Two Places , One On Top Of The Churchs , And The Other On Top Of The Grave , The One On To Of The Churchs Is Where The Mentalty Dead Are , And The One On Top Of The Grave Is , Where The Physical Dead Lay .

It's Not The Things One Knows That Get Him Or Her In Trouble , Its The Things One Knows That Just Isn't So That Get Them In Trouble

Unread

And I Say That Evil Men Put The Though In The Air So That When Typographical Or Informational Errors Did Finally Surface In The Qur'an After Ir Was Computer Analyzed In Both Arabic And English , That It Made The Qur'an Seem Unauthentic . This Was The Intent Of The Evil Ones Who Imply That There Are No Mistakes ; That Each Letter , Each Dot , And Each Vowel . Is Correct Beyond A Shadow Of A Doubt . That Was Their Job . And I Will Not Dare To Subject The Holy Tables To Such Ignorance For I Know From The Experience Of The Qur'an . That There Will Be Typographical Errors . Missing Paragraphs , And The Many Mistake That Humans Do Make .

However , This Is Not To Be Mistaken For The Fact That The Holy Tables Is Presented To You In The Language That You Speak American . The Holy Tables Came From Ancient Languages , And Makes It Next To Impossible To Convey Exactly What Was Recorded . So In That . I Say , If You Look For Human Error . You'll Find It . If You Look For Guidance , You'll Get It . It Depends On Who's Holding The Tablets And What They Are Holding It For . If You Look In The Holy Tables On Page 1 Of '' A Personal Note From The Receiver '' In The Fourth Paragraph , On The Fourth Line It Reads ; For In These Tablets There Is No Doubt '' And On Page 3 Of '' A Personal Note From The Receiver '' . Paragraph Four , On The First And Second Line It Says ; '' You Will Not Only Find That What Has Been Revealed To Me Is Without Doubt .....''

Does Not Means That There Aren't Any Typgraphical Errors , Misnumbering , Etc . When I Say That There Is No Doubt In This Tablet , I Am Referring To The Information Given In The Holy Tables . There Is No Way Possible , That There Will Not Be Any Common Human Errors In A Book , For The Mere Fact That Human Beings Adided In The Compiling Of The Information That I Received To Put In This Book . Human Beings Had To Type , Layout , And Proofread It . In The Holy Tables , I Gave Gratitude To A List Of Human Beings Who Helped In The Putting Together Of The Holy Tables , Not Angels ! There Is No Book That You Can Find That Is Without Error . And I Am Not Saying This Because There Are Typographical Errors In The Holy Tables Or Any Of My Scrolls . If You Say That This Is Not True ( That There Is No Books Without Error ) , It Is Because You Are Not A Writer .... We Hope You Benefit From This Series .

Deek --- Pop May We Ask Question From The Holy Tablets ?

M . Z . Y . ----- Yes , You May

K . Moore ----- So , Any Other Prople Outside The Tans Ask You For The Tablets Yet York ?

M .Z. Y . ---- Yes , Quite A Few , In Fact . We Received At Least Five Articles From Different People .

Truth ----Who Wrote The Holy Tablets ?

M.Z.York ---- By Wrote , If You Mean What Hand Recorded It . It Was Mine . If You Mean The Information , I Just Received It .

2Gether&N.C. ---- I Understand According To The Holy Tablets Our Sun Was Onece A Planet Called Aum Which Orbits Another Sun Called Sal . Now Here's The Question , Were There Other Suns Like Sal In That Time Period ?

M.Z.York --- Yes There Were , As Many As There Is Now Being Called Stars , Kuwkubaat < Arabic >

Deek --- York , On Page 3 Of The Holy Tablets Where It Speak About The Cosmic Ray For Emerald . What Does It Mean '' Being From Cipher Cipher One ?

M.Z.York ---A Nanometer Is One Billionth Of A Measurement Cipher Cipher One Is Equivalent To 001 Nanometer . Its A Cosmic Weight .

Seeknfacts --- In The Holy Tablets , There Is A Depiction Of Nibiru's Orbit And In Parenthesis The Word ( Rizq ) Is Found Right Underneath , Is Nibiru Rizq ?

M.Z.York ---- ( Page 32 Of The Holy Tablets ) Rizq Is A Planet Of The Nibirus That Come From Rizq , Will Bear That Title . Just Like Crafts That Come From America Have
USA On Them . This Is Too Deep For You Now And It Will Take Up Too Much Time ( Refer To '' Nibiru And The Anunnaqi ; Fact Or Fiction ? '' Scroll # 154 ) .

Joe --- In The Book Of Malachi , The 3rd Chapter , When It Speaks About The Book Of Remembrance , Is That The Holy Tablets ?

Unread

M.Z.York ---- No . The Book Of Remembrance That Is Spoken About In The Book Of Malachi 3;16 , Is Referring To The Quran . I Broke That Down In '' The Scroll Of Malachi '' Scroll # 111 , Page 106 , Which Clearly Tells You '' And A Scroll Of Remembrance ( Koran Called Also Quran ) . El Dhikra Meaning '' The Remembrance '' . Is Just Another Name For The Quran ( Quran 43;44 ) In This Quote . The Aramic / Hebrew Word Zikrone Is Used Meaning '' Reminder , Remembrance '' ( Job 13 ; 12 ) . Zikrone Is From The Root Word Zakar Meaning '' To Remember '' ( Genesis 8;1 ) And Is Another Name Of Kadmon / Adam . The Same As The Ashuric / Syriac ( Arabic ) El Dhikra As Used In The Quran 63;9 As '' The Remembrance ''

Owen Bryan --- Doc . Can You Please Explain Semjasa ?

M.Z.York --- Semjaza Or Semjasa Is An Ashuric / Syriac ( Arabic ) Word Meaning '' Will Be Noble '' . Semjaza Is One Of The Names Of Tarnush , The Head Of The 200 Fallen Angelic Beings . ( Holy Tablets Chapter Eleven Tablet 13 Verse 93 ) . It Is Also Another Name For Atum , The Father Of Kadmon ( Zakar ) ( Holy Tablets Chapter Eleven Tablets 13 Verse 54 ) .

Owen Bryan ---- Thank You .

K.Moore --- Hey All . Let's Stay On One Subject .

Nu Jeru --- Ok

Joe ---- Is There A Spiritual Connection Between The Pictures In The Tablets And Those Who LQQk Like Them ?

M.Z.York --- Yes . They Are Genetically Related . Yet Many Of Them Deny The Facts .

Nu Jeru --- Deeeeeeep !

2Gether&N.C. ---- Are We Going To Follow The Sabbath ????

M.Z.York --- Eventually We Will Observe Everything That Is In The Holy Tablets Which Will Include The Sabbath , Ramadaan , Juma'a , Selah . Etc . But First . We Have To Digest The Information That's In The Holy Tablets . We Can't Just Jump Into Our Practices Without Knowing How And Why We Are Doing Them .

2GETHER&N.C. ---- Is Anu A Seat Or A Name Of A Being ?

M.Z.York ---- Anu Is A Name Of A Being . Who Is Also Called Yehweh , Allah , Thehos . Adonai , And God .

Al ---- Isn't Anu A Plural Ending ?

M.Z.York --- In What Language ?

Nu Jeru --- You Mean As In The Prayer Of Murdoq To Anu ? Al

Al ---- Yes

M.Z.York --- Ask The Question Another Way .

Al ----Is Anu And All The Eloheem Together As One ?

M.Z.York ---- No . Anu Is An Individual . And All Humble Anunnaqi Give All Prasie To Him . And Desire To Be Like Him ( Anu ) , Who Is In The All .

Nu Jeru ---- So , Is It Good To Strive To Be Like Anu Or Tammuz Who Was Assigned To Us ?

M.Z.York ---- You Were Created To Be Like You . That Is A Job Within Itself .

Seeknfacts ---- Pops , How Is It Possible To '' Relax And Let Your Mind Take You To A Place Where You Don't Know ? ''

M.Z.York --- That Simply Means Don't Meditate On Idols , Qiblahs , And The Likes . Just Let Your Mind Go Where It Wants To Go .

2Gether&N.C. ---- Is Every Physical Object Composed Of Carbon In The Universe ?

M.Z.York ---- Carbon Is The 6th Element On The Chart , Which By The Way , Is An Outdated Chart . It's Atomic Number Is 6 , It Is A Nonmetallic Chemical Element That Is Found In Nature And Is The Most Abundant In The Universe . 94% Of All Known Compound Contain Carbon . It Relates To The 6th Day Of The Re-Creation When Kadmon's Body Was Fashioned From The Mud ( Refer To '' Science Of Creation '' Scroll #81 ) .

Al ---- How Will It Be Updated ? And Why Is It Out Dated ? Thanks .

M.X.York ---- With Each New Discovery Of A New Element , The Element Chart Has To Be Updated In 1789 A.D. Antoine Lavoisier Listed Only 33 Elements . Jons Berzelius , A Cheist During The 19th Century . Had Identified 50 Elements In 1810 A.D. In 1860 A.D. There Were A Little Over 60 Elements That Were Know , Today The Table Covers 118 Elements . So As You Can See . The Periodic Table Of Elements Has Gone Through Many Changes . Therefore , It Has To Be Updated With With The Discovery Of Quarks .

Nu Jeru ---- A Quark Is Smaller Than An Atom York ?

M.Z.York ---- Yes . The Lightest Atom Was Thought For A Long Time To Be Hydrogen . With The Discovery Of Quarks . The Chart Shifts Which Means Nature Shifts . The Quark Is The Smallest Unit Of An Element , Thus Far . Although The Atom Was Thought To Be The Smallest Unit In 1969 A.D. That Is No Longer Ture Because They Found That Atoms Are Cpmposed Of Even Smaller Units Called Quarks . All Things Are Made Up Of Atoms . Which Are Made Up Of These Smaller Particles Called Quarks , Such As Protons . Neutrons And Electrons . When These Components Are Joined . Together , They Form A Patterm . Atoms Are Depicted In A Circular Form . These Quarks Are Invisible To The Human Eye , And They Cannot Be Seen Through A Microscope .

Unread

Robyne --- York , Does Your Faith Substitute Science For Explanation Instead Of Faith In God ? Or Do You See Science And Nature As Evidence Of God ?

M.Z.York ---- It Is Science , I Do See Science In Nature And I Don't Believe In God ?

Al ---- What Is A Quark Relative To Our Solar System Being The Atom ?

M.Z.York ---- The Atom Is Made Up Of Quarks . Read Chapter One , Tablets Eight , Verse 28 Of Your Holy Tablets Which Tells You About The Quarks And The Atom .

Truth ----York Are You Dr. York From The Nubian Nation ?

M.Z.York --- One And The Same , Truth . You Might Want To Get A Copy Of The Scroll '' Does Dr . Malachi Z . York Try To Hide The Fact That He Was Imaan Issa '' ? Scroll #153 .

Al ---- There Is None Other !

Nu Jeru ---- That's Right

Deek --- The Master Of Masters !!!!

Seeknfacts ---- The Master Teacher !!!!

Truth --- Praise Be To Allah If You Are Dr.York .

M.Z,York ----- How Is That Truth !!!!

Truth --- I've Read Some Of The Scrolls .

M.Z.York --- That's Just The Beginning . Now That You Hold The Book Of Laam , You Will Be Surpised What Is Going To Start Happening . It's Going To Open Up A Whole New Door For Those Who Accept It .

K,Moore ---- A Lot Of Older People Are Getting In To The Doctrine More I've Noticed .

Deek ---- York , We Can See Already After Just Reading It To The People .

Nu Jeru --- I Am So Enthusiastic About Knowing What We Can Do To Help ? We Had 23 Today . Everyone Is Excited About Receiving Their Tablets .

M.Z.York ---- I Can Feel The Excitement .

Owen Bryan --- Which Is The Father Of Tammuz , Dumuzi Or Damuzi ?

Nu Jeru ---- Visitor Stay On One Subject .

M.Z.York ---- Dammuzi And Dummuzi Is The Same Name Just Cuneiform And
Chaldean.

Owen Bryan --- Who Was In The Caves For 309 Years , The Watusi Or The Amorites ?

M.Z.York --- The Canaanites Were In The Cave For 309 Years Before Anyone Knew About Them . The Flugelrods Called Halaabeans Or Hulub , Were Created 8,400 Years Ago By Yaaquub Son Of Yitkshaw And Lusinas . The Hindus Were Used To Breed The Flugelrods . Which Is The Original Aryan Race . They Are Not To Be Confused With The Canaanites , Who Go Back 4,004 Years . This Story Is All Explained In Detail In The 3rd Chapter Of The Holy Tablets .

Owen Bryan ---- Do You Have To Be A Part Of ( A.E.O. ) To Be In The 144,000 ?

M.Z.York ---- It Would Help Because Of The Sacred Teaching You're Going To Get To Prepare You Physically , And Spiritually For The Journey Through Other Dimensions .

Bani --- Will Any Amorites Be In The 144,000 ?

M.Z.York ---- Many In Distant Places . Many Are Called But Few Are Chosen , Bani . Many Nubians Are Children Of The Luciferians Also .

Nu Jeru ---- The Who And What Are You Tape Right York ? A Sister Wanted To Know Was Jimmy Carter A Clone , And What Happened To The Real Jimmy Carter When He Was Replaced ? Was It Him Or The Clone That Was The Ambassador ? .

M.Z.York ---- Tell Her Yes . Jimmy Carter Was A Clone He Is An Intergalactical Ambassador For Extra - Terrestrials Between Foreign Countries ( Refer To Man From Planet Rizq Scroll # 80 ) .

Seeknfacts --- So , From The LQQk Of It , Everything Works The Same On A Grand Scale , As Well As A Micro Scale . That Is Referencing The Laws Of Nature , Of Course .

M.Z.York ---- Very Good Seek ...

Unread

Yaakub ----- Does It Take A Life Time To Figure Out 9 To The 9th Power Of 9 ?

M.Z.York --- Just Ask Any Math Teacher . He / She Will Tell You About This Equation 9.9.9.
This Math Equation Is A Part Of Integrated Mathematics Called Exponents .

Deek ---- Are The Holy Tablets Combating The New World Order 1996 A.D Etc --- ?

M.Z.York --- It's Purpose Is To Break The Spell .

Christopher ---- In The Holy Tablets Chapter 14 , It Says That Canaan Was Born On The Ark But It Doesn't Mention His 2 Brother , Phut , Mizraim , And Cush . Where Were They ?

M.Z.York ----The Brothers Phut . Mizraim . And Cush Were There In The Craft Also . As Well As Other Being Which Is Mentioned In Chapter 14 , Tablet 1 ; 264-270 And 1 ; 278-285 . In Chapter 17 , Tablet 2;495-496 Gilgamesh Epics , Which Is An Ancient Tablet That Came Before The Bible Which Tells Of Different People Going Aboard The Craft . In Chapter 17 Tablet 2 ; 561-563 , Enqi And Enlil Were Having A Discussion Because There Were People That Survive After The Flood And Enlil Was Furious Because Of It . Canaan Played A Promineth Role In The Noah Story Therefore , He Is Mentioned Most Often . Just As The Story Of Jesus , Who Had Many Brother And Sisters . However , You Don't Hear Much About Them ( Refer To The '' Sons Of Canaan '' . Scroll # 145 . In The Right Translation Of Genesis , I Showed You How There Were Genus Homo , Homo Erectus , And Non - Speaking Mammals , Etc . Who Went Into The Craft Along With Noah And His Family .
( Refer To Sons Of Canaan Scroll #145 )

Mt . Vernon ---- How Was Imhotep Considered To Be The Ninth Elder Of Ptah ?

M.Z.York ---- Again Imhotep Is A Title Of Many Men . '' Hotep '' Is Like A Surname That Was Passed Along Such As Ptahhotep . There Was Also A King Name Nebhepetre - Mentuhotep Of The Eleventh Dynasty , Who Was Responsible For The Revival Of Egyptian Greatness Under His Reign .

St Mtn Magi ----Since Rizq Has Three Suns Would It Have A '' Night '' ?

M.Z.York ---- Yes . There Is A Point Of Triple Darkness On The Planet Rizq . There Are 3 Point Where There Is Darkness When The Moon Sheshqi Blocks 3 Different Part Of Rizq At 3 Different Points . On Page 103 Of Scroll #80 '' Man From Planet Rizq '' I Explain That Rizq Goes Through 3 Nights In One Day .

Christopher ---- In Chapter 15 It Says That Elizabeth Was 98 When John The Baptist Was Born , And Later On In Chapter 15 It Says That She Was 39 . Is One Of The Stories According To Islam And The Other According To Christianitity ?

M.Z.York ----During The Time When John The Baptist Was Born , His Parents Were A Part Of The Egyptian Schools Of Thought . They Lived By Their Calendar And The Way They Told Time Was Egiptian , Not Hebraic . In Chapter 15 , Tablet 2;217 Of The Holy Tablets , It Goes On To Tell You That John Ran To Live In The Wilderness Of Egypt . Egypt Was A Place Of Refuge For John And His Parents . Just As It Was For The Children Of Israel Genesis 46;8 , As Well As For Jesus And His Family ( Matthew Chapter 2 ) . When It Says That Elizabeth Was 39 Years Old , In Tablet 5 , Verse 2 It Is Based On The Hebraic Calendar . And Tablet 2;199 Is Based On Egyptian Clalendar .

It Is Recorded In The Islamic Faith , That Elizabeth Was 98 Years Old When She Gave Birth To John The Baptist . According To The Moorish Science Temple , Page 5 , Chapter 2 Of Their Koran , It Says ; Now Joseph , Mary And Their Son Were In Egypt In Zoan , And John Was With His Mother In The Judean Hills , Elihu And Salome Sent Messengers In Haste To Find Elizabeth And John . They Found Them . They Brought Them To Zoan ... From Olden Times It Was Ordained That You Should Be With Us And In This Sacred Shool Be Taught . ''

On Page 8 , Chapter 4 It Says ; When John Was Twelve Years Old His Mother Died , And Neighbors Laid Her Body In A Tomb Among Her Kindred In The Hebron Burying Ground , And Near To Zacharias '' Tomb '' . So , As You Can See , Egypt Played A Prominent Role In The Lives Of John The Baptist And His Family . Thus , The Reason Why There Are Two Ages For The Age Of Elizabeth At The Time Of John The Baptist's Birth Is Because They Are Going By Two Calendars .

Rabbi Capito ---- Did Qabiyl Hit Habiyl With 3 Different Stones On The Head Three Times
( Chapter 9 , Tablet 4 , Verse 90 Or With One Stone 3 Times ( Chapter 9 , Tablet 4 , Verse 100-101 ) ?

M.ZYork ---- There Were 3 Large Stones . It Is A Matter Of Language Again . In All Semitic Language , The Object Was Before The Language So What Would Be Hajartaat Thalaata Would Be '' Stones 3 Of Them '' And Gives The Appearance Of Being Stoned 3 Times . And Cuneiform , Arabic , And Hebrew Were Written This Way .

Rabbi Capito ----- In Chapter 15 , Tablet 7 ; Verse 29 Of The Holy Tablets It States That El Elyown Is One , Then In Chapter 15 , Tablet 7 ; Verse 93, 95 It Says That El Elyown Is More Than One , Which One Is He ?

M.Z.York --- Elyown Elyown El As One , Implies The Most High , The Highest Source Which Leads You Into The All , El Kuluwn . The Triune Meaning The 3 Parts Is El Yown El Yown El Yown Which Is El El El . The Redundancy Is Similar To Saying La Ilaha Ila Allah Where A Deity Is Mentioned Twice To Affirm It As One . The Seven Spirits Would Be Seven Ruwhu < Arabic > Which Is '' Winds Or Souls '' Or Nefs < Arabic > Or Persons Who Are All In The All . So Chapter 15 , Tablets 7 , Verse 29 , Is All Inclusive ; Quantum . Even A Trinity Is One Because Everything In It Is One . And You Can't Trap The Number One .

Rabbi Capito --- In Chapter 8 , Tablet 4 ; Verse 18-19 It Says That Elyown Elyown El Didn't Have Parents . However , In Chapter 4 , Tablet 4 , Verse 18-19 It Says That He Had A Whole Family . Could You Please Explain ?

M.Z.York ---- The Same Statement Is Made About Melchisedek . It Also Makes The Same Statement In John 1;13 And I Quote ; '' Which Were Born , Not Of The Blood , Nor Of The Will Of The Flesh , Nor Of The Will Of Man . But Of God ;...'' Giving The Impression Again , That No Blood Was Involved In The Birth Of Jesus . Yet , They Call Him The Son Of Mary And They Say He Was Of The Seed Of David ( The Bloodline Of David ) . When These Beings Reached Their Seat Of Divinity They Declare Having Neither Earthly Mother Or Father . But They Give Themselves To Be As Jesus Said , In Verse 12 . '' But As Many As Receive Him , To Them He Gave The Power To Become The Sons Of God ''' , As Sons Of God . He Made It Clear In Luke 2;49 While Talking To His Own Parents That He Must Be About His Father's Business . He Also Says I Am The Father Are One In John 10;30 , Where He States '' I And My Father Are One ''

And Verse 32 , '' Many Good Works Have I Shown You From My Father '' Yet , Luke 3;23 , Points Out That Joseph Was His Father By Adoption . And Then In Matthew And It's All Agreed In 13;55 That Mary And Joseph Are Mentioned As His Parents And That He Had Blood Relatives Namely James , Jose , Simon , Judas , And He Even Had Sisters . So Though He Had A Family And Blood Relatives . He Became A Child Of The Eloheem And Disrespected And Disregarded His Earthly Parents .

Unread

Seeknfacts ---- When The Tablets Mentions Anu And His Sons , Are Those Etheric Generations ? Or Are They Physical ?

M.Z.York ---- As The Name Anu Implies '' On High , The Heavenly One '' Its Speaking Of Him As A Son Of Anshar And Kishar . This Is His Physical Manifestation Yet On A Different Desity Level Than This Physical Plane That You're On But Not Exactly An Etherian . Al Beings Originally Were Etherians Who Took On A Physical Form .

Nu Jeru ---- Deeeeeep

Rabbi Capito ---- Could You Please Explain Chapter 7 , Tablet 10 Verse 16 , It Is Not Clear In The Holy Tablet And It Is Not Clear In The Mind Book Scroll # 71 ?

M.Z.York ----- It's Clear In Both The Tablets And The Mind Book The Mind Book Comes From The Holy Tablets . It Simply Means . It's Not Crul Destiny Nor Is It Unconcerned From Being Far Removed . It Merely Sets The Stage For These Situations . So Some . By This , Are Happy And Others Are Sad . But Its Ones Own Faith And That One Is You .

Rabbi Capito ---- In The Holy Tablet Chapter 14 , The Story Of Noah Tablet 1 , Verse 65 Is Says That Baqssi Was The First One To Make The Sound Of A Sneez And In Chapter 11 The Secrets Of Adafa Tablet 1 , Verse 85 , Says That The Pollen Cause Adafa To Sneeze And Adafa Was Before Baqssi And Noah's Time Which One Is Correct ?

M.Z.York ---- Baqssi Was The First To Sneeze Of This World Naasuwt The Realm Of The Humans . If You Read Before It In Verse 63 You'll Find That It Says '' This Was The First Time That Any Mortal Had Sneezed . Don't Get The Earthly ( Naasuwt ) Things Mixed Up With Malakuwt . Adafa ( Enoch ) Was In Tune With The Eloheem ( Anunnaqi ) . And Was Not Of This Earthly World Nassuwt . ( Holy Tablets Chapter 11 , Tablet 1 , Verse 147 ) . So Baqssi Was The First To Sneeze When Referring To Mortal Man Because Adafa Was Not A Mortal . In The Holy Tablet Chapter 11 , Verse 33 When Speaking Of Adafa ( Enoch ) And It Says '' As A Mortal . He Devoted His Whole Life To Obtaining Paradise '' Is Before He Knew That He Was Not Of The Realm Of Naasuwt .

Rabbi Capito --- If Yaaquub ( Yakub ) Grafted The Flugelrods Or Halaabean 8,400 Years Ago ( Holy Tablets Chapter 3 , Tablets 3 , Verse 141-142 ) . How Did Haylal Appear In A Flugelrod Form 49,000 Years Ago ( Holy Tablets Chapter 5 , Tablets 4 , Verse 140 ) ?

M.Z.York ---- You have To Remember . That Blonde Haired Blue Eyed Beings Were Coming To The Planet Earth And Living Here . Long Before Yaaquub Grafied The Flugelrods ( Refer To '' Are The Edomites Caucasians ? Scroll # 142 ) . They Were Just Some Of The Beast Of The Field Or Behaymaw . That Were Outside Of The Garden And Were Feared .

In The Holy Tablets Chapter 6 , Tablets 10 , Verse 39 , It Tell You That The Flugelrods Or Halaabeans Ancestors Were From The Ashtar Command . In Chapter 3 , Tablets 4 , Verse 44 -56 , Also Verse 303-318 And Verse 388-370 , States That Yaaquub Was Getting Help From Being From Zeta Reticuli . Alderbaran And How They Tapped Into His Brain ( Refer To Melanin -Ite Children Scroll #133 ) . Blonde Hair And Blue Eyed Beings Were In Existence Before Zakar And Nekaybaw Were Exiled From The Garden .

The Enkiduites Who Are Also Know As Shaggies From The Sirius Star Constellation . Were Also On The Planet For Million Of Years To Hunt Dinosaurs , ( Refer To '' Garden Of Eden '' . Revised Scroll # 49 , '' Son Of Canaan , Revised Scroll # 145 , The Plaeman '' . Revised Scroll # 20 , The Dog '' Revised Scroll # 143 ) .

Europeans In Mesopatamia Were Depicted As Having Blue Eyes On Their Statues . History Also Has It Recorded That About 2,100 B.C. Mesopotamia Was Subjected To A Century-Long Period Of Enemy Intrusion By Amorites From The West And The People Of Elam From The East .

In A Recent Article Printed In Weekly World News Dated March 12 , 1996 A.D. Entitled '' Bigfoot From Outer Space ! Page 16 States That '' Stunned Residents Of A Remote Wilderness Community On Lake Winnipe In Northern Canada Have Actually Seen The Hairy Nine Foot Tall Creatures Stepping Out Of Ufo's At Secret Landing Sites In The Area And Incredibly . The Royal Canadian Mounted Police Have Made Plaster Casts Of Monstrous Tell - Tale Footprints Left Behind By One Of The Extraterrestrial Beasts ''

The Article Goes On To Say And I Quote ; '' Recently After A Rash Of UFO Sightings A Mountie Patrolling The Region Made Two Pastic Casts Of 15-Inch Long Footprints . A Canadian Anthropologists Who Has Exammined The Casts Said He Knows Of '' No Earthly Creature '' That Could Have Made The Prints '' As I Have Said Before , This Is Nothing New , Now That I Am Putting Out All Of This Information . It Is All Over The Media . This Is No Coincidence .

The Information That Was Taught Years Ago Was From Adam Forward . Now . We Are Coming From Adam Backwards By Your Request . The Religion Of Islam , Judaism , And Christianity Starts From A Very Short Time Before Adam Down To The Present Days . That Is What People Wanted . So I Came Giving Them What They Wanted . So They Would Learn To Want What I Have To Give . And Now They Have Learned To Ask The Right Question . The Information From Before Was Earthly And Now We Are Dealing With Information That Is Pre- Hisory And Before .

Adam
BackWard / Celestrial ---- Who Lived Before Adam ----- Shamballah ----- Nibiru ---- Anunnaqi = Pre-history

Foward / Terrerstial ---- Muhammad ---- Jesus --- Abraham ---- Adam = History .

The Word Is '' Kalf < Arabic > From Which The Word '' Khalufa < Arabic > Comes From Means ' To Be Left Behind '' Or Kha - La - Fa < Arabic > '' He Left Behind , Successor '' Or Some Bibles Say Viceregants . If Adam Was Created '' Khalifa Fil Ard '' Meaning '' Successor In The Earth '' ( Quran 2;30 ) As The Quran Say , Then He Had To Have

Succeeded Someone . Now . Islam As A Religion That Defines What A Khalifa Is By The Very Argument That Created The Difference Between The Shi'ite . And The Sunni Muslim Sects Which Argues Over Which Man Ali Or Abu Bakr Is The Rightful Successor Of Muhammad .

David Is Also Called A Khalifa In The Qur'an 38;26 , In Quran 7;142 Moses Told Aaron To Succeed Him And The Same Word Khalifa Is Being Used Quran 6 ; 165 , 7;69 , 7;74 , 10;14 , 10;73 , 27;62, 35;39, All Speak Of People Being Appointed Khalifa '' In The Earth . So , The Only Way Adam Could Be The First Man . And Khalifa Is To Admit That Adam Came In A Line Of Succession . But It Blood Or Otherwise . However . You Cannot Succeed Someone That Still Exists .

So Adam Cannot Be The Khalifa Of Allah On Earth Because Allah According To Them Still Exists . One Ruler Has To Fall In Order For The Other Take His Place . So . The Quran Is Admitting That People Lived Before Adam , And That Adam Was A Khalifa , In The Earth , Because He Inherited This Position From Some Human Khalifa . That Was Before Him .

Rabbi Capito ~ When you compare the two chapter 6 , table 4 ; 114 - 116 about the birth of Melchisedek Son of Sufanim without the aid of a father and chapter 15 , tablet 5 ; 131 - 141 where it says that you need The '' Y '' Chromosome from a man to reproduce a male child .

M.Z,York ~ First of all , Let me tell you again that some of the chapter in The Holy Tablets connot be compared because they come from different languages in different times and different cultures surrounded them . Like the story of Noah which was taken from The Gilgames Epics . The Hebrew softened it up or simplified The story of Noah in Genesis Chapter 6 and 7 For their reading . Now , In Chapter 6 , Tablet 4 , You will find the story of Sufanim '' Giving Bith To Melchisedek . There was obviously a divine interventation that had taken Place In Tablet 4 ; 143 It Says That Melchisedek Was Like A 3 Year Old Child '' And Utnafishtim And Nir Were Very Terrified With A Great Fear . Because A Child Was Fully Developed Physically , Like A Three Year Old '' , This does not mean that he was actually 3 when he was born however , He was that intelligent and carried that light of the Eloheem .

Unread

This was the same kind of divine interventation that took place in the birth of Jesus . Christians will have you believe that Jesus was conceived through immaculate conception . However , That simply isn't true , As I have explained in many of my scrolls such as ; Who Was Jesus 'Father '' ? Scroll # 58 . An Anunnaqi Eloheem by the name of Nusqu ( Gabriy 'El ) Was sent to the woman Mary to conceive a child . It is nothing Spooky or Mystical about this situation other than these children were half Angelic and half Human . The problem is , You are trying to find out every detail of every story . Forgetting that some of the stories are simply symbolic . And in doing so . You can lose your mind because once you know , Then What ? If you do what I have done to The Bible and The Qur'an To The Holy Tablets , You will be looking for another Holy Book , Meaning that , If you research and look for an answer to everything that is in The Holy Tablets . It will loose it's sanctity . This doesn't mean don't try and get an Overstanding of The Holy Tablets , It means that because it was taken from other languages and brought into English because it is the only language you know . It makes it next to impossible for such a divine text to convey it's purity in such a Undivine language and culture . Take it and apply the stories to your everyday life . Some of the Storie in The Holy Tablets you will never be able to Overstand , However that is how it was recorded and that is how it will be .

Deek ~ York , On page 456 of The Holy Tablets where it speaks about the birth of Melchizedek . What is the difference between Damkina and Enqi giving birth to Murdoq and Nir and his wife Sufanim giveing birth to Melchizedek .

M.Z.York ~ The birth by Damkina and Enqi is Murdoq and the other is Melchizedek son of Nir and Sufanim it is two different people . Melchizedek Is A Title . There were many Melchizedek born ( The Birth Of Melchizedek Chapter Six , Tablet 4 ; 89 - 148 , The birth of Murdoq Chapter 4 Tablet 1 ; 80 -104 ) Notice there is a Melchizedek in Abraham's time ( Genesis 14 ; 18 ) . Moses Time ( Qur'an 18 ; 60 - 82 ) Jesus time ( Hebrew 6 ; 20 ) And if you put all those years together can you imagine how old he would be ? There were many Melchizedek such as myself . It is a title , And state you reach after you are 720 degrees .

Rabbi Capito ~ Chapter 15 Tablet 7 ; 71 - 115 And Chapter 1 Tablet 8 ; 1 - 76 doesn't match up .

M.Z.York ~ Firstly you must establish in your Mind that there were more than one Jesus , There were 3 Jesus , And decipher which Jesus is being talked about The verses in Chapter 15 that you are talking about is when Jesus traveled to Tibet . And entered some of The Budhist teachings . Jesus was talking to one of The Buddhist Priest name Barata Arabo what you read from Verses 71 - 115 were Buddhist teachings . It telles you so right there in verse 69 . So again , You cannot compare the two .

Unread

Rabbi Capito ~ In Chapter 15 Tablet 12 ; 27 It says that Barnbas Is Yashu'a cousin , Should this be Barnabas is Yashu'a step brother ?

M.Z.York ~ This is a human error . Thank you very much .

Rabbi Capito ~ In Chapter 15 , Tablet 23 ; 29 shouldn'r it read '' None other than Mustafa Muhammad Al Amin'' ?

M.Z.York ~ Thank you very much . This is a human error .

Rabbi Capito ~ In Chapter 10 Tablet 27 ; 63 of The Holy Tablet it says that The Sabbath Day is Sunday shouldn't it read Saturday ?

M.Z.York ~ Yes , Thank you very much . This is a human error .

Rabbi Capito ~Chapter 11 , Tablet 5 ; 17 Paragraph is cut off . Doesn't flow .

M.Z.York ~ This is a human error .

Rabbi Capito ~In Chapter 15 Tablet 10 ; 2 Should it read '' Yashu'a his brother in laws teachings ?

M.Z.York ~ Yes . This is a human error .

Amiyna ~ In Chapter 11 , Tablet 30 Verse 4 , It list 6 Archangels , What about the 7th ?

M.Z.York ~ The 7th Is Sama'el , Son Of Tarnush And Mylitta .

Amiyna ~ In Chapter 15 , Tablet 12 , Verse 51 , It doesn't list all of the originally revealed dates for The Scriptures .

M.Z.York ~ 1st And 2nd Corinthian Is 55 A.D. 2 Thessalonians Is 51 A.D. And Philipians 61 A.D.

Rabbi Capitp ~ In Chapter 18 Tablet 1 ; 30 It Talks About The Poplar Sprouted Fresh Water What Is The Poplar Object Sprouted Forth ?

M.Z.York ~ According To The American Heritage Dictionary , A Poplar Is Defined As ;
pop'lar n 1 . a . Any several fast - growing deciduous trees of the genus Populus having unisexual flowers borne in catkins . b . The wood of these trees. < It Is Simply A Tree >

Rabbi Capito ~ Chapter 15 Tablet 12 ; 7 And 9 ; 1 These Two Verses Don't Match Up . This Would Have Made Yashu'a 21 Not 27 If He Was Born In 7 A.D.

M.Z.York ~ You have to remember that according to The Christians Calendar Jesus was born in 1 A.D. And his mother Mary didn't start looking for him a wife until Jesus was 27 years old . And he didn't marry her ( Mary Magdalene ) until 28 A.D. So yes Jesus would have been 28 years old if he was born in the year 1 . A.D. According to Christians Calendar . This Story is based on Christian Timing A.D. ( Anno Dominus ) And B.C. ( Before Christ ) Remember all of the Romans were altering The Calendars and changeing the days . In The 500's A.D. The Monk Dionysius Exiguus , Introduced the present custom of reckoning time by counting the years from the birth of Christ , Which he miscalclated Four to Six years later than the actual date . If You Don't Believe Me Check It Out In The World Book Enclycopedia Volume 3 Page 405 Under Christian Era . < Yashu'a Son Of Mary And Gabriy 'El , Mary Mother Of Yashu'a , Mary Magdalene , >

Rabbi Capito ~ Could you explain in The Holy Tablets Chapter 15 Tablet 12 ; 14 ; 17 When John says that some was teaching in the name of Yashu'a and that was his son Simon Bar Jesus , Then in one of your previous books you say that it was Cleophas ?

M.Z.York ~ There were two separate incidents . There were many people during that time that were out teaching in the name of Yashu'a ( Jesus ) Cleophas And Simon Bar Jesus Were out teaching in the name of Yashu'a and they were being mistaken as the same person . < Simon Bar Jesus Son Of Yashu'a And Mary / Cleophas Son Of Cleopatra And Mark Anthony >

You are taking the story from The Special Edition Bulletin Entitled '' Who Do People Say I Am '' On Page 25 Where It Says ; The Tale Of Mark 9 ; 38 - 39 Is About How Yowkhanan ( John ) Is Telling The Real Yashu'a Of 2,000 Years Ago About A Man Healing And Teaching In His Name ; That Man Was Cleophas , '' And comparing the story found in The Holy Tablets Chapter 15 Tablets 12 ; 14 - 17 When it speaks of some one telling Yashu'a about his Son Simon Bar Jesus , Doing The Exact Same Things . Just as John told Yashu'a that Cleophas was teaching in his name . Some one else told Yashu'a the same thing only this time they were referring to his Son Simon Bar Jesus . You have to keep in mind that both Cleophas and Simon Bar Jesus were using the teaching of Yashu'a .

They used the title Jesus because of the meaning of the world , Which is '' Saviour '' Not because they thought that they were Yashu'a they all felt that they were some kind of Saviour to their people . Some of them use the word Sorcerers , Magicians , Astrologers . Or Soothsayers . To mean that they were a man of some type of greatness . They are all titles and many people used them , Just as the title Jesus or Yashu'a is a title and many people use it simply to mean '' Savior .

M.Z.York ~ Well , I Think Is Time For Me To Go . I Have Some Other Things To Do .

Deek ~ Thanks Pops

K.Moore ~ Yes , Thanks Pop . We really appreciate you taking the time out of your busy schedule to answer our questions . See you weds .

M.Z.York ~ I Do My Job

2Gether&N.C. ~ Peace Family

Seeknfacts ~ Peace In The Lamb ,

Joe ~ Is Truly Wonderful .

Nu Jeru ~ Peace All .

Owen Bryan ~ See You Next Time , Doc . Thank

Bani ~ Thanks Doc . This Was Truly An Experience

Al ~ Peace In The Lamb Is Truly Wonderful .

Truth ~ Peace York

Capito ~ Peace

Unread

Begin All Prayer And Thinking By Using El Kuluwm , The All . Prayer Of The Ansaars .
Oh Heavenly One , The Mosh High , Who Is Sustainer Of All The Worlds , We Do Accept The Duty You Have Lain On Us ; To Clean Up The Filth Made By The West And Its Nonsubmitting Fools , O My Sustainer We Beseech You , To Keep Your Hands Over Us , To Control The Strings Of The Courses Of Our Lives ; Our Sustainer , And If We Do Wrong , Please Show Thy Divine Blessings And Forgiveness On Us , You Are The Only One That Can Raise Us True Followers Of The Newsbearers , And In Thy Name We Carry On . ( An Anthem For All ) .

Question
On The
Holy Tablets
Series Book 15
Scroll # 140
By M.Z.York