Exploding DNA Forums

Go Back   Exploding DNA Forums > Welcome To The Exploding DNA And Chat With The Gods Forums > Thoughts Of A Nuwaupian/God & Goddess

Notices

Thoughts Of A Nuwaupian/God & Goddess Express Yourself On Any Subject. Ideas, Suggestions, Solutions, Comments.

Unread
Grand Esteem Family Elder

Pa Neter Ra is on a distinguished road
Default The Nature of Reason (Pa Paut)

Greetings grandchildren of erithoo (planet earth),

According to the Popol Vuh (an ancient text of the Kiche Maya) there was a moment when the great expanse of the sky (i.e., the Kosmos) was quiet and uncertain. There was not a sound to be heard or felt. There was no knowledge about the wisdom of HAH KHA. There was no knowledge about the doctrines of mental, correspondence, vibration, polarity, rhythm, cause and effect, gender, growth, and breathing. There was nothing but the inert dark sea (nunet) and the great expanse of the sky (pet). But as one continues to read the text, he or she will learn that there was something happening in the inert dark sea. One will learn that those who beget and conceive and those who beget the children were dwelling in the waters surrounded by light and hidden under green and blue feathers. By nature, these water dwellers were great thinkers and noble mystics. As one continues to read the text, another concept is introduced: Heart of Heaven. This idea, as one learns, is the origin of the GOD doctrine. I will expound upon the concept subsequently. In addition, one learns that the great thinkers and noble mystics (paut) of the waters began a dialogue discussing and bridging their thoughts and speech. And as they meditated upon their thoughts and words, it then became evident and unencumbered that dawn (wbnw) would emerge. The interesting thing here is that the emergence of daybreak is reminiscent of the Enneadic worldview. So, as the text explains the act of confluence via words and thoughts was organized and orchestrated in a dark liquid element by means of the Heart of Heaven.

As one learns, the Heart of Heaven or simply GOD, contains three aspects of lightning or flashes: (a) Caculha-Huracan, (b) Caculha-Chipi, and (c) Caculha-Raxa. The translation of these aspects describe the facets of lightning or flashes. For instance, Caculha-Huracan, Caculha-Chipi, and Caculha-Raxa are translated as one-legged lightning, small lightning, and green lightning accordingly. The Heart of Heaven, as we have ascertained previously, is also known as Hurakan and is therefore referred to as GOD. As one can see, the trinity is apparent: (a) the Father, (b) the Son, and (c) the Holy Spirit. The GOD concept or Hurakan and its three facets of lightning parallel the trinity of Christ-ism. The book of Matthew chapter 6 verses 9 thru 13, for example, is considered to be the Lord’s Prayer. Verse nine of chapter six starts off with the location of “our Father,” who ART IN HEAVEN (i.e. Heart of Heaven).

Finally, the mathematics of the Lord’s Prayer exemplifies a connection with the numerals 9 and 13. Matthew chapter 6 begins the Lord’s Prayer with verse 9 and ends it with verse 13. As you may not know, the product of 9 x 13 is 117. It is the arithmetical value for the word NUWAUPU (wbnw). The intent of the Lord’s Prayer is to direct or to align one’s heart to the milieu of Sound Right Reason through which the orderly arrangement of creation took root. This is the source behind the Big Bang Theory of contemporary science, such as Quantum Mechanics and General Relativity. The teaching of the Popol Vuh reveals to one that creation did not emerge where the Great Thinkers unified their thoughts and speech but rather creation emerged outside of their milieu; much like gene expression (transcription and translation of DNA).This may explain the objectiveness of reality. In other words, the way we see the universe is determined by the whittling of electrical signals and pulses inside the brain. Even the nature behind the process of Sound Right Reason will remain a mystery because the nature of it all is metaphorically hidden under green and blue feathers.

Recorded by: The Golden One of Atun-Re (Pa Asu Ra)
The Elements, Mathematics, and Arithmetic (T-E-M-ARI)
Nine to the Ninth Power of Nine
Peace in the Lamb, its Truly Wonderful!
9 x 13

Last edited by Pa Neter Ra; at 02:01 PM..
Unread
Grand Esteem Family Elder

Pa Neter Ra is on a distinguished road
Default The Nature of Reason (Pa Paut) continued

Greetings grandchildren of Erithoo (planet Earth),

In the above correspondence, I presented some information from the Popol Vuh regarding the dawn of creation i.e., the birth of life. We ascertained that the arrangement of creation was carried out via the Heart of Heaven, also called Hurakan i.e., GOD. From this principle, came three aspects or characteristics associated with lightning. These three characteristics relate to the trinity or triskelion in Christ-ism and many other triunes echoed throughout various ancient cultures.

Two principles initiated creation via the amalgamation of words and thoughts. They, according to the Popol Vuh, are called Tepeu and Gucumatz. Generative duality is a canon found in many ancient teachings e.g., Yin and Yang of the Ba Gua, which extends into a Pre-Heavenly arrangement and a Post-Heavenly arrangement. I, Pa Asu Ra, have developed something similar using the Maya sign for HUNAB KU in place of Yin and Yang centered within an eight bar and dot arrangement of Olmecan arithmetic that replaces the unbroken and broken arrangement of the Ba Gua. The result is what I refer to as The circle of NUBCHI.

Nubian BaGua or NUBCHI
eight sign; sun and moon step

Reverberated in the Popol Vuh is the generative duality called Tepeu and Gucumatz. The letters T and G begin their appellations respectively. As I had explained in a previously written correspondence, the geometrics and mathematics behind the letters T and G are revealed in the Nubian Number i.e., Nine to the Ninth Power of Nine. For instance, the letter G is associated with the number 618 and the letter T is associated with the number 315. As you may have ascertained, the geometric nature for each number is PHI (.618) and PI (3.15) respectively. The application is uniquely simple. The letter G is symbolic of the whirling power of spirit; while the letter T is symbolic of the mechanism or device for grounding its potential. Hence, the science of the golden rectangle, which manifests the golden spiral by means of ever appearing and ever vanishing, interconnected proportions of SQUARES and RECTANGLES.

In addition, the numbers 618 and 315 may be simplified via addition. For example, the sums for 618 and 315 render six and nine respectively. The superimposition of their loops forms a picture of a spiral galaxy, and as its enegry and forces are under confluence spiral galaxies produce parallel universes as seen by its clockwise and anti-clockwise motion displaced from the center. The dynamics of spiral galaxies underscores the nature behind the UNIVERSE, which literally means “to turn towards one.” The force behind this dynamic is confluence, which is explained in the Popol Vuh. The deliberation and harmonization of the thoughts and words between Tepeu and Gucumatz facilitated the process of life and thus the creation of the ancestors or ancient ones.

In the Medu Neter, we find the same generative principle in ATUM, which comes from the word TEM i.e., “to collect.” The word ADAM is a derivation of the word TEM. The generative principles of ADAM are ZAKAR and NEKAYBAW. Not to mention the generative nature of the ATOM, which literally means uncut.

Inscribed by: Pa Asu Ra
9 x 13

Last edited by Pa Neter Ra; at 04:30 PM..