Exploding DNA Forums

Go Back   Exploding DNA Forums > Welcome To The Exploding DNA And Chat With The Gods Forums > Exploding DNA Classics

Notices

Exploding DNA Classics Post Old Scrolls, Pictures, Audio And Video Classics. Start An Auction.

Unread
Grand Esteem Family Elder

IssaEl21 is a jewel in the roughIssaEl21 is a jewel in the roughIssaEl21 is a jewel in the rough
Post Special Edition The Truth ~ Who Do People Say I Am

They're our leaders we follow , But do not dare teach ( The Truth ) . Can they translate from the original ( Scriptures ) ? Do they really know what they're talking about ? Some may have learned the modern Arabic or Hebrew , But they don't and can't explain or interpret or give any form of commentary from their own mind without permission from their scholars which in most cases arent ( Nubian . ) Refer to the tales of Matthew 7 15 .

We need the whole truth , Not half truth or opinions or spookism , Or myth or the paleman's religion . Haile Selassis Coptic Christian ~ Bob Marley Rastafarian ~ Rev . Al Sharpton Baptist Mission ..

Check their writing see if they know , They know the problem but not the answers . Frederick K.C. Prices Evangelist ~ Rev . Jesse Jackson Christian ~ Joseph B . Rutherford Jehovah Witnesses ~ Pope John Paul Catholics ~ Ellen B White 7 Day Adventist ~ No more Mis-information , No more poor interpretation !

Abdul Bahai The Bahai Faith ~ We must be free , Bilal Philips Wahhabi Sect ~ We must be saved ~ Rashad Khalifa Submitters Institute ~ These people can't save us . They don't know how , They don't know the way

Honorable Elijah Muhammad Nation Of Islam ~ Siraj Wahhaj Sunni Negro ~ Clarence 13X 5%ers ~ Warith D . Muhammad Bilalians ~ Min . Louis Farrakhan N.O.I ~ W.F. Muhammad Founder Of The N.O.I ...

They speak well but get nothing done they complain but . That's all . No more lies , No more games .

Noble Drew Ali Morris Science ~ MalcomX Muslim Mosque Inc . ~ Marcus Garvey U.N.I.A .

They speak well but get nothing doen , The Lamb has done all of these and more , He has totally explained the so-called hidden meaning of the Qur'aan and showed its mistakes not seen for 1400 years . In one book called 360 Question To Ask A Sunni Muslim , he has totally broken the ctoss , by explaing in many pamphlets all about the lie's and mistruths and wrongs translated about Jesus Christ or Issa Ibn Maryam , things no one before him since 2,000 years has explained , even the hidden meaning of the mystical book called Revelation . None of them can or did even try to do this . He stood himself in from of questions by the 1000's day in and day out ; by Arabs and by Jews and by all kind of Christians 5% and others . No one , we mean , not one of your leaders ever did that , nor can receiving pre-written cards from a set audience get the job done ; none can do it , Let's look at the facts .

Many Articles Are Popping Up Presently On This Subject . ~~ God's Judgement Day Is Near October 28 , 1992 , Jesus Is Coming Again '' Fear God , And Give Him Glory , Because The Hour Of His Judgment Has Come . ~~ Mission For The Coming Days , P.O.Box 356 , E Rutherford , N.J. 0703 -356 ... This group of people are Christians who passed these pamphlets out in New York after the meeting of the Tabernacles held in a small town on our Saviour's Birthday June 26 , 1992 where we all gathered .

Rapture Oct 28 , 1992 Jesus Is Coming ~ People are confirming things they couldn't have possibly known ; such as a Hebrew group called Yahweh's Kingdom put out a pamphlet called '' Kingdon Voice Infinite Spirit '' Issued July 1992 . Yahweh's New Kingdom , Inc , P.O. Box 147 , Prescott , Az 86302 ~ Sprit Message Received June 1992 Channel - The voice speaks out and says that there will come an appearance of what people will describe as an angel in the sky when in fact it will be one of Yahweh's ( Yahuwa ) spirual guides appearing to a group of people in a very small town , but making a very strong impact in appearance . When this takes place , It is symbolic of the same thing that took place in Sodom and Gomorrah when Yahoshua -- the Messiah and Yahweh ( Yahuwa ) warned the people of the coming destructions . The scene changes . ''
The Cross Can Be Found In Two Places , One On Top Of The Churchs , And The Other On Top Of The Grave , The One On To Of The Churchs Is Where The Mentalty Dead Are , And The One On Top Of The Grave Is , Where The Physical Dead Lay .

It's Not The Things One Knows That Get Him Or Her In Trouble , Its The Things One Knows That Just Isn't So That Get Them In Trouble

Peace In The Lamb Is True-ly Wonderful
Unread

IssaEl21 is a jewel in the roughIssaEl21 is a jewel in the roughIssaEl21 is a jewel in the rough

Look at these conincidences or facts . Many people are confirming things they couldn't have known such as a Hebrew Magazine called '' Kingdom Voice Infinite Spirit Issued July 1992 . Now how could this medium person claiming to recellve spiritual vibrations . have known that the Lamb moved out of the city , and into a little town in New York in the year 1992 and had his first '' Gathering of the Tabernacles '' In June ? . He declared he was an angel coming down to bring in judgement . A living '' God ''

In this first part of the message you see the term spiritual guide . reflect on this , the Lamb has been calling himself our spiritual guide for the past 19 years . This was a sign for us coming out of Prescott , AZ . In fact his name , In Syriac ( Arabic ) Is El Sayyid Issa El Haady El Mahdi , El Haady El Madhdi both have the root < arabic > huda '' which come from - Yahuwdah ( Judah ) , El Sayyid shares the same root < arabic > el Asad , which is lion . So you have the lion Issa of Judah , the guide . El Sayyid Issa El Haady El Mahdi .

Yahweh Speak ; The spirit speaks in different languages , but it all means one thing . It comes back to the original message that was given by the Messiah and Yahweh ( Yahuwa ) . It doesn't matter how they try to compare Allah and Christianity . There is a difference indeed , but why must man seek deep into the depths of pits that have no light when in fact here I am ready to give service to those that give service unto Me ? Isn't it I Yahweh ( Yahuwa ) , who has given life instead of death ? Am I the One ? Tis not the fact ?!

How could they have known he was changing from speaking to us about Allah and Christianity and now speaking a very New and Dynamic Doctrine called '' Right Knowlege '' , In Aramic ( Hebrew ) and Greek , or which would have a strong impact on this impenetratable young generation , before hand ? How could they have known that he would be speaking to us in different langudges ? Then is it possible that a Korean Church of Christians were passing out leaflets bearing signs that on October 28 , 1992 Jesus is coming ? Look at what happens when we look into the dates .

Look at the Mathematics of the date October 28 , October , is the month in which all this new information hit the page of a newspaper in the nation's capital ; October 28 means 8 in Greek . The Lamb was born in the year 1945 in the 6th month ; on Tuesday the 3rd day of the week . If you add these four numbers together ... Sun = 1 , Mon = 2 , Tues 3 , 4 + 5 + = 9 ... 999 Nine Ether .. Nine To The Ninth Power Of Nine - El Yahuwa's Mark The Opposite Of 666 The Devil's Mark . ..... 3x9 = 27 And 2 + 7 = 9 Again .... 28 + 8 + 6 + 3 = 45 Or You Get 1945 . Which is the year of the Lamb's birth . If you add these numbers 1 + 9 + 4 + 5 = 19 you get the mystical number the number 19 again .
The Cross Can Be Found In Two Places , One On Top Of The Churchs , And The Other On Top Of The Grave , The One On To Of The Churchs Is Where The Mentalty Dead Are , And The One On Top Of The Grave Is , Where The Physical Dead Lay .

It's Not The Things One Knows That Get Him Or Her In Trouble , Its The Things One Knows That Just Isn't So That Get Them In Trouble

Unread

The leaflet bears the wrong cover , the skin color , It is the complexion of the beast , but someone in their congregation was inspired . So we're talking about someone of the Oriental Race . Israelites , and even the Jebusites , Canaaite Race put up signs with the Hebrew . Recently spotted on the road side along route 17 , going right up to the little town , In Upstate N.Y. where the Lamb lives up on a mountain we call Mount Zion ; there is a sign that says Moshiach is on the way be a part of it ! This word '' moshlach < aramic > means messiah . This is another group proclaiming the return of the messiah , and with out knowing pointed the way .

So what do we have , four different organizations claiming the savior , as they call him .
1 . The Moshiach
2 . Jesus
3 . The Lion of Judah
4 . The Son Of David
5 . Angel

These Are The New Books ~ And What A Strong Impact ~ Truth / Facts / Overstanding / Guidance / Freedom / Salvation And / Liberation And / Justice / Wisdon ... First Language ~ The Yoruba ~ Right Knowldge ~ Breaking The Spell ~ The Real Messiah ~ Bible His -- Story ~ Out True Roots ~ Are There Black Devils ? ~ Our Bondage ~ The Cruci - Fixion ~ Mythology ~ Is Haile Selassie The Christ ~ The Lost Tribe ~ What Is Nuwau -Bu ....

False Messiahs - Which One Of The Many Different Picture Of Jesus Christ Your Savior In Books
On Your Church Or Home Wall , Stop Right Now Before It's Too Late !

Is predicted to come as found in Yowkhanan ( John 7 ; 42 ) and in Yowkhanan ( John 22 ; 16 . In the New Testament ; which is what Christians ascribe to in the 21 Chapters of El's Holy Scriptures of Yowkhanan John son of Zabadly ) , In the 7th Chapter 42 verse . is a very important verse that your Christian scholars have never pointed out or seemed to have purposely skipped of Jesus being the physical son of , as they say God . and the story of the Immaculate Conception that Christians have been teaching you for years .

21 Chapters Of The Autobiography Of Yowkhanan ( John Son Of Zebedee ) 7 ; 42 .
Has Not The Graf-Ay ( Scriptures ) Said That Khtis -Tos ( Anointed , Messiah , Christ ) Er - Khom - Ahee ( Is Coming ) Of The Sper -Mah ( Sperm , Seed ) Of Dab -Eed ( Beloved , David And Out Of The Ko - May ( Village , Town ) Of Bayth - Leh - Em ( House Of Flesh , Bread , Bethlehem ) Where David Was ,

Unread

The word that is keyed in on in this quote is the Greek word for seed Sper-mah , Which is what the Christians say is the language that the New Testament was written in is Sper - mah . The Greek word Ser-mah translates in the English as Sperm , in the Aramic ( Hebrew ) the word for Sperm is Zera . And in the Ashuric / Syriac ( Arabic ) the word for Sperm is El Hayawanu Manawiyu According to Webster's New World ( Definitionary ) Dictionary the word Sperm is defined as ; 1. a ; the male fecundating fuid ; semen b ; a male gamete .

What the quote Yowkhanan ( John ) 7 ; 42 is saying is that Jesus was conceived from male generative fluids ( Sperm ) . So based on this word ( Sperm ) which is a fluid produced solely by males , then the mother of Jesus being herself a Female which produces Ovum , would have had to had A Sexual Intercource With A Male Of The Human Specles ; Meaning A Mortal Man Or A Physical Man In Order To Produce A Male Offspring . In Order To Reproduce A Male Child You Needs 46 Chromosomes 23 From The Male Traveling On His Sperm And 23 From The Female In Her Ovum Which Receives The Sperm . The Male Sperm Consisting Of X and Y chromosomes And The Female Consisting Solely of X chromosomes . The Male Participation For A Male Child's Is Absolutely Necessary For Without It A Female Would Be Without the Y Chromosomes Of The Male Sperm Thus , No Male Child Could Be Born .

In the 16 Chapter of the Letters of Paul you find the exacr same word for Seed being used .

16 Chapters Of The Letters Of Paul , Romans 1 ; 3 ,
Per-Ee ( Of ) His Hwee -Os ( Son ) Ee-Ay -Sooce ( Issa , Yashu'a , Jesus ) Khris -Tos ( Anointed Christ ) Our Koo - Ree -Os ( Master ) Which Was Ghin -Om - Ahee ( Has Become ) By Way Of The Sper - Mah ( Sperm , Seed ) Of Dab -Eed ( David ) According To The Sarx ( Flesh ) .

Khazown Yowkhanan ( John Son Of Zabadiy And Salome ) Revelation Given To Jesus Of 2000 Years Ago 22 ; 16 .
I Ee -Ay - Sooce ( Issa , Yashu'a , Jesus ) Have Pem -Po ( Send ) Moo ( My ) Ang -Eo - Os ( Messenger ) To Mar - Too - Reh - O ( Bear Witness ) Unto You These Things In The Ek -Klay - See -Ah ( Assemblies ) , I - Mee ( I Am ) The Hrid -Zah ( Root ) And The Ghen -Os ( Kindred ) Of Dab - Eed ( Beloved 'David ) The Lam -Pros ( Bright , Goodly ) And Or -Thrin - Os ( Early ) As - Tare ( Star ) .

Unread

Ties In With Malachi 4 ; 5 ;

4 Scrolls Of The Elohim Miyka'El ( Michael ) . Malakiy ( Malachi ) 4 ; 5 .
Behold , I Will Shaw-Lakh ( Send ) You Eliyah ( Elohim -Yahuwa ) The Naw - Bee ( Prophesier ) In Front Of Your Face Before The Great And Intensity Day Of Yahuwa .

The above quote in Khazown Yowkhanan ( Revelation ) confirms that the Elohim in Malachi is not the Jesus of 2000 years ago like Christians say he is , Because they use this as their concept of Jesus of 2000 years ago being 'Jehovah '' , which was created in the Tales of Mark chapter 1 verse 1,2,3,4, Which they stole from the Scroll of Malachi and please make note of the numbers - Malachi 4 verse 4 , 5 , People translate prophet as messenger or an angelic being coming as a human being ( Yowkhanan [ John ] 4 ; 1 ) Mark was trying to use the Scroll of Malachi to make Jesus out of Jehoavah and John the Baptist out of Elijah , who himself said he was not . ( Yowkhanan [ John 1 ; 21 ) ; as Mark so plainly puts it in John 1 ; 23 '' I am a voice crying in the wilderness '' , At this point he is trying to make Jesus of 2000 years ago into Jehovah ( Yahuwa ) that was the origin of the misconception tied into John the Baptist making that statement . However , this could not have been Jesus of 2000 years ago in Malakly ( Ma;achi ) . Because in Malachi 4 ; 6 , It speaks of turning the hearts of the father to their children ;

4 Scrolls Of The Elohim Miyka'El ( Michael ) , Malakiy ( Malachi ) 4 ; 6
And He Will Shoob ( Return ) The Labe ( Inner Being ) Of The Fathers To The Children . And The Inner Being Of The Children To Their Fathers ; Fan ( In Order That ) I Come An Naw -Kaw ( Smite ) The Planet Earth With Khay - Rew ( Utter Destruction ) .

And Jesus of 2000 years ago told his disciples to drop their nets , jump up and desert their familles and become fishers of men ( Tales of Mark 1 ; 16 ) . It was not Yowkhanan Ha Mlkwah ( John the Baptist ) the Baptist in Malachi 4 ; 6 , because he didn't encourage people to go home to their familles either . Yes our savior in the new covenant tell's us first get in touch with your family let them know you care .

Unread

The Nation of Islam is expecting the Return of their Savior , Even the 5% are waiting for the return of a Savior believe it or not according to W.F.Muhammad of 1930 A.D. who left 3 1 / 2 years , then left in the 1 - 40 lessons - coming of Allah , I give all my power .... for Allah to come , So they are still expecting the return of the Messiah from 1933 , when Master Farrad Muhammad left until now . So theirs has not come ; Yet they're expecting god in the person , which we say is our Savior and theirs , in the person . Lost Found Muslim Lesson #2 1-40 .

#39Ques ; Now tell us would you hope to live to see the gods will take the devil into hell in a very near future ? Ans ; Yes ! I fast and pray , Allah in the name of his prophet W.F.Muhammad , that I see the the hereafter , when Allah will in his own good time takes the devil off our planet , earth . #40 Ques ; And what will be your reward in regard's to destruction of the devil ? Ans ; Peace and happiness ! I will give all that I have and all within my power to see this day . for which I have waited for 379 years .

This lesson number two was given by our prophet W.F.Muhammad , which contains forty questions & answered by Elijah Muhammad one of the lost found here in the wilderness of northern America in February 20 , 1934 . This Means They Are Still Expecting Someone , And Because 5%ers use these lesson and Clarence 13X has beed dead since 1969 , and they too are expecting a Savior '' , The whole Christian world has been waiting for the repture and the Return of Christ . They teach that Jesus who died on the cross almost 2000 years ago is going to resurrection from a dead state and return as their Savior and when he return he is going to have the same physical body with the same features as he did when died almost 2000 years ago .

This is not Resurrection , This is Reincarnation , Which Christians claim is strictly a Hindu belief .and Reincarnation are two entirely different things . Resurrection merely means to get up or to rise from a dead state to life , While Reincarnation means to Incarnate again or Recompose into the same physical body or return in another body . The word for Resurrection in the Greek language is Anastasis and means rising , standing . The word in Ashuric / Syriac ( Arabic ) is Qiyaam and means to '' rise '' to '' get up '' to '' stand '' ,

To Be CONTINUE In Next Post