Exploding DNA Forums

Go Back   Exploding DNA Forums > Welcome To The Exploding DNA And Chat With The Gods Forums > Science For The 9mind

Notices

Science For The 9mind Leave Scientific Facts, Findings, Comments, Including Questions And Answers To Wu-Nuwaupu.

Unread
Grand Esteem Family Elder

IssaEl21 is a jewel in the roughIssaEl21 is a jewel in the roughIssaEl21 is a jewel in the rough
Default Q & A Class With Dr . M.Z.York

Teresa --- The Same Words In Greek And Hebrew Were Used In The Old And New Testaments .

King's Kid ---- York , In The Word He Says Many Times , That He Is God's Son , The Trinity - God , Son , Holy Spirit In 1John 5 ; 7 .

Teresa ---- God The Father , God The Son And God The Holy Spirit .

Andreas ----- Hello All .

M.Z.York ----- God The Father , Then Humanity As His Children And And The Holy Ghost Are The AngelicBeings , You Are Useing 1John 5 ; 7 As If It Is Authentic When In Fact It Has Been Proven To Be A Distorted Scripture Nor Does It Exist In Any Of The Original Manuscripts

M.Z.York ---- Hi Andreas .

King's Kid ----- I Know That You Are Going To Try To Discredit The Trinity York , But The Trinity Is Real .

Joby ---- How York ?

M.Z.York ----- I Don't Try To Discredit AnyThing Or AnyOne I Just State The Facts , And I Am Only Interested In The Facts . To Answer Your Question . When The Bible Was In Its Original Language Of Aramaic ( Hebrew ) Arabic And Galilean Arabic , The Verse 1John 5 ; 7 , That Has Become The Foundation For The 3 Beings In 1 Concept Called The Trinity DID NOT EXIST , It Also DID NOT EXIST IN GREEK ,

The Distortion With The Onset Of The Roman Catholic Church The Roman Catholic Inserted The Trinity Verse When They Translated The Bible From Greek To Latin I Purposely Said '' Inserted '' And Not '' Translated '' Because , As I've Already Said The Original Greek Did Not Have This Verse . HowEver , You Will Find Some Greek Translation Have Either The Whole Trinity Verse Or Only A Portion Of It ,

Amy Rugland ----- Explain Please .

M.Z.York ----- 1John 5; 7 Is Surround In Controversy Because There Are Two Versions Of This Verse Your Bibilical Scholars Say 1John 5; 7 . That Is Used In Most Bibles Today . Is Either Not The Origian Verse . Or They Say That Its Only Partially Genuine . There Have Been Many Arguments Between Scholars On This Subject When In Fact There Shouldn't Be Any Arguments Because The Original Aramaic Subject When In Fact There Shouldn't Be Any Arguments Because The Original Aramaic And The Greek Manuscripts Don't Have This 1John 5 ; 7 ,

In It . The Problem Is They Really Don't Want To Admit That The Trinity Really Has No Basis In The Teaching Of Yashua , Making The Trinitarian Churches And Any Other Sect That Believe In This 3 In 1 Concept Obsolete , FurtherMore , In The Ancient Eastern Manusripts By George M Lamsa Which Is A Bible That Is Translated From The Original Aramaic And Syriac Language On Page 1222 , In 1John 5 ; 7 , You Will See That The Orginal Verse Says This ;...

Original Verse <> And The Spirit Testifies That That Very Spirit Is The Truth
Mistraslation <> This is he who came by water and blood , even Jesus Christ , not by water only , but water and blood , And theSpirit testifies that that very Spirt is the truth . And there are three to bear witness the Spirit and , the water and the blood ; and these three are one ,

Now , When You Read 1 John 5 ; 7 In Your Standard Bible , You Will Read This ,
1John 5 ; 7 <> For there are three that bear , Record in heaven , the father , the Word , and the holy ghost ; And these three are one . Do You See How The Verse Were Distorted ? They Are Both 1John 5 ; 7 , But They Don't Say The Same Thing ! That's Because In Your Standard Or Revised Edittion Bible , You Will Find The Original , Verse 5; 7 Has Been Actually Pushed Up To Merge With Verse 5; 6 .

Now LQQk At 1John 5 ; 6 Below
'' This is he that came by water and , Blood , even Jesus Christ ; not by Water only , but by water and Blood And It Is The Spirit That Beareth Witness Because The Spirit Is Truth '' ;...The Underlined Segment Is Really The Original 1John 5 ; 7 By Combining The Original Verse 5 ;6 And 5 ; 7 Together , This Left Verse 5 ; 7 Made It Conviently Free To Insert The False '' Trinity '' Verse . Just In Case You Think I Made This Up . Clarke's Commentary Also States That In The Very Early Bibles , This Verse Didn't Exist Clarke's Commentary Says This About 1John 5 ; 7 ;... ''

But It Is Likely This Verse Is Not Genuine . It Is Wanting ( Missing ) In Every M .S . ( Manuscript ) Og This Epistle Written Before The Invention Of Printing . One Expecyed . The Condex Montfortii , In '' Trinity College , Dublin ; The Others Which Omit , This Verse Amount To One Hundred And Twelve . It Is Wanting ( Missing ) In Both The Syriac . All The Arabic , Ethiopic , The Coptic , Sahidic .Armenian , Slavonian , In A Word , In All The Ancient Versions . But The Vulgate And Even Of This Version Many Of The Most Ancient And Correct , MSS . Have It Not .. It Is Wanting ( Missing ) Also In All Ancient Greek Father , And In Most Even Of The Latin

Andreas ----- So What About Those Who Say A Portion Of The Quote Is True ,

M.Z.York ----Then There Are Those Scholars Who That Only Part Of This Quote Is Genuine Once Again , Let's Go Back To 1John 5 ; 7 In Your Standard Bible . < '' For There Are Three That Bear Record In Heaven , The Father , The Word , And The Holy Ghost , And These Three Are One > The Underlined Part Of This Quote Is The Part That Your So - Called Scholars Say Is Genuine . Some Bibles Are Equipped With Notes And Small Commentaries To Help You OverStand The Verses You Are Reading . If You Have Such A Bible . It Will Most Likely Say The Same Thing . For Instance , On Page 1776 In The Ryrie Study Bible It Says ;

Verse7 For there are three that bear record in heaven , The father the word , and the Holy Ghost and these three are one .
Commentary 5 ; 7 - 8 Should end with the word record The remander of Verse 7 And part of Verse 8 , Are Not In Any Ancient Greek Manuscript . Only In Later Latin Manuscripts .

Now , They Say Verse 7 And Verse 8 Is Only Partially Genuine . There Are Even Some Greek Translation That Also Supports This Version , But That's Because They Were Translated From English Back Into Greek 1John 5 ; 7 Was Just Another Way To Confuse And Add Another False Sect And Belief

Kevin ----Wow , I Didn't Know That .

Joby ----- Hello Andreas . York I Guess You've Made Your Point . I Had No Idea That 1 John 5 ; 7 . Was The Center Of Much Controversy .

M.Z.York ---- It Is One Of Those Things That Are Kept Quiet Because That Would Be The End Of Some People's Faith And That Is Something That People Who Promote Religion For A Profit Can't Afford To Do .
The Cross Can Be Found In Two Places , One On Top Of The Churchs , And The Other On Top Of The Grave , The One On To Of The Churchs Is Where The Mentalty Dead Are , And The One On Top Of The Grave Is , Where The Physical Dead Lay .

It's Not The Things One Knows That Get Him Or Her In Trouble , Its The Things One Knows That Just Isn't So That Get Them In Trouble

Peace In The Lamb Is True-ly Wonderful
Unread

IssaEl21 is a jewel in the roughIssaEl21 is a jewel in the roughIssaEl21 is a jewel in the rough

Teresa ----- I'm Not Going For It . No God The Father , Jesus The Son And The Holy Ghost Is The Comforter .

M.Z.York ----- Not Going For What ? The Facts Are Right There In Front Of You . If You Say That The Holy Ghost Is The Comforter And Still Keep The Concept Of The Trinity , Then You Would Have To Have 2 Holy Ghost . Thus , You Get The Father , The Son , The Holy Ghost And The Holy Ghost Because One Of The Holy Ghost Has To Be The Comforter According To You Belief Right ? I Must Correct You Here . The Comforter Was The Arabain Prophet Muhammad ( 570 - 632 A.D. ) .

Teresa ------ What !!!!

King's Kid ------ Okay !!! York Has Finally Lost It Everyone !!

M.Z.York --- No . Is The Only Reason You Asked Me Am I a Christian Or What Is Because I Said That Muhammad The Arabian Prophet Was The Comforter ?

Teresa ---- No It's Because That Is Kind Of Far - Fetched .

M.Z.York ---- Even If It Is Fact And Can Be Proven ?

Joby ---- Not Even That York , Christianity Has Nothing To Do With Islam .

M.Z.York ----- Little Do You Know Joby , Christianity Has Alot To Do With Islam .

Teresa ----- So What Are You Driving At ?

M.Z.York ------ What I'm Driving At Is That Christian Will Continue To Live Off Blind Faith And Tunnel Vision Even If Someone Presents Them Or Should I Say You With Cold Hard Facts . You Will Still Carry On In Your Ignorance Not Once Stopping And Thinking . ' Hey There Is Some Validity To What This Person Or That Person Might Be Saying ' . It Is A Terrible Spell That You Are Under .

Lewes ----- Muhammad Was An Arabian Man Not The Holy Spirit , His Tribe Worshipped A Local Tribal God - The Moon Which They Called Allah .

M.Z.York ----- Wrong ! The Arabic Word For Moon Is Qamar , Not Allah . Allah Is From The Hebrew Eloh Found In The Old Testament .

Andreas ---- Well York Present Your Facts . You Are Always Talking About The Comforter Being An Arabian Prophet .

M.Z.York ----- I Wrote A Book Called '' Who Was The Comforter '' / Edition # 132 . However . I'm Sure You All Have A Bible Nearby So Turn To The Book Of John 14 ; 16 , The First Place In The New Testament Where The Word '' Comforter '' Is Used Which In The Greek Is The Word Paraklaytos Meaning '' Helper , Advocate , Called To One's Aid '' Here In John 14 ; 16 , Jesus Said And I Quote ;

John 14 ; 16
And I Will Pray The Father , And He Shall Give You ( Another Comforter ) That He May Abide With You For Ever .

When Jesus Said In John 14; 16 And I Quote '' And I Will Pray ( The Father ) And He Shall Give You ( Another ) Comforter That He May Abid With You Forever ; What Was The ( Another ) '' That Jesus Was Saying ( His Father ) Would Send ?
However , no one can Deny the fact that '' Another '' is in Reference to something of The Same Kind . This kind would have to be Another '' Teacher As Jesus Was .
According To The American Heritage Dictionary Of The English Language , The Word '' Another '' Is Defined As ; Another 1. An Additional ; One More , 2 . Distinctly Different ; Some Other . 3 . Different , But Of The Same Character ; A . An Additional One , B . A Different One , C , One Of The Same Kind .

In Ashuric / Syriac ( Arabic ) , The Word For '' Another '' Used In John 14 ;16 Is Aakhir From The Root Word Aakhara Meaning '' Another , The Other A Thing Or Person Other Than Former Or First '' So Here You Have The Meaning Of The Word Another In Two Different Language But They Both Have The Same Meaning . The Implication In John 14;16 Is Not Merely '' Another '' But '' Another Of The Same Kind '' .

All Throughout John 16 ; 7 - 15 , When Jesus Was Speaking About This Comforter Who Was To Come , He Constantly Used The Word '' He '' Which Is Another Indication That It Was A Human Being That Was Like Jesus That Was Coming To Guide You Into All Truth
( John 16 ; 13 ) . The Word '' He '' Does Not Imply That Jesus Is Talking About A Thing Or A Place , He Was Talking About A Person And In English Grammar , The Third Person '' He '' Is Almost Always In Reference To A Person , A Male .

A Comforter Is Defined As ''One Who Consoles Or Comforts ''
The Word '' Comforter '' ( The Noun ) Is Derived From The Verb '' To Comfort '' Which Means ' To Strengthen Greatly , To Give Strength And Hope To ; Cheer To Ease The Grief Or Trouble Of ; Console In Aramic ( Hebrew ) The Word For '' Comforter '' Is Nacham . Other Forms Of The Word Are ;

5163 . Nacham Pronounced Nakh ' - am ; From 5162 Consolation , Nacham
An Isr ; Naham ''
5165 , Nechamah Pronounced Nekh - aw - maw ; From 5162 ; Consolation ; -
Comfort
5166. Nechemyah Pronounced Nekh - em - yaw ; From 5161 And 3050 Consolation ; Of Jah ; Nechemjah , The Name Of Three Isr . ; Nehemiah
In The Greek Language The Word Used For '' Comforter '' Is Parakletos
3870 Parakaleo Pronounced Par - ak al - eh - o ; From 3844 And 2564 Meaning '' To Call Near I.E. Invite , Invoke ( By Imploration , Horatation Or Consolatio ) Beseech , Call For , ( Be Of Good ) Comfort , Desire ( Give ) Exhort ( - Ation ),Intreat , Pray , Praise ,

3874 . Paraklesis Pronounced Par - ak'lay - sis From 3870 Meaning '' Imploration , Horation , Solace ; - Comfort , Consolation , Exhoration , Intreaty Praise .
Definitions Taken From Strong's Exhaustive Hebrew And Greek Concordance By Jame Strong , The Ashuric / Syriac ( Arabic ) Word Used For Comforter Is Mu'izz From The Root Word Azaw And 'Azza Which Means '' To Take Patience Console ( One Self , To Comfort , Praise , Cratitude '' Other Forms Of The Word Are .

1 . Azza .. Meaning '' Comfort , Consolation , Solace , Praise .
2 , Ta'ziya ... Plural Ta'aazin Meaning '' Consolation . Solance Comfort , Condolence Offer Ones Condolence ''
3 . Mi'azzin ... Meaning '' Comforter , Consoler , Condoler .. << Definition By Han Wehr English Arabic Dictionary

Now If You Hear Someone Say ; When He Come He Will Lead You Into All Truth What Do You Think The Implication Of '' He '' Would Represent Here ? Would You Say It Was Referring To A Person , Place , Or Thing ?Of Course You Have To Say It Is Referring To A Person . In English Grammar , The Third Person '' He ' Is Almost Always In Reference To A Person , A Male . So Then It's Also Safe To Say That The Quote In The Gospel Of John 16 ; 13 Is In Reference To A Person Not A Ghost . Not You Know That The Word '' Another '' Means '' One Of The Same Kind '' And The Pronoun '' He '' Is In Reference To A Person .

Can The Word '' Comforter '' Be Found Anywhere Else In The Scripture ?
However , The Fact Is There Are Numerous Places Throughout The Scripture Where The Words '' Comfort '' Or Comforter '' Can Be Found . I Have Selected A Few Quotes To Give You A Better Overstanding Of The Words '' Comforter '' And '' Comfort ''
QUOTE # 1 Genesis 5 ; 29 < Noah Was A Comforter >
QUOTE # 2 Isaiah 51 ; 12 < Isaiah Was A Comforter >
QUOTE # 3 Isaiah 66 ; 13 < Isaiah Mother Comforter , Which Simply MNeans She Was A Comforter ( In The Sense She Consoled Her Son ) Also .

Are These '' Comforters '' Mentioned In The Previous Question < Human Beings Or Not > < You Would Have To Say Yes They Are Human > .

That's Right , They Were All Human Beings , In Every Instance That You Find The Word '' Comforter '' Mentioned In The Scripture , It Has Been In Reference To A Person , Again , Not A Ghost Or Spirit , < Here More To Research ! > .
2Samuels 10; 3 Speaks Of A Comforter As A Person .
1Chronicles 19 ; 3 Speak Of A Comforter As A Person .
Job 16; 2 Speaks Of A Comforter As Person .
Ecclesiastes 4; 1 Speak Of A Comforter As A Person .
Nahum 3 ; 7 Speak Of A Comforter As A Person .
John 14 ; 16 , 26 Speak Of A Comforter As A Person .
John 15 ; 26 Speak Of A Comforter As A Person .
John 16 ; 7 Speak Of A Comforter As A Person .

All Of These Quotes Above Are Making Reference To A People Not A Holy Ghost Or Spirit . It Seems That When The Word Comforter Or Comforters Is Used In Other Quotes In Reference To People , Human Beings , You Have No Problem With That But When It Comes To Jesus ' Supposed Words , You Of A Sudden Want To Change Things Around . And Please Don't Try To Say It Makes A Difference Because The First Place That The Word Comforter ( s) Is In Hebrew In The Old Testamen It Makes A Difference Because It Doesn't . Because I Have Shown You . They Have The Same Meaning .

There Are Different Degrees To Being A Comforter . You Can Be An Ordinary Person Aiding Someone . A Prophet Aiding A Nation Or An Eloheem Aiding A Prophet .
The Cross Can Be Found In Two Places , One On Top Of The Churchs , And The Other On Top Of The Grave , The One On To Of The Churchs Is Where The Mentalty Dead Are , And The One On Top Of The Grave Is , Where The Physical Dead Lay .

It's Not The Things One Knows That Get Him Or Her In Trouble , Its The Things One Knows That Just Isn't So That Get Them In Trouble

Unread

Joby ---- You Say We Have No Problem With Saying That Other Human Beings Were Conforters But That Is Only Because There Were No Other Human Beings That Were Comforters .

M.Z.York --- You Haven't Been Doing Your Homework , There Are Other Quote That Speak Of Human Beings That Are Comforters ; Noah ( Genesis 5 ; 29 ) . Isaiah ( Isaiah 51 ; 12 ) , And Isaiah's Mother Comforted Him In The Sense That She Consoled Her Son In Isaiah 66 ; 13 ....

Andreas ----- So Why Couldn't It Have Been The Holy Ghost In This Instance ?

M.Z.York ---- Because It Wasn't . In That Case Why Couldn't It Have Been Holy Ghost In All The Other Instances ? The Holy Ghost Has Always Been There , Therefore There Was Nothing Exceptionally Special About Jesus Speaking About The Holy Ghost . The Holy Ghost Was With Jesus While His Mother Was Carrying Him In Her Womb ( Matthew 1 ; 18 ) Jesus Was Baptizing People With The Holy Ghost ( John 4 ; 1 ) And The Holy Ghost Was There For The Birth Of Jesus ( Luke 2 ; 25 , 26 ) . And The Holy Ghost Descended Down To The Prophet Muhammad In Qur'an 2 ; 87 . The Holy Ghost Can Come Into Any Man As Long As He Is Physically And Spiritually Clean .

Teresa ---- Okay That Is Clean But Where Did You Get The Notion That It Is The Prophet Muhammad ?

M.Z.York --- The Prophet Mustafa Muhammad Al Amin Son Of Abdullat And Amina , Was The Next Prophet To Come And He Was The Seal Of The Prophets . He Not Only Came With The Little Book Revelation And Al Qur'an , But He Would Explain Those Laws Which Were Revealed To Man Previous To Him Which Was The Torah Of Moses .

Moses Son Of Amram And Jochebed

It Was Only After Jesus Left That The Comforter Could Come And Seal The Prophethood And Fulfill The Prophecy In John 16 ; 7 - 8

John 16 ; 7 - 8 , And I Quote ; '' NeverTheLess I Tell You The Truth ; It Is Expedient For You That I Go Away ; For If I Go Not Away , The Comforter Will Not Come Unto You ; But If I Depart , I Will Send Him Unto You . And When He Is Come , He Will Reprove The World Of Sin , And Of Righteousness And Judgment '' .

The Comforter , The Prophet Mustafa Muhammad Al Amin ( 570 - 632 A.D. )

Abdullat Father Of Muhammad

Amina Mother Of Muhammad

Andreas ----- You Need Some Help York .

M.ZYork ---- I Am The Help , Andreas .

King's Kid ----- York , I Don't See It That Way , But If I'm Wrong . May The Holy Spirit Convince Me ( Or Anyone Here Who Is Wrong ) So We Can All Be As One .

Andreas --- The Power Of Evil Is Among Us .

M.Z.York ---- The Power Of Truth .

Teresa --- Some Of You Guys ( And I Think You Know Who You Are ) Need To Read More And Get To Know Jesus Personally . And Ask Him To Reveal Himself To You . He Will If You Really Want Him To . Otherwise He Is Not Going To Force Himself On You . You Must Choose , Heaven Or Hell . The Time Is Short . These Are The End Times And There Is No Time To Argue Scripture. But Believe On The Lord Jesus Christ And You Will Be Saved .

Andreas ----- And Having Weak Christians Make That Power Do Many Things Easily .

M.Z.York --- I Know Christianity . But I Accept Facts Only . You Want To Deal With Mythology Or Myth .

King's Kid --- The Bible Is Inspired By God . Written By Man , But He Inspired It !

M.Z.York ---- Kind's Kid You Must Be A Jehovah's Witness .

King's Kid ---- What Makes You Say That ?

M.Z.York ---- 2Timothy 3 ; 16 , Is On Of Their Favorite Quotes ; I Bet You Never Took The Time To Find Out Who Timothy Was ? The Bible Is Full Of Contradictions . There Is No Way That The Bible That You Are Holding In Your Hand Today , Could Be Inspired By The Heavenly Father .

Andreas ---- No York It Is Not .

Kevin ---- Sorry , But I Have To Agree With York On That . There Are Quotes In Luke That Don't Match Up With Matthew And Vice Versa .

Unread

King's Kid --- The Bible Is Inspired By God . Written By Man , But He Inspired It !

M.Z.York ---- Kind's Kid You Must Be A Jehovah's Witness .

King's Kid ---- What Makes You Say That ?

M.Z.York ---- 2Timothy 3 ; 16 , Is On Of Their Favorite Quotes ; I Bet You Never Took The Time To Find Out Who Timothy Was ? The Bible Is Full Of Contradictions . There Is No Way That The Bible That You Are Holding In Your Hand Today , Could Be Inspired By The Heavenly Father .

Andreas ---- No York It Is Not .

Kevin ---- Sorry , But I Have To Agree With York On That . There Are Quotes In Luke That Don't Match Up With Matthew And Vice Versa .

M.Z.York ---- And In The Old Testament As Well . According To The 6th Of The Sacred Commandment In Exodus 20 ; 13 , It Clearly .

Exodus 20 ; 13 , And I Quote ; THOU SHALT NOT KILL ''

If You Turn To Chapter 32 ; 27 Of Exodus '' The Lord God Of Israel '' As He Is Called , Sent Them Out To Slaughter People Which Means The '' The Lord God '' , According To Exodus 32;27 , Approves Killing .

Exodus 32 ; 27 , And I Quote ; And He Said Unto Them . Thus Saith The Lord God Of Israel . Put Every Man His Sword By His Side , And Go In And Out From Gate To Gate Thoughout The Camp . And Slay Every Man His Brother And Man His Companion , And Everyman His Neighbor .

( Is It Or Is It Not Lawful To Take The Life Of Another Human Being According To Your Scriptures ? )

Then The Disciple Constantly Contradict Each Other . Such Is The Case Where The Disciple Recorded Different People Visiting The Tomb Of Jesus . According To John 20 ; 1 , Mary Magdalene Was The Only One Recorded As Being There ,

John 20 ; 1 , And I Quote ; '' The First Day Of The Week Cometh ( Mary Magdalene ) Early , When It Was Yet Dark Unto The Sepulcher , And Seeth The Stone Taken Away From The Sepulcher . ''

According To Matthew 28 ; 1 , There Were Two Women Who Came To The Tomb ;

Matthew 28 ; 1 , And I Quote ; '' In The End Of The Sabbath , As It Began To Dawn Toward The First Day Of The Week Came ( Mary Magdalene ) And ( The Other Mary ) To The Sepulcher . ''

According To Mark 16 ; 1 , There Were 3 Women There ;

Mark 16 ; 1 , And I Quote ; '' And When The Sabbath Was Past , ( Mary Magdalene ) And
( Mary The Mother Of James ) And ( Salome ) Had Bouth Sweet Spices . That They Might Come And Anoint Him ''

By The Time You Get To Luke 24 ; 10 , A Whole New Name Is Added Joanna As Well As Other Women Who He Did Not Name Were At The Tomb .

Luke 24 ; 10 , And I Quote ; '' It Was ( Mary Magdalene ) . And ( Joanna ) And ( Mary The Mother Of James ) And ( Other Women That Were With Them ) . Which Told These Things Unto The Apostles . ''

So Andreas , Which Of These Disciple Is Telling The Truth ?

King's Kid ---- York , You Are LQQking For Facts , I Believe In Truth , And The Truth Will Set You Free . Fact ; Someone Has Cancer --- Truth ; God Can Heal It , '' ... By My Stripes Ye Are Healed .

M.Z.York --- Fact ; God Didn't Keep The Person From Geyying Cancer . Fact ; Nor Did He Keep The Other People From Getting AIDS Or Otherwise They Wouldn't Have It . Fact ; Millions Of People Are Dying From Both Of These Diseases Everyday . Fact ; There Is No Cure For Either Of Them . As I 've Said Before , I Deal With Facts . You All Are The Ones That Play Games . Let's Deal With Facts ;

Andreas ---- The Bible Is The Truth .

Teresa ---- We Have Scriptures To Back Us Up .

King's Kid ---- As I Said York , You Deal With Facts , We Deal With Truth .

Lewes ---- Jesus The Eternal God .

Ralph Anderson ---- Hi Gang - So What Are The Fact ?

M.Z.York --- Listen Fact 1 ; You Are Born To Suffer . Fact ; 2 , Famines . Fact 3 ; Suffering In Old Age And Fear Of Death . Fact 4 ; Murder . Fact 5 ; Wars . There Are Many People Who Die In Wars Who Are God Fearing People , Yes And Most Of Them Are Christians Like You Who Worship The Same God As You .

You Should Be Asking Yourselve Why Do So Many Things Happen To The God Fearing People . LQQk At This Fact ; A Doctor Performs An Abortion . He Thinks He Is Doing The Right Thing To Help Women Right . Then A Man Kills Him . This Man Thinks He Is Right .

The Baby Is Dead , The Mother Has Sinned By Killing The Baby , The Doctor Is Dead And The Mans Goes To Jail For Life Or Is Killed By The Courts Making Them Also Sinner Or Killers , All This Is A Big Game . And This Is What Has Happened In Pensacola , Florida March 10 , 1993 A.D. When A Man Named Michael Griffin Murdered Abortion Doctor ,

David Gunn Outside The Pensacola Women's Women Medical Services , Griffin Justified His Actions By Saying That Shooting An Abortionist Is Biblically '' Justifiable Homicide '' He Was Sentenced To Life In Prison . This Is The First And Only Case Of This Happening . A Similiar Case Took Place Again In Pensacola Florida In 1990 A.D. Where An Abortion Doctor Name John Bayard Britton ,

Was Murdered As Well As An Escort That Accompanied Him . The Escort's Wife Was Shot In The Arm . A Gunman , Paul Hill . Who Is An Anti - Abortionist Was Arrested For The Murders . Both The Gunman And The Doctor Were Church Going Christians . ( Paul Hill Murdered An Abortion Doctor ) .

It Doesn't Stop There The Infamous Susan Vaughn Smith Story Of A Woman Who Drowned Her Two Sons In A Lake In Union South Carolina . She Then Asked '' God '' To Protect Her Babies . How Ironic , When He Should Have Saved Them When He Realized What She Was About To Do . Or Better Yet . Took The Thought Completely Out Of Her Mind . She To Received Life In Prison . ( Susan Smith Who Was Charged With Murdering Her 2 Sons )

Then There Is Jeffrey Dahmer Of Milwaukee , Wisconsin , Who Was Charged With Murdering . Eating And Maiming 17 Men . He Was Not The Least Bit Insane When He Committed These Murders . Then A Man Kills Him In Jail , All Christians . ( Jeffrey Dahmer The Cannibalistic Serial Killer ) .

Your God Played With You Christians Or Muslims Or Jews . You Better Wake Up . You Worship What You Call The Devil . LQQk At The Word Evil Backwards ; Evil = Live .... Devil = Lived .... You People Are Being Fooled !!!!

Andreas ---- The Fact Is That Unless You Believe In The Lord Jesus Christ You Will Go To Hell .

Teresa ---- Right Andreasa !!!!

M.Z.York ---- No Wrong Andreas , That Is Not A Fact That Is Your '' Opinion . You Are Already In Hell By What I Just Showed You .

Joby ---- York ... Is The Bible Fact ?

M.Z.York --- The Original Bible Scriptures Were Facts . Andreasa , If I Believe . What Will It Do For Me ?

King's Kid ---- God Will Heal The Sick .

M.Z.York ---- When Because There Are People With Terminal Illnesses Who Have Been Sick For Many Years . Haven't They Suffered Long Enough? There Are Children Who Are Born With Sugar Diabetes Who Have To Receive Insulin Injection For The Rest Of Their Lives .

Unread

Joby ---- York ... Is The Bible Fact ?

M.Z.York --- The Original Bible Scriptures Were Facts . Andreasa , If I Believe . What Will It Do For Me ?

King's Kid ---- God Will Heal The Sick .

M.Z.York ---- When Because There Are People With Terminal Illnesses Who Have Been Sick For Many Years . Haven't They Suffered Long Enough? There Are Children Who Are Born With Sugar Diabetes Who Have To Receive Insulin Injection For The Rest Of Their Lives .

Joby ---- York ... Is Jesus Fact ???

M.Z.York --- Its A Fact That There Were Three Jesus ' In The Bible . That's Fact .

Andreas ---- Christ Or Lucifer !!!!

Ralph Anderson ---- Sure - Joshua , Jesus , ---- And Who Was The Third ? Joshua Is Hebrew For Jesus - Who Was The Third ?

M.Z.York ---- I'm Not Talking About The Three Different Language In Which To Say Jesus Name . I'm Talking About The Bible Where It Talks About 3 Different Men Whose Name Are Jesus , I'm Talking About Jesus Son Of Mary ( Matthew 2 ; 1 - 11 ) , Simon Bar Jesus
( Acts 8 ; 9 ; 13 ; 6 ) And Jesus Justus Who Is Also Known As Cleophas And St . Isa
( Colossians 4 ; 11 )

Matthew 2 ; 1 - 11 , And I Quote ; 1 Now when Jesus was born in Bethlehem of Judea in the days of Herod the king, behold, wise men from the East came to Jerusalem, saying, 2 "Where is he who has been born king of the Jews? For we have seen his star in the East, and have come to worship him." 3 When Herod the king heard this, he was troubled, and all Jerusalem with him;

4 and assembling all the chief priests and scribes of the people, he inquired of them where the Christ was to be born. 5 They told him, "In Bethlehem of Judea; for so it is written by the prophet: 6 'And you, O Bethlehem, in the land of Judah, are by no means least among the rulers of Judah; for from you shall come a ruler who will govern my people Israel.'"

7 Then Herod summoned the wise men secretly and ascertained from them what time the star appeared; 8 and he sent them to Bethlehem, saying, "Go and search diligently for the child, and when you have found him bring me word, that I too may come and worship him." 9 When they had heard the king they went their way; and lo, the star which they had seen in the East went before them, till it came to rest over the place where the child was. 10 When they saw the star, they rejoiced exceedingly with great joy; 11 and going into the house they saw the child with Mary his mother, and they fell down and worshiped him. Then, opening their treasures, they offered him gifts, gold and frankincense and myrrh.

Acts 8 ; 9 , And I Quote ; But there was a man named Simon who had previously practiced magic in the city and amazed the nation of Sama'ria, saying that he himself was somebody great.

Acts 13 ; 6 , And I Quote ; When they had gone through the whole island as far as Paphos, they came upon a certain magician, a Jewish false prophet, named Bar-Jesus.

Colossians 4 ; 11 , And I Quote ; and Jesus who is called Justus. These are the only men of the circumcision among my fellow workers for the kingdom of God, and they have been a comfort to me.

Each Of These Men Traveled Extensively Throughout Their Lives . The Real Jesus ( 7-127 A.D. ) Was The Son Of Mary Daughter Of Anna And Joachim ) And Eloheem Gabriy'El ( Son Of Rasi'El And Zamma'El ) . Who Came To Her As A Physical Man From Another Dimension , A Spiritual Realm . This Jesus Whose Galatical Name Is Sanaanda And Whose Ancient Name Is Tammuz , Was A Nazarene ( Matthew 2 ; 23 , Acts 24 ; 5 , Quran 2 ; 62 )

Matthew 2 ; 23 , And I Quote ; And He Came And Dwelt In A City Called Nazareth ; That It Might Be Fulfilled Which Was Spoke By The Prophets , He Shall Be Called Nazarene .

Acts 24 ; 5 , And I Quote ; For we have found this man a pestilent fellow, an agitator among all the Jews throughout the world, and a ringleader of the sect of the Nazarenes.

Quran 2 ; 62 , And I Quote ; Those who believe (in the Qur'an), and those who follow the Jewish (scriptures), and the Christians and the Sabians,- any who believe in Allah and the Last Day, and work righteousness, shall have their reward with their Lord; on them shall be no fear, nor shall they grieve.

He Taught In Israel That He Was To Gather Only The Lost Seed Of Judah . Made That Clear In Matthew 15 ; 24 , When He Said That '' I Am Not Sent But To The Lost Sheep Of The House Of Israel '' ;.... And In Matthew 10 ; 6 , When He Told His Disciple '' But Go Rather To The Lost Sheep Of The House Of Israel ! '' He Was Hated By Other Tribes Who Set Our To Kill Him However , To No Avail . He Died Of Old Age At 120 Years In Egypt . His Body Was Take To The Top Of The Giza Pyramid And Was Mummified . The Burial Ceremony That Jesus Underwent Is The Same As The Very Common Egyptian Ceremony Called The Opening Of The Mouth Ceremony That I Spoke About In The Holy Tablets Chapter Three , Karama , The Scientist .

The Real Jesus Son Of Mary And Gabriy 'El
Eloheem Gabriy 'El Father Of Jesus , Son Of Rasi'El And Zamma'El
Mary Mother Of Jesus , Daughter Of Joachim And Anna

Jesus Son Of Mary And Gabriy'El Is Not To Be Mistaken With Simon Bar Jesus , Son Of The Real Jesus And Mary Magdalene , Of Acts 8 - 9 - 11 ; 13 ; 6 , Who Is Called A Sorcere And Bewitcher . He Was Born September 17 , 28 A.D. In Bethany . He Was Denied Being A Prophet By His People And This Is The Jesus ' Teaching That Paul Followed .

Acts 13 ; 6 And I Quote ; And When They Had Gone Through The Isle Unto Paphos , They Found A Certain Sorcerer , A False Prophet , A Jew , Whose Name Was Bar - Jesus .

Once . The People Found Him Guilty Of Being A False Prophet And Bewitcher He Was Killed And Taken To St . Peter's Basilica In Rome Where He Was Buried In , In The Years 61 A.D. ' This Is The Jesus Of Christianity . The Metaphysical Jesus .

Simon Bar Jesus Son Of The Real Jesus And Mary Magdalene
Mary Magdalene Mother Of Simon Bar Jesus

Jesus Justus Or Cleophas Was The Son Of Marcus Antonius ( Mark Anthony ) And Cleopatra . He Was Of Roman And Egyptian Descent , Thus He Was '' Not Accepted By Either Culture .

Mark Anthony Father Of Cleophas
Cleopatra Mother Of Clephas

After He Was Denied The Egyptian Thron After His Mother Cleopatra Because He Was Mixed With Roman Blood And He Had Also Failed At Unifying The Phoenicians , He Left Egypt And Lived In India . He Eventually Died In India At The Age Of 71 . This Is The Jesus That Is Buried In Kishmir , India.

This Is The Jesus That Is Mentioned In Colossians 4 ; 11 , And I Quote ; And Jesus , Which Is Called Justus Who Are Of The Circumcision . These Only Are My Fellowworkers Unto The Kingdom Of God , Which Have Been A Comfort Unto Me .

I Have Written Several Books On This Topic . For More Information Refer To '' The Holy Tablets , Chapter 15 '' The Real Jesus '' Scroll # 34 '' Breaking The Spell ''

Jesus - Justus Also Known As St . Issa And Cleophas 1-71 A.D.

Ralph Anderson ---- Sure York You Know That This Is The Straw That Broke The Camel's Back .

Steve ----- I Am Finished For Tonight . Good Nite All And York I Am Going To Pray For You .

Ralph Anderson ----- Good Night Steve

Andreas ---- York Do You Know That The Koran Talks About That Jesus You Are Bashing ????

M.ZYork . ---- Which Jesus Andreas ; - ) ? The Koran Is Another Book Made Up By The Catholics ( Refer To '' Dr . Malachi Z . York Debates With Muslims '' . Scroll # 140 . I Am Not Bashing I Am Merely Stating The Facts . It Is Right There In Your Bible . I Have Given You The Quote References And Everything Go Check It Out

Unread

Ralph Anderson ---- Sure York You Know That This Is The Straw That Broke The Camel's Back .

Steve ----- I Am Finished For Tonight . Good Nite All And York I Am Going To Pray For You .

Ralph Anderson ----- Good Night Steve

Andreas ---- York Do You Know That The Koran Talks About That Jesus You Are Bashing ????

M.ZYork . ---- Which Jesus Andreas ; - ) ? The Koran Is Another Book Made Up By The Catholics ( Refer To '' Dr . Malachi Z . York Debates With Muslims '' . Scroll # 140 . I Am Not Bashing I Am Merely Stating The Facts . It Is Right There In Your Bible . I Have Given You The Quote References And Everything Go Check It Out

Joby ---- How Do You Know Something Is A Fact ?

Dennis W . Tolar ----- York But You Do Not Know The Truth !

Joby ----- York ... I'm Not Trying To Be Pushy ... Just Try To See Where You're Coming From .

M.Z.York --- I Overstanding Joby . The Difference Between A FACT And The TRUTH Is ; TRUTH IS ACCEPTED FACTS ARE CONFIRMED .

Andreas ----- York Let Me Give You One More Fact . I Am A Police Officer And My Partner Was Like You It Took Me 2 Years And A Bullet In My Stomach To Make Him A Believer .

M.Z.York ---- But Why Didn't God Just Stop The Bullet ? Why After The Bullet ?

Andreas --- What Would It Take To Make You A Christian York ?

M.Z.York ---Facts . Simple Facts .

Kenyatta B . Moore ---- Believing Comes From Not Knowing Andreas ?

M.Z.York ----That's Right Kenyatta It Confirms Itself .

CMAdams --- York , Are You Or Do You Know Just Facts ?

M.Z.York --- I Am A Fact , I Live By The Facts . I Teach The Facts .

Jeanne ---- York , Do You Mind My Asking If Your Associated With Any Group ? I Used To Be With The Worldwide Church Of God , But My Husband And I Were Disfellowshipped About 10 Years Ago But We Still Hold True To A Lot We Learned Through That Group .

M.ZYork ---- I Belong To The Holy Tabernacle Ministries . Have You Heard Of It ? It Is The Fastest Growing Congregation In The World .

Jeanne --- York -- I Haven't Heard Of That Group . Are You A Minister ? Where Is It Based ? And Do They Follow The Bible Both Old And New Testaments ?

M.ZYork ---- Its Based In Georgia . But Has Commuities Worldwide . We Study All Of The Holy Scriptures In Their Original Languages The Founder Is From Nubia .

Vinemaster --- Nubian Christians .

M.Z.York ---- We Are Not Christians At All .

Jeanne ---- God's Word Is Truth .

M.Z.York --- Really ! Which God ?

King's Kid ---- Jesus , Heal The Sick Mind In Here Tonight .

Andreas --- Let Me Tell You Something York Even If You Hate Me I Love You .

M.Z.York ---- Andreas , I Don't Hate Anyone . To Hate Another Human Being Is To Hate Yourself . Many People Think That I May Hate Them Because I Question Their Religion And Their Belief .

Joby ---- It Is One Thing To Question Someone's Religion And Beliefs But You Go As Far As Questioning God .

M.Z.York --- I Am Questioning Your Concept Of God .

Joby ---- York .... How Has God Hurt You ?

M.Z.York ---- By Hurting The World What I Am In By Letting People Kill Each Other Through Drugs , Murder And Hatred . By Letting People Starve .

Joby --- I Can See How You Feel That Way .

M.Z.York --- Rape , I Can Go On . And These Are Just The Each Other , How Do You Explain The Earthquakes That Kill Hundreds Of Thousand Of People At One Time . What About The Floods That Are Taking Place All Throughout The Southern Part Of America . The Typhoons In India Viruses And Infection That Are Caused By Insects . The Barren Countries Whose Lands Can't Produce Any Food . How Do You Explain That And If Your Answer Is Because We Have To Suffer , Then Why Suffer ? Why Is There So Much Suffering ? Why Is There Still Sickness ? This Is Happening Now .

Stiggs --- I Feel His Pain Too .

Andreas --- I Know That Anger You Have .

Joby ---- And You Hold God Responsible ?

M.Z.York ---- According To You God Is In Control Of Everything Correct ? Therefore . He Is In Control Of All Things That Happen And Doesn't Happen .

Searcher ---- York .... Satan Is In Control Of This World .... Right Now .

M.Z.York ---- So That Means That God Is Not In Control Of All Things At All Times .

Unread

Stiggs --- I Feel His Pain Too .

Andreas --- I Know That Anger You Have .

Joby ---- And You Hold God Responsible ?

M.Z.York ---- According To You God Is In Control Of Everything Correct ? Therefore . He Is In Control Of All Things That Happen And Doesn't Happen .

Searcher ---- York .... Satan Is In Control Of This World .... Right Now .

M.Z.York ---- So That Means That God Is Not In Control Of All Things At All Times .

King's Kid ---- York , Would Doctors Reports Prove It! I Had Very Serious Grand Mal Seizures , Had !!!!!! He Healed Me !

M.Z.York ---- And What About The Other Million Who Are Not Healed . You Are Talking About A Personal Experience . I Am Talking About The World . What About The Other People With Grand Mal And Petit Mal Seizures ? While God Was Healing You Of Your Sickness . He Could' ve Been Healing The Other Thousands Of People Who Are Afflicted By This Same Disorder . Or Just Don't Let Them Get It Or Don't Let It Exist . Can't You People See That Fact ???

King's Kid --- Question Them ! Have You Really Questioned The Lord , Or Is It More Enjoyable To Question Believers ?

M.Z.York ---- You People Want A God , That Hurts You Then Patches You Up And You Thank Him God Can't Save You .

Lewes ---- God / Jesus Saves The World One Person At A Time York .

M.zyORK ---- Jesus / Or God As You Call Him , Dealt With People In Multitudes . Remember Jesus Healed The Multitude In Matthew 19 ; 2 , And I Quote ; and large crowds followed him, and he healed them there. ; .... Remember When He Fed The Multitudes In Matthew 14 ; 17 - 21 , And I Quote ; Truly, I say to you, many prophets and righteous men longed to see what you see, and did not see it, and to hear what you hear, and did not hear it. 18 "Hear then the parable of the sower. 19 When any one hears the word of the kingdom and does not understand it, the evil one comes and snatches away what is sown in his heart; this is what was sown along the path. 20 As for what was sown on rocky ground, this is he who hears the word and immediately receives it with joy; 21 yet he has no root in himself, but endures for a while, and when tribulation or persecution arises on account of the word, immediately he falls away.

Instead Of Destroying The Cities Of Sodom And Gomorrah Genesis Chapter 13 , And I Quote ; So Abram went up from Egypt, he and his wife, and all that he had, and Lot with him, into the Negeb. 2 Now Abram was very rich in cattle, in silver, and in gold. 3 And he journeyed on from the Negeb as far as Bethel, to the place where his tent had been at the beginning, between Bethel and Ai, 4 to the place where he had made an altar at the first; and there Abram called on the name of the LORD. 5 And Lot, who went with Abram, also had flocks and herds and tents,

6 so that the land could not support both of them dwelling together; for their possessions were so great that they could not dwell together, 7 and there was strife between the herdsmen of Abram's cattle and the herdsmen of Lot's cattle. At that time the Canaanites and the Per'izzites dwelt in the land. 8 Then Abram said to Lot, "Let there be no strife between you and me, and between your herdsmen and my herdsmen; for we are kinsmen. 9 Is not the whole land before you? Separate yourself from me. If you take the left hand, then I will go to the right; or if you take the right hand, then I will go to the left." 10 And Lot lifted up his eyes, and saw that the Jordan valley was well watered everywhere like the garden of the LORD, like the land of Egypt, in the direction of Zo'ar; this was before the LORD destroyed Sodom and Gomor'rah.

11 So Lot chose for himself all the Jordan valley, and Lot journeyed east; thus they separated from each other. 12 Abram dwelt in the land of Canaan, while Lot dwelt among the cities of the valley and moved his tent as far as Sodom. 13 Now the men of Sodom were wicked, great sinners against the LORD. 14 The LORD said to Abram, after Lot had separated from him, "Lift up your eyes, and look from the place where you are, northward and southward and eastward and westward; 15 for all the land which you see I will give to you and to your descendants for ever.

16 I will make your descendants as the dust of the earth; so that if one can count the dust of the earth, your descendants also can be counted. 17 Arise, walk through the length and the breadth of the land, for I will give it to you." 18 So Abram moved his tent, and came and dwelt by the oaks of Mamre, which are at Hebron; and there he built an altar to the LORD

He Should've Dealt With That One Evil Person Or The One That Initiated The Wickedness . However , As It Is Recorded In The Bible , In One Instance He Diversified The Tongues Genesis 11 ; 7 - 9 , And I Quote ; Come, let us go down, and there confuse their language, that they may not understand one another's speech." 8 So the LORD scattered them abroad from there over the face of all the earth, and they left off building the city. 9 Therefore its name was called Ba'bel, because there the LORD confused the language of all the earth; and from there the LORD scattered them abroad over the face of all the earth.

Instead Of Dealing With - Those Few Individuals . He Vented His Anger On Everyone . When Christians Are In Church In Alaska , In Church In Africa , In Church In Europe , In Church In Asia , In Church In Australia , Isn't Jesus Present In Spirit In All These Churches ? Isn't He Having A Mass Communion Then ? See How Rediculous What You Said Sound ? You People Need A Crutch To Lean On .

King's Kid ----- York , God Is Not A '' Crutch '' , He Is Our Lord , The Lord !

M.Z.York ---- Religion Is Your Crutch .

Andreas ---- Masha Ahall ????? What Type Of A Muslim Are You York ????

M.Z.York ---- You're Not A Muslims Nor Am Quran 49 ; 14 , And I Quote ; The desert Arabs say, "We believe." Say, "Ye have no faith; but ye (only)say, 'We have submitted our wills to Allah,' For not yet has Faith entered your hearts. But if ye obey Allah and His Messenger, He will not belittle aught of your deeds: for Allah is Oft-Forgiving, Most Merciful." ;....It Is Telling You Not To Call Yourselves Muslims Just Say That You Are Submitted .

Andreas ---- Insha Allah York One Day You Will See The Light .

Lewes --- Jesus - He Is God The Word Eternal Who Came As A Human To Rescue Us From Satan . Fulfilled The 10 Commandments And All The Laws And Died To Take All The Punishment And Wrath Of God For Our Sins .

M.Z.York ---- Lewes , Then Why Are We Still Sinning ??? You Said That Jesus Is God And In The Same Breath You're Saying That Jesus Died To Take All The Punishment And The Wrath Of God For Our Sins Which Means That You Either Made Jesus And God Two Separated Beings Which They Are Or God Punished Himself Lewes What Do You Really Believe ?

Stiggs ---- God Is Different For Each Of Us ; Christianity Just Happen To Meet Most Psychological Needs Of '' Normal '' People , Chill A Little York ;- )

Joby ----- See Ya Folks .

M.Z.York ---- See Ya Joby .

King's Kid ----- Bye Bye Joby .

Searcher ----- Bye Joby ,

Ralph Anderson ----- York -- To Firmly Answer Your Question ; '' Damned If I Knew Why An All Powerful God Let's Susan Smith Kill Her Kids , ''

M.Z.York ----- Thank You Thats All I Want To Know .

Ralph Anderson ---- Night All .

M.Z.York ---- You're Right About That Ralph . Rest Well All .

Lewes ---- I Will Pray For You .

Andreas ----- Next Time .

Unread

Default Question On The Holy Tablets ( M.Z.Y. )

Deek --- Pop May We Ask Question From The Holy Tablets ?

M . Z . Y . ----- Yes , You May

K . Moore ----- So , Any Other Prople Outside The Tans Ask You For The Tablets Yet York ?

M .Z. Y . ---- Yes , Quite A Few , In Fact . We Received At Least Five Articles From Different People .

Truth ----Who Wrote The Holy Tablets ?

M.Z.York ---- By Wrote , If You Mean What Hand Recorded It . It Was Mine . If You Mean The Information , I Just Received It .

2Gether&N.C. ---- I Understand According To The Holy Tablets Our Sun Was Onece A Planet Called Aum Which Orbits Another Sun Called Sal . Now Here's The Question , Were There Other Suns Like Sal In That Time Period ?

M.Z.York --- Yes There Were , As Many As There Is Now Being Called Stars , Kuwkubaat < Arabic >

Deek --- York , On Page 3 Of The Holy Tablets Where It Speak About The Cosmic Ray For Emerald . What Does It Mean '' Being From Cipher Cipher One ?

M.Z.York ---A Nanometer Is One Billionth Of A Measurement Cipher Cipher One Is Equivalent To 001 Nanometer . Its A Cosmic Weight .

Seeknfacts --- In The Holy Tablets , There Is A Depiction Of Nibiru's Orbit And In Parenthesis The Word ( Rizq ) Is Found Right Underneath , Is Nibiru Rizq ?

M.Z.York ---- ( Page 32 Of The Holy Tablets ) Rizq Is A Planet Of The Nibirus That Come From Rizq , Will Bear That Title . Just Like Crafts That Come From America Have
USA On Them . This Is Too Deep For You Now And It Will Take Up Too Much Time ( Refer To '' Nibiru And The Anunnaqi ; Fact Or Fiction ? '' Scroll # 154 ) .

Joe --- In The Book Of Malachi , The 3rd Chapter , When It Speaks About The Book Of Remembrance , Is That The Holy Tablets ?

M.Z.York ---- No . The Book Of Remembrance That Is Spoken About In The Book Of Malachi 3;16 , Is Referring To The Quran . I Broke That Down In '' The Scroll Of Malachi '' Scroll # 111 , Page 106 , Which Clearly Tells You '' And A Scroll Of Remembrance ( Koran Called Also Quran ) . El Dhikra Meaning '' The Remembrance '' . Is Just Another Name For The Quran ( Quran 43;44 ) In This Quote . The Aramic / Hebrew Word Zikrone Is Used Meaning '' Reminder , Remembrance '' ( Job 13 ; 12 ) . Zikrone Is From The Root Word Zakar Meaning '' To Remember '' ( Genesis 8;1 ) And Is Another Name Of Kadmon / Adam . The Same As The Ashuric / Syriac ( Arabic ) El Dhikra As Used In The Quran 63;9 As '' The Remembrance ''

Owen Bryan --- Doc . Can You Please Explain Semjasa ?

M.Z.York --- Semjaza Or Semjasa Is An Ashuric / Syriac ( Arabic ) Word Meaning '' Will Be Noble '' . Semjaza Is One Of The Names Of Tarnush , The Head Of The 200 Fallen Angelic Beings . ( Holy Tablets Chapter Eleven Tablet 13 Verse 93 ) . It Is Also Another Name For Atum , The Father Of Kadmon ( Zakar ) ( Holy Tablets Chapter Eleven Tablets 13 Verse 54 ) .

Owen Bryan ---- Thank You .

K.Moore --- Hey All . Let's Stay On One Subject .

Nu Jeru --- Ok

Joe ---- Is There A Spiritual Connection Between The Pictures In The Tablets And Those Who LQQk Like Them ?

M.Z.York --- Yes . They Are Genetically Related . Yet Many Of Them Deny The Facts .

Nu Jeru --- Deeeeeeep !

2Gether&N.C. ---- Are We Going To Follow The Sabbath ????

M.Z.York --- Eventually We Will Observe Everything That Is In The Holy Tablets Which Will Include The Sabbath , Ramadaan , Juma'a , Selah . Etc . But First . We Have To Digest The Information That's In The Holy Tablets . We Can't Just Jump Into Our Practices Without Knowing How And Why We Are Doing Them .

2GETHER&N.C. ---- Is Anu A Seat Or A Name Of A Being ?

M.Z.York ---- Anu Is A Name Of A Being . Who Is Also Called Yehweh , Allah , Thehos . Adonai , And God .

Al ---- Isn't Anu A Plural Ending ?

M.Z.York --- In What Language ?

Nu Jeru --- You Mean As In The Prayer Of Murdoq To Anu ? Al

Al ---- Yes

M.Z.York --- Ask The Question Another Way .

Al ----Is Anu And All The Eloheem Together As One ?

M.Z.York ---- No . Anu Is An Individual . And All Humble Anunnaqi Give All Prasie To Him . And Desire To Be Like Him ( Anu ) , Who Is In The All .

Nu Jeru ---- So , Is It Good To Strive To Be Like Anu Or Tammuz Who Was Assigned To Us ?

M.Z.York ---- You Were Created To Be Like You . That Is A Job Within Itself .

Unread

Default Question On The Holy Tablets ( M.Z.Y. )

Owen Bryan --- Who Was In The Caves For 309 Years , The Watusi Or The Amorites ?

M.Z.York --- The Canaanites Were In The Cave For 309 Years Before Anyone Knew About Them . The Flugelrods Called Halaabeans Or Hulub , Were Created 8,400 Years Ago By Yaaquub Son Of Yitkshaw And Lusinas . The Hindus Were Used To Breed The Flugelrods . Which Is The Original Aryan Race . They Are Not To Be Confused With The Canaanites , Who Go Back 4,004 Years . This Story Is All Explained In Detail In The 3rd Chapter Of The Holy Tablets .

Owen Bryan ---- Do You Have To Be A Part Of ( A.E.O. ) To Be In The 144,000 ?

M.Z.York ---- It Would Help Because Of The Sacred Teaching You're Going To Get To Prepare You Physically , And Spiritually For The Journey Through Other Dimensions .

Bani --- Will Any Amorites Be In The 144,000 ?

M.Z.York ---- Many In Distant Places . Many Are Called But Few Are Chosen , Bani . Many Nubians Are Children Of The Luciferians Also .

Nu Jeru ---- The Who And What Are You Tape Right York ? A Sister Wanted To Know Was Jimmy Carter A Clone , And What Happened To The Real Jimmy Carter When He Was Replaced ? Was It Him Or The Clone That Was The Ambassador ? .

M.Z.York ---- Tell Her Yes . Jimmy Carter Was A Clone He Is An Intergalactical Ambassador For Extra - Terrestrials Between Foreign Countries ( Refer To Man From Planet Rizq Scroll # 80 ) .

Seeknfacts --- So , From The LQQk Of It , Everything Works The Same On A Grand Scale , As Well As A Micro Scale . That Is Referencing The Laws Of Nature , Of Course .

M.Z.York ---- Very Good Seek ...

Yaakub ----- Does It Take A Life Time To Figure Out 9 To The 9th Power Of 9 ?

M.Z.York --- Just Ask Any Math Teacher . He / She Will Tell You About This Equation 9.9.9.
This Math Equation Is A Part Of Integrated Mathematics Called Exponents .

Deek ---- Are The Holy Tablets Combating The New World Order 1996 A.D Etc --- ?

M.Z.York --- It's Purpose Is To Break The Spell .

Christopher ---- In The Holy Tablets Chapter 14 , It Says That Canaan Was Born On The Ark But It Doesn't Mention His 2 Brother , Phut , Mizraim , And Cush . Where Were They ?

M.Z.York ----The Brothers Phut . Mizraim . And Cush Were There In The Craft Also . As Well As Other Being Which Is Mentioned In Chapter 14 , Tablet 1 ; 264-270 And 1 ; 278-285 . In Chapter 17 , Tablet 2;495-496 Gilgamesh Epics , Which Is An Ancient Tablet That Came Before The Bible Which Tells Of Different People Going Aboard The Craft . In Chapter 17 Tablet 2 ; 561-563 , Enqi And Enlil Were Having A Discussion Because There Were People That Survive After The Flood And Enlil Was Furious Because Of It . Canaan Played A Promineth Role In The Noah Story Therefore , He Is Mentioned Most Often . Just As The Story Of Jesus , Who Had Many Brother And Sisters . However , You Don't Hear Much About Them ( Refer To The '' Sons Of Canaan '' . Scroll # 145 . In The Right Translation Of Genesis , I Showed You How There Were Genus Homo , Homo Erectus , And Non - Speaking Mammals , Etc . Who Went Into The Craft Along With Noah And His Family .
( Refer To Sons Of Canaan Scroll #145 )

Mt . Vernon ---- How Was Imhotep Considered To Be The Ninth Elder Of Ptah ?

M.Z.York ---- Again Imhotep Is A Title Of Many Men . '' Hotep '' Is Like A Surname That Was Passed Along Such As Ptahhotep . There Was Also A King Name Nebhepetre - Mentuhotep Of The Eleventh Dynasty , Who Was Responsible For The Revival Of Egyptian Greatness Under His Reign .

St Mtn Magi ----Since Rizq Has Three Suns Would It Have A '' Night '' ?

M.Z.York ---- Yes . There Is A Point Of Triple Darkness On The Planet Rizq . There Are 3 Point Where There Is Darkness When The Moon Sheshqi Blocks 3 Different Part Of Rizq At 3 Different Points . On Page 103 Of Scroll #80 '' Man From Planet Rizq '' I Explain That Rizq Goes Through 3 Nights In One Day .

Christopher ---- In Chapter 15 It Says That Elizabeth Was 98 When John The Baptist Was Born , And Later On In Chapter 15 It Says That She Was 39 . Is One Of The Stories According To Islam And The Other According To Christianitity ?

M.Z.York ----During The Time When John The Baptist Was Born , His Parents Were A Part Of The Egyptian Schools Of Thought . They Lived By Their Calendar And The Way They Told Time Was Egiptian , Not Hebraic . In Chapter 15 , Tablet 2;217 Of The Holy Tablets , It Goes On To Tell You That John Ran To Live In The Wilderness Of Egypt . Egypt Was A Place Of Refuge For John And His Parents . Just As It Was For The Children Of Israel Genesis 46;8 , As Well As For Jesus And His Family ( Matthew Chapter 2 ) . When It Says That Elizabeth Was 39 Years Old , In Tablet 5 , Verse 2 It Is Based On The Hebraic Calendar . And Tablet 2;199 Is Based On Egyptian Clalendar .

It Is Recorded In The Islamic Faith , That Elizabeth Was 98 Years Old When She Gave Birth To John The Baptist . According To The Moorish Science Temple , Page 5 , Chapter 2 Of Their Koran , It Says ; Now Joseph , Mary And Their Son Were In Egypt In Zoan , And John Was With His Mother In The Judean Hills , Elihu And Salome Sent Messengers In Haste To Find Elizabeth And John . They Found Them . They Brought Them To Zoan ... From Olden Times It Was Ordained That You Should Be With Us And In This Sacred Shool Be Taught . ''

On Page 8 , Chapter 4 It Says ; When John Was Twelve Years Old His Mother Died , And Neighbors Laid Her Body In A Tomb Among Her Kindred In The Hebron Burying Ground , And Near To Zacharias '' Tomb '' . So , As You Can See , Egypt Played A Prominent Role In The Lives Of John The Baptist And His Family . Thus , The Reason Why There Are Two Ages For The Age Of Elizabeth At The Time Of John The Baptist's Birth Is Because They Are Going By Two Calendars .

Rabbi Capito ---- Did Qabiyl Hit Habiyl With 3 Different Stones On The Head Three Times
( Chapter 9 , Tablet 4 , Verse 90 Or With One Stone 3 Times ( Chapter 9 , Tablet 4 , Verse 100-101 ) ?

M.ZYork ---- There Were 3 Large Stones . It Is A Matter Of Language Again . In All Semitic Language , The Object Was Before The Language So What Would Be Hajartaat Thalaata Would Be '' Stones 3 Of Them '' And Gives The Appearance Of Being Stoned 3 Times . And Cuneiform , Arabic , And Hebrew Were Written This Way