Exploding DNA Forums

Go Back   Exploding DNA Forums > Welcome To The Exploding DNA And Chat With The Gods Forums > Exploding DNA Classics

Notices

Exploding DNA Classics Post Old Scrolls, Pictures, Audio And Video Classics. Start An Auction.

Unread
Grand Esteem Family Elder

IssaEl21 is a jewel in the roughIssaEl21 is a jewel in the roughIssaEl21 is a jewel in the rough
Post El's Holy Tehillim ( Zabuwr ) Psalms M.Z.York

( The David's Crucifixion Or Yashu'a / Jesus ? )

Chapter Twenty ~Two Psalms ~ Many Christians claim that verse of Psalms were written by Jesus , Yet how can a man at his point of death , And think about quoting quotes of someone else ? Or are you saying that when Jesus came into the world , he was Prophesied to say the same statement of David's Crucifixion as mentioned in Psalms 22 ; 1 , When Davis States ; ... My God ( El ) , My God ( El ) , Why Has Thou < Awzab > ( Forsaken ) Me ? ... It is the same statement that Jesus si - called states on the cross in Mathew 27 ; 46 , Where He States ; Eli , Eli , Lama ( Why ) Sabachthani ( Forsaken Me ) ? That Is To Say My God ( Thehos ) , My God ( Thehos ) , Why Hast Thou Forsaken ( Engkatalipo ) Me ? '' The story of Jesus ' Crucifixion as fabricated by Christians was a replica of the true story of David's Crucifixion . Now David was Crucified ( Mark 2 ; 25 ) because he was a tyrant , which caused him to lose the respect of his people ; He danced in the street Naked ( 2Samuel 6 ; 14 - 16 ) ; Got Uriah , Bathsheba 's husband killed ( 2Samuel 12 ; 9 ) , And of his intense Homosexual Involement with Saul's son Jonathan ( 2Samuel 20 ; 41 ) Where It States ; '' ..... They Cried Together And They Kissed One Another ... '' Davids downfall was disobeying the commandment of Yahuwa given to Abraham and his seed not to marry the daughter of The Canaanites in Genesis 24 ; 3 and marrying Bathsheba ,

A Canaanite , Daughter of Eliam , Which resulted in Solomon being a Mulatto , Or as they describe him in Song Of Solomon 5 ; 14 , As having a complexion which is clear to be ivory and his hair in The Song Of Solomon 5 ; 11 , Is black but like that of a Raven which would be straight hair , Not wolly . They refer to him back in Song Of Solomon 5 ; 10 , As White ( Tsakh ) and Ruddy ( Awdome ) , Which means ' Reddish ' Eliam the father of Bathsheba was a Gilonite , From the children of Heth as mentioned in Genesis 23 ; 5 , Who were from The Canaanite Tribes that lived in and around Henron . David committed adultery with Bathsheba and sent her husband Uriah to the front line to be Killed ( 2Samuel 11 ; 14 - 15 ) . Now David was Crucified , ( And Make Note Of The Similarity In Jesus ' So Called Crucifixion , ) And by the way the concept for Crucifixion was taken from The Egyptian by The Romans As mentioned in El's Holy Qur'aan 45 ; 71 Where The Pharaoh States ; '' And I Will Have You Crucified On Trunks Of Palm Trees '' . David was also Crucified on a tree as the custom of The Israelites according to Deuteronomy 21 ; 22 ; 23 . Which States , That a man that has committed a sin and is hung ( Taelaw ) On a Tree ( Ates - ) , Is cursed of Eloheem , And this Aramic ( Hebrew ) word for Tree ( Ates or Arsa - ) Is the same word used in Genesis 2 ; 9 For the Tree ( Ates - ) Of Good ( Tobe ) and Evil ( Rah ) Which Qadmon / Adam and Kekaybaw / Eve partook of , The Ashuric Syriac ( Arabic ) word is 'Asaa Meaning '' Stick' ,

And we know that Jesus was not cursed for what he did at it states in John 19 ; 4 and Luke 23 ; 14 , But David was accursed for what he did . David was Crucified at 12 ; 00 Noon on The Sabbath , And Jesus was supposedly Crucified at The Six Hour ( John 19 ; 14 ) . In Psalms 22 ; 16 , It States ; '' ... They Pierced ( Qawraw ) My Hands ( Yawd ) And My Feet ( Rehgel ) ... This would also apply to Jesus As mentioned in John 19 ; 37 , Where It States ; '' And Again Another Scripture Saith , They Shall Look On Him Whom They Pierced , '' .... And as you can see it's even clearer in Psalms than it is in John , Because they literally declare they piereced my hands and my feet , Rather than just they pierced him , While Christians proudly parade The Crucifixion of a man pierced in his hands and his feet . So if you didn't have that Psalms 22 ; 16 , How would the artist have decided where he was pierced ? In Psalms 22 ; 18 It States ; '' They Part My Garments Amongst Them , And Cast Lots Upon My Vesture . ''

And it is also supposedly of Jesus In Matthew 27 ; 35 , Where It States ; ... And Parted His Garment , Casting Lots ; ... They Parted My Garment Among Then , And Upon My Vesture Did They Cast Lots , '' ;.... You Can See Clearly That This Was Taken From Psalms . With the last breath , David Said '' I Thirst '' , And Jesus Said In John 19 ; 28 ; '' .... I Thirst '' . In Psalms 69 ; 21 , David was given vinegar , Where It States ; '' They Gave Me Also Gall ( Rowsh ) For My Meat ( Bawrooth ) ; And In My Thirst They Gave Me Vinegar ( Khomets ) To Drink ) '' ;..... Which is exactly what they copied and said that Jesus said in Matthew 27 ; 34 , Where It States ; '' They Gave Him Vinegar ( Ozos ) To Drink Mingled With Gall ( Kholay ) ;.... The above quotes in The New Testament are taken drrectly from The Psalms . It is clear that the Christian Crucifixion story was really The Crucifixion of David .

The soma drink given to David enabled a death like state for serveral days and to awaken afterwards into an exhilarated state that lasted a few more days . after David was given the soma , They assumed that he was dead , So they did not break his legs . This is also mentioned about Jesus in John 19 ; 33 Where It States ; When They Came To Jesus , And Saw That He Was Dead Already , They Brake Not His Legs ,'' ;..... David was pierced in his side by Noosoo with a Hasta as mentioned in Pdalms 22 ; 14 I Am Poured Out Like Water '' , ;..... Which is exactly the same adopred story of Jesaus in John 19 ; 34 , Where It Says ; '' But One Of The Soldiers With A Spear Pierced His Side , And Forthwith Came There Out Blood And Waater '' ;..... Thus , The point remains that this is not a recording of Jesus so-called Crucifixion , But the actual Crucifixion of David after he committed his Homo -Sexual act with Saul's son Jonathan as found in 1Samuel 20 ; 41 , In fact Jesus was not Crucified , But another was in his place , Judas .
The Cross Can Be Found In Two Places , One On Top Of The Churchs , And The Other On Top Of The Grave , The One On To Of The Churchs Is Where The Mentalty Dead Are , And The One On Top Of The Grave Is , Where The Physical Dead Lay .

It's Not The Things One Knows That Get Him Or Her In Trouble , Its The Things One Knows That Just Isn't So That Get Them In Trouble

Peace In The Lamb Is True-ly Wonderful
Unread
Grand Esteem Family Elder

IssaEl21 is a jewel in the roughIssaEl21 is a jewel in the roughIssaEl21 is a jewel in the rough
Post My El , My El , Why Has Thou Left Me ?

To the conductor of the musician on the Aijeleth '' deer '' of Shakhar '' the dawn , the evil one '' , song of David '' the beloved '' . My El , My El , why have you Awzab '' Left ' me ? Why are you so far off from saving me , and from the words of my roaring ? Verse 2 . O my Eloh , I cry in the daytime , but you do not answer me ; and in the shadow hour season , and I an not silent . Verse 3 . But you are Kodesh holy , O you that dwell in the praises of Israel '' Jacob '' . Verse 4 . Our father Bawtakh '' Trusted '' in you ; they Bawtakh '' Trusted '' , and you caused then to escape their misery . Verse 5 . They cried out to you and were able to slip away ; they trusted in you , and were not ashamed . Verse 6 . But I am a maggot , and not a male living being ; a disgrace of the Adamites '' earthlings '' , and despised amongst the Am '' Nation Of People ' . Verse 7 . All they that see me laugh at me to mock me ; they Fawtoor '' Open '' their Sawfaw '' Lips '' to talk anout me , and they shake their heads , saying , Verse 8 . He Gawlal '' Rolled '' on A Yahuwa ( A Yahuwa Not The Yahuwa ) that he would cause him to escape ; seeing he delighted in him , let him Nawrsal '' Deliver '' him . Verse 9 . For it is you that burst me forth out of the Behten '' Belly '; you made me Bawtakh '' Trusted '' when I was upon my mother ( Shad ' Breast ' ) ( also another word used for demon ) . Verse 10 . I was thrown upon you from the Rekhem '' Womb' ; for you are my El from my mother's Behten '' Belly ' .

Verse 11 . Do not be far from me , for trouble is near ; for there is on one to Awzar '' Help' me . Verse 12 . Many far ' young bulls have surrounded me ; strong bulls of Bashan '' Fruitful - a district east of Jordan '' have encircled me . Verse 13 . Their mouths parted open on me , as a lion Shawag '' Roaring '' and Taweaf '' Tearing '' . Verse 14 . I am Shawfaq '' Poured '' out like water '' they stab me '' , and all of my Eh'tsem '' Bones '' are Fawrad '' Speparated '' , out of its joints . My heart is like wax ; and it is melted in the middle of my Mayaw '' Bowels '' . Verse 15 .
My human Koakh '' Strength '' is Yawbashe '' Dried Up '' like an earthen vessel ; and my Lawshone '' Tongue '' Dawbaq '' Cleaves '' to my Malqoakh '' Jaws' ; and you have put me into the Awfawr '' Dust '' of Mawweth '' Death '' . Verse 16 . For Kehleb '' Dogs' have Sawbab '' Surrounded ' me ; and the congregation of the Rawah '' Disagreeable Ones ' have compassed me ; they Kawraw '' Dug '' hole into my Yawd 'Hands ' and my Rehgel '' Feel '' crucified me '' . Verse 17 . I can Sawfar '' Count'' all my Eh'tsem '' Bones ' ; they look and stare at me as I hang on the cross '' . Verse 18 ; They Khawlak '' Divided '' my Behged 'Garment amongst them , and cast Gorawl 'Lots' on my Leboosh '' Clothes '' . Verse 19 . Do not be far from me , O A Yahuwa ( A Yahuwa not the Yahuwa ) ; O my Ehyawlooth '' Fortitude ' , hasten to Ezraw ''Help ' me . Verse 20 . Nehfesh '' Spirit ' from the Khehred '' Sword ' and my only one from the power of the Yawd '' Hands '' of the Kehleb '' Dog '' .

Verse 21 . Yawshah '' Save ' me from the Aree '' Young Lion's mouth ; for you have Awnaw '' Answered '' me from the Qehren '' Horns '' of the Rehame '' Unicorns . Verse 22 . I will Sawfar '' Count '' your Shame '' Name '' to my Awkh '' Brothers '' ; in the middle of the Qawhawl ' Congregation ' I will Hawlal '' Praise '' you . Verse 23 . You that Yawray '' Fear '' A Yahuwa ( A Yahuwa not the Yahuwa ) , Hawlal '' Praise '' him ; all you that are from the Zehrah '' Yielding '' Seed ' of Jacob '' supplanter '' , Kawbad '' Honor '' him ; and Goor '' Sojourn ' with him , all you that are from the Zehrah '' Yielding Seed ' of Israel that is Jacob's children '' ascend to El '' . Verse 24 . For he has not despised nor made the poorest of the poor abominable ; neither has he Sawthar '' Concealed '' his face from him ; but when he Shawwah '' Cried Out ' to him for help , he heard . Verse 25 . My Tehhillaw '' Praise ' will be of you in the Rab '' Great '' Qawhawl '' Congregation '' I will make my Islaamic peaceful Nehder '' Vows '' in front of them that Yawray '' Fear him. Verse 26 . The Awnaww '' Humble '' will eat and be satisfied ; they will Hawlal '' Praise '' A Yahuwa ( A Yahuwa not the Yahuwa ) that seek him ; your heart will live for ever . Verse 27 . All the ends of the Planet Earth will Zawkar '' Remembeer '' and return to A Yahuwa ; and all the blood relatives of the Goee '' Gentile Nations ' will Shawkhaw '' Prostrate ' in prayer in front of you . Verse 28 . For the Melookaw '' Kingdom 'is A Yahuwa's ( A Yahuwa not the Yahuwa ) ; and he is the one who has Mawsha '' Power '' over the Goee 'Gentile Nations '' . Verse 29 . All of them that are fat upon the parts of the Planet Earth will eat and Shawkhaw '' Prostrate '' in prayer ; and all of them that descends to the Awfawr '' Dust of the ground will Kawrah '' Kneel '' in front of him ; and no one can keep his own Nehfesh '' Spirit ' alive . Verse 30 . A Zehrah '' Yielding Seed will Awbad '' Serve ' Him ; it will be accounted to the Adonai '' master '' for a Dore ' Generation ' . Verse 31 . They will come , and they will make his living as a Zodoqites '' in righteousness '' known to a Am Nation Of People that will be Yawlad '' Given Birth ' to , that he has done this .

El's Holy Tehillim
( Zabuwr )
Psalms Aramic / Hebrew
Translated By
Dr . Malachi Z . York
For H.T.M.
The Cross Can Be Found In Two Places , One On Top Of The Churchs , And The Other On Top Of The Grave , The One On To Of The Churchs Is Where The Mentalty Dead Are , And The One On Top Of The Grave Is , Where The Physical Dead Lay .

It's Not The Things One Knows That Get Him Or Her In Trouble , Its The Things One Knows That Just Isn't So That Get Them In Trouble

Peace In The Lamb Is True-ly Wonderful