Exploding DNA Forums

Go Back   Exploding DNA Forums > Welcome To The Exploding DNA And Chat With The Gods Forums > Thoughts Of A Nuwaupian/God & Goddess

Notices

Thoughts Of A Nuwaupian/God & Goddess Express Yourself On Any Subject. Ideas, Suggestions, Solutions, Comments.

Unread
Grand Esteem Family Elder

Pa Neter Ra is on a distinguished road
Default Khawug Tased (Circle-Nine)

Greetings Grandchildren of planet Earth (Erithoo),

My soul has compelled me to write this missive and to relay this teaching of the circle in reference to Istabhaal Tased Ashed, El Wah Ragus A’n Neter: Aaferti Atum-Re. Refer to the Gold Book.

It was 10 years ago, at the age of 30, when I had introduced to the mathematics and scientific communities the world over, the answer to the equation nine to the ninth power of nine. There are some interesting facts about the equation nine to the ninth power of nine, also known by Nuwaupians as The Nubian Number (Nubian mind). I will reveal one of those interesting facts subsequently. One of the facts is that the sum of all seventy-eight numerals is 342. Not only does the numeral 342 simplify to the numeral nine (3+4+2 = 9), the highest numeral known in your arithmetical system, but also the numeral 342 is a factor of the numeral nineteen (18 x 19 = 342). As you may have discovered throughout the years, the numeral nineteen is the mathematical discourse of the Qura’an.

The fact that the sum of the numeral 342 equals the numeral nine renders the equation nine to the ninth power of nine i.e., The Nubian Number as sound arithmetic. This applies to any number multiplied by nine e.g., 9 x 13 = 117 = 1+1+7 = 9. In addition, the number nine is the answer to seeing fractal geometry i.e., self-similarity. The Nuwaupik affirmation, in part, states: “I am one with the ALL and the ALL is one with me.” In the language of arithmetic, this statement is equivalent with the process of casting in and casting out the nines. In other words, the numerals nine and zero are arithmetically the same (0 = 9). The circle and the numeral nine are manifestations of the same thing i.e., 360 = 3+6+0 = 9 = 0.

CAST IN THE NINE
193 = 1+9+3 = 13 = 1+ 3 = 4 (quadity)

CAST OUT THE NINE
103 = 1+0+3 = 4 (quadity)

The answer to the equation nine to the ninth power of nine is as follows:

196 627 050 475 552 913 618 075 908 526 912 116 283 103 450 944 214 766 927 315 415 537 966 391 196 809

The above series was seperated into groups of three or triads, a process by which the ancient Egiptians used to exemplify multiplicity in unity and unity in multiplicity, such as the word for guardians, NETERU (ntrw). Moreover, the triads render the series easy to comprehend. As you know, there are three tests in Nuwaupu: (a) evidence, (b) experience, and (c) reason. The experience test is not always practical for all knowledge. Refer to "What is Nuwaubu?"

Questions:

1) What evidence or proof is there to show that the Nubian Number is correct?

Ans: The sum of the entire series is 9.

2) What reasons justify your claim?

Ans: The justification rests in overstanding the nature and science of the number nine. In other words, the number nine added to itself on and on and on yields a sum of nine e.g., 9 + 9 = 18 = 1+8 = 9; 9 + 9 + 9 = 27 = 2 + 7 = 9 ad infinitum. At the center of the nine times table, is a mathematical chiasma or X-shaped image as a result of the reflection of the numbers 45 and 54. The mathematical chiasma of the nine times table can be seen in the optic chiasma of the human brain. The optic chiasma is an interpretation of the nine mind or circle nine, Khawug Tased.

3) What is your experience with the Nubian Number?

Ans: We all know that the experience test does not work for all knowledge. For instance, the calculator that I had used ten years ago (i.e., TI-92 Plus) produced the series you see above. However, I asked a colleague of mine, ten years ago, to use a different calculator. The result produced was a different and an incomplete series. Tests were done and it showed that it did not reason out and therefore there was no evidence for the sake of correctness.

Inscribed by: Nebu Atun-Re (NAR)
In Freedom, Peace, Equality, Right Knowledge, Right Wisdom, and Right Overstanding
The Elements, Mathematics, and Arithmetic (T-E-M-ARI)
9 by 13

Recommended reading

Last edited by Pa Neter Ra; at 08:25 PM..