Exploding DNA Forums

Go Back   Exploding DNA Forums > Welcome To The Exploding DNA And Chat With The Gods Forums > Exploding DNA Classics

Notices

Exploding DNA Classics Post Old Scrolls, Pictures, Audio And Video Classics. Start An Auction.

Unread
Grand Esteem Family Elder

IssaEl21 is a jewel in the roughIssaEl21 is a jewel in the roughIssaEl21 is a jewel in the rough
Default Gospel Of Barnabas Book One By ( M.Z.York )

Chapter Ten
Yashua , having come to the age of thrirty years ( as he himself said to me ) went up to Mount Olives with his mother to gather olives . Then at midday as hewas praying when he came to these words; Sustainer with mercy he was surrounded by an exceedingly bright light and by an infinite multitude of angels , who were saying Blessed be God . The angel Gabriel presented to him as if it was a shining mirror , a book , which descended into the heart of Yashua , from it he had knowledge of what God had done and said , and what God willed . Everything was laid bare and open to him , as he said unto me '' Believe , Barnabas , that I know every prophet with every prophecy , andthat whatever I say , the whole hath come forth from that

book . Yashua , having received this vision and knowing that he was apostle sent to the house of Israel , revealed all to Maryam his mother , telling her that he must suffer great persecution for the honour of God , and that he could not any longer abide with her to save her , Whereupon , having heard this Maryam answered '' Son , before you were born all was announced to me ; Wherefore blessed by the holy name of God , Yashua departed thereforethat day from hismother to attendto his apostolic office
The Cross Can Be Found In Two Places , One On Top Of The Churchs , And The Other On Top Of The Grave , The One On To Of The Churchs Is Where The Mentalty Dead Are , And The One On Top Of The Grave Is , Where The Physical Dead Lay .

It's Not The Things One Knows That Get Him Or Her In Trouble , Its The Things One Knows That Just Isn't So That Get Them In Trouble

Peace In The Lamb Is True-ly Wonderful
Unread

IssaEl21 is a jewel in the roughIssaEl21 is a jewel in the roughIssaEl21 is a jewel in the rough

Chapter Eleven
Upon descending from the mountain to come into Jerusalm , Yashua met a leper who by divine inspiration knewYashua to be a prophet . therefore with tears he prayed to him , saying , Yashua thou son of David have mercy on me . Yashua , answered ; What do you brother , want me to do to you , The leper answered ; Lord , give me health , Yashua , reproved him , saying '' You are foolish , Pray to God who created thee , and He will give thee health , for I am a man , as you are . The

leper answered ; I know that you , Master , are a man , but a holy one of the Sustainer . Wherefore pray to God , and He will give me health . Then Yashua , sighing , said ; Sustainer , God Almighty , For the love of the holy Prophet give health to this sick man , Then having said this , he said touching the sick man with his hands in the name of God , And when he had said this , the leprosy was cleansed from the flesh of the leper , to the degree that the flesh that remained was like that of a

child . And when the leper saw that he was healed , he cried out with a loud voice , Come hither Israel to receive the prophet whom God Sends To You . Yashua prayerd to him saying , Brother , hold thy peace and say nothing , But the more he prayed to him , the more he cried out , saying '' Behold the prophet behold the holy one of God , Upon hearing these words , many that were leaving Jerusalem ran back . They then entered With Yashua into Jerusalem , recounting that which God through Yashua had done unto the leper
The Cross Can Be Found In Two Places , One On Top Of The Churchs , And The Other On Top Of The Grave , The One On To Of The Churchs Is Where The Mentalty Dead Are , And The One On Top Of The Grave Is , Where The Physical Dead Lay .

It's Not The Things One Knows That Get Him Or Her In Trouble , Its The Things One Knows That Just Isn't So That Get Them In Trouble

Unread

Chapter Twelve
The whole city of Jerusalem was moved by these words , For that reason , They all ran together to the temple to see Yashua , Who had entered therein to pray . They could not be contained there , for there was not enought room for all of them to fit inside the temple . Therefore the priest sought Yashua , saying , These people desire to see you and hear you , therefore ascend to the pinnacle . If God gives you a word speak it in the nameof the

Sustainer . Then Yashua ascended to the place where the scribes used to speak . And having beckoned with the hand for silence , he opened his mouth saying , Blessed be the holy name of God . Who of his goodness and mercy willed to create his creatures that they might glorify him , Blessed be the holy name of God . It is he who created the splendour of all the saints and prophets before all things . He sent him for the sake of the salvation of the

world , as was spoken by His servant David , , saying , Before Lucifer , in the brightness of the saints I Created thee . Blessed be the holy name of God . Who created the angels that they might serve him , And blessed be God , who punished and reprobated Satan and his followers , who would not give revernce to whom God willed to receive reverence . Blessed be the holy name of God who created man out of Black Mud of the Earth , and place him over

His Works . Blessed be the holy name of God who drove man out of Paradise for having Disobeyed His Holy Command . Bledd be the hold name of God Who with mercy looked upon the tears of Adam and Eve , The First Parents Of The Human Race . Blessed be the holy name of God Who justly punished Cain The One Who killed his own brother , God sent the flood upon the Earth , burned up three wicked cities , caused great affliction upon .

Egypt , overwhelmed Pharoah in the Red Sea , scattered the enemies of his people , chastised the Cover Of Truth and punished the ones not repentive . Blessed be the holy name of God , Who with mercy looked upon His creatures and therefore sent them His holy prophetsthat they might walk in truth and Righteousness before Him . He God delivered His

servants from every evil , and gave them this land , as he promised to our father Abraham and to his son forever . Then by his servant Moses he gave us His Holy Law , that Satan should not deceive us ; and He exalted us above all other people . But brethren , what do we today that we be not pusished for our sins ? And then Yashua with greatest Whemence rebuked the people , for they had forgotten theword of God , and gave themselves only to vanity .

He rebuked the priests for their negligence in God service , and for their worldly greed . He rebuked the scribes because they preached vain doctrine , and forsook the laws of God , He rebuked the soctors because they made the law of God of no effect through their traditions . And in such a way did Yashua speak to the people . All of them wept from the least to the greatest , crying mercy , and beseeching Yashua that hewould pray for them ;

save only their priests and leaders , who on that day Conceived Hatred against Yashua for having thus spken against the priests scribes and doctors . And they meditated upon his death , but for fear of the people who had received him as a prophet of God , they spake no word . Yashua raised his hand to the Sustainer God and prayed , and the people weeping said , So be it , O Sustainer , so be it And when the prayer ended . Yashua , descended from the temple ; and that day he departed from Jerusalem , with many who followed him

Unread

Chapter Thirteen
After some days had passed Yashua , in spirit perceived the desire of the priest and ascended the Mount of Olives To pray ( Book of Matthew 26 ; 59 27 ; 1 ) And having passed the whole night in prayer , in themorning Yashua prayed saying '' O Sustainer , I know that the scribes hate me , and the priests are minded to kill me , Thy servant ; Therefore , Sustainer God , Almighty and Merciful , in mercy hear the prayers of the servant , and save me . from their snares ; for thou are my salvation , You know O Sustainer , that I your servant , seek thee alone , O Sustainer , I speak thy word , for thy word is truth which endures forever . ( Book of Matthew 26 ; 39 ) . When Yashua had spoken these words , behold there came to him the angel Gabriel , saying '' Fear not , O Yashua , for a thousand , thousand who dwell above the heaven guard thy garments . Thou shalt not die till everything be fulfilled and the world shall be near its end . Yashua fell with his faceto the ground , saying '' O Great Sustainer , God , how great is thy mercy upon me and what shall I Give Thee , Sustainer for all that thiu has granted me ? The angel Gabriel answered Arise , Yashua and remember Abraham , who was willing to make sacrifice to God of his only begotten son Isaac , to fulfill the word of God . Thus the knife was not able to cut his son ; at my word a sheep was offered as the sacrifice . Even so , Therefore shalt thou do O Yashua , servant of God . Yashua answered , I am willing But where shall I Find the lamb , as I have no money , and it is not lawful to steal it . Thereupon the angel Gabriel showed unto him a sheep which Yashua offered in sacrifice praising and blessing God , Who is glorious forever .

The Nubiab Islaamic Hebrews
Ansaaru Allah Community
As Sayyid Al Imaam Isa Al Haadi
Al Mahdi Edition # 148