Exploding DNA Forums

Go Back   Exploding DNA Forums > Welcome To The Exploding DNA And Chat With The Gods Forums > Exploding DNA Classics

Notices

Exploding DNA Classics Post Old Scrolls, Pictures, Audio And Video Classics. Start An Auction.

Unread
Grand Esteem Family Elder

IssaEl21 is a jewel in the roughIssaEl21 is a jewel in the roughIssaEl21 is a jewel in the rough
Arrow Sacred Tablets Of Tama -Re By M.Z.York-El 33 / 720

Abdur Kull Tafulataat Was Baazun , Amma Farugun Shil El Kuluwn .
Begin All Prayers And Thinking As A Part Of The All .

Istabhaal Tased
Supplication Nine

Jamulmulun Tafulat .
A Beautiful Prayer .

Yaa Jamulmulun , Yaa Neteru
Oh Beautiful , Oh Guardians

Yaa Garub , Yaa Neteru
Oh Near , Oh Guardians

Yaa A'jubmul , Yaa Neteru
Oh Wonderful , Oh Guardians

Yaa Majub , Yaa Neteru
Oh Responder , Oh Guardians

Yaa Latuf , Yaa Neteru
Oh Kind , Oh Guardians

Yaa Baruf , Yaa Neteru
Oh Knower , Oh Guardians

Yaa Manun , Yaa Neteru
Oh Benefactor , Oh Guardians

Yaa Ladun , Yaa Neteru
Oh Judge , Oh Guardians

Yaa Barhun , Yaa Neteru
Oh Proof , Oh Guardians

Yaa Maluk , Yaa Neteru
Oh Ruler , Oh Guardians

Yaa Nasur , Yaa Neteru
Oh Aider , Oh Guardians

Yaa Nafun , Yaa Neteru
Oh Giver , Oh Guardians

Yaa Wahuy , Yaa Neteru
Oh Inspirer , Oh Guardians

Yaa Rahmun , Yaa Neteru
Oh Yielder , Oh Guardians

Yaa Rahummul , Yaa Neteru
Oh Merciful , Oh Guardians

Yaa Baruf , Yaa Neteru
Oh Knower , Oh Guardians

Yaa Karum , Yaa Neteru
Oh Gererous , Oh Guardians

Yaa Jalul , Yaa Neteru
Oh Beneficent , Oh Guardians

Yaa Bahuy , Yaa Neteru
Oh Glorious ,Oh Guardians

Yaa Hakum , Yaa Neteru
Oh Wise , Oh Guardians

Yaa Thagbur , Yaa Neteru
Oh Prevailer , Oh Guardians

Yaa Ghaafur , Yaa Neteru
Oh Forgiving , Oh Guardians

Yaa Badur , Yaa Neteru
Oh Beginner , Oh Guardians

Yaa Madduh , Yaa Neteru
Oh Exalter , Oh Guardians

Yaa Hamudmul , Yaa Neteru
Oh Grateful , Oh Guardians

Yaa Wa'ub , Yaa Neteru
Oh Aware , Oh Guardians

Yaa Nazue , Yaa Neteru
Oh Seer , Oh Guardians

Yaa Samu , Yaa Neteru
Oh Hearer , Oh Guardians

Yaa Wah , Yaa Neteru
Oh First , Oh Guardians

Yaa Akhur , Yaa Neteru
Oh Last , Oh Guardians

Yaa Wadhuh , Yaa Neteru
Oh Evident , Oh Guardians

Yaa Makhtuf , Yaa Neteru
Oh Hidden , Oh Guardians

Yaa Gadush , Yaa Neteru
Oh Holy One , Oh Guardians

Yaa Shalum , Yaa Neteru
Oh Peace , Oh Guardians

Yaa Harus , Yaa Neteru
Oh Protector , Oh Guardians

Yaa A'zumy , Yaa Neteru
Oh Mighty , Oh Guardians

Yaa Saluhat , Yaa Neteru
Oh Repairer , Oh Guardians

Yaa Khalug , Yaa Neteru
Oh Creator , Oh Guardians

Yaa Garubist Sadug , Yaa Neteru
Oh Nearest Friend , Oh Guardians

Yaa Sawur , Yaa Neteru
Oh Fashioner , Oh Guardians

Yaa Jabur , Yaa Neteru
Oh Majestic , Oh Guardians

Yaa Haayuh , Yaa Neteru
Oh Living , Oh Guardians

Yaa Gaayum , Yaa Neteru
Oh Subsisting , Oh Guardians

Yaa Kabuh , Yaa Neteru
Oh Restrainer , Oh Guardians

Yaa Kharub , Yaa Neteru
Oh Destroyer , Oh Guardians

Yaa Gawuy , Yaa Neteru
Oh Strong , Oh Guardians

Yaa Shahud , Yaa Neteru
Oh Witness , Oh Guardians

Yaa Sawun , Yaa Neteru
Oh Withholder , Oh Guardians

Yaa Shaful , Yaa Neteru
Oh Abaser , Oh Guardians

Yaa Wakul , Yaa Neteru
Oh Advocate , Oh Guardians

Yaa Rab Shil Jabur , Yaa Neteru
Oh Sustainer Of Majesty , Oh Guardians

Yaa El Neteru Wa Labrury , Yaa Neteru
Oh The Guardians And Liberty , Oh Guardians

Yaa Madur , Yaa Neteru
Oh Director , Oh Guardians

Yaa Sabur , Yaa Neteru
Oh Patient , Oh Guardians ( This Is Said When You Feel Grateful To The Guardians For Anything ) .
The Cross Can Be Found In Two Places , One On Top Of The Churchs , And The Other On Top Of The Grave , The One On To Of The Churchs Is Where The Mentalty Dead Are , And The One On Top Of The Grave Is , Where The Physical Dead Lay .

It's Not The Things One Knows That Get Him Or Her In Trouble , Its The Things One Knows That Just Isn't So That Get Them In Trouble

Peace In The Lamb Is True-ly Wonderful
Unread

IssaEl21 is a jewel in the roughIssaEl21 is a jewel in the roughIssaEl21 is a jewel in the rough
Default Sacred Tablets Of Tama -Re By M.Z.York-El 33 / 720

Istabhaal Ashed
Supplication Ten

Yaa Fatuhat , Yaa Neteru
Oh Opener , Oh Guardians .

Loe Eluhaat Sofa Kawun Amma Eluhaat Eza Ent Lam Khalug , Aw Mahudhum . Bahuy Ila Ent . Ena , Ane Kawantu Shil Ham Ma'fura Bi El Nawur Shil Deyunaws Asaturkali , Wa Ent Yaa Maduh Neteru , Rusela Ila Na , Neter ; A'aferti Antum -Re Ma'a Nuwaubu Liyya Kasur El Rakuy Shil Zalumane .

No Deities Would Exist As Deities If You Didn't Create , Or Appoint Them . Glory To You . Surely . I Was Of Those Blinded By The Light Of Religious Mythology . And You , Oh Exalted Guardians , Sent To Us , Neter ; Aaferti Atum -Re With Nuwaubu . To Break The Spell Or Ignorace .

Fa Ane Arselu Istazdaa - Aat Ala Bayna Na , Amma Na , Dek Na Naykelua Sanub El Sefur Ila Ent , Yaa Gadum Wahedaat Wa Mur Sasul Ma'a Nafuslalnaa Haruyaat , Shaluwt .
So I Sent Salutation On Your Messenger , Atume -Re , Who Has Incarnated Amonst Us , As Us , That We May The Journey To You . Oh Ancient Ones , And Relink With Our Spiritual Parents , Ease . ( This Is Said When You Repent From From Bad Thoughts )
The Cross Can Be Found In Two Places , One On Top Of The Churchs , And The Other On Top Of The Grave , The One On To Of The Churchs Is Where The Mentalty Dead Are , And The One On Top Of The Grave Is , Where The Physical Dead Lay .

It's Not The Things One Knows That Get Him Or Her In Trouble , Its The Things One Knows That Just Isn't So That Get Them In Trouble

Unread

Istabhaal Wahed Ashed
Supplication Eleven

El Sayud Shil Ghafuress
The Master Of Forgiveness

Yaa Neteru Shil Kull El Nebu , Safun Tased , Rashunaat , A'aferti Wa Humim , Ent Atha Rabaatee . Loe Shaayi Zi . Ent Khalagtanee Wa Aneya Uwluduk , Wa Ane Ahyehu Bi Amuraatuk Wa Sawun Beruthuk ; Matukhalu Ane Aykelu , Ane Atlebu Maluj Fi Ent Min El Tutess Ane Bamaltu Wa Abmelu .
Oh Guardians Of All The Nebu , Ennead , Ogdoads , Aafertu And Humim , You Are My Sustainers , Nothing Would Exist If You Did Not Create It . You Created Me And I Am Your Child , And I Live By Your Commands And Keep Your Covenant ; Whenever I Can , I See Refuge In You From The Disagreeableness I've Done And Do .

Amulee Izu Dek Metay Wagutee Hadur , Ane Sofa Arjeu' Ila Ent Ma'a Na'umuk Ala Nee ; Wa Ane Shalut Kull Shil Tutee Ma'ushaat Gabla Dek Wagut Hadur , Fa Ghafur Kull Tutee Ma'ushaat , Li - Ana Ent Atha El Fakut Wahed Menu Ghafur Tut Ma'ushaat .
My Hope Is That When My Time Comes . I Will Return To You With Your Grace Upon Me ; And I Control All Of My Disagreeable Acts Before That Time Comes , So Foegive All My Disagreeable Acts , Because You Are The Only One Who Forgives Disagreeable Acts . ( This Is Said After Having Done Something Wrong In The Law Or Worship Or Fasting ) .

Unread

Istabhaal Atned Ashed
Supplication Twelve

Eza Ent Natagta
If You Said

Eza Ent Natagta Ent Ta'shegu El Neteru , Thuma Lay La Ent Thagut -Hum ? Wa Eza Ent Natagta Ent E'nduk Thagut Fi Hum , Thuma Ane Aswelu Ent , Lay La Ent A'dun Ila Hum ? Li Hazi El Neteru , El Anunnagi Menu Atha Thagutwar . Eza Ent Natagta Ent Ta'sheguhum , Lay La Ent Rawub Ila Hum ? Wa Eza Ent Natagta Ent Atha Hawusdir , Thuma Lay La Ent Tajuw Ja El Dakur Shil El Neteru ? Ena Hum Atha El Atherik Haruyaat Shilna Kull . Ena Hum Nasalhum Nee . Ena Hum Razaghum Jull Shaayu Linee .
If You Said You Love The Guardians Then Why Don't You Trust Them ? And If You Said You Have Trust In Them , Then I Ask You , Why Don't You Surrender To Them ? For It Is The Guardians , The Anunnaqi , Who Are Trustworthy . If You Said You Love Them , And If You Said You Are Sensible , Then Why Don't You Tremble At The Mention Of The Guardians ? Surely They Are The Etheric Parents Of Us All . Surely They Bred Me . Surely They Provided Everything For Me . ( This Is Said When You Have Too Much Pride . And Are Speaking To Yourself ) .

Unread

Abdur Kull Tafulataat Wa Baazun Amma Farugun Shil El Kuluwm ...

Istahbaal Khasedeen
Supplication Fifty

Ane Asnebu Haza A'nuh Amma Istabhaalun Li Jalulun . Wa Li El Nefer , Gam Li El Kull Istakhlaag Shil El Gadush Usra , Ghalub Khalus Wa Nazuf . Ane A'nuh Lihum Istansaab Biwasati Istansaab , Wagut Ala Nahuy , Ham Menu Atha Hassa' A -Hayuh , Ham Menu Murena , Wa Ham Ma Lissa Walud , Wa Li Ham Menu Atha Had Haadur Ila Hayuh , Wa Ane Atfelu Li Dek Gadeshet Ash Kamud Liyya Salukit .
I Make This Beseech As A Supplication For A Benefit . And For The Good , Even For The Entire Creation Of The Holy Family , Most Pure And Clean , I Beseech For Them Generation Through Generation , Time On End , Those Who Are Now Alive , Those Who Have Psssed . And Those Not Yet Born , And For Those Who Are Just Coming To Life , And I Pray For That Sanctity Which Leads To Prosperity .

Yaa Neteru , Ane Atreku Haza Ala Ent . Wa Hassa ' Aneya Wa'ub Wa Masul Fi Ista -Abaad Wa Adub Mut , Waledat Gi , Ash Zawulna Rabubane Liyya Rabub Nafusaatnaa .
Oh Guardians , I Leave This On You . And Now I Am Aware And Worship In Adoration And Respect Mut , Mother Earth , Which Bears Us Sustenance To Sustain Ourselves .

Yaa Ent Jalulent Wahedaat , Samu'nee Fi Da - Ufessee , Li Ane Amma Uwludun Masul Fi Ista - Abaad Wa Adub Nun , El Manush Shil Hayuh .
Oh You Beneficent Ones , Hear Me In My Weakness , For I As A Childd Worship In Adoration And Respect Nun , The Source Of Life .

Yaa Ent Jalulent Wahedaat , Samu'nee Fi Da - Ufessee , , Li Amma Uwludun Masul Fi Ista -Abaad Shu , El Le - Ul Dek Taskeen El A'zum Re , El Shamush , Ash Razug Sakhunth .
Oh You Beneficent Ones , Hear Me In My Weakness , For I As A Childd Worship In Adoration Shu , The Sky That Houses The Great Re , The Sun Which Provides Warmth .

Yaa Ent Jalulent Wahedaat , Samu'nee Fi Da - Ufessee , , Li Amma Uwludun Masul Fi Ista -Abaad Tefnut , El Hawu Li El Reyuhaat Dek Haruk El Yamumaat , Ash Datunen . Wa El Shira Shil Hayuh Dek Na Nanfekhua ,
Oh You Beneficent Ones , Hear Me In My Weakness , For I As A Childd Worship In Adoration Tefnut , The Air For The Winds That Move The Seas , Which Pollinate . And The Breath Of Life That We Breathe .

Yaa Ent Jalulent Wahedaat , Samu'nee Fi Da - Ufessee , , Li Amma Uwludun Masul Fi Ista -Abaad Sutukh , El Na - Ur , Uwlud Shil El Shamush , Li Huzi Kaluf Samusaat Fi El Rabubane Shil Kawunfinee . Yaa Neteru Ane Amma Uwluduk Taruk Del Kharudaat Ila Ent .
Oh You Beneficent Ones , Hear Me In My Weakness , For I As A Childd Worship In Adoration Sutukh , The Fire , Child Of The Sun , For Its Multiple Uses In The Sustenance Of My Existance. Oh Guardians I As Your Child Leave These Cares To You . < This Is Said WhenEver You Feel The Need To Thank Nature ) .

Unread

Arrow Ane Nazur El Aswud Nawur I See The Black Light

Abdur Kull Tafulataat Wa Baazun Amma Farugun Shil El Kuluwm
Begin All Prayer And Thinking As Part Of The All

Istahbaal Arbedeen Sabed
Supplication Forty Seven

Ane Nazur El Aswud Nawur
I See The Black Light

Henakzu Lakun Wahed Hagug Muwlud Wa Wahed Hagug Mawuth Wa Hum Atha Wahed Wa El Bizatu . Zi Izu Kamaa Wegan Shil Moya Fi A'zumun Yamum.
There Is But One Real Birth And One Real Death And They Are One And The Same . It Is Like A Drop Of Water In A Great Sea .

Yaa Neteru Magud Wahedaat , Kayfa Dur Ane Ahmeduk Li El Katur Hadeyaat Ent Nafunnee , Kayfa Dur Ane A'redu Ent Dek Ane Anzeru Nuwaubu Wa Ane Abrefu She Ent A'wuz Shilnee .
O Guardians Precious Ones , How Do I Thank You For The Many Gifts You Give Me , How Do I Show You That I See Nuwaubu And I Know What You Want Of Me .

Gashuh A'rudnee Kayfa . Yaa Neteru , Wagud Wahedaat , Nasurnee Ma Liyya Istaswaal Tarugaatuk Lakun Liyya Yakuh Khafuzaatuk Wa Liyya Dawum Shaghuluk Ma'a Basumun Ala Wajuhee Wa Mafur Fi Galbee , Dek Ane Yakul Rabeh El Katur Shaayaat Ent Rasalta Illanee .
Please Show Me How . O Guardians , Precious Ones , Help Me Not To Question Your Ways But To Obey Your Wishes And To Carry On Your Work With A Smile On My Face And Joy In My Heart , That I May Gain The Many Things You Sent To Me .

Yaa Neter ; A'aferti Atum -Re , Ane Ahmeduk Li Nuwaubu . Zagun Ba'ad Zagun , Sanu Ba'ad Sanu , Shahur Ba'ad Shahur , Yawum Ba'ad Yawum , Har Ba'ad Har , Daguga Ba'ad Daguga , Tawun Ba'ad Tawun , Wah Ba'ad Wah , Ent Farajtanee Ma'a Sahuhuk Dahuth , Nafunnee El Gawuyth Liyya Dawum Liyya Kawun Nasuruk Fi El Basut Shil Nuwaubu , Lakun Ghalub Shil Kull Fi Hadusuk A'shug . Yaa Magud Wahed Ent Atha Wahud Fi Gaduraatuk .
O Neter ; Aaferti Atum -Re , I Thank You For Nuwaubu . Age After Age , Year After Year , Month After Month , Day After Day , Hour After Hour , Minute After Minute , Second After Second , First After First . You Shower Me With Your Right Knowledge . Give Me The Strength To Carry On To Be Your Aid In The Spread Of Nuwaubu , But Most Of All In Your Divine Love . O Precious One You Are Alone In Your Powers .

Yaa Neteru , Magud Wahedaat , Ansurnee Liyya E'nd El A'shug Li Humimaat Dek Ent E'nduk Linee , Nasurnee Liyya Sawun A'gulee Ala Ent Wa Liyya Masuk Ala Liyya Shawufetee Metay El Humimaat Janubnee Alum Wa Gahuh Mahuyee . Sanubnee Liyya Lamud Kayfa Liyya Nazurhum Amma Ent Nazurnee Wa Liyya Baruf Dek Ane Sofa Bahub Liyya Bazun Aneya . Yaa Magud Wahedaat , Ganwagut Ent Sam Fa Masufant Ilanee Dek Ane Bakuy , Li Ent Atha Ganahud Makhsus Ilanee .
O Guardians , Precious Ones , Help Me To Have The Love For Human That You Have For Me . Help Me To Keep My Mind On You And To Hold On To My Sanity When The Human Bring Me Pain And Dim My Essence . Make Me To Learn How To See Them As You See Me And To Know That I Would Like To Think I Am . O Precious Ones , Sometimes You Seem So Distant To Me That I Cry , For You Are Someone Special To Me .

Ent Kabaha Tadakul Alanee . Ent Atha Tawmeed Halun Li Kull Ane Bi -Hagug A'wuz Izu Liyya Kawun Bayna Tawuduk Uwludaat . Ane Sha'ur Amma Afelu Ane Sawaltu Ent Thir Katur Istaswaalaat Metay Kull Ane Bi - Hagug Hatug Kawun Liyya Baruf Ent .
You Never Intrude On Me . You Are Always Welcome For All I Really Want Is To Be Amongst Your Humble Children . I Feel As Though I Have Asked You Too Many Questions When All I Really Needed Was To Know You .

Yaa Neteru , Magud Waahedaat , Ane Hatug Ent , Ane Hatug Ent , Ane Hatug Ent , Ane Hatug Ent , Ane Hatug Ent , Ane Hatug Ent , Ane Hatug Ent .
Oh , Guardians , Precious Ones , I Need You , I Need You , I Need You , Need You , Need You , Need You ,

Yaa Neteru , Magud Waahedaat , Khalanee Mabun Ent , Khalanee A'shug Ent , Daayn Nasufee , Fi Gur Lanuh Nasuf , Ane Aykelu Ashegu Ent Bi A'adun Ila Ent , Yaa Twmum Wahed .
Oh , Guardians , Precious Ones , Let Me Realize You , Let Me Love You , Losing Myself In Your Infinite Self , I Can Love You By Surrendering To You , Oh Perfect One .

Almudee Liyya A'shug Ent Bi A'ashug Bashuraatuk , Bi Naafunhum Kull El Gamuy Shil Nasfee Sa'udyess , Bi Jaa'ulhum Khedma Ja El Zabukh Shil Nasfee Ahumaat Wa Bi Kaarus Hayuhee Ja El Mazbuh Shil Nasufluss Kalumaat .
Teach Me To Love You By Loving Your Being , By Giving Them All The Cost Of My Own Happiness , By Rendering Them Service At The Sacreifice Of My Own Interests And By Dedicating My Life At The Altar Of Selfless Words .

Yaa Neteru , Magud Waahedaat , El Baadur Shil El Hagug A'shug Izu Yakuhfun , Wa El A'laist Rakuz Shil Haza A'shug Ash Jawuz Dek Shil A'shug Zi Nasuf Izu El Rakuz Ash Awuj Dakhul El Twmum Yakuhfun Shil A'zum Istatfaa' Ila El Mashuy Wa Khafuz Shil El Ma'shug . Fi Haza A'shug Ent Atha Me Gisum .
Oh , Guardians , Precious Ones , The Beginning Of The Real Love Is Obedience , And The Highest Aspect Of This Love Which Surpasses That Of Love Itself Is The Aspect Which Culminates Into The Perfect Obedience Of Supreme Resignation To The Will And Wish Of The Beloved . In This Love You Are Embodied .

Yaa Neteru , Magud Waahedaat A'shuguk Izu Fadun Li Kull , Kamaa El Shamush Harur Wa Nawur , Ashug Wa Zabukh Zahub Yod Wa Yod . El Hag Nafus Shil Zabukh Dek Yasuw Hag Nafus Shil Zabukh Dek Yasuw Bi - Sanuhaws Hala Wa Yakul Ma Hajuz Zi Nasuf Li Ma'un Saluzaat Wa Makhsus Fursa . A'shug Izu Ma Walud Min Istaflaal Aw Bi - Wahudess Aw Arud . A'shug Izu Ratusun Ma'a El A'shug Shil Nasuf Wa El Hatug Shil Nasur . A'shug Izu El Tathub Makur Shil Kull Hag Hayuh . Yaa Neteru , Anly Wuledaat , Ane A'shegu Ent Ma'a El Nua' Shil A'shug Dek Yakul Ma Kawun Rakhut Dakhul Kalumaat .
Oh , Guardians , Precious Ones , Your Love Is Free For All Like The Sun's Heat And Light , Love And Sacrifice Go Hand And Hand . The Ture Spirit Of Sacrifice That Springs Spontaneously Does Not And Cannot Reserve Itself For Particular Object And Special Occasion . Love Is Not Born From Daetermination Or Loneliness Or Desire . Love Is A Struggle With The Love Of Self And The Need Of Help . Love Is The Main Spring Of All True Life . Oh Neteru . Heavenly Fathers , I Love You With The Kind Of Love That Can't Be Put Into Words .

Yaa Neteru , Magud Waahedaat , Yakul Dabur Shil A'shug Wa She Zi Izu . Hazi Liyaa Nafun Wa Kabaha Sawul . Shenu Haduy Liyya Haza A'shug ? Na'um . Shenu Haduy Liyya Haza A'shug ? Na'um Izu Ma Fa Sahul Liyya Hadur Bi .
O Precious One . Can't I Speak Of Love And What It Is . It's To Give And Never Ask . What Guider To This Love ? Grace . What Guiders To This Love Graces Is Not So Easy To Come By .

Zi Izu Rabeh Bi Kaawun Khalud Jahuz Liyya Khadum Wa Rafudant Liyya Kawun Khadum . Kull Sabulaat Kamud Ila Na'um . Gad Sawul Ma'a Un Fatuh Galb Wa Ane Abrefu Henakzu Amul . Yaa Neteru Ane Ahmeduk Li Haza Lahuz Shil Shalum Fi Gadushuk Isumaat , Ane Ahmedu Ent .
It Is Gained By Being Ever Ready To Serve And Raeluctant To Be Served . All Path Lead To Grace . Just Ask With An Open Heart And I Know There Is Hope . Oh Guardians I Think You For This Moment Of Peace In Your Holy Names , I Thank You .

Yaa Neteru , Magud Waahedaat , Ane Ahmedu Ent , Ane Ahmedu Ent , Ane Ahmedu Ent , Ane Ahmedu Ent , Ane Ahmedu Ent , Ane Ahmedu Ent . Ane Ahmedu Ent ,
Oh Preccious Ones , I Thank You , I Thank You , I Thank You , I Thank You , I Thank You , I Thank You ,

Yaa Neteru , Yaa Magud Waahedaat , Ane Atlebu Ma Liyya Ganuh Ayi Shaayu Lakun Liyya Kawun Fi Na'umuk . Ane Arud Li Loe Shaayu , Lakun Raduyaluk Wa Liyya Raju' Ila Ent Wa Ghasul Fi Tawuduk Maskum . Ane A'wezu Loe Shaayu , Liana Ent E'nduk Wa Atha Jull Shaayu . Yaa Magud Wahedaat , Hagugee Sa'udyess Izu Fi Saanub Ukhraat Sa'udy .
Oh Guardians , Oh Precious Ones , I Seek Not To Possess Anything But To Be In Your Grace . I Desire For Nothing , But Your Approval And To Return Unto You And Bathe In Your Humble Abode . I Want Nothing . Because You Have And Are Everything . Oh Precious Ones , My Real Happiness Is In Making Other Happy .

Yaa Neteru , Magud Waahedaat , Fakutee Hagug Arud Izu Dek Ash Kamud Wahed Liyya Begu Twmum Fi Taluy Liyya Sanub Twmum . El Hag Nashun Izu Dek Nashun Liyya Sanub Ukhraat Tajuw Ja El Dakur Shil El Ghalub A'la Bi Wah Taajuw Ja El Dakur Shil El Neteru Laka Nasuf .
Oh Guardians , Precious Ones , My Only Real Desire Is That Which Leads One To Become Perfect In Order To Make Perfect . The True Aim Is That Aim To Make Others Tremble At The Mention Of The Most High By First Trembling At The Mention Of The Guardians Yourself .

Unread

Post Sacred Tablets Of Tama -Re By M.Z.York-El 33 / 720

Abdur Kull Tafulataat Wa Baazun Amma Farugun Shil El Kuluwm , Amma Farugun Shil El Kuluwm .

Istabhaal Arbed .
Supplication Four

Istabhaal Shil Nawur .
Supplication Of Light .

Yaa El Kuluwm Wa Kull El Neteru , Menu Atha Fi El Kuluwm . Yaa Mustakhaleegaat Shil El Nawur Dek Shagu Liyya Khalug Haduyane Wa Fawud ; Ent Kuwena Manawur Ma'a El Nawur , Wa El Nawur Izu Fi El Nawur Shil Nawuruk , Yaa Nawur .
Oh El Kuluwm , And All The Guardians , Who Are In The All , Oh Creators Of The Light That Split To Create Guidance And Chaos ; You Have Been Enlightened With The Light , And The Light Is In The Light Of Your Light , Oh Light .

Ent Khalagtu El Shamush Wa Sanuy El Nawur , Amma El Bahuj Saabuh Najum ; El Bakur Sabuh Najum Dek Nafun Sakhunth Wa Harur .
You Created The Sun And Formed The Light , As The Bright Morning Star ; The Early Morning Star That Gives Warmth And Heat .

El Nawur Kawun Khulega Fi El A'zum Mazunment Shil Khalus Khashukess Fi Haza Takhumluss Kuwn .
The Light Was Created In The Supreme Balancement Of Pure Darkness In This Boundless Universe . < This Is Said When Feel Confused About Anything In Your Way Of Life >

Unread

Arrow El Tarug Bakhuz ~The Way Out .

Abdur Kull Tafulataat Wa Baazun Amma Farugun Shil El Kuluwm .

Istabhaal Arbedeen Taled .
Supplication Forty Three .

El Tarug Bakhuz .
The Way Out .

Yaa , Neter ; A'aferti Atum -Re , Hag Haduy Shil El Neteru , Ent Atha Hu , Menu Nafun El Nuwaubianaat El Tarug Bakhuz Shil El Rashwuth Shil Zalumane Dakhul Thahun Menu Rusela Zi Tat Amma Safuyun Haduyane Ash Yakul Janub Kull Bakhuz Shil El Rakuy Shil Zalumane Dakhul A'gum Sahuh Saabub , Nuwaaubu Bi Nasfuk Jazut .
O , Neter ; Aaferti Atum -Re , True Guide Of The Gaurdians , You Are He , Who Gives The Nuwaubians The Way Out Of The State Of Ignorance Into Intellect Who Sent It Down As A Clear Guidance Which Can Bring All Out Of The Spell Of Ignorance Into Sound Right Reasoning , Nuwaubu By Your Own Permission .

Rajum Kawun Ham Menu A'wuz Liyya Khamud El Aswud Nawur , Li Henakzu El Aswud Nawur Shil Thahun Dek Kawun Gabla El Lahub Dek Rumega El Shamush Nawur .
Cused Be Those Who Want To Extinguish The Black Light , For There Is The Black Light Of Intellect , That Existed Before The Flame That Sparked The Sun's Light .

Li Ent E'uduk El Thahun Shil El Eluhaat , Dek Kuwena Wa Hudea ' , '' Khala Henak Kawun Nawur '' Wa Fi El Nawur Dek Hadur Dakhul Kawunfin , El Ganun Shil Kharab Wa Istaklaah Liyya Natuj Kawun Walud , Lakun Fi El Rashwuth Shil A'zum Mazunment Wenu El Aswud Nawur Izu , Thahun Izu . Wenu El Aswud Nawur Kawun , Thahun Kawun , Haza Izu El Hakumdum Shil El Ghalub A'la . Khalahu Menu Bi -Hag Talub Liyya Thahum Khagum Haza Hakumdum .
For You Have The Intellect Of The Deities , That Existed And Declared , '' Let There Be Light '' And In The Light That Came Into Existence , The Law Of Destroy And Consumption To Produce Was Born , But In The State Of Supreme Balancement Where The Black Light Is . Intellect Is . Where The Black Light Was , Intellect Was . This Is The Wisdom Of The Most High . Let Him Who Truly Seeks To Overstand Ponder This Wisdom .

El Deyunaws Jahulaat Talub Liyya Khamud El Aswud Nawur Ma'a Jedhum Famaat Lakun El Ghalub A'la Sofa Ma Raduy Lalul Dek Hu Yakul Fakut Twmum Nawurhu Walud Bakhuz Shil Khashukess , Wa El Nawur Shil Haza Dunya Izu Mu'adul Ila A'furun Anus , Wa Naazurun Anus Izu Mu'adul Ila El Aswud Nawur . El A'fur Anus Lazum Kawun Haduy Biwasati Ukhrat A'yunaat , Nudeya Deyun , Lakun Naazurun Anus Nazur Biwassat Nasfhu A'yunaat , Nudeya Nuwaubu .
The Religious Fools Seek To Extinguish The Black Light With Their Very Mouths But The Most High Will Not Consent Except That He May Only Perfect His Light Born Out Of Darkness . And The Light Of This World Is Equal To A Blind Man , And A Seeing Man Is Equal To The Black Light . The Blind Man Must Be Guided Through Another's Eyes , Called Religion , But A Seeing Man Sees Through His Own Eyes , Called Nuwaubu .

El Gadush Lowahaat Kawun Fakut Nujela Liyya Janubna Kull Min Zalumane , Bubema Amma Khashukess , Dakhul Thahun, Bubema Amma Nawur , Metay Fi Hagug Khashukess Muwlud Nawur .
The Holy Tablets Was Only Revealed To Bring Us All From Ignorance , Portrayed As Darkness . Into Intellect . Portrayed As Light . When In Truth Darkness Birthed Light .

Hu Alazi Ent Fakud Shil Haguk Nawur , El Aswud Nawur , El Bennuf Sejun Nawur , El Burtugul Nawur , Al Akhdur Nawur , El Edum Nawur , El Azrug Nawur , Wa El Asfur Nawur , Huzi El Aswud Nawur Dek Izu Gur Jaluy , Barshut Nawur Nudeya A'gush Istasha'ay .
He Whom You Deprive Of Your True Light , The Black Light , The Violet Light , The Orange Light , The Green Light , The Red Light , The Blue Light , And The Yellow Light , It's The Black Light That Is Invisible , Ultraviolet Light Called Infrared Radiation .

Huzi El Hag Aswud Nawur , Ash Sabub Thanwunent Ra'uyaat Liyya Tamut Jaluy Nawur Wa Izu Samus Liyya Akhuz Suwraat Fi El Khashuk , Ash Izu Liyya Janub Bakhuz Shil Aswud Nawur , Jaluy Nawur Wa Fahsulaat , Amma Suneba Fi El Fahsul Wa Ba'ad El Kamaa -Ess .
It's The True Black Light , Which Causes Fluorescent Materials To Emit Visible Light And Is Used To Take Pictures In The Dark . Which Is To Being Out Of Black Light , Visible Light And Images , As Made In The Image And After The Likeness .

Ane , Sharuf Ent Fa Dek Ent Yakul Kamudnee Bakhuz Shil El Nawur Shil Lahub Wa Na-Ur Dakhal Aswuduk Nawur Wa Faruj Rahumuk Ala Nee .
I , Honor You So That You May Lead Me Out Of The Light Of Flame And Fire Into Your Black Light And Shower Your Mercy Upon Me .

Haza Gi Hassa' Sagul Ma'a El Na - Ur Nawur , Nudeya El Shamush , El Raazug Nawur , Khalanee Ghasul Fi Dek Nawur Shil Hayuh , Amma Ane Sakun Fi Haza Maduy Sanuy .
This Planet Earth Now Shines With The Fire Light Called The Sun The Providing Light . Let Me Bathe In That Light Of Life , As I Dwell In This Physical Form .

Lakun Sanubnee Wa'ub Shil El Khalus Hagaat Shil El Hag Aswud Nawur Fi Ash Ent Sakun , Taluth Khashukess . Khalanee Nazur Tarugee Liyya Razugh Ja Rahumuk Ash Izu Haguk Nawur .
But Make Me Aware Of The Pure Facts Of The True Black Light In Which You Dwell Triple Darkness , Let Me See My Way To Bow At Your Mercy Which Is Your True Light .

Unread

Arrow El Aswud Nawur ~The Black Light

Abdur Kull Tafulataat Wa Baazun Amma Farugun Shil El Kuluwm .
Begin All Prayer And Thinking As A Part Of The All .

Istahbaal Arbedeen Sated .
Supplication Forty Six .

El Aswud Nawur .
The Black Light .

Yaa Neteru , Baarukaat Atha Min Ent Wahud Wa Fa Atha Ham Nawuw Saghur Shaayaat Lun Shilna Yakul Dur Mae'nd . Khalanee Laduh Kull Yawum Wa Kull Layul Mudda Liyya Zadud El Mablugh Shil Baarukaat Ane Algehu Wa Ya Jadury Liyya Laguh Min Ent .

Oh , Guardians , Blessings Are From You Alone And So Are Those Intimate Little Things None Of Us Can Do Without . Let Me Labor All Day And All Shadow Hour Period To Increase The Amount Of Blessings I Receive And Am Worthy To Receive From You .

Baaruk Atha Ent Neteru , Menu Atha Khalus Mahuy Fi Ahud Wegan Shil Dam Dek Ja - Ul Biwasati El Larugaat Shil El Gisum Shil El Mawul , Shil El Gisum Shil El Mawul , Kawulnee Wa Maghanuynee Ma'a A'shuguk . Yaa Baruk Wahedaat , Abruk Kawun El Mustakhaleegaat Wa El Rabaat Shil Kull Dek Hayuh Wa El Rabaat Shil Kull Dek Hayuh Wa Kull Menu Murena Ala Ila A'dal Hayuh . Baruk Atha Ent, Yaa Neteru Menu Sumesa El Tayush Wa Hebr Liyya Takateb Haduyane Ala Babyrus , Wa Hagug Ala Hajuraat , Fa Dek El Bashuraat Fi El Gi Sofa Wajud Tarug - Hum Metay Wagutaat Begu Sa'ab .

Blessed Are You Guardians , Who Are Pure Essence In Each Drop Of Blood That Flows Through The Veins Of The Body Of The Loyal , Nourish Me And Enrich Me With Your Love . Oh Blessed Ones , Blessed Be The Creators And The Sustainers Of All That Lives And All Who Have Passed On To Eternal Life . Blessed Are You , Oh Guardians Who Have Used The Quill And Ink To Inscribe Guidance Upon Papyrus , And Truth Upon Stones , So That The Beings In The Earth Will Find Their Way When Times Become Hard .

Baruk Atha Ent , Yaa Neteru Menu Jasumfi Nefer ; A'aferti Atum -Re Ala Haza Kowkub Naduy Gi Liyya Haduy Kull Enosaat Wara'a Ila Sahuhmulhum Maskun Amma A'zumun Bashuraat ,

Blessed Are You , Oh Guardians Who Have Personified Neter ; Aaferti Atum -Re Onto This Planet Called Earth To Guide All Mortals Back To Their Rightful Abode As Supreme Beings .

Baruk Atha Ent , Yaa Neteru Menu Ghafur Bi - Shafu'ant Amma Ane Mashub Biwasati El Weduy Shil El Zalu Shil Mawuth Wa Khawuf Jull Shaayu Li Loe Sabub Ja Kull .

Blessed Are You , Oh Guardians Who Forgive Abundantly As I Walk Through The Vally Of The Shadow Of Death And Fear Everything For No Reason At All .

Baruk Atha Ent , Yaa Neteru Menu Maefura Fug Enosaat Amma Wahed Am Shil Enosaat Yan Nuwaubu Min Kull Farugaat Shil El Dunya , Fa Dek Na Naykelua Wajud Tarugnaa Wara'a Ila Ent Amma Wahed Usra .

Blessed Are You , Oh Guardians Who Raised Up Mortals As One Nation Of Mortals Under Nuwaubu From All Parts Of The World , So That We May Find Our Way Back To You As One Family .

Baruk Atha Ent , Yaa Neteru Menu Hutheranee Aksa El Sharer , Ham Menu Kawun A'khuzhum El Sabul Shil Zaluymane Wa Ma El Sabul Shil Nuwaubu . Sawunnee Gha -Ub Min Sabulhum Shil Bataak Thahun Amma Hum Yatlebua Liyya Akhuz Kull Shil El Mawul Ma'a Hum Gha -Ub Min Ent Wa Taruguk .

Blessed Are You , Oh Guardians Who Have Warned Me Against The Wicked , Those Who Have Taken The Path Of Ignorace And Not The Path Of Nuwaubu . Keep Me Away From Their Path Of False Intellect As They Seek To Take All Of The Loyal With Them Away From You And Your Way .

Baruk Izu Ent , Yaa Neteru Menu Nufenanee El Thahun Liyya Samus Katubaatuk , Haduyaneuk Wa Haduyaatuk Liyya Wajud Sahulun Sabul Ila Galbuk .

Blessed Are You . Oh Guardians Who Have Given Me The Intellect To Use Your Scriptures . Your Guidance And Your Guides To Find A Simple Path To Your Heart .

Baruk Atha Ent, Yaa Neteru Menu Suneba El Shemul , El Jenub , El Sharug , Wa El Gharub , Wa Rakhutnee Bi - Tamamen Fi El Gatub Ma'a El Yakulet Liyya Safur Fi Ayi Istamdaar , Ane Fa Najub . Haza Mashuy Izu El Safun Hadeyu Ent Manahta Alanee .

Blessed Are You , Oh Guardians Who Made The North , The South , The East , And The West , And Put Me Exactly In The Center With The Ability To Travel In Any Direction , I So Choose . This Will Is The Sacred Gift You Bestowed Upon Me .

Baruk Atha Ent , Yaa Neteru Menu Khulega Namurkalun Nazum Liyya Haseb Wa Liyya Falul El Hagaat Shill Hayuhee . Baruk Izu Ent , Yaa Neteru Menu Nufenanee El A'dal Fi Gisumee Liyya Razugh, Liyya Ga'ud , Liyya Shawukh Wa Liyya Bagum Yashur Amma Ent Amurnee . Baruk Atha Ent , Yaa Neteru Menu Rukheta Thahun Ja El Hadu Shil El Nafug ; Menu Nufenanee A'yunaat Fa Dek Ane Sofa Awjedu Tarugee Wara'a Ila Haduyane .

Blessed Are You , Oh Guardians Who Created A Numerical System To Calculate And To Determine The Facts Of My Life . Blessed Are You , Oh Guardians Who Have Given Me The Muscle In My Body To Bow , To Squat , To Prostrate And To Stand Erect As You Command Me . Blessed Are You , Oh Guardians Who Have Put Intellect At The End Of The Tunnel ; Who Have Given Me Eyes So That I Will Find My Way Back Ti Your Guidance .

Baruk Atha Ent , Yaa, Yaa Neteru Menu Rakhut El Takuk Fi El Sa'u Wa Nufenanee '' Ila Wa Wawush '' Wa Baadurun Wa Nahuy , Fa Dek Ane Aykelu Wahed Yawum Khazut Dakhul El Safufaat Shil El Nanya .

Blessed Are You . Oh Guardians Who Put The Tick In The Clock And Have Given Me '' To And Fro '' And A Beginning And End , So That I May One Day Graduate Into The Ranks Of The Elite .

Baruk Atha Ent , Yaa Neteru Menu Shafuy , Khalusfi , Rabub , Razug Wa Nafun , Lakun Menu A'wuz Loe Shaayu Fi Raju '.

Blessed Are You , Oh Guardains Who Heal , Purify , Sustain , Provide And Give , But Who Want Nothing In Return .

Baruk Atha Ent , Yaa Neteru Menu Mukena El Dakhulat Galb Fa Dek Ane Aykelu Lamud Liyya E'nd Shafug Wa A'shug Li Ukhra - Aat , Wa Fa Dek Ane Aykelu Kawun Burefa Amma Hagun Uwlud Bi Haza A'shug Ane E'nd Li Ukhrat . Ane Ahmeduk Li Katur Wagutaat Nim Ane Sofa Nafukh Fi Kullee Hayuh .

Blessed Are You , Oh Guardians Who Placed The Inner Heart So That I May Learn To Have Compassion And Love For Others , And So That I May Be Known As A True Child By This Love I Have For Another . I Thank You More Times Than I Shall Breathe In My Whole Life .

E'nd El Arud Liyya Haduy El Bashuraat Ala Gi . Ent Rasalta El A'zum Bashuraat Tat Ila Haza Saghur Nugta Shil Tarub Nudeya Gi Ash Izu Bi - Munasub Makun Fi Saluhun Majur . Baruk Atha Ent .

Blessed Are You , Oh Guardians Who Show Me Your Love And Concern , And Have The Desire To Guide The Beings On Earth . You Have Sent The Supreme Beings Down To This Small Speck Of Dust Called Earth Which Is Properly Placed In A Fixed Galaxy . Blessed Are You .

Unread

Arrow Yaa Anly Wahedaat ~Oh Heavenly Ones

Abdur Kull Tafulataat Wa Baazun Amma Farugun Shil Kuluwm
Begin All Prayers And Thinking As A Part Of The All

Istabhaal Sated Ashed
Supplication Sixteen

Yaa Anly Wahedaat
Oh Heavenly Ones

Yaa Neteru , Aswus Ala Uwludaatuk Wa Kharummaatuk ; Wa Sanubnee Min El Tut Wahedaat , Yaa Ghalub Rahummul Shil Ham Menu Atha Rahummul ..... Yaa A'shug . Yaa Ganuher Shil El Bahuywas Kesay , Yaa Neteru Menu Dur Shukhalud Hum Ya'wezua , Ane Aswelu Ent Ma'a Kull A'zumuk , Ash Yakul Ma Kawun Farur Wa Ma'a Aswuduk Nawur Ash Mule - A Kull Shaayaat Nuzera Wa Un Nuzera . Harusnee Min Da -Ufee Nasuf .

Oh Guardians , Blossom Upon Your Children And Your Devotees ; And Keep Me From The Disagreeable Ones , Oh Most Merciful Of Those Who Are Merciful .....

Oh Loving . Oh Possessor Of The Glorious Throne , Oh Guardians Who Do Whatever They Want , I Ask You With All Your Might , Which Never Decays , With You Control , Which Can't Be Defeated And With Your Black Light , Which Filled All Things Seen And Unseen , Protect Me From My Weak Self .

Ane Badur Kull Shaayaat Amma Uwludun Shil El Neteru , El Rahmunnat , El Ghalub Rahummul Ala Yamunee ....

I Begin All Things As A Child Of The Guardians , The Yielders , The Most Merciful , On My Right

Ane Badur Kull Shaayaat Amma Uwludun Shil El Neteru Amma Uwludun Shil El Neteru , El Rahminaat , El Ghalub Rahummul Alla Yaasuree ......

I Begin All Things As A Child Of The Guardians , The Yielders , The Most Merciful , On My Left ..........

Ane Badur Kull Shaayaat Amma Uwludun Shil El Netereu , El Rahmunaat , El Ghalub Rahummul Bayna Yodaatee ......

I Begin All Things As A Child Of The Guardians , The Yielders , The Most Merciful , Between My Hands ........

Ane Badur Kull Shaayaat Amma Uwludun Shil El Netereu , El Rahmunaat , El Ghalub Rahummul Wara -Anne ......

I Begin All Things As A Child Of The Guardians , The Yielders , The Most Merciful , Behind Me ......

Ane Badur Kull Shaayaat Amma Uwludun Shil El Netereu , El Rahmunaat , El Ghalub Rahummul A'lnee .......

Begin All Things As A Child Of The Guardians , The Yielders , The Most Merciful ,Above Me .....

Ane Badur Kull Shaayaat Amma Uwludun Shil El Netereu , El Rahmunaat , El Ghalub Rahummul Ala Kull Janbu - Aatee....

Begin All Things As A Child Of The Guardians , The Yielders , The Most Merciful On All My Sides ......

Ane Badur Kull Shaayaat Amma Uwludun Shil El Netereu , El Rahmunaat , El Ghalub Rahummul Ala El Gab Farug Shil Rusee .

Begin All Things As A Child Of The Guardians , The Yielders , The Most Merciful On The Forepart Of My Head .....