Exploding DNA Forums

Go Back   Exploding DNA Forums > Welcome To The Exploding DNA And Chat With The Gods Forums > Exploding DNA Classics

Notices

Exploding DNA Classics Post Old Scrolls, Pictures, Audio And Video Classics. Start An Auction.

Unread
Grand Esteem Family Elder

IssaEl21 is a jewel in the roughIssaEl21 is a jewel in the roughIssaEl21 is a jewel in the rough
Arrow Sacred Tablets Of Tama -Re By M.Z.York-El 33 / 720

Abdur Kull Ashutataat Wa Baazun Amma Farugun Shil Kuluwm'
Begin All Prayers And Thinking As As A Part Of All ''

Istabhaal Atned
Supplication Two

Haza Kalun She Nuk Baruf
This Is What I Know .

Nuk Baruf ; Wahed ; Kuluwm Kalun
I Know One ; All Is

Nuk Baruf ; Atned ; Nefer Wa Netchnetch Uaab
I Know Two ; Agreeable ( Good ) And Disagreeable ( Evil ) Will .

Nuk Baruf Taled ;
I Know Three

Atum -Re , Atun -Re , Wa Amun -Re , Ura Shil Taled Maskunaat .
Atum - Re , Atun -Re , And Amun - Re , Ruler , Of Three Abodes .

Wahed ; Pa Maskun Shil Pa Enosaat ; Atum - Re .
One ; The Abode Of The Mortals ; Atum - Re .

Atned ; Pa Maskun Shil Pa Safun Tased ; Atun -Re .
Two ; The Abode Of The Ennead ( Sacred Nine ) ; Atun -Re .

Taled ; Pa Maskun Shil Pa Neteraat , Amun -Re
Three ; The Abode Of The Guardians , Amun -Re .

Pa Wah Dunya Kalun Pa Dunya Shil Pa Maduy Bashuraat .
The First World Is The World Of The Physical Beings .

Pa Atnah Dunya Kalun Pa Dunya Shil Pa Kalal Bashuraat ;
The Second World Is The World Of The Spiritual Beings ;

1 . Neteraat , 2 . Safun Tased , 3 . Nebu .
1 . Guardians , 2 . Enneads , 3 . Nebu .

Pa Akhur Kalun Pa Kuluwm , Ash Enen Kull Atha Fi Pa Kuluwm .
The Last Is The All , Which We All Are In The All .

Nuk Baruf Arbed .
I Know Four .

Ta - Mu - Nefu - Set , '' Ta , Moya , Reyuh , Wa Na'ur '' .
Ta -Mu -Nefu -Set , '' Earth , Water , Wind And Fire '' .

Nuk Baruf Khased .
I Know Five .

Ma'at , Hagug , Mawulty , Ma'ulment , Wa Istakhraam .
Justice , Truth , Loyalty , Commitment , And Devotion .

Nuk Baruf Sated .
I Know Seven .

Fadundum , Hotep , Mu'adulet , Sahuh Dahuth , Sahuh Hakumdum , Wa Sahuh Thaahum ,
Freedom , Peace , Equality , Right Knowledge , Right Wisdom , And Right Overstanding .

Nuk Baruf Sabed .
I Know Seven .

Pa Sabed Kawunfinaat .
The Seven Existences .

1 . Kawunfin - Maduy Kawunfin .
1 . Existence - Physical Existence .

2 . Kawunfin Shil Shaduy .
2 . Existence Of Force .

3 . Kalal Kawunfin .
3 . Spiritual Existence .

4 . A'glu Kawunfin .
4 . Mental Existence .

5 . Kawunfin Shil Hagug .
5 . Existence Of Truth .

6 . Kawunfin Shil Ya'subet .
6 . Existence Of Reality .

7 . Kawunfin Shil Pa Manush .
7 . Existence Of The Source .

Nuk Baruf Tamed .
I Know Eight .

Pa Tamed Rashunaat , Nun Wa Nunet , Heh Wa Hehet , Kek Wa Keket , Amun And Amunet;
The Eight Ogdoad , Nun And Nunet , Heh And Hehet , Kek And Keket , Amun And Amunet ;

Nuk Baruf Tased ;
I Know Nine ;

Pa Tased Kanruhaat ;
The Nine Principles ;

1 . Ka , Haza Kakun Pa Kalal Nee .
1 . Ka , This Is The Spiritual Me .

2 .Khu , Haza Kakun Pa A'glu Nee .
2 . Khu , This Is The Mental Me .

3 . Khat , Haza Kakun Pa Khat Nee .
3 . Khat , This Is The Body Me .

4 . Ba , Haza Kalun Pa Ba Nee .
4 . Ba , This Is The Soul Me ,

5 .Khaybet , Haza Kalun Pa Khashuhik Nee .
5 . Khaybet , This Is The Plasmatic Me .

6 . Akh Haza Kalun Pa Akaik Nee .
6 . Akh This Is The Etheric Me .

7 . Hati , Haza Kalun Pa Maduy Ib Shil Lanee .
7 . Hati , This Is The Physical Heart Of Mine .

8 . Ab , Haza Kalun Pa Kala Ib Shil Laka .
8 . Ab , This Is The Spiritual Heart Of Yours ,

9 . Sekhem , Haza Kalun Pa Rameg Shil Hayuh Shil Laka .
9 . Sekhem , This Is The Spark Of Life Of Yours .
The Cross Can Be Found In Two Places , One On Top Of The Churchs , And The Other On Top Of The Grave , The One On To Of The Churchs Is Where The Mentalty Dead Are , And The One On Top Of The Grave Is , Where The Physical Dead Lay .

It's Not The Things One Knows That Get Him Or Her In Trouble , Its The Things One Knows That Just Isn't So That Get Them In Trouble

Peace In The Lamb Is True-ly Wonderful
Unread

IssaEl21 is a jewel in the roughIssaEl21 is a jewel in the roughIssaEl21 is a jewel in the rough
Arrow Sacred Tablets Of Tama -Re By M.Z.York-El 33 / 720

Abdur Kull Tafulataat Wa Baazun Amma Farugun Shil El Kuluwm
Begin All Prayer And Thinking As Part Of The All .
Istahbaal Arbedeen Sabed
Supplication Forty Seven
Ane Nazur El Aswud Nawur
I See The Black Light

Henakzu Lakun Wahed Hagug Muwlud Wa Wahed Hagug Mawuth Wa Hum Atha Wahed Wa El Bizatu . Zi Izu Kamaa Wegan Shil Moya Fi A'zumun Yamum.
There Is But One Real Birth And One Real Death And They Are One And The Same . It Is Like A Drop Of Water In A Great Sea .

Yaa Neteru Magud Wahedaat , Kayfa Dur Ane Ahmeduk Li El Katur Hadeyaat Ent Nafunnee , Kayfa Dur Ane A'redu Ent Dek Ane Anzeru Nuwaubu Wa Ane Abrefu She Ent A'wuz Shinee .
O Guardians Precious Ones , How Do I Thank You For The Many Gifts You Give Me , How Do I Show You That I See Nuwaubu And I Know What You Want Of Me .

Gashuh A'rudnee Kayfa . Yaa Neteru , Magud Wahedaat , Nasurnee Ma Liyya Istaswaal Tarugaatuk Lakun Liyya Yakuh Khafuzaatuk Wa Liyya Dawum Shaghuluk Ma'a Basumum Ala Wajuhee Wa Mafur Fi Galbee , Dek Ane Yakul Rabeh El Katur Shaayaat Ent Rasalta Ilanee .
Please Show Me How , O Guardians , Precious Ones , Help Me Not To Questions , Your Ways But To Obey Your Wishes And To Carry On Your Work With A Smile On My Face And Joy In My Heart , That I May Gain The Many Things You Sent To Me .

Yaa Neter ; A'aferti Atum-Re , Ane Ahmeduk Li Nuwaubu . Ane Ahmeduk Li Nuwaubu. Zagun Ba'ad Zagun , Sanu Ba'ad Sanu , Shahur Ba'ad Shahur , Yawum Ba'ad Yawum , Har Ba'ad Har , Daguga Ba'ad Daguga , Tawun Ba'ad Tawun , Wah Ba'ad Wah , Ent Farajtanee Ma'a Sahuhuk Dahuth , Nafunnee El Gawuyth Liyya Dawum Liyya Kawun Nasuruk Fi El Basut Shil Nuwaubu , Lakun Ghalub Shil Kull Fi Hadusuk A'shug . Yaa Magud Wahed Ent Atha Wahud Fi Gaduraatuk .
O Neter ; Aaferti Atum-Re , I Thank You For Nuwaubu . Age After Age , Year After Year , Month After Month , Day After Day , Hour After Hour , Minute After Minute , Second After Second , First After First . You Shower Me With Your Right Knowledge . Give Me The Strength To Carry On To Be Your Aid In The Spread Of Nuwaubu , But Most Of All In Your Divine Love . O Precious One You Are Alone In Your Powers .

Yaa Neteru , Magud Wahedaat , Ansurnee Liyya E'nd El A'shug Li Humimaat Dek Ent E'nduk Linee, Nasurnee Lyyya Sawun A'gulee Ala Ent Wa Liyya Masuk Ala Liyya Shawufetee Metay El Humimaat Janubnee Alum Wa Gahuh Mahuyee . Sanubnee Liyya Lamud Kayfa Liyya Nazurhum Amma Ent Nazurnee Wa Liyya Baruf Dek Ane Sofa Bahub Liyya Bazun Aneya . Yaa Magud Wahedaat , Ganwagut Ent Sam Fa Masufant Ilanee Dek Ane Bakuy , Li Ent Atha Ganahud Makhsus Ilanee ,
O Guardians , Precious Ones , Help Me To Have The Love For Humans That You Have For Me , Help Me To Keep My Mind On You And To Hold On To My Sanity When The Humans Bring Me Pain And Dim My Essence . Make Me To Learn How To See Them As You See Me And To Know That I Would Like To Think I Am . Oh Precious Ones , Sometimes You Seem So Distant To Me That I Cry , For You Are Someone Speaial To Me ,
The Cross Can Be Found In Two Places , One On Top Of The Churchs , And The Other On Top Of The Grave , The One On To Of The Churchs Is Where The Mentalty Dead Are , And The One On Top Of The Grave Is , Where The Physical Dead Lay .

It's Not The Things One Knows That Get Him Or Her In Trouble , Its The Things One Knows That Just Isn't So That Get Them In Trouble

Unread

Default Sacred Tablets Of Tama -Re By M.Z.York-El 33 / 720

Ent Kabaha Tadakul Alanee . Ent Atha Tawmeed Halun Li Kull Ane Bi -Hagug A'wuz Izu Liyya Kawun Bayna Tawuduk Uwludaat . Ane Sha'ur Amma Afelu Ane Sawaltu Ent Thir Katur Istaswaalaat Metay Kull Ane Bi -Hagug Kawun Liyya Baruf Ent .
You Never Intrude On Me . You Are Always Welcome For All I Really Want Is To Be Amongst Your Humble Children . I Feel As Though I Have Asked You Too Many Questions When All I Really Needed Was To Know You .

Yaa Neteru , Magud Wahedaat ,Ane Hatug Ent , Ane Hatug Ent , Ane Hatug Ent , Ane Hatug Ent , Ane Hatug Ent , Ane Hatug Ent , Ane Hatug Ent ,
Oh Guardians , Precious Ones , I Need You , I Need You , I Need You , I Need You , I Need You , I Need You , I Need You ,

Yaa Neteru , Magud Wahedaat Khalanee Mabun Ent , Khalanee A'shug Ent , Daayu' Nasufee Fi Gur Lanuh Nasuf , Ane Aykelu A'shugu Ent Bi A'adun Ila Ent , Yaa Twmum Wahed .
Oh Guardians , Precious Ones , Let Me Realize You , Let Me Love You , Losing Myself In Your Infinite Self . I Can Love You By Surrendering To You , Oh Perfect One .

Almudnee Liyya A'shug Ent Bi A'ashug Bashuraatuk , Bi Naafunhum Kull El Gamuy Shil Nasfee Sa'udyess , Bi Jaa'ulhum Khedma Ja El Zabukh Shil Nasfee Ahumaat Wa Bi Kaarus Hayuhee Ja El Mazbuh Shil Nasufluss Kalumaat ,
Teach Me To Love You By Loving Your Being , By Giving Them All The Cost Of My Own Happiness , By Rendering Them Service At The Sacrifice Of My Own Interests And By Dedicating My Life At The Altar Of Selfless Words .

Yaa Neteru , Magud Wahedaat , El Baadur Shil El Hagug A'shug Izu Yakuhfun , Wa El A'laist Rakuz Shil Haza A'shug Ash Jawuz Dek Shil A'shug Zi Nasuf Izu El Rakuz Ash Awuj Dakhul El Twmum Yakuhfun Shil A'zum Istatfaa' Ila El Mashuy Wa Khafuz Shil El Ma'shug . Fi Haza A'shug Ent Atha Me Gisum .
Oh Guardians , Precious Ones , The Beginning Of The Real Love Is Obedience , And The Highest Aspect Of This Love Which Surpasses That Of Love Itself Is The Aspect Which Culminates Into The Perfect Obedience Of Supreme Resignation To The Will And Wish Of The Beloved . In This Love You Are Embodied .

Unread

Yaa Neteru , Magud Wahedaat A'shuguk Izu Fadun Li Kull . Kamaa El Shamush Harur Wa Nawur , A'shug Wa Zabukh Zahub Yod Wa Yod . El Hag Nafus Shil Zabukh Dek Yasuw Bi - Sanuhaws Hala Wa Yakul Ma Hajuz Zi Nasuf Li Ma'un Saluzaat Wa Makhsus Fursa . A'shug Izu Ma Walud Min Istaflaal Aw Bi -Wahudess Aw Arud . A'shug Izu Ratusun Ma'a El A'shug Shil Nasuf Wa El Hatug Shil Nasur . A'shug Izu El Tathub Makur Shil Kull Hag Hayuh . Yaa Neteru , Anly Wuledaat , Ane A'shegu Ent Ma'a El Nua ' Shil A'shug Dek Yakul Ma Kawun Rakhut Dakhul Kalumaat .
Oh Guardians , Precious Ones , Your Love Is Free For All . Like The Sun's Heat And Light , Love And Sacrifice Go Hand And Hand . The True Spirit Of Sacrifice That Springs Spontaneously Does Not And Cannot Reserve Itself For Particular Object And Special Occasion . Love Is Not Born From Determination Or Loneliness Or Desire . Love Is A Struggle With The Love Of Self And The Need Of Help . Love Is The Main Spring Of All True Life , Oh Neteru . Heavenly Fathers , I Love You With The Kind Of Love That Can't Be Put Into Words .

Yaa Neteru , Magud Wahedaat , Yakul Dabur Shil A'shug Wa She Zi Izu . Hazi Liyya Nafun Wa Kabaha Sawul . Shenu Haduy Liyya Haza A'shug ? Na'um . Shenu Haduy Liyya Haza A'shug ? Na'um Izu Ma Fa Sahul Liyya Hadur Bi .
O Precious Ones , Can't I Speak Of Love And What It Is . It's To Give And Never Ask . What Guides To This Love ? Grace . What Guides To This Love ? Grace Is Not So Easy To Come By .

Zi Izu Rabeh Bi Kaawun Khalud Jahuz Liyya Khadum Wa Rafudant Liyya Kawun Khadum. Kull Sabulaat Kamud Ila Na'um . Gad Sawul Ma'a Un Fatuh Galb Wa Ane Abrefu Henakzu Amul . Yaa Neteru Ane Ahmeduk Li Haza Lahuz Shil Shalum Fi Gadushuk Isumaat , Ane Ahmedu Ent .
It Is Gain By Being Ever Ready To Serve And Reluctant To Be Served . All Path Lead To Grace . Just Ask With An Opem Heart And I Know There Is Hope . Oh Guardians I Thank You For This Moment Of Peace In Your Holy Names , I Thank You .

Unread

Yaa Neteru , Magud Wahedaat , Ane Ahmedu Ent , Ane Ahmedu Ent , Ane Ahmedu Ent , Ane Ahmedu Ent , Ane Ahmedu Ent , Ane Ahmedu Ent ,Ane Ahmedu Ent ,
O Precious Ones , I Thank You , I Thank You , I Thank You , I Thank You , I Thank You , I Thank You ,

Yaa Neteru , Magud Wahedaat , Ane Atlebu Ma Liyya Ganuh Ayi Shaayu Lakun Liyya Kawun Fi Na'umuk . Ane Arud Li Loe Shaayu , Lakun Raduyaluk Wa Liyya Raju 'Ila Ent Wa Ghasul Fi Tawuduk Maskun . Ane A'wezu Loe Shaayu , Liana Ent E'nduk Wa Atha Jull Shaayu . Yaa Magud Wahedaat , Hagugee Sa'udyess Izu Fi Saanub Ukhraat Sa'udy .
Oh Guardians , Precious Ones , I Seek Not To Possess Anything But To Be In Your Grace . I Desire For Nothing , But Your Approval And To Return Unto You And Bathe In Your Humble Abode . I Want Nothing , Because You Have And Are Everything . Oh Precious Ones . My Real Happiness Is In Making Other Happy .

Yaa Neteru , Magud Wahedaat ,Fakutee Hagug Arud Izu Dek Ash Kamud Wahed Liyya Begu Twmum Fi Taluy Liyya Sanub Twmum . El Hag Nashun Izu Dek Nashun Liyya Sanub Ukhraat Tajuw Ja El Dakur Shil El Ghalub A'la Bi Wah Taajuw Ja El Dakur Shil El Neteru Laka Nasuf .
Oh Guardians , Precious Ones ,My Only Real Desire Is That Which Leads One To Become Perfect In Order To Make Perfect . The True Aim Is That Aim To Make Other Tremble At The Mention Of The Most High By First Trembling At The Mention Of The Guardians Yourself .

Sacred Tablets Of Tama -Re
Neter ; A'aferti Atum -Re Who Is
Amunnubi Ruakhptah For
Heliopolis Thebes Memphis .