Exploding DNA Forums

Go Back   Exploding DNA Forums > Welcome To The Exploding DNA And Chat With The Gods Forums > Exploding DNA Classics

Notices

Exploding DNA Classics Post Old Scrolls, Pictures, Audio And Video Classics. Start An Auction.

Unread
Grand Esteem Family Elder

IssaEl21 is a jewel in the roughIssaEl21 is a jewel in the roughIssaEl21 is a jewel in the rough
Default Was Adam Black Or White ??

Paul Along With Silus And Tertius Is One Of The Three Frogs Revelation 16 ; 13 , And I Quote ; 13 And I saw, issuing from the mouth of the dragon and from the mouth of the beast and from the mouth of the false prophet, three foul spirits like frogs;

That Came Out Of The Dragon , On Of The '' Devil's Seed '' , The Seed Of Falsehood Isaiah 57 ; 4 , And I Quote ; 4 Of whom are you making sport? Against whom do you open your mouth wide and put out your tongue? Are you not children of transgression, the offspring of deceit,

He Has False Prophets Teaching His Propagting Which Goes Against The Laws Of Moses And The Grace Of Jesus John 1 ; 17 , And I Quote ; 17 For the law was given through Moses; grace and truth came through Jesus Christ.

Paul Is The Head Anit - Christ 1John 2 ; 18 , And I Quote ; Children, it is the last hour; and as you have heard that antichrist is coming, so now many antichrists have come; therefore we know that it is the last hour.

1John 2 ; 22 , And I Quote ; Who is the liar but he who denies that Jesus is the Christ? This is the antichrist, he who denies the Father and the Son.

1John 4 ; 3 , and every spirit which does not confess Jesus is not of God. This is the spirit of antichrist, of which you heard that it was coming, and now it is in the world already.

2John 1 ; 7 , And I Quote ; For many deceivers have gone out into the world, men who will not acknowledge the coming of Jesus Christ in the flesh; such a one is the deceiver and the antichrist.

So Jesus Christ Is The Heir Of God Called The Woman's Seed In Genesis 3 ; 15 , And I Quote 15 I will put enmity between you and the woman, and between your seed and her seed; he shall bruise your head, and you shall bruise his heel."

Called The Spirit Of God In Genesis 1 ; 2 , And I Quote ; 2 The earth was without form and void, and darkness was upon the face of the deep; and the Spirit of God was moving over the face of the waters.

And Called My Spirit In Genesis 6 ; 3 , And I Quote ; 3 Then the LORD said, "My spirit shall not abide in man for ever, for he is flesh, but his days shall be a hundred and twenty years."

Jesus ' Seed Came Through Seth , The Son Of Adam , Who Is Called Kadmon And By The Sumerians Zakar And Is Found In Genesis 15 ; 19 , And I Quote ; 19 the land of the Ken'ites, the Ken'izzites, the Kad'monites, 20 the Hittites, the Per'izzites, the Reph'aim,

As The Kadmonites Also Called The Edenites . However , The Bibles Says In Genesis 4 ; 25 .. Seth Is God's Own , When Eve Say '' For God Said She Appointed Me Another Seed .

Also Notice In Galatians 4 ; 7 Where It States ! WHEREFORE THOU ART NO MORE A SERVANT , BUT A SON ; AND IF A SON , THEN AN HEIR OF GOD THROUGH CHTIST , ''

This Quote Let Letting You Know That Jesus Christ Appointed You As The Heir Because They Are From The Seed Of Eve . The Blood Of Christ Then There Are The Heirs Of Satan Who From The Seed Of The Serpent ( Naskhash ) Who Got Into Cain 's Seed And Into His Blood From Sin Genesis 4 ; 7 , And I Quote ; If you do well, will you not be accepted? And if you do not do well, sin is couching at the door; its desire is for you, but you must master it."

And Marrying A Nodite Woman Genesis 4 ; 16 - 17 , And I Quote ; 16 Then Cain went away from the presence of the LORD, and dwelt in the land of Nod, east of Eden. 17 Cain knew his wife, and she conceived and bore Enoch; and he built a city, and called the name of the city after the name of his son, Enoch.
The Cross Can Be Found In Two Places , One On Top Of The Churchs , And The Other On Top Of The Grave , The One On To Of The Churchs Is Where The Mentalty Dead Are , And The One On Top Of The Grave Is , Where The Physical Dead Lay .

It's Not The Things One Knows That Get Him Or Her In Trouble , Its The Things One Knows That Just Isn't So That Get Them In Trouble

Peace In The Lamb Is True-ly Wonderful
Unread

IssaEl21 is a jewel in the roughIssaEl21 is a jewel in the roughIssaEl21 is a jewel in the rough

What Is Meant By The Woman's Seed Genesis 3 ; 15 , And I Quote ; I will put enmity between you and the woman, and between your seed and her seed; he shall bruise your head, and you shall bruise his heel." ;.. Jesus Christ known by various in the many cultures and language , Such as Isa , Easa , Iesous , Jesus or Yashua , As well as The Sumerian interpretation Tammuz ; The Accadian interpretation Adonis ; And The Egiptian interpretation Horus , Jesus is of the seed of the woman because he was the only one in The Bible who was born only of A woman , In his conception , There was no earthly male involvement , Thus , He was of the seed of A woman , In The Talmud ,

Which many are unaware that there are two versions . The original version by The Black Israelites and the fake version done by the Canaanite Jew called Jebusites . The Talmud Of The Jews , Which is the collection of Ancient Rabbinic writings consisting of The Mishnah and The Gamara , Constituting the basis of religious authority in Orthodox Judaism , Jesus is called Naggar Bar Naggar <Aramic> As stated in A book called '' The Talmud Unmasked '' By I.B. Pranaitio Amazon.com ...On Page 29 Which come out to be Niger Ben Niger , Which matches up with the quote in Acts 13 ; 1 Where Simeon is called Niger Which translates Black Man . They will say that it means carpenter , But Isaiah 4 ; 17 Give you the word for Carpenter Which is Charash <Aramic> <Khaw> Meaning '' Carpenter , Workman , Craftsman , Engraver , Artificers , Smith , Makers , Skillful ''

Galatians 4 ; 4 Back Up ( Genesis 3 ; 15 ) About Jesus being the seed of A woman because it says God sent his son who was made of A woman And I Quote ; BUT WHEN THE FULLNESS OF THE TIME WAS COME , GOD SENT FORTH HIS SON , MADE OF A WOMAN , MADE UNDER THE LAW '' ;.... The law that is being spoken about in this quote is the law that was given to Moses John 1 ; 17 , Where It States ; FOR THE LAW WAS GIVEN BY MOSES , BUT GRACE AND TRUTH CAME BY JESUS CHRIST '' ;..... The Commandments that were given to Moses was given by God for Moses to teach Exodus 24 ; 12 '' And The Lord Said Unto Moses , Come Up To Me Into The Mount , And Be There ; And I Will Give Thee Tables Of Stone , And A Law And Commandments Which I Have Written ; That Thou Mayest Teach Them , ''
The Cross Can Be Found In Two Places , One On Top Of The Churchs , And The Other On Top Of The Grave , The One On To Of The Churchs Is Where The Mentalty Dead Are , And The One On Top Of The Grave Is , Where The Physical Dead Lay .

It's Not The Things One Knows That Get Him Or Her In Trouble , Its The Things One Knows That Just Isn't So That Get Them In Trouble

Unread

Throughout The Bible When Speaking About Blood Lines And Seed , It Is Always Shown Through The Man , For Example In 1Chronicles Chapter 1 , And I Quote ; 1 Adam, Seth, Enosh; 2 Kenan, Ma-hal'alel, Jared; 3 Enoch, Methu'selah, Lamech; 4 Noah, Shem, Ham, and Japheth. 5 The sons of Japheth: Gomer, Magog, Madai, Javan, Tubal, Meshech, and Tiras.

6 The sons of Gomer: Ash'kenaz, Diphath, and Togar'mah. 7 The sons of Javan: Eli'shah, Tarshish, Kittim, and Ro'danim. 8 The sons of Ham: Cush, Egypt, Put, and Canaan. 9 The sons of Cush: Seba, Hav'ilah, Sabta, Ra'ama, and Sab'teca. The sons of Ra'amah: Sheba and Dedan. 10 Cush was the father of Nimrod; he began to be a mighty one in the earth.

11 Egypt was the father of Ludim, An'amim, Le'habim, Naph-tu'him, 12 Pathru'sim, Caslu'him (whence came the Philis'tines), and Caph'torim. 13 Canaan was the father of Sidon his first-born, and Heth, 14 and the Jeb'usites, the Am'orites, the Gir'gashites, 15 the Hivites, the Arkites, the Sinites,

16 the Ar'vadites, the Zem'arites, and the Ha'mathites. 17 The sons of Shem: Elam, Asshur, Arpach'shad, Lud, Aram, Uz, Hul, Gether, and Meshech. 18 Arpach'shad was the father of Shelah; and Shelah was the father of Eber. 19 To Eber were born two sons: the name of the one was Peleg (for in his days the earth was divided), and the name of his brother Joktan. 20 Joktan was the father of Almo'dad, Sheleph, Hazarma'veth, Jerah,

21 Hador'am, Uzal, Diklah, 22 Ebal, Abim'a-el, Sheba, 23 Ophir, Hav'ilah, and Jobab; all these were the sons of Joktan. 24 Shem, Arpach'shad, Shelah; 25 Eber, Peleg, Re'u; 26 Serug, Nahor, Terah; 27 Abram, that is, Abraham. 28 The sons of Abraham: Isaac and Ish'mael. 29 These are their genealogies: the first-born of Ish'mael, Neba'ioth; and Kedar, Adbeel, Mibsam,

30 Mishma, Dumah, Massa, Hadad, Tema, 31 Jetur, Naphish, and Ked'emah. These are the sons of Ish'mael. 32 The sons of Ketu'rah, Abraham's concubine: she bore Zimran, Jokshan, Medan, Mid'ian, Ishbak, and Shu'ah. The sons of Jokshan: Sheba and Dedan. 33 The sons of Mid'ian: Ephah, Epher, Hanoch, Abida, and Elda'ah. All these were the descendants of Ketu'rah. 34 Abraham was the father of Isaac. The sons of Isaac: Esau and Israel. 35 The sons of Esau: Eli'phaz, Reu'el, Je'ush, Jalam, and Korah. 36 The sons of Eli'phaz: Teman, Omar, Zephi, Gatam, Kenaz, Timna, and Am'alek.

37 The sons of Reu'el: Nahath, Zerah, Shammah, and Mizzah. 38 The sons of Se'ir: Lotan, Shobal, Zib'eon, Anah, Dishon, Ezer, and Dishan. 39 The sons of Lotan: Hori and Homam; and Lotan's sister was Timna. 40 The sons of Shobal: Al'ian, Man'ahath, Ebal, Shephi, and Onam. The sons of Zib'eon: Ai'ah and Anah. 41 The sons of Anah: Dishon. The sons of Dishon: Hamran, Eshban, Ithran, and Cheran.

42 The sons of Ezer: Bilhan, Za'avan, and Ja'akan. The sons of Dishan: Uz and Aran. 43 These are the kings who reigned in the land of Edom before any king reigned over the Israelites: Bela the son of Be'or, the name of whose city was Din'habah. 44 When Bela died, Jobab the son of Zerah of Bozrah reigned in his stead. 45 When Jobab died, Husham of the land of the Te'manites reigned in his stead.

46 When Husham died, Hadad the son of Bedad, who defeated Mid'ian in the country of Moab, reigned in his stead; and the name of his city was Avith. 47 When Hadad died, Samlah of Masre'kah reigned in his stead. 48 When Samlah died, Sha'ul of Reho'both on the Euphra'tes reigned in his stead. 49 When Sha'ul died, Ba'al-ha'nan, the son of Achbor, reigned in his stead. 50 When Ba'al-ha'nan died, Hadad reigned in his stead; and the name of his city was Pa'i, and his wife's name Mehet'abel the daughter of Matred, the daughter of Me'zahab. 51 And Hadad died. The chiefs of Edom were: chiefs Timna, Al'iah, Jetheth, 52 Oholiba'mah, Elah, Pinon, 53 Kenaz, Teman, Mibzar, 54 Mag'di-el, and Iram; these are the chiefs of Edom ;... .....

Unread

It gives the blood line from Adam ( 4026 - 3096 B.C.E. ) To Sheth ( Seth ) ( 3896 - 2984 B.C.E. ) And his seed , Which is where The Pure Black Seed Or Nigers stemmed from , Which is right called The Lost Sheep Of The House Of Israel Matthew 10 ; 6 , And I Quote ; 6 but go rather to the lost sheep of the house of Israel. ;.... Matthew 15 ; 24 , And I Quote ; 24 He answered, "I was sent only to the lost sheep of the house of Israel.";.... Tribe Of Judah , Called The Tents Of Judan Zechariah 12 ; 7 , And I Quote ; 7 "And the LORD will give victory to the tents of Judah first, that the glory of the house of David and the glory of the inhabitants of Jerusalem may not be exalted over that of Judah ;....

Having Life In The Blood Line Leviticus 17 ; 11 , And I Quote ; 11 For the life of the flesh is in the blood; and I have given it for you upon the altar to make atonement for your souls; for it is the blood that makes atonement, by reason of the life. ;.... By Way Of God's Divine Intervention . In 1Chronicles Chapter 1 , You Can See How They Show The Blood Lines Only Through Men. It Goes From Seth ( 3896 - 2984 B.C.E. ) Luke 3 ; 38 , And I Quote ; 38 the son of Enos, the son of Seth, the son of Adam, the son of God. ;.....To Enoch ( 3404 - 3039 B.C.E. ) Luke 3 ; 37 , And I Quote ; the son of Methuselah, the son of Enoch, the son of Jared, the son of Maha'lale-el, the son of Ca-i'nan, ;..... To Noah ( 2970 - 2020 B.C.E. ) Genesis 6 ; 9 , And I Quote ; 9 These are the generations of Noah. Noah was a righteous man, blameless in his generation; Noah walked with God.

Who Was Perfect In His Genealogy , To Abraham ( 2078 - 1903 B.C.E. ) Genesis 17 ; 5 , And I Quote ; 5 No longer shall your name be Abram, but your name shall be Abraham; for I have made you the father of a multitude of nations. ;..... To Isaac ( 1978 - 1798 B.C.E. ) Genesis 17 ; 19 , And I Quote ; 19 God said, "No, but Sarah your wife shall bear you a son, and you shall call his name Isaac. I will establish my covenant with him as an everlasting covenant for his descendants after him. ;.... To Jacob ( 1918 - 1771 B.C.E. ) Number 24 ; 17 , And I Quote ; 17 I see him, but not now; I behold him, but not nigh: a star shall come forth out of Jacob, and a scepter shall rise out of Israel; it shall crush the forehead of Moab, and break down all the sons of Sheth.;..... Thru Judah ( 1875 - 1700 B.C.E. ) Genesis 49 ; 10 , And I Quote ; 10 The scepter shall not depart from Judah, nor the ruler's staff from between his feet, until he comes to whom it belongs; and to him shall be the obedience of the peoples.

Luke 3 ; 33 , And I Quote ; 3 and he went into all the region about the Jordan, preaching a baptism of repentance for the forgiveness of sins. ;..... Again Which Takes Us Back To The Black Job 30 ; 30 , And I Quote ; My skin turns black and falls from me, and my bones burn with heat.;.... Negro Or Niger In Acts 13 ; 1 , And I Quote ; 1 Now in the church at Antioch there were prophets and teachers, Barnabas, Simeon who was called Niger, Lucius of Cyre'ne, Man'a-en a member of the court of Herod the tetrarch, and Saul. ;.... Jeremiah 14 ; 2
And I Quote ; 2 "Judah mourns and her gates languish; her people lament on the ground, and the cry of Jerusalem goes up. ;.... Down To David ( 1107 - 1007 B.C.E. ) Isaiah 9 ; 7 , And I Quote ; 7 Of the increase of his government and of peace there will be no end, upon the throne of David, and over his kingdom, to establish it, and to uphold it with justice and with righteousness from this time forth and for evermore. The zeal of the LORD of hosts will do this.

To Adonijah 2Samuel 3 ; 4 , And I Quote ; 4 and the fourth, Adoni'jah the son of Haggith; and the fifth, Shephati'ah the son of Abi'tal ;.... And Then Down To Jesus Who Was Of The Lost Tribe Of Israel , The Tribe Of Judah And Went To The Town Of Bethlehem In Judah Micah 5 ; 2 , And I Quote ; But you, O Bethlehem Eph'rathah, who are little to be among the clans of Judah, from you shall come forth for me one who is to be ruler in Israel, whose origin is from of old, from ancient days ;.... Luke 2 ; 4 - 7 , And I Quote ; 4 And Joseph also went up from Galilee, from the city of Nazareth, to Judea, to the city of David, which is called Bethlehem, because he was of the house and lineage of David, 5 to be enrolled with Mary, his betrothed, who was with child. 6 And while they were there, the time came for her to be delivered. 7 And she gave birth to her first-born son and wrapped him in swaddling cloths, and laid him in a manger, because there was no place for them in the inn...

John 4 , 25 , And I Quote ; 25 The woman said to him, "I know that Messiah is coming (he who is called Christ); when he comes, he will show us all things." ;..... Daniel 9 ; 25 , And I Quote ; Know therefore and understand that from the going forth of the word to restore and build Jerusalem to the coming of an anointed one, a prince, there shall be seven weeks. Then for sixty-two weeks it shall be built again with squares and moat, but in a troubled time. ;....
And Isaiah 7 ; 14 , And I Quote ; 14 Therefore the Lord himself will give you a sign. Behold, a young woman shall conceive and bear a son, and shall call his name Imman'u-el. ;.....

Unread

Now This Is Why There Is Eybah <Aramic> Enmity And Hate Between The Devil's Seed And Jesus ' Seed As States Genesis 3 ; 15 , Anyone Who Is A Follower Of The Real Jesus Will Become The Seed Of God . John 1 ; 11 , And I Quote ; He came to his own home, and his own people received him not.;.... This Is What Is Meant By Enmity Between The Seeds In Genesis 3 ; 15 . The Angels Protect The Pure Seed Psalms 91 ; 11 , And I Quote ; '' FOR HE SHALL GIVE HIS ANGELS CHARGE OVER THEE , TO KEEP THEE IN ALL THY WAYS '' . ;...... And Matthew 4 ; 6 , And I Quote ; AND SAITH UNTO HIM , IF THOU BE THE SON OF GOD , CAST THYSELF DOWN ; FOR IT IS WRITTEN , HE SHALL GIVE HIS ANGELS CHARGE CONCERNING THEE ; AND IN THEIR HANDS THEY SHALL BEAR THEE UP , LEST AT ANY TIME THOU DASH THY FOOT AGAINST A STONE . ;.....

In The John Wycliffe Bible Commentary By The Moody Press Of Chicago , Mr . Wycliff , On Page 8 Addresses Genesis 3 ; 15 , Which States '' And I Will Put Enmity Between Thee And The Woman , And Between Thy Seed And Her Seed ; It Shall Bruise Thy Head , And Thou Shalt Bruise His Heel . ;.... The Word There For Enmity Under The Strong's Concordance # 0342 Is Eba , The Same Word Used In Authorized Version Of The Bible , Which Is Spell ' Eybah <Aramic> Meaning '' Hatred '' Which Denotes The Blood Feud That Runs Deeper In The Heart Of Man . ;....

Number 35 ; 19 - 22 , And I Quote; The revenger of blood himself shall slay the murderer ; when he meeteth him , he shall slay him , But if he thrust him of Hatred or hurl at him by laying of wait , that he die ; Or in Enity smite him with his hand , that he die ; he that smote him shall surely be put to death ; for he is a murderer ; the revenger of blood shall slay the murderer , when he meeteth him , But if he thrust him suddenly without Enmity or have cast upon him and thing without laying of wait , ;.... The Same Word Eybah <Aramic> Is Used There Again For Enmity .

Ezekiel 35 ; 5 - 6 , And I Quote ; Because thou hast had a perpetual Hatred . and hast shed the blood of the children of Israel by the force of the sword in the time of their calamity , in the time that their iniquity had an end ; Therefore , as I live , saith the LORD God , I will prepare thee unto blood , and blood shall pursue thee ; sith thou hast not hated blood , even blood shall pursue thee , '' ;.... In This Quote , The Same Word Eybah <Aramic> Is Used For Both Word Enmity And Hatred , And Note That They Had Hatred That Will Last For Eternity . ;.... Ezekiel 25 ; 15 - 17 , And I Quote ; Thus saith the Lord God ; Because the Philistines have dealt by revenge , and have taken vengeance with a despiteful heart , to destroy it for the Old Hatred ; Therefore thus saith the Lord GOD ; Behold I will stretch out mine hand upon the Philistines , and I will cut off the Cherethims , and destroy the remnant of the sea coast . And I will execute great vengeance upon them with furious rebukes ; and they shall know that I am the LORD , when I shall Lay My Vengeance Upon Them . '' ;..... Make Note That It Says The OLD HATRED . These Quote Prove That The Hebrew Word '' Eybeh ' <Aramic> For Enmity Is Blood .

In Number 24 ; 17 , And I Quote ; 17 I see him, but not now; I behold him, but not nigh: a star shall come forth out of Jacob, and a scepter shall rise out of Israel; it shall crush the forehead of Moab, and break down all the sons of Sheth.
It Talks About A Star Coming From Jacob And A Scepter Rising Out Of Israel , Out Of Israel The Tribe Of Judah , All The Way Through Time Genesis 49 ; 10 , And I Quote ; The scepter shall not depart from Judah, nor the ruler's staff from between his feet, until he comes to whom it belongs; and to him shall be the obedience of the peoples.
Tells How The Scepter , And The Law Will Remain With Jufah Genesis 29 ; 35 , And I Quote ; And she conceived again and bore a son, and said, "This time I will praise the LORD"; therefore she called his name Judah; then she ceased bearing.
Until Shiloh Comes . This Star And Scepter Spoken Of In Number 24 ; 17 , And I Quote ; I see him, but not now; I behold him, but not nigh: a star shall come forth out of Jacob, and a scepter shall rise out of Israel; it shall crush the forehead of Moab, and break down all the sons of Sheth.

Is In Reference To The Coming Of The Messiah , Through The Pure Seed Of Jacob , Who Is The Fourth Son Of Tribe Of Judah Who Is Called Blacks Skinned In Jeremiah 14 ; 2 , And I Quote ; 2 "Judah mourns and her gates languish; her people lament on the ground, and the cry of Jerusalem goes up.
And Lamentation 5 ; 10 - 13 , And I Quote ; 10 Our skin is hot as an oven with the burning heat of famine. 11 Women are ravished in Zion, virgins in the towns of Judah. 12 Princes are hung up by their hands; no respect is shown to the elders. 13 Young men are compelled to grind at the mill; and boys stagger under loads of wood.
This Is The Seed That The Devil Is Concerned With , Our Pure Seed . The Lost Tribe Of Judah Whose Name In Hebrew Is Ya Hu Da <Aramic> Or As It Is Spelled In Arabic From The Root Word Huda. From The Arabic Name Huda , It Became Hadi Arabic , Meaning '' Guided '' As Al Mahdi ( 1845 - 1885 A.D. ) Of The Sudan , The Lost Tribe Of Judah , Al Mahadiyyat , The Ansaars Or Nasri Meaning '' Helper '' And Ansarullah Meaning '' God Own Helper . '' There Are Only Two Seeds In The World , God's Seed And The Devil's Seed There Is A Jesus That Is God's Seed And A False Jesus That Is The Devil's Seed .

Muhammad Ahmad Al Mahdi ( 1845 - 1885 A.D. ) A Nubian Of The Sudan . Now Jesus Is Described In The Bible El's Holy Injily ~ The Book Of Revelation Chapter 1 , Verse 14 - 15 . And I Quote ; And The Hair Of His Head Was White Like Wool , And It Was Like The Color Of Snow ; And His Eyes Were As Flames Like Fire . And His Feet Were Like Pure Brass , As If They Had Been Burnt Black In A Furnace ; And His Voice Was Like The Sound Of Many Waters Running ( Right Translation From The Original Aramic By ; Dr . Malachi Z . York > ;.... With A Long White Robe , Hair White Like Lamb's Wool And Eyes As Flame Of Fire , That Is A Description Of A Fuzzy Wuzzy Of Sudan .

Authored By
The Grand Al Mufti '' Divan ''
Noble ; Rev . Dr . Malachi Z . York -
El 33 / 720

Unread

Ques ; Is The Devil's Seed Mentioned In The Bible ?
Yes , the devil's or lucifer's seed is mentioned many times throughout the bible . Isaiah 14 ; 12 States '' How art thou fallen from heaven , O lucifer , son of the morning ! ...

The canaanites go to other places to destroy cities , And makes the, Wastelands by dropping Bombs ( Isaiah 14 ; 17 ) '' That made the world as a wilderness , and destroyed the cities thereof ... '

' the kings of the nations ... ( Isaiah 14 ; 18 ) , These Nations Are Also Mentioned In Revelation 13 ; 1 '' And I stood upon the sand of the sea and saw a beast rise up out of the sea , having seven heads and ten horns ...

'' Isaiah 14 ; 19 , States ; '' But thou art cast out of thy ( grave ) like an abominable ( branch ) and as ( the raiment of those that are slain ) , thrust through with a ( sword ) , that go down to the stones of the ( pit ) ;

as a ( carcase trodden under feet ) , '' This quote is telling you that the canaanites come from graves or caves ( Joshua 10 ; 23 ) . They Are Dead . They Are Like The Color Of The Raiment ,

The White Robes Of Those That Are Slain ( Revelation 19 ; 12 ) These arewhite people of canaanites , Isaiah 14 ; 22 States '' For I will rise up against them , saith the LORD of hosts .

and cut off from Babylon ( the name ) and remant , ( and son , and nephew ) , saith the LORD '' , Remnant meaning whatever is left of them and son and nephew because lucifers has sons and nephews ,

The 11 Tribes Of Canaan with no daughters , His fourth son was The Amorite meaning '' Mountain Dweller '' . Thet are not only in America , His children are in Israel , Britian , Etc . Isaiah 14 ; 20 States ;

'' Thou shalt not be joined with them in burial , because thou hast destroyed thy land , and slain thy people ; the ( seed of evildoers ) shall never be renowned . , '' This quote says the seed , Meaning A particular group , A Zerah

<aramic> Offspring or Bloodline ( Genesis 3 ; 15 ) Who are the devil's Seed of ( Genesis 3 ; 15 ) , Who will never be remove the cursed seed of Canaan ( Canaanites ) and the cursed seed of Esau ( Edomites ) .

Unread

Ques ; So The Pure Seed Of Jacob Is The Negro Seed ?

Yes , From the pure seed of Jacb's son Judah to Jesus is The Negro Seed as The Lion of Judah ( Revelation 5 ; 5 ) Revelation 1 ; 14 - 15 Describes The Real Jesus . Revelation 13 ; 18 , Tells you about The False Christ ,

The image of the human beast or beast man . The human beast is also spoken of with The Noble Koran 8 ; 22 And I Quote ; from The Noble Koran '' Very , The Worst Of ( Beast ) In God Sight , Are The Deaf And The Dumb Who Do Not Understand ,

'' And the meaning for '' Beast '' In This Quote taken from Easton's Revised Bible Dictionary Is ( Animal ) And the beast man is the Canaanite , Again God Is Showing Who The Real Beast Is .

The pure seed that was brought up then became known as The Edenites . Those who are not of that seed are whom your bible is speaking about in Genesis 5 ; 4 , Where it states that Adam and Eve had more children ( original east indians ) And The Days Of Adam After He

Had Begotten Seth Were Eight Hundred Years ; And He Begat Sons And Daughters , '' As Stated Before . These children called Adamites . They were not the pure seed because Eve was A mixed cushie . Eve was A mixed seed ,

Just as David mentioned in The Noble Koran 4 ; 163 as Daawud <arabic> Mixed his seed at the birth of Solomon ( 1024 - 967 B.C.E. ) Who's mother , Bathsheba was A Canaanite Of The Hittite Tribe . That is why Solomon is Described as A Mulatto who was light skinned with Wavy hair

Songs Of Solomon 5 ; 9 - 16 , And I Quote ; I have compared thee , o my love , to a company of horses in pharoah's chariots . Thy cheeks are comely with rows of jewels , thy neck with chain of gold , We will make thee borders of gold with studs of of silver . While the king sitteth at his table . my spikenared sendeth forth the smell thereof , A bundle of myrrh is my wellbeloved unto me ; he shall lie all night betwixt my breasts , My beloved is unto me as a cluster of camphire in the vineyards of engedi . Behold , thou art fair , my love ; behold , thou art fair ; thou hast doves eyes . Behold , thou art fair , my beloved , yea , pleasant ; Also our bed is green , ''

He was of A mixed seed , So the pure seed came through Adonijah , King David fourth son by A negro woman named Haggith ( 2Samuel 3 ; 4 ) . These two brothers were separated ; Solomon to The North to set up the land of Israel with the mixed seed of The Israelites and

Adonijah moved to the south to set up Judes , land of The Holy Seed ( Ezra 9 ; 2 , Isaiah 6 ; 13 ) Of Judah Negroes . The Adamites are The East Indians , Who are Dark - Red Brownish people with Straight Black Hair known as Hindu by many .

Unread

The Original Mongolians Were Dark Skinned with hollow Black and Dark Brown Hair . When you look at The picture of the real Buddha , You see that he was dark red . The Original Edomites Were Dark Reddish Brown Skinned People Also With Hollow Hair . People never question Ministers , Imams , Pastors , Reverends Deacons , Etc , About where in The Bible or The Koran it explain where The Chinese people come from ,

In Malachi 1 ; 3 , God Identifies Esau with The Symbol if The Dragon And it State '' AND I ( HATED ) ESAU . AND LAID HIS MOUNTAINS AND HIS HERITAGE WASTE FOR THE DRAGONS OF THE WILDERNESS '' .

His heritage is his seed which is the symbol of China . The Old Testament Uses The Hebrew Word Tanniyn <aramic> Meaning '' Dragon Or Sea Monster '' Like Leviathan ( Isaiah 27 ; 1 ) In this quote , Which is A serpent , or The Devil . They have inserted images of The Devil in our minda as A Man In A Red Suit Hold A Pitchfork Like On The Hot Sauce Bottle And In Movies . This Image Is Derived From Revelation 12 ; 3 Where It States And I Quote ; '' AND THERE APPEARED ANOTHER WONDER IN HEAVEN ; AND BEHOLD A GREAT ( RED DRAGON ) . HAVING SEVEN HEADS AND TEN HORNS , AND SEVEN CROWNS UPON HIS HEADS .

The Devil is referred to by many other names such as Iblis or Eblis , Which is defined in The American Heritage Dictionary As '' The Principal Evil Spirit Or Devil Of Islamic Mythology '' And is The Arabic word for Devil , Iblis . In The Arabic Bible , In Revelation 12 ; 9 As shown below .

It has Iblis under Devil and Shaytan or Satan <aramic> under Serpent <arabic> '' Living Creature '' . So now they can see that ir was not only in The Koran because it was in The Bible First . Under the word Devil in Revelation 12 ; 9 .

You also find the greek word Diabolos <diabolos> As it is pronounced dee - ab - ol - os Meaning '' False Accuser . , Slanderer . The word Balas which in english , has the same promuciation as the word Ibliys and Eblis , is defined as ;

bal as ( bal ' as ) n , A ( rose - red ) to orange ( like amber ) spinel used as a semiprecious gem , once confused with the ( ruby ) [ Middle English , from Old French balais and from Old Spanish balax both akin to Medieval Latin balascus , from Arabic balakhs , from Persian Badakhshan . a region of northeast Afghanistan ]

Unread

The word Balas is A ( Red ) Semi - Precious Stone also called A Spinel , Which is A hard , Mutli - Colored mineral composed of Magnesium , Aluminum and Oxygen Mg Al 2 O 4 With Iron , Zinc , Or Manganese . Because of its Variety of colors of Red . It is often confused with A RUBY . The word Spinel means '' Thorn '' From its sharply pointed Crystals '' ,

This comfirms why '' Thorn '' Is associated with The Devil as seen in A Series of movies created by British and American Collaborations called Omen , Omen ll And The Final Conflict , Where the family gave birth to the devil who was raised in england and America by high officials of The Government . His name in The Movies was '' Damion Thorn '' ( Judge 2 ; 23 ) .

As mentioned , This Balas Stone is confused with A Ruby , Another Red Stone . So This Color is also associated with the Devil . Not that it is an Evil or Bad color but the lower Emotions of Anger , Pride And Lust Are Usually Reflected ( Ezekiel 26 ; 3 - 7 ) By This Color . When You Take A LQQk At Ezekiel 28 ; 12 - 13 , Which Reads '' Son Of Man , Take Up A Lamentation Upon The ( King Of Tyus ( Or Tyre ) . And Say Unto Him . Thus Said The Lord GOD ; Thou Sealest Up The Sum , Full Of Wisdom , And Perfect In Beauty Thou Has Been In Eden The Garden Of God ; Every Precious Stone Was Thy Covering , The ( Sardius ) Topaz , And The Diamond . The Beryl . The Onyx , And The Jasper , The Sapphire ,

The Emerald , And The Carbuncle , And Gold ; The Workmanship Of Thy Tabrets And Of Thy Pipes Was Prepared In Thee In The Day That Thou Wast Created , '' Make Note That Tyrus OrTyre Is A Canaanites Branch Of Phoenicians ( Matthew 15 ; 22 - 26 ) .

Who thinks that they are perfect and beautiful ( Ezekiel 27 ; 3 ) From This Quote , You Will See how it is talking about The Devil as The King of Tyrus , And then later he is called The Anoited Cherub in the next verse Ezekiel 28 ; 14 . The Messiah of their fallen angels , Which is why we must watch out for The Anti- Messiah '' Christ '' .

Unread

Bible -- Old Testament , Ezekiel 28 ; 14 ( With Hebrew Inserts )
'' Thou art the anointed <mimshach> cherub <keruwb> that covereth <cakak> ; and I have set <nathan> thee so ; thou wast upon the holy <qodesh> mountain <har> of God
<elohiym> thou hast walked up and down <halak> in the midst <tavek> of the stones
<eben> of fire <esh>
''Thou Art The ( Anointed Cherub ) That Covereth ; And I Have Set Thee So ; Thou Wast Upon The Holy Mountain Of God ; Thou Hast Walked Up And Down In The Midst Of The Stones Of Fire'

Now notice the first stone that the devil is covered with is The Sardius , Which is A clear or translucent, Deep ( Orange - Red ) to Brownish - Red Stone that is one variety of Chalcedony , Just like The Amber or Amber Colored Light , The Hebrew word for Sardius , Which is also called A Sard is Odem <aramic> which has its root in the word Adam <aramic> Which means '' Red Or Ruddy '' Again , Mormons and other Caucasian Churches teach that Adam was A White Man Who Blushes Red And Is Ruddy . The Word Ruddy came from The Arabic word '' Warda '' For Red Rose , Or Pink Rose Which Is An Albino Rose .

It is clear that The Devil is associated with The Colore Red and in most cultures or Religion , They share this concept . Even The name Ibliys has found its way into The English Language as Eblis and describes A principal Evil Spirit Or Devil , Who in his arrogance disobeyed A command of God and has been after the heel of the woman's seed to disprove their worthiness since the beginning in The Garden found in Job 18 ; 9 And Genesis 3 ; 15 '' AND I WILL PUT ENMITY ( EBA , A BLOOD FEUD ) BETWEEN THEE AND THE WOMEN , AND BETWEEN THY SEED AND HER SEED ; IT SHALL BRUISE THY HEAD , AND THOU SHALT BRUISE HIS HEEL .

This takes us back to The Cursed Seed of Esau ( Isaiah 34 ; 5 ) . Who God Hated , And The East Indians or American Indians ( Adamites ) Being of Adam's other children after Cain , Abel . and Seth ( Genesis 5 ; 4 ) , Who were Ruddy Red in Job 30 ; 29 it states that Job , ( Who Was Of The Seed Of Jacob ) .

Was The Brother Of The Dragon , Which We Know As Stated Earlier Is The Symbol Of The Ancient Chinese Who Are Edomites . However , God condemns Esau's Seed because Esau got mad because Jacob '' Supplanted '' His birth right ( Genesis 27 ; 41 ) by taking Esau's Rightful position as the oldest of his twin brother .

Out of anger for losing his birthright to get revenge against his family and seed , Esau went and married A Canaaite Women against God's Law , Which was not to marry Canaanites ( Genesis 26 ; 34 ) . That law was given to Abraham ( Genesis 24 ; 3 ) Who gave it to his son Isaac Who was Esau's father ( Genesis 28 ; 1 ) ,

So Esau brought the wrath of God on His genes . The point is the Curse of The Original Edomites , Also called Mongolians , Are Curse with Mongoloidism called Down's Synfrome . People who have down's syndrome have 47 Chromosomes and not the normal 46 Chromosomes , Genghis Khan . Was A Mongol Conqueror Who united The Mongol Tribes , Who Were Dark Brown Reddish In Colour .