Exploding DNA Forums

Go Back   Exploding DNA Forums > Welcome To The Exploding DNA And Chat With The Gods Forums > Exploding DNA Classics

Notices

Exploding DNA Classics Post Old Scrolls, Pictures, Audio And Video Classics. Start An Auction.

Unread
Grand Esteem Family Elder

IssaEl21 is a jewel in the roughIssaEl21 is a jewel in the roughIssaEl21 is a jewel in the rough
Exclamation Ques ; Is The All -Loving God Of The Bible A Man Of War ?

Ans ; According to Exodis 15 ; 3 , your God of The Bible is A Man Of War .

Exodus 15 ; 3 , And I Quote ; Yahuwa Is A Eesh ( Male Living Being ) Of Mil -Khaw -Maw ( War , Battle ) ; Yahuwa Is His Shame ( Name ) .
Yehweh Is A Male Living Being Of War ; Yehweh Is His Name . < Right Translation In Aramic ( Hebrew ) By ; Neter A'aferti ; Atum Re .

Mistranslation For King James 1611 A.D.
The Lord Is A Man Of War ; The Lord Is His Name .

In the quote above ( Exodus 15 ; 3 ) It is plainly telling you that your Lord Is A Man Of War and The Aramic ( Hebrew ) word used for War in this quote is Milkhawmaw <aramic > Meaning '' Battle , War '' . Then if you go to Exodus 26 ; 25 , God Say '' I ( God ) Will Bring A Sword ( Khehreb ) Upon You .... I Will Send Pestilence ( ( Dehber '' Cattle -Disease '' ) Among You ...

However , In Exodus 20; 13 , God commands the children of Israel '' Thou Shall Not Kill '' ...Which contradicts Exodus 32 ; 27 -28 Where God says ''' ...... Thus Saith The Lord God Of Israel . Put Every Man His Sword By His Side , And Go In And Out From Gate To Gate Throughout The Camp , And Slay Every Man His Brother , And Every Man His Companion , And Every Man His Neighbour .... And There Fell Of The People That Day About Three Thousand Men . ''

By using the word Fell '' . They mean . '' Killed Dead By God's Command '' . So your God just order's people he created killed not helped or changed . But turn's men into killers , And other men killed . Think . Tis is a good loving , Careing God , Right , Wrong . This Is The Devil . The Bible and Koran are books of The Devil doing all Kings of Evil as God / Allah .

Hello . Christian and Jews , Your '' God Is Confused ! He can't Make up his mind . One Minite he Kills and Commands his people to Massacre , And Kill . The next Minute he Command then Not To Kill , What happened ? I'll tell you what happened . Your God is '' Schizophrenic '' . The word '' Schizophrenic '' comes from the root word Schizophrenia meaning Schiz -O - Phre -Ni 'A , N , 1 , Any of a group of psychotic disorder usuall y characterized by withdrawal from reality . illogical patterns of thinking , delusions , and hallucinations , and accompanied in varying degrees by other emotional , behavioral , or intellectual disturbance .

According to the different characteristics of God in your Scriptures . He is a Schizophrenic after he says in Exodus 20 ; 13 Not To Kill , He tells The Israelites in Deiteronomy 7 ; 1-2 , Which is The Reiteration Of The Laws. To '' Smite And Utterly Destroy '' Seven tribes of people which he himself will deliver to them . In other words . God will bring you to this land that he wants you to take . ( And Kill All The People That Live There ) I don't know about you . But I don't need that kind of God . ( Give Me Back My Tama - Rean Deities ( Neteru ) .
The Cross Can Be Found In Two Places , One On Top Of The Churchs , And The Other On Top Of The Grave , The One On To Of The Churchs Is Where The Mentalty Dead Are , And The One On Top Of The Grave Is , Where The Physical Dead Lay .

It's Not The Things One Knows That Get Him Or Her In Trouble , Its The Things One Knows That Just Isn't So That Get Them In Trouble

Peace In The Lamb Is True-ly Wonderful
Unread

IssaEl21 is a jewel in the roughIssaEl21 is a jewel in the roughIssaEl21 is a jewel in the rough

Deuteronomy 7 ; 1-2 , And I Quote ; When The Lord Thy God Shall Bring Thee Into ( The Land ) Whither Thou Goest To ( Possess It ) . And Hath Cast Out Many Nations Before Thee . The ( Hittires ) And The ( Girgashites ) , And The ( Amorites ) , And The ( Canaanites ) And The ( Perizzites ) , And The ( Hivites ) , And The ( Jebusites ) Seven Nations Greater And Mightier Than Thou . And When The Lord Thy God ( Shall Deliver Them Before Thee ; Thou Shalt Smite Them , And Utterly Destroy Them , ) Thou Shalt Make No ( Covenant ) With Them , ( Nor Shew Mercy Unto Them ) ; < Kings James Version 1611 A.D. >

To top it off in Exodus 4 ; 24 , God was actually looking for ( Moses To Kill Him ) . Because he did not want to ( Circumcise His Son ) . However , God literally change ( His Mind ) when he saw Moses wife ( Zipporah Cutting The Foreskin Of Her Son And Throwing It On Moses Foot ) . How can God actually allow himself to get side Tracked ?This is a human attribute . Not a Godly Attribute ( God Doesn't Get Side -Tracked Hellooooooo ) Somebody's Lying Here .

Exodus 4 ; 24 - 26 , And I Quote ; And It Came To Pass By The Way In The Inn , ( That The Lord Met Him , And Sought To ( Kill Him ) . Then Zipporah Took A Sharp Stone , ( And Cut Off The Foreskin Of Her Son , And Cast It At His Feet , And Said , Surely A Bloody Husband Art Thou To Me , So He Let Him Go ) . Then She Said A Bloody Husband Thou Art . Because Of The Cirumcision . < King James Version 1611 A.D. >

First of all take a look at this quote closely . ( God Is Walking Into An Inn , And The Aramic ( Hebrew ) word is Malown meaning '' Place Of Lodging Or Inn'' , That mean he is not Omnipresent . Because he was able to become contained into a certain thing . In a certain place in time . The Lord ( Yahweh ) met Moses , Which contraducts Exodus 33 ; 20 , Where it says and I quote ; '' And He ( This Is The Lord Yahweh Talking ) Said . Thou Canst Not See My Face ( Fawneem ) , For There Shall No Man ( Awdawm ) See Me , And Live , First of all in Exodus 7 ; 1 , The same Lord ( Yahweh ) meakes Moses A God ( Eloheem ) , The same word used In The Beginning in Genesis 1 ; 1 And I Quote ; '' In The Beginning God ( Eloheem ) Created The Heaven And The Earth .

Was Moses considered a Little '' G '' And The God In The Beginning A '' Big H '' Is that why he couldn't see Yahweh because at this point in Exodus 33 ; 20 . Moses no longer fell under A Man ( Awdawm , Adamite ) . He was a God ( Eloheem ) . And there was no reason why he couldn't see God Face . This is yet another mistake in the Bible that you Christians and Jews tend to want to Overlook But it's okay , It's my job to tell the Truth and that's why I'm not like . Truth Is Truth , Sweet To The Mouth , Yet Bitter To The Belly . Now getting back to the point . God came Himself In Flesh . Bashar Bawsawr . ( To Die , Kill , To Have One Executed '' ) . < Face It . Your God Is A Killer ! >
The Cross Can Be Found In Two Places , One On Top Of The Churchs , And The Other On Top Of The Grave , The One On To Of The Churchs Is Where The Mentalty Dead Are , And The One On Top Of The Grave Is , Where The Physical Dead Lay .

It's Not The Things One Knows That Get Him Or Her In Trouble , Its The Things One Knows That Just Isn't So That Get Them In Trouble

Unread

In Ezekiel 7 ; 9 , God Says '' .... And You Shall Know That I Am The Lord ( Yahweh ) That Smiteth ( Nawkaw ) '' And the Aramic ( Hebrew ) word Nawkaw for Smiteth means '' To Smite Hit , Beat , Slay . Kill '' God is telling you himself that he is that Lord or Yahweh that Kills then if you look further to Chapter 9 , Verse 6 , God tell five me to '' Slay Utterly Old And Young Both Maids And Little Children , And Women '' And in Verse 10 , He Says '' .... Neither Will I Have Pity ....

Your God Kills People ( Leviticus 16 ; 1 ) . In Jeremiah 25 ; 33 It Says '' The Slain Of The Land Shall Be At That Day From One End Of The Earth Even Unto The Other End Of The Earth They Shall Not Be Lamented . Neither Gathered , Nor Buried ; They Shall Be Dung Upon The Grpind '' .

Your God of the Bible Destroys Towns ( Koran 54 ; 20, 31, 34 ) . He caused 7,000 Men To Be Slain by an Earthquake ( Revelation 11 ; 13 ) , And if you Dare Blaspheme the name of The Lord . You will surely be put To Death , And The Congregation Will Stone You according to Leviticus 24 ; 16 , In Numbers 15 ; 32 , A man was found gathering Sticks On The Sabbath Day . And '' The Lord '' Said in Verse 35 '' .... The Man Shall Be Surely Put To Death ; All The Congregation Shall Stone Him With Stones ... Then you find in Koran 69 ; 45 - 46 , If a messenger of Allah was to invent any saying in Allah's name . The Angels '' Malaaikat '' would '' Seize ... His Right Hand ... Then Cut Off The Arytery Of His Heart '' ( How Cruel ) .

Instead of Cutting Off The Artery of his Heart , Why Not Just Change His Heart So They Can Do Right By Him ? < I Can Go On , And On , With The Many Evil . Malicious things that your Lord does in your Holy Book's mainly out of Jealousy , Because he is a Jealous God ( Exodus 20 ; 5 ) , Yet . You still go to Church Every Sunday or to your Synagogues on Saturday or Mosque on Firday , And Worship This Killer , This '' Man Of War '' ( Exodus 15 ; 3 ) . Something Is Wrong Here God Is Not The '' All -Loving '' That He Seems To Be .

Let's take a look at Koran 105 ; 1-5 , Where Allah sends down flights of Birds . Who struck Abraha Al Ashram The Abyssinian and his army with Stones Of Baked Clay ( 3 - 4 ) , And in Verse 5 It Says '' Then Did He ( And This Is Allah Speaking Now , Not His Malaaikat , Angels Make Them Like An Empty Field Of Stalks And Straw.

This was suppose to be a Miraculous event for The Muslims . However , This incident took place before or when Muhammad was born , So there is a mistake here because there were ( No Muslims At The Time ) . It is said that the Baled Clay that the birds from Heaven threw on Abrha and his army caused them to withdraw from Mecca . The Backed Clay that came from Heaven Were Meteorites Falling , ( Why Couldn't Allah Just Change Their Hearts And Make Them Amongst The Believer .

Quraan 105 ; 1 - 5 ( Yusuf Ali's Translation 1938 A.D.)
Seest Thou Not How Thy Lord Dealt With The Companions Of The Elephant ' Did He Not Make Their Treacherous Plan Go Astray ? And He Sent Against Them Fights Of Birds Striking Them With Stones Of Baked Clay Then Did He Make Them Like ; An Empty Field Of Stalks And Straw ( Of Which The Corn ) Has Been Eaten Up ''

Unread

Throughout your Holy Books , The Bible , The Koran , Etc . There is so much Crime . That it's Pathetic . If it's not Sacrificing Someone . It's Burning or Killing Someone . Christianity and Islam Is A Sarificial Religion . If you turn to Koran 22 ; 15 it tell you to Commit Suicide if you think that Allah will not help Muhammad .

Koran 22 ; 15 , And I Quote ; .. If Any Think That All Will Not Help Him ( His Messenger ) ... Let Him Stretch Out A Rope To The Ceiling And Cut ( Himself ) Off ... ( Yusuf Ali's Translation 1938 A.D.)

Religion ( Re - Legions ) breed this certain Mentality where people ( People Become Racist ) , They begin to Hate , They cause War In The Name Of Their God Allah . They Terroize , They Kill , Commiy Incest , Rape , And they even Kill Other Believing Muslims Because They Don't Believe In Their Sect . ( Sunnis Kill Other Muslim Leaders ) . It's Evil If They Don'r Believe In What They Believe In . The Same Way . They Will Kill You . However , In Koran 4 ; 92 . ( It Tells You Not To Kill Another Believer . )

According to Koran 22 ; 17 , Allah will judge between The Different Religions on the Day Of Judgement , ( Yawn Al Akhiri ) , So what gives you Muslim Terrorist the right to go around Killing People Because Their Belief's Is Not The Same As Yours ?

Koran 22 ; 17 ( Yusuf Ali's Translation 1938 A.D.) And I Quote ; Those Who Believe ( In The Qur'an ) , Those Who Follow The Jewish ( Scriptures ) , And The Sabians , Christians , Magians ,And Polytheists --- Allah Will Judge Between Them On The Day Of Judgement ; For Allah Is Witness Of All Things . ( Yusuf Ali's Translation 1938 A.D.)

Now let me ask you this . If you follow your Qur'aan , Why did you Muslim Terrorists Kill ( Dr . Rashad Khalifa ) . Who spoke of the secret meaning of the Number 19 in The Koran ? why do you continually attack Dr , Anis Shorrosh , A Christian Arab , Who tells of the many mistakes of The Koran , And how the stories were taken from other books ? Why did you send one of your assassins , Nosair , To kill me just because I don't believe in mainstream Islam ? However , He did not get to me , But did not stop there . He went and Murdered Rabbi Kohane instead . What about The Egyptian leader Anwar Sadat , Who was Murdered by The Egyptian Soldiers under the order of Hosni Mubarrak ? And the list goes on and on this is all under the different Sects of Islam . Why does Allah , The All -Knowing . Who Is A Witness Over All Things ( Koran 22 ; 17 )Allow These Evil Acts To Go On , Or Does He Condone It , Because Your Allah Condones Human And Animal Sacrifice .

Unread

In The Koran 2 ; 196 Its says to '' Complete The Hajj Or Umrah In The Service Of Allah '' , And In Verse 197 , It Says '' ..... Let There Be No Obscenity , Nor Wickedness , Nor Wrangling In Hajj '' .

However , Every year thousand of Muslims die either on flight going to make Hajj. Inside of Mecca making their Hajj . Or the city's tunnel collapsing on them . All of these people came to make their Hajj to Allah , Their God , And their God , Allah , Allowed them to die in the July 16th 1990 edition of Time Magazine . ( Where Many Died During Hajj . It states '' King Fahd Called The Calamity God's Will . Said He , '' Had They Not Died There , They Would Have Died Elsewhere . See the foolishness ? Couldn't they have died elsewhere out of natural causes ? Not to mention the railing collapsing while Pilgrims were making Hajj . Recently , Muslim were trampled and killed when every one rushed to throw their stones . Today there is bloodshed in one of the most holiest sights , Mecca , Bayt Al Haram . Why ? Why does Allah allow this to happen in his most holiest house , Which Koran 2 ; 125 Says '' We Made The House ... A Place Of Safety '' .... ? Where was the protection or help from Allah since he sent 5000 Angels to fight in The Battle Of Badr ( Koran 3 ; 125 ) . Couldn't he send just a few Angels as Guardian Angels in his Holy Place to hold that railing or save those lives .

How about the story of Abraham ( Abran , Ibrahiym , The Triad Of Names ) Offering his Son for Human Sacrifice to God Allah . In Koran 37 ; 102 - 107 , Abraham asks Allah for a righteous son ( Koran 37 ; 100 ) And Abraham grows close and fond of his son , However , Allah waits until he '' Reached The Age Of Seriousness '' To come to Abraham in a vision and tell him to offer his son as A Human Sacrifice . Now is this fair ? Why did he wait until he became attached to his son , Then said , I want you to kill him ? That's not fair . Let's go on . In Genesis 22 ; 7 , It says '' And Isaac Spake Unto Abraham His Father , And Said My Father ; And He Said , Here Am I , My Son, And He Said , Behold The Fire And The Wood; But Where Is The Lamb For A Burnt Offering ( Olaw ) ?

It is obvious at this point , That Isaac did not know that he was the sacrifice , Because Abraham said in Verse 8 , '' My Son , God Will Provide Himself A Lamb For A Burnt Offering ;....... Abraham lieto his son . Can you imagine The Adrenaline that went through Isaac's body when his own father tied him on the altar . And Pulled Out The Knife To Kill Him ( Genesis 22 ; 9 - 10 ) ? What about the mother who was not informed of this incident , And she would have had to find out that her son was killed by his Father as a Human Sacrifice for God ? Doesn't she have a say so in this situation ?

Scroll # 116
Authored By ; Amunnubi Rooakhptah
Also Known As NETER A'afertti Atum -Re
To Be CONTINUE In Next Post

Unread

Arrow Did God create the devil ? ( By M.Z.York )

Ques ; Are There Any Other Stories Of Human Sacrifices In The So - Called Holy Books ?
Ans ; Yes . In Koran 6 ; 137 , The Pagans Slaughtered Their Own Children To Cause Confusion In Their Religion , And In This Same Verse It Says '' If Allah Had Willed , They Would Have Done So ; But Leave Alone Them And Their Inventions . So , Let Me Get This Straight . According To This Verse ( 6 ; ) 137 , Are You Telling Me That Allah Wanted This To Happen . Because He Could Have Easily Willed It Not To Happen ? Couldn't Allah Send His Angels '' Whose Command Is But A Single ( Act ) -Like The Twinking Of An Eye '' As Mentioned In Koran 54 ; 50 , Or Was Allah Jealous ( Koran 40 ; 65 -66 , Exodus 20 ; 5 ) Because The Pagans Gave Him A Share Of The Cattle And Their Partners ( Idols ) A Share , And Allah Did Not Receive The Share Of Their Partners ( Idols ) Remember , Allah Doesn't Like Partners ( Koran 17 ; 111 ) .

Koran 6 ; 136
''Out Of What Allah Hath Produced In Abundance In Tilth And Cattle , They Assigned Him A Share ; They Say ... This Is For Allah , And This For Our Partners '' But The Share Of Their '' Parteners '' Reacheth Their '' Partners . < Abdullah Yusef Ali Version 1938 A.D. >

Not Only Does Human Sacrifice Occur In The Koran , But It Is Also Mentioned In The Bible . If You Open Up Your Bible To The Books Of Jeremiah 19 ; 5 , It Says That '' They Have Built Also High Places Of Ba'al , To Burn Their Sons With Fire ( Aysh ) For Burnt Offerings ( Olaw ) Unto Baal .... Then If You Look In 2Kings 3 ; 27 The Moabite King Loses The Battle Against The Israelites . So He Offers His Eldest Son As Burnt Offering . Your Preacher Doesn't Teach You This Story Does He ?

2Kings 3 ; 27
''Then He Took His Eldest Son That Should Have Reigned In His Stead . And Offered Him For A Burnt Offering ( Olaw ) Upon The Wall . < King James Version 1611 A.D. >

The Word For Burnt Offering Is Olaw Meaning '' Burnt Offering , Sacrifice '' , And This Same Word Is Used In Genesis 22 ; 8 . Where Abraham Is Ready To Offer His Son Isaac Or Ishmael Or Yitsakh ( The Triad Of Names ) . As A Human Sacrifice To God . The Lord Himself Condones Human Sacrifice ( Judges 11 ; 30 -40 ) .

Scroll # 116
Authored By ; Amunnubi Rooakhptah
Also Known As NETER A'afertti Atum -Re
To Be CONTINUE In Next Post

Unread

Default Did God create the devil ? ( By M.Z.York )

Ques ; Does God Condone And Accept Human Sacrifices ?
Ans ; Yes If You Look In The Book Of Judges 11 ; 30 - 40 Jephthah Made A Vow To The Lord That If He Helps Him Defeat His Enemy . The Children Of Ammon . Then He Would Offer The First Person To Meet Him Upon His Return As A Burnt Offering And The Aramic ( Hebrew ) Word Used Is < Olaw > Meaning '' Burnt Offering , Burnt Sacrifice '' Which Is The Same Word Used Back In Genesis 22 ; 7 , When Abraham Attempts To Sacrifice His Son Isaac . Make Note At This Point In Judges 11 ; 31 , Jephthah Offers A Burnt Offering ( Human Sacrifice ) After

The Spirit ( Rooakh ) Of The Lord ( Yahweh ) Came Upon Him In Judges 11 ; 29 . Make Note At This Point That The Wrong English Word Is Used In The Above Quote Judges 11 ; 31 For The Aramic ( Hebrew ) Word Rooakh The Correct English Word For Rooakh Would Be Soul The Aramic ( Hebrew ) Word For Spirit Is Nefesh Now. The Lord Obviously Agreed . Because He Delivers Jephthah His Enemy . The Ammonites Now , The Lord Obviously Agreed . Because

He Delivers Jephthah His Enemy , The Ammonites In Judges 11 ; 34 , And Jephthah Couldn't Go Back On His Words ( Judges 11 ; 35 ) . When He Came Home . His Daughter Was The First To Meet Him Judges 11 ; 34 His Daughter Bewailed Her Virginity For Two Moths . And She Was Offered As A Burnt Offering To The Lord Himself Think About This Now Because It Doesn't Make Any Sense To Me . If God Stopped Abraham From Sacrificing His Son Isaac .

Then He Could Have Stopped Jephthah From Sacrificing His Only Daughter Reverend William Piercy . And Historians Such As Kimchi . Konig . And Edersheim Try To Take The Allegorical Mystical Path And Says '' That The Girl Was Not Sacrificed But Was Only Denied The Right To Marry '' No The Bible Says That She Was Sacrificed She Was Burnt As A Burnt Offering To Yahweh . Some Christians Claim '' Had The Lord Believed That Jephthah Intended Human Sacrfice .

He Would Have Handed The Israelites A Defeat Instead Of Victory '' Despite Your Assumptions This Is An Actual Human Sacrifice Occurring In Your Holy Bible Whether You Want To Accept The Reality Of It Or Not . In Ezekiel 23 ; 36 -39 , Aholah And Aholibad Caused Their Sons To Be Burnt In Fire As A Human Sacrifice To Their Idols . In Psalms 106 ; 37 , '' The Sacrificed Their Sons And Their Daughters Umto Devils '' And The Aramic ( Hebrew ) Word Used For Devils In This Quote Is Shadeem Meaning '' Demons '' God Doesn't Condone The Pagans Human Sacrifice To Their Idols . However . He Condones It For Himself For Remember . He Is A Jealous God And You Shall Worship No Other God But Him Alone . Wahdahu La Sharika Lahu .

All Throughout The Scriptures , God Aslso Asks For Animal Sacrifices , So He Not Only Like The Burnt Smell Of Humans , But The Sweet Savor Of Animals Also ,Animals Are Constantly Being Used Everyday In Animal Sacrifices Just To Satisfy Some Bood Thirsty God ? What Kind Of God Do You Worship . That Needs To Smell The Sweet Savor Of Burnt Flesh . And It Is Well -Pleasing To Him . ( Phillipians 4 ; 18 ) ? Why Is It So Hard For You People To See That The God Of The Universe Would Not Need These Types Of Thing ? He Could Create The Smell Instead Of Killing Some Animals Who Were Obviously Put Here On The Planet Earth For A Reason . The Chain Of Life .

Unread

Exclamation Did God create the devil ? ( By M.Z.York )

Ques ; Does God Also Like The Sweet Savor Of Animal Sacrifice ?
Ans ; Yes . In Genesis 8 ; 20 , After The Great Flood Deluge , Noah Offered A Burnt Sacrifice To The Lord Of Every Clean Beast , And Every Clean Fowl In Koran 5 ; 97 , It Says '' ..... The Animals For Offering .... '' And This Is On Hajj . At The Holiest Site Of Allah . In Exodus 18 ; 12 , You Find That Jethro , Shuai'b , Midian , The Triad Of Names Took A Burnt Offering And Sacrifices For God ( Eloheem ) . Exodus 29 ; 18 , 25 , 42 , 30 ; 20 , Aaron , And His Sons Were Commanded By '' The Lord '' To Make A Burnt Offering To The Lord . In Leviticus 1 ; 2 - 3 , It States That '' The Lord '' Likes His Offering ( Qorbawn Meaning '' Sacrifice '' ) Of Cattle , And He Has A Preference Male Cattles . God Wants It Killed In Front Of Him , And He Prefers Aaron And The Priest To Sprinkle The Blood On The Altar In Verse 5 . So At This Point , '' The Lord '' Likes The Blood Of The Offering As Well . If You Go Down To Verse 6 , '' The Lord '' Like It Chopped Up Like A Gourmet Meal , And Burned In Verse 9 , To Be A Burnt Sacrifice , And Offering Made By Fire , Of A Sweet Savour Unto The Lord . This Is How '' The Lord '' Likes His Animal Meat Prepared .

Throughout The Religious World Animals Are Beings Sacrificed Everyday In The Name Of God And In The Case Of Christians , They Don't Have Sacrifice Rituals , However , That You See . But They Say You Must Have Turkey For Thanksgiving And Ham On Christmas ' That's Killing A Bird And A Pig . They Push Hamburgers That's Cow .These Are Small Tricks To Blood Sacrifice .
They Also Made Their Human Sacrifice 2,000 Years Ago By Way Of Their God Named Jesus . In The Christian Churches It Is Called A Eucharist Also Known As Divine Or Holy Liturgy . The Word Eucharist Comes From The Greek Word Meaning '' Thanksgiving '' And Liturgy Comes From The Greek Word Meaning '' Public Service '' It Is A Ritual Which Was Instituted At The So-Called Last Supper In Which Bread And Wine Are Consecrated , And Consumed In Remembrance Of Jesus ' Death , Communion . The Wine Drunk In This Ritual Symbolizes Blood And The Water Symbolizes The Flesh .

Unread

They Also Made Their Human Sacrifice 2,000 Years Ago By Way Of Their God Named Jesus . In The Christian Churches It Is Called A Eucharist Also Known As Divine Or Holy Liturgy . The Word Eucharist Comes From The Greek Word Meaning '' Thanksgiving '' And Liturgy Comes From The Greek Word Meaning '' Public Service '' It Is A Ritual Which Was Instituted At The So-Called Last Supper In Which Bread And Wine Are Consecrated , And Consumed In Remembrance Of Jesus ' Death , Communion . The Wine Drunk In This Ritual Symbolizes Blood And The Water Symbolizes The Flesh .

In Almost Every Religion You Can Find Some Form Of Animal Sacrificing Required By God Or Allah Or Yahweh , Etc . This Sounds Like The Same God To Me With Many Different Names . It Also Speaks About Allah Commanding The Children Of Israel To Sacrifice A Heifer , Meaning A Cow In Koran 2 ; 67 .

Koran 2 ; 67 ( In Ashuric / Syriac ( Arabic )
Wa ( And ) Iz ( When ) Qaala ( Said ) Musas ( Moses ) Le -Qomihe ( To His Nation Enosites ) Inna ( Surely ) Al -Lah ( The Source ) Yaamurukum ( Commands You All ) An ( That ) Tazbahoo ( You All Sacifice ) Baqaratan ( A Heifer , Cow ) Qaaloo ( They Said ) Atatakhezunaa ( Are You Taking Us ) Huzuwaan [ ( As )] Mockery And Ridicule ) Qaala ( He Said ) Aoozu ( I Seek Protection ) Be Al-Lah ( By Way Of The Source ) An ( That ) Akoon ( I be ) Min ( From , Of ) Al Gaahileen ( The Ignorant Ones ) .
And When Moses Said To His Nation Of Enosites ; ''Surely , The Source Commands That You Sacrifice A Heifer , '' They Said '' Are You Mocking And Ridiculing Us ? He , Moses Said ; '' I Seek Protection By Way Of The Source , From Being One Of The Ignorant Ones , < Right Translation In Ashuric / Syriac ( Arabic ) By ; Neter A'aferti; Atum-Re >

( Mistranslation By Yusef Alli 1938 A.D. )
And Remember Moses Said To His People ; '' Allah Commands That Ye Sacrifice A Heifer '' They Said '' Makest Thou A Laughing - Stock Of Us ? '' He Said '' Allah Save Me From Being An Ignorant ( Fool ) .

Unread

The Ashuric / Syriac ( Arabic ) Word Used For Sacrifice Is Tazbahoo Meaning '' You All Sacrifice '' And The Word For Heifer Is Baqaratan Meaning '' A Heifer , Cow '' . Mpses Is Telling The Children Of Israel That '' Allah '' Commands That Ye Sacrifice A Heifer ( Koran 2 ; 67 ) . So Not Only Does Your Lord , God Prefer Human Sacrifice , He Also Prerfers Animal Sacrifice .

I'd Like To Make A Point Right Here , As The Ansaaru Allah , I Never Performed Animal Sacrifices . I Said I Would Never Do It . And I Was Totally Against It . Arabs Would Come Over And They Would Do It However , I Did Not Agree With Blood Sacrifice Or Any Other Kind For That Matter . You Can Ask Any Ansaar Who Is Honest And They Will Tell You The Same . I Do Not Worship A God Who Need The Smell Of Blood To Make Him Happy . You Can't Tell Me That Some God Who Created Blood , Which Is The Life Force In The Body , Wants To Smell The '' Sweet Savour '' Of It . Something Is Wrong With This . This Sounds More Like Some Kind Of Carnivorous Beast Who Love Blood .

If You Are Raised And Drilled By This So-Called Holy Book , Then You Would Try To Abide By It Right ! So Ask Yourself . Why Did Jeffrey Dahmer , Who Was A Christian , Prefer Human Sacrifice ? This Is What He Was Taught In Bible School , So That Was All He Knew .

These Monotheistic Religion And The Holy Books Breeds This Evilness . All Your Terrorists Belong To Muslim Or Christian Organizations , Who Can Not Get Along With Each Other . Or Are Mad At The World . The Majority Of Your Serial Killers Belong To A Religious Denomination .