Exploding DNA Forums

Go Back   Exploding DNA Forums > Welcome To The Exploding DNA And Chat With The Gods Forums > Exploding DNA Classics

Notices

Exploding DNA Classics Post Old Scrolls, Pictures, Audio And Video Classics. Start An Auction.

Unread
Grand Esteem Family Elder

IssaEl21 is a jewel in the roughIssaEl21 is a jewel in the roughIssaEl21 is a jewel in the rough
Arrow The Religion Islam Unmasked ( Scroll # 19 )

So Abraham's Diyn <aramic > '' 01777 Diyn [ Deen ] Or ( Gen 6 ; 3 ) Duwn [ Doon } A Primitive Root [ Comp 0113 ] ; Twot - 426 ; V Av - Judge 18 Plead The Cause 2 . Contend 1 . Excute 1 . Plead 1 . Strife 1 ; 24 1 ) To Judge , Contend , Plead 1 A ) ( Qal ) 1A1 ) To Act As Judge , Minster Judgement 1 A 2 ) To Plead A Cause 1 A3 ) To Execute Judgement , Requite , Vindicate 1 A4 ) To Govern 1A5 ) To Contend , Strive 1B ) ( Niphal ) To Be At Strife , Quarelway Of Life '' Was Idol Worship , Before He Met Melchizedek ( Genesis 14 ; 18 - 20 ) , And I Quote ; '' And ( Melchizedek ) King Of Salem Brought Forth Bread And Wine ; And He Was The Priest Of The ( Most High God ) And He Blessed Him , And Said , Blessed Be Abram Of The Most High God , Possessor Of Heaven And Earth ; And Blessed Be The Most High God , Which Hath Delivered Thine Enemies Into Thy Hand . ''

The Ashuric / Syraic Arabic word Diyn , < arabic > was taken from The Aramic / Hebrew Diyn, Under the word Judge , ( Genesis 15 ; 14 ) And I Quote ; '' And Also That Nation , Whom They Shall Serve , Will I ( Judge ) And Afterward Shall They Come Out With Great Substance '' , And is the same as 'Dinah , Who is the Moon , So-called Pagan Goddess Of Ancient Babylon , Egypt . Greece And Rome , Also known as Ishtar , Aset , Isis , Diana , Aphrodite as well .

This Dinah was Worshipped by The Ancient Babyionians , Egyptians , Akkadians , Assyrians , Pre -Islamic Arabians , And later on . By the Greeks and the Romans and even The Arabs , But , Still to this day , Orthodox Sunni Muslims continue to call their Way Of Life , Diyn , Because they are subtly giving praise to This So - Called Pagan , Moon Goddess . They Worship The Moon .

And The Stars By Having Moon Letters - Al Huruwf Al Qamariyyah < arabic > Sun Letters - Al Huruwfush Shamsiyyah < arabic > , Crescents And Chapters named after Stars and other Celestial Bodies in their Holy Qur'aan ( Qur'aan , Chapter ;- 53 [ An Najm - < arabic > The Star ]; 54 [ Al Qamar - < arabic > The Moon ]; 85 [ Al Buruwj - < arabic > The Constellation ]; 86 [ At Taariq - < arabic > The Night Star ]; 91 [ Ash Shamash - < arabic > The Sun ]; )
The Cross Can Be Found In Two Places , One On Top Of The Churchs , And The Other On Top Of The Grave , The One On To Of The Churchs Is Where The Mentalty Dead Are , And The One On Top Of The Grave Is , Where The Physical Dead Lay .

It's Not The Things One Knows That Get Him Or Her In Trouble , Its The Things One Knows That Just Isn't So That Get Them In Trouble

Peace In The Lamb Is True-ly Wonderful
Unread

IssaEl21 is a jewel in the roughIssaEl21 is a jewel in the roughIssaEl21 is a jewel in the rough

These Orthodox Sunni Muslims or Muhammadans feel and Wholeheartedly believe that no one can question and put them on the spot . While , On the other hand , They can go around questioning and defaming any and everybody's Beliefs and faiths . So since , I am no longer Imaam Issa and Mr. Nice Guy , As An Ex -Muslim looking in from the outside , Having lived as a Muslim For Over 40 Years . I Know Islam In And Out , From A - Z Therefore , I Am Not Blinded By Tunnel Vision , Where I Can't Use My ( Intellect And Common Sense , Given To Me By God Or Allah Or Whoever You Want To Call Him , I , Having Been A Muslim,

Have Been There , Done That And Now , I'm Into Reality , Of Right Knowledge , Right Wisdom , And Right Overstanding , Simply Called 'Nuwaubu ' I've Been Through All Of The Muhammadans Rituals , Walking Their Walk And Talking Their Talk , Prayed Like They Do , Studied All Their Books And Hadiths , Traveled To All Their Holy Cities , Spoke To Their Leaders , Scholars , Teachers And Elders , Thus I Am Able To Dissect , Question , Point Out And Prove To The '' Nave , New Muslim Coverts And Especially My People And The Wanna Be Converts ' All Of Islam's Falsehoods , Trimmings , Corrections , Secrets , Abrogations , Additions , Mistakes , Etc . Islam Was Simply One Of Our Many Degrees Which We Had Intensely Studied . ( Refer To Nuwaubian Newsletter , Edition # 4 , '' Are The Pyramid People Muslims ? ) .
The Cross Can Be Found In Two Places , One On Top Of The Churchs , And The Other On Top Of The Grave , The One On To Of The Churchs Is Where The Mentalty Dead Are , And The One On Top Of The Grave Is , Where The Physical Dead Lay .

It's Not The Things One Knows That Get Him Or Her In Trouble , Its The Things One Knows That Just Isn't So That Get Them In Trouble

Unread

When You Look At Nuwaubian Leadership In The Islmic Religion , You Will See A Figure Like Farrakhan , But Behind Him , You Can Rest Assure . There Is Euro - Leadership , Namely Wallace Dodd Ford , Whom Was Recently Brought Out Of The Closet And Revealed . When You Look At Wallace D. Muhammad , Son Of The Great Honorable Elijah Muhammad , You Will See Euro - Leadership ,- The Euro - Arab As Well . He Has Pacified And Taken My People Away From Being Who They Are Namely Nuwaubian Moors .

He Has Given Them A Fake Nationality - Shabazz ; Something They Will Never Be - Euro - Arabs ; Dress , Customs And Language . We Had All Of This Before The Arabs , Whom We Know Of Today , Invaded Us And Mixed In With Us In The Late 6th And 7th Century And Converted Us To Their Desert , Islamic Religion , This Is Not Racism , But Facts , As A Matter Of Fact , 'Nobody Wins The Race In Racism !!! You Can Have All Of You Isms , Including ( Islamism , Christinism , Mosesism , Hinduism , Buddism , Shintoism , Racism , Marxism Communism , Etc ) . We Don't Want Them Neither Do We Need Them !

As Your Qur'aan States In Chapter 17 ; 81 , '' And Say ; Truth Has ( Now ) Arrived , And Falsehood Perished ; For Falsehood Is ( By ) Its Nature ) Bound To Perish ( 81 ) .

Now , Is Indeed The Time For All Falsehood To Go . I Don't Care How Long It Has Been Around , If Is Not True , It Simply Gots To Go ; No Matter What Religion , Creed , Faith Or Domination , None Which Can Be Proven . If It Is Not The Facts , It Is Not Going To Surivve , As The Supreme Grand Master , Nayya ; Malachizodok York -El Has Said So Many Times Before ; And He Is Here , Simply To Set The Record Straight , And Lead The Way For Us , The Moors , So We Won't Ever Go Astray . Now Let's Move On .

Continue In Next Post <>>>

Authored By ;
The Supreme Grand Master
Nayya ; Malachizodoq York - El
For The United Nuwaubian Nation Of Moors

Unread
Family Member

SEKHEM ATUN is on a distinguished road
Default religion of islam unmaksed or 360 questions

Hotep I've been looking for this scroll or 360 question to ask a sunni if you have either one can you please post I know you have connections I have been dealing with Islam pretty heavey the last few years and these scrolls are no longer in print so please if you can help a brother out may Allah bless you
Unread

Exclamation ( Nuwaubian Moors Islam )

1. Question ; Ask The Muhammadans / Sunni Orthodox Muslims , Why Do Muhammadans Concentrate On Converting Nuwaubian Moors , Which Is One Of The Reasons , Islam Was Spreading So Rapidly All Over The U.S.A. Canada And The United Kingdoms ; But Especially Here In The United States Of America ?

Answer ; They Will Say , Because Islam Is Only The True Religion Of Allah , And The Blacks Realize That .

These Arabs come over here to America , '' Preaching And Propagating , '' Or as they say in Arabic '' Tabliygh ' Which comes from the root '' Balagha < arabic > , Meaning '' To Reach , To Attain , To Convey , To Reach Maturity , '' So you see them preaching that there is No Racism In Islam , And that Islam is an Universal Religion , Accepting everybody As Brothers and Sisters , Which they are knowning Tricking Many Of Islam's New Coverts , Who are Naive , Black People / Nuwaubian Moor , Are yearning for something different than Christianity . Which has Enslaved them for so long , Just for them to enter another Watered Down , Christianized , Racist Religion - Islam . This does not exclude The Fact That Muhammadans Know That They Are Prejudice , Bias , Mistreat And Look Down On Nuwaubian Moors ; And in fact , Majority Of Their ( Servants Are Moors , And Concubinage Amongst Moors was and is High .

This type of union produced and produces The Mawlad or Muwalladuwn , < arabic > Meaning '' One Who Is / Ones Who Are Born , '' Which the Spanish term , Mulatto ' Was Derived from - A Mixture of Nuwaubian Moors and Tamahus and other Euro-people . These things have been occurring ever since and right up to this present day when The Saudian Arab Invaded The Arabian Peninsula , And they ,Themselves are a Mixture of Nuwaubian Moors , Turks , And East Indians . It was these same Arabs Who Enslaved The Different Nuwaubian Tribes , Like the Dongolawy , Dinka , Kiyarwanda , Zulu and Xhosa and other Tribes of the East and West coast of ( Africa Kidnapped And Sold Them To Servitude In Arabia and to the likes of Prince Henry ( 1394 - 1460 A.D. ) And John Hawkims ( 1532 - 1595 A.D. )

In the 1400's and 1500's In the meantime , These same prejudiced ( Arabs Will Never Marry One Of Their Daughterd To One Of You . Socalled American Negroes , ) Whom theY refer to as Zinjiy < arabic > or Zanuwj < arabic > , Meaning '' Nigger / Niggers '' To them ; But what they don't know , An Nabiy 'Isa's Brother and Disciples Barnabas and Simon where both called Niggeer / Zinjiy or '' Black '' In Acts 13; 1 , And I Quote ; '' '' Now There Were In The Church That Was At Antioch Certain Prophets And Teachers ; As Barnabas , And Simeon That Was Called ( Niger ) , And Lucius Of Cyrene , And Manaen , Which Had Been Brought Up With Herod The Tetrarch , And Saul .

Unread

So the word Zinjiy in actuality comes from Zanzibar . or Al Maznajah < arabic > Which is according To The American Heritage Dicyionary Zan -Zi 'Bar ( ZaN'Ze -Bar ) . 1 , A Region Of Eastern Africa , Comprising Zanzibar Island And Several Adjacent Islands Off The Northeast Coast Of Tanzania . Formerly A British Protectorate , It Became An Independent Sultanate In December 1963 And A Republic After An Uprising In January 1964 . In April 1964 It Joined Tanganyika To Form A New Republic That Was Renamed Tanzania In October 1964 . 2 . A City Of Tanzania On The Western Coast Of Zanzibar Island Founded In The 16th Century As A Portuguese Trading Post , It Was A Major Center Of The East African Ivory Trade In The 19th Cetury . Population 110,699 '' ,

It was more than just a center for Ivory Trade , It was A Slave Trading Post as well ; Where you Muhammandans and your traitor servants Sold Negroid People , Their Own Brothers Into Slavery !! Why don't The Euro - Arabs that are Muhammadans name any of their Son's , Bilaal ' , < arabic > The first Nuwaubian Moor to call their call of Prayer ? They have even went so far as to Paint and make The Moor , The Real Prophet Muhammad A Pink And Pale Man In Their Hadith

And I Quote ; Hadith By Sahih Al Bukhari , Volume 4 , # 744 , '' Narrated Ishmael Bin Abi Khalid ; I Heard Abu Juhaifa Saying , '' I Saw The Prophet And Al Hasan Bin 'Ali Resembled Him , I Said To Abu Juhaifa , '' Describe Him For Be . '' He Said , '' ( He Was While ) And His Beard Was Black With Some White Hair . He Promised To Give Us 13 Young She - Camels , But He Expired Before We Could Get Them '' And In Another Hadith By The Russian Bukhari Narrated By Rabia 'a Bin Abi Abdur - Rahman ; '' I Heard Anas Bin Malik Describing The Prophet ( PBUH ) Saying , '' He Was Of Medium Height Amongst The People , Neither Tall Nor Short ; He Had A ( Rosy Coulour ) , Neither Absolutely ( White Nor Deep Brown ) ; His Hair Was Neither Completely ( Curly Nor Quite Lank ) , Divine Inspiration Was Revealed To Him When He Was Forty Years Old , He Stayed Ten Years In Mecca Receiving The Divine Inspirations , And Stayed Ten Years In Mecca Receiving The Divine Inspirations , And Stayed In Medina For Ten More Years . When He Expired He Had Scarecely Twenty White Hairs In His Head And Beard . '' Rabo's Said , '' I Saw Some Of His Hairs And It Was Red , When I Asked About That , I Was Told That It Turned Red Because Of Scent ..... Bukhari ( This Is Raceism In Islam ) ....

Unread

And what's Sad , Is these Hadiths are far from being true , Because according to ( The Great Historian , Sheikh Al Jahiz , ) Whose full name is Abu 'Uthman 'Amr Ibn Bahr Ibn Mahbub Al Jahiz was born in Iraq [ But Family Originally Came From Ethiopia ] In the year 776 A.D. And died in 869 A.D. Wrote this recording down at least 164 Years After Muhammad Psssed ( 632 A.D. ) And I Quote ; '' They Said , ( Abd Al Muttalib ) Fathered 10 Lords Black As Night And Magnificent . Anis Ibn At Tufaiyl Saw Them Circling ( The Ka'aba ) As If They Were Handsome Jinn, And He Said , With These ( Present ) The Gatekeeper ( Of The Ka'aba ) Is Useless , 'Abdu Allah Ibn Abbas Was ( Blackest In Magnificence , And The Family Of Abu Taalib Were The Most Noble Of Men ; And They Were ( Black , With Black Skin ) . They Said , The Prophet '' Blessings Of God And Salvation Be Upon Him ) Said , 'I Was Sent To ( The Reds And Blacks ) . You Aware That It Was Said The ( Zinjs , The Ethiopians Or Nubians Were White Or Red . For They Had No Name Other Than Black ) .

And Centuries Later . J.A. Rogers , From Jamaica , Said on Pages 95 - 96 , And I Quote ; '' Mohamet , The Founder Of Islam , Was An Arab , What Is An Arab ? Mohamet , Himself Was To All Accounds ( A Negro ) A contemporary of his describes him as ( Large - Mouthed , '' And '' Bluish - Coloured ) , With Hair That Was Neither Straight Nor Curly '' ) . That is , Hair that was probably frizzly like that of the ( ''Fuzzy - Wuzzy ) , '' Bluish '' Also , Happens To Be The Precise Color Of Certain Very ( Negroid Natives Of The Sudan . ) Mohamet's Mother Was Also ( African ) . His Grandfather , ( Abd El Mottalib , Is Spoken Of As Being Very Dark ) .

Talking about deception in ( Islam ) ; When The Sunni Muslims migragted to Al Habassha < Arabic > Ethiopia , Land of the Moors , Trying to escape the persecution of their fellow Meccans in The Year 615 A.D. They used ( Deception and Trickery ) to gain the trust of The Ethiopian , Coptic Christian King , Know As ( King Negus , Ash'amah Son Of Ahbar ) , By telling him and his subjects all The Good Things The Qur'aan Said About The Prophet Jesus And His Mother . ( But They Didn't Tell Them All Of The Negative Things The Qur'aan Said As Well . This Is Called 'Half Truths .

So , In The 5th Years Of The Muhammadan Calendar , In The Month Of Rajab , The Prophet Muhammad's Own Cousin , Ja'far , The Son Of Abu Taalib And His Wife , Umm Al Fadl , Was The One Appointed For This First Expedition , Along With Eighteen Other Migrants ( Thirteen Men And Five Women ) .

Ja'far Ibn Abu Taalib Was A Pious Man Who Was Chosen By Muhammad To Go Across The Red Sea To Abyssinia From Mecca And Represent Him In Front Of King Negus . So In 615 A.D. Ja'far Entered The Court Of The King And Presented Him Muhammad's Letter .

( Letter In Which Muhammad Bears Witness To Jesus Which He Sent To The Ruler Of Abyssinia In 615 A.D. ( From Muhammad Encyclopedia Seerah , Volume 1, The Muslim School Trust , London 1981 A.D. ) .

Unread

Begin All Things With The Illustrious Name Of Allah The Yielder The Most Merciful . ~
From Muhammad Who Follows The Guidance , I Praise Allah To You Than Whom There Is Nothinng Would Exist If Allah Didn't Create It , He Is The Sovereign , The Holy One , The Source Of Peace . The Guardian If Faith , The Protector Of Safety . And I Bear Witness That Isa ( Jesus ) Son Of Maryam Is The Spirit Of Allah And His Word Which Was Casted To Maryam The Virgin The Good , The Chaste So That The Conceived Isa ( Jesus ) . Allah Created Him From His Spirit And His Breathing As He Created Adam And His Hand . I Call You To Allah The One Without Partners , And To Be As He Created Adam And His Hand . I Call You To Allah The One Without Partners , And To Be Constant Obeyeers Of Allah And To Follow Me And To Believe In That Which Came To Me , For I Am The Apostle Of Allah . And I Invite You And Your Armies To Allah , The Mighty Sublime . I Have Accomplished My Work Of Conveying The Message Of Admonition , So Accept My Advice . Peace Upon All Those Who Floow The Guidance . < Muhammad , Apostle Of Allah > .

Najashi Thus Declared ; ~ '' By God . These Words And The Words Of The Bible Are The Rays Of The Same Light . '' - Muhammad The The Final Messenger , Page 85 , Dr . Majid Ali Khan , Idarah - I Adabiyat -Idelli , India 1980 A.D.

Thoughout Muhammadans' History , Muhammad's Followers Have Always Boasted And Bragged About This Event , As If Is Something To Be Proud Of . It Is Very Important To ( Note ) That Muhammad's Followers Came From Saudi Arabia Which Is An Arabic Speaking Country , To Abyssinia Which Is An Aramic / Hebrew And Amharic Speaking Country . The Abyssinians Did Not Sprak Syriac / Arabic , So Therefore , Muhammad's Followers Had To Communicate With Them And Recite The Qur'aan In Hebrew, This Made The Meccans Angry At Muhammad's Followers And They Sought To Persecute Them Further , By Sending Two Men Named 'Amr Son Al -As , Son Of Wa'il And Abdullat , Son Of Abu Rabia , This ( Abdullat ) Could Not Have Been ( Abdullah As You Claim In Your History ) , He Was A Pagan . So Are You Admitting Allah Was An Idol ?

Unread

They Had A Long . ( Heated Argument In Front Of King Negus And His Court ) . They Argued That The Muhammadans Immigrants Frm Arabia ( Hated Christianity As They Do , Until This Day ) , And Did Not Believe Yashua ( Jesus ) Was The ( Savior ) As The Qur'aan 9 ; 30 - 31 States ; The Jews Call 'Uzayr A Son Of God , And The Christians Call Christ The Son Of God , That Is A Saying From Their Mouth ; ( In This ) They But Imitate What The Unbelievers Of Old Used To Say ; Allah's Curse Be On Them ; How They Are Delided Away From The Truth ! They Take Their Priests And Their Anchorites To Be Their Lords In Derogation Of Allah , And ( They Takes As Their Lord ) Christ , The Son Of Mary ; Yet They Were Commanded To Worship But One God ; There Is No God But He , Praise And Glory To Him ; ( Far Is He ) From Having The Partner They Associate ( With Him ) ''

Then Amr And Abdullat Went On To Say How Muslims Said Mary Was Not The Mother Of Jesus . The Meccans Also Argued That The Muhammadans Believed Christians Will Go To Hell ( Qur'aan 5 ; 72 ) And I Quote ; '' They Do Blaspheme Who Say ; '' Allah Is Christ The Son Of Mary , '' But Said Christ ; '' O Children Of Israel ! Worship Allah , My Lord And Your Lord . '' Whoever Joins Other Gods With Allah - Allah Will Forbid Him The Garden , And The Fire Will Be His Abode . There Will For The Wrongdoers Be No One To Help , ''

That Jesus Didn't Die On The Cross , Qur'aan 4 ; 157 , And I Quote ; '' That They Said ( In Boast ) '' We Killed Christ Jesus The Son Of Mary , The Messeger Of Allah '' - But They Killed Him Not , Nor Crucified Him , But So It Was Made To Appear To Them , And Those Who Differ Therein Are Full Of Doubts , With ( No Certain ) Knowledge '' .

Nor For Their Sins . Upon This Request , The Negus Asked The Spokesman Of The Immigrants , Who Was Muhammad's Cousin , Ja'far To Recite Some Portion Of The Qur'aan That Speak About Yashu'a ( Jesus ) . At This Point Is Where The Deception Occurred , Instead Of Showing His Faith And Dying For What He ( Believed In ) , He Told Half - Truths ( Refer To '' H.T.M., Bulletin , Revised Edition 5 , And 360 Question To Ask A Sunni Muslim , '' Scroll # 198 ) .

Unread

The Muhammadans Made A Movie , Detailing The Incident , Call '' Muhammad Rasuwl Allah < arabic > Meaning '' Muhammad Is The One Sent From Allah '' , It Literally Shows You That Ja'far , The Follower And Cousin Of Muhammad Actually Picked And Chose Certain Verses From The Qur'aan To Recite In Front Of The Moor , Ethiopian King And His Subject , And This Is A Historiacal Fact . The Selected Verse Told About The Immaculate Conception And I Quote ; '' Behold ! The Angels Said; ''O Mary ! Allah Hath Chosen Thee Above The Women Of All Nations , '' ( Qur'aan 3 ; 42 ) Then It Goes On To Say In ...

Qur'aan 3 ; 45 - 47 , And I Quote ; '' Behold ! The Angels Said ; '' O Mary ! All Giveth Thee Glad Tidings Of A Word From Him ; His Name Will Be Christ Jesus . The Son Of Mary , Held In Honour In This World And The Hereafter And Of ( The Comany ) Those Nearest To Allah . He Shall Speak To The People In Childhood And In Maturity . And He Shall Be ( Of The Company ) Of The Righteous , ''

How Yashu'a ( Jesus ) was Illustrious In This World And The Hereafter ( Qur'aan 3 ; 45 ) How he was The Word And Spirit Of Allah ( Qur'aan 2 ; 253 & Qur'aan 4 ; 171 And I Quote ; In Part ; '' O People Of The Book ! Commit No Excesses In Your Religion ; Nor Say Of Allah Aught But The Truth . Christ Jesus The Son Of Mary Was ( No More Than ) A Messenger Of Allah , And His Word , Which He He Bestowed On Mary , And A Spirit Proceeding From Him..... ''

By that , The Ethiopian King was impressed and Ja'far's Recitation brought tears to his eyes . The ruler then told the Two Meccans to leave , Even after 'Amr , Son Of Al as tried once again and persisted that The Muslims were lying to him and that there were negative things said about Yashu'a ( Jesus ) In The Qur'aan . Upon hearing this , The ruler asked Ja'far , What else did their Qur'aan say about Jesus ?

And Ja'far replied ; '' We Say About Him That Which Our Prophet Has Taught Us . He Was A Creature Of God And His Prophet , And His Spirit And His Word And A Sign Of The End Of The World , Which Was Born Unto The Blessed Virgin Mary '' .