Exploding DNA Forums

Go Back   Exploding DNA Forums > Welcome To The Exploding DNA And Chat With The Gods Forums > Exploding DNA Classics

Notices

Exploding DNA Classics Post Old Scrolls, Pictures, Audio And Video Classics. Start An Auction.

Unread
Grand Esteem Family Elder

IssaEl21 is a jewel in the roughIssaEl21 is a jewel in the roughIssaEl21 is a jewel in the rough
Post Is There A God ? Scroll # 160 ( Book 2 ) ( M.Z.York )

In The Religion Of Voodoo , There Is A Ritual Where They Can Kill A Person With A Mixture Of Tetodotoxin ( A Poison From Puffer Fish ) And Other Materials , That Is Sprinkeld Down A Victims Back Or In Their Shoe . The Victim Collapses Apparently Dead And Is Buried . Then The Poisoner Goes To The Grave Site And Calls Out The Person's Name While Beating Drums . And Digs Up The Coffin And The Person Responds Automatically .

The Corpse Is Then Beaten Because The Corpse Has Been Rudely Awaken , And To Gain Complete Control Over The Person . The Active Ingredient In The Mixture Is The Nerve Toxin Tetrodotxin , It Is 500 Times Stronger Than Cyanide As A Poison , And An Anesthetic , It Is 160, 000 Times More Powerful Then Cocaine . If You Survive This Drug For Six Hours The Evidence Is That You Will Recover Unharmed . When The Does Is Sufficient . Death Is Caused By Drowning In Your Own Fluids .

In Some Cases People Just Appear Dead . When This Happens . You Are Aware Of Everything Around You And The Heart Is Unaffected And The Brain Stays Alert . This Drug Prevents Transmission In The Nerves Of The Body , It Is Extremely Potent , But It's Effect Is The Stimulate The Brain So You Could Never Use It Normally . Doesn't This Sound Familiar To You ? Well . It Should Because It Is Nothing More Than Your RESURRECTION Story With A Few Additions ?

In Different Countries , Voodooism ( Which Is The Name Used In Haiti ) Is Known By Many Names , It Is Known As Macumba Or Candomble In Brazil . Shango In Trinidad , Santeria In Cuba , And Kumina Or Pocomania In Jamaica . Within The Voodoo Religion .They Are Knowingly Possessed By Spirit ( In Jamaica , West Indies , Possession By Spirits Is Known As Myal ) And They Run Around , Jump Up And Down , And Foam At The Mouth . This Is The Same Thing That Pentecostalists Reserve As A Part Of Your Sunday Services , For What They Term As '' Receiving The Spirit ''

Which They Claim Is Some Kind Of Holy Spirit . This Is Usually The Part Of The Sermon When ( After Everyone Has Gotten '' Good And Riled Up ) . The Music Is Playing . Everyone Is Claspping . And The Preacher Has Worked Up A Good Swear . Then The Members Are Called On To '' Receive The Spirit '' . These Bible Carrying Christians , Better Re - Read Their Scriptures Because In Judges 14 ; 19 , The Spirit Of God Came Upon Samson And He Killed 30 Men . Something Is Definitely Wrong When You '' Catch The Spirit Of God '' And You Get The Sudden Urge To Go Out And Kill .

Judge 14 ; 19
AND THE SPIRIT OF THE LORD CAME UPON HIM . AND HE WENT DOWN TO ASHKELON , AND SLEW THIRTY MEN OF THEM . AND TOOK THEIR SPOIL , AND GAVE CHANGE OF GARMENTS UNTO THEM WHICH EXPOUNDED THE EIDDLE . AND HIS ANGER WAS KINDLED , AND HE WENT UP TO HIS FATHER'S HOUSE .

And Again In Judges 9 ; 23 - 24 , God Sent An Evil Spirit . This Time It Was To Abimelech .
'' THEN GOD SENT AN EVIL SPIRIT BETWEEN ABIMELECH AND THE MEN OF SHECHEM ; AND THE MEN OF SHECHEM DEALT TREACHEROUSLY WITH ABIMELECH ; THAT THE CRUELTY DOEN TO THE THREESCORE AND TEN SONS OF JERUBBAAL MIGHT COME , AND THEIR BLOOD BE LAID UPON ABIMELECH THEIR BROTHER , WHICH SLEW THEM ; AND UPON THE MEN OF SHECHEM , WHICH AIDED HIM IN THE KILLING OF HIS BRETHREN ''

If You Say That God Is Sending Down Spirit , You Can't Be Too Sure About What Kind He Is Sending Upon You . So , Here You Are In Church , And Then Someone Starts The Performance ; Someone Falls Out The Chair And Starts Jumping , Doing What They Call '' The Holy Step '' , Around Like Something Is After Him Or Her . Pretty Soon , She Is Muttering And Babbling Mumbo Jumbo And Brother Henry Is On The Scene Patting Her Hand While The Reverend Is Translating Saying '' She Has Received The Holy Ghost '' .
Now Be Truthful , There Is No Holy Ghost That Is Going To Make You Act This Way .

You Want Me To Believe That Some Holy Ghost / Spirit Will Throw My Grandmother From Her Wheel Chair , Foaming At The Mouth Saying Some Mumbo Jumbo . You Have Got To Be Crazy . When A Holy Spirit Comes Upon You , It Is Suppose To Make You Feel Good . It Is A Calm Thing . Jumping Around , Shouting , And Foaming At The Mouth , Is Chaos. This Is The Same Way That Voodooist Act When They Are Possessed With Some Unholy Spirits . And When You Are Asked , '' How Do You Feel About The Voodoo Religion '' You Say That It's Something Worshipping Cult . Yet You Do The Same Thing In Your Church And No One Ever Calls The Church A Cult . Why ???

People Act The Same Way At Rock'n Roll Concerts And Some Hip Hop Concerts . Where It Has Been Known For People To Be Stabbed Or Shot To Death The Music Starts Playing , People Begin To Jump Around , You Start Getting Hot And Working Yourself Into A Frenzy And You Losse Control There Used To Be A Saying '' Music Soothes The Savage Beast '' And They Call It '' Entertainment '' Today , Music Bring Out The Savage Beast In You .

Something Along The Line , They Lost The '' M '' Changing It From Enter - TAME -Ment Meaning '' To Tame What Inside Of You '' To Enter - TAIN - Ment , Another One Of Their Word Games . Now Ask Yourself , Who Are They Trying To '' Tame / Tain '' ? The Saying Music Soothes The Savage Beast Wouldn't Even Exist If It Weren't Possible For Music To Possess You . ( Refer To '' Music ; The Universal Language Of Evil '' , Sctoll # 155 And '' Are There Black Devils ?'' Scroll # 1 ) .

That Was Something That I Wanted To Point Out Because There Is No Difference In What Is Going On In Voodoo Rituals , The Churches , And Music Concerts . It Is All The Same Program Just Different Faces . However , Getting Back To The Point , In The Atlanta Journal / The Atlanta Constitution , Dated Sunday , October 29 , 19995 , A,D , And Article Entitled '' Historic Jesus At Center Of Scholarly Tug Of War '' , The New Debate Is Whether The Standard Picture Of Jesus That They've Been Using For Centuries , Should Be Changed . Considering That Everybody Has Their Own Idea About What Jesus LQQked Like , The Picture Has Already Changed . What They Don't Realize Is That If They Change Or Alter The Picture In Anyway .

That Would Mean That The Picture They Have Already , Is Not The Way Jesus LQQked In The First Place . There Was An Easter Advertisement Entitled '' Easter , Hope , And The Love Of God In Jesus Christ '' . That Was Featured In USA Today Newspaper , Dated Friday , April 1996 , Page 7 A . What I Found Ironic About The Article Was That It Starts Off Talking About The Condition Of The World And Goes On To Say That '' Easter Is The Only Hope , ''

'' Violence , Murder , Alienation , Abuse , Ethnic Warfare , Drugs . Broken Families , Child Abuse , And A Personal Sense Of Insignificance , And Loneliness . Is There Anything Really True Anymore ? Is There Any Hope ? Is There Anything That Makes Life Worth Living ? Truly ? Is Death The Great , Dark Ending To All Of Life ? After All Of Life's Joy , Beauty , Stuggle And Laughter , Does Is Simply Run Into A Wall Of Darkness Where It Stop With Tears And Finality ? The Bible Tells A Different Story . The Resurrection Of Jesus Christ On Easter Morning ! Easter Is The Historic Event Which Affirms That Goodness Prvails . And Light Defeats Darkness .

Let's Stop Right Here . '' Easter Affirms That Goodness Prevails ... '' This Is Totally Untrue Because Goodness Doesn't Prevail Even On The Day Of Easter . More People Die . Get Into Car Accidents . And Drink On Holiday Such As Easter , And Christians Which Are Supposed To Be Two Of The Most Sacred Days Of The Year .

Take A LQQk At These Statistics ;
Date Holiday Event Deaths
Dec, 25 , 1971 Christmas Hotel Fire Seoul, South Korea 162
Apr 21-22 , 1954 Easter Tornado In Mississippi 15
Mar 31 , 1986 Day After Easter Aircraft Disaster Mexican 166
Boeing 727

( Newsweek Magazine , January 2 , 1989 A.D. '' A Christmas Tragedy '' )

If Easter Is The Day That God Shows His Strength , Why Are People Still Dying ? Why Is The World Still Evil ? People Are Doing More Devilishment And Being Ripped Off On Easter And Other Holidays Because That Is When Everybody Lets Their Guard Down . Christians Like To Use The Title Savior When Speaking About Jesus . A Savior's Purpose Is To '' Save '' , Correct ? So , When Is Jesus Going To '' Save '' This World ?
The Cross Can Be Found In Two Places , One On Top Of The Churchs , And The Other On Top Of The Grave , The One On To Of The Churchs Is Where The Mentalty Dead Are , And The One On Top Of The Grave Is , Where The Physical Dead Lay .

It's Not The Things One Knows That Get Him Or Her In Trouble , Its The Things One Knows That Just Isn't So That Get Them In Trouble

Peace In The Lamb Is True-ly Wonderful
Unread

IssaEl21 is a jewel in the roughIssaEl21 is a jewel in the roughIssaEl21 is a jewel in the rough
Default Is There A God ? Scroll # 160 ( Book 2 ) ( M.Z.York )

The Advertisement Goes On To Say ...
'' Easter is when God showed that he conquers death and the world's evil . Easter is when Jesus was shown to be the savior of the world since God raised him from death . Easter is our only guarantee of hope . And it is God's offer to love , For all people who will come to him . To A world in pain Jesus said , '' Come Unto Me , All you who are weary and burdened , And I will give you rest '' For , '' I Am The Way The Truth And The Life And I Come That You Might Have Life And Have It To The Ful ''

Since The Easter Holiday Began . There Hasn't Been Any Change In The World . Easter Like Many Other Holidays , Is Celebrated By Christians And Non - Christians Alike . Easter Found Its Origin In The Babylonian Empire Ruled By Nimrod . Originally Easter Was Called The Feast Of Feasts . Sunday Pasch By Many Nations In Different Tongues Such As Greek . Rumanians ( Paskir ) , Danes ( Paaske ) , Gaels Case .

It was during The Fourth ( 4th ) and Fifth ( 5th ) centuries that The Pagans of Western Europe were accepting The Newly Popular Christianity by The Hundreds and Thousand . They did not Hesitate to carry their old customs and traditions along with them . Once they became Christians and started to celebrate this feast , Which comes in The Spring , They Kept the old name of their spring Goddess Ishtar and the feast became known As Easter . DON'T BELIEVE ME CHECK IT OUT .

The Problem Is , Your God Has A Lot Of Hang Ups . Don't Do This Or I Will Kill You . I Don't Like You Because You Don't Show Me Enough Gratitude , Bow To Be 5 Times A Day And Say My Name Repeatedly , I Am A Jealous God Exodus 34 ; 14 , And I Quote ; 14 (for you shall worship no other god, for the LORD, whose name is Jealous, is a jealous God),

I Am Alone Koran 112 ; 1 , And I Quote ; 1. Say: He is Allah, the One and Only;

Isaiah 45 ; 7 , And I Quote ; 7 I form light and create darkness, I make weal and create woe, I am the LORD, who do all these things

You Better Not Worship Any Other Gods Before Me Exodus 20 ; 3 - 5 , And I Quote ; 3 And you shall put them in one basket and bring them in the basket, and bring the bull and the two rams. 4 You shall bring Aaron and his sons to the door of the tent of meeting, and wash them with water. 5 And you shall take the garments, and put on Aaron the coat and the robe of the ephod, and the ephod, and the breastpiece, and gird him with the skilfully woven band of the ephod;

There Is No God But Me Koran 47 ; 19 . And I Quote ; 19. Know, therefore, that there is no god but Allah, and ask forgiveness for thy fault, and for the men and women who believe: for Allah knows how ye move about and how ye dwell in your homes.

Which Is A Lie , And I Can Go On And One . This Sound More Like An Insecure Spouse Than A God Can't You See That And Real God Would Not Have To Tell You What To And Not To Do . Yet Religious Leaders Will All Proudly Boast Of Their God's Murderous Ways As If Is Is Miraculous . By That I Mean , If A Muslim Mosque Burns With 5.000 Muslims Inside . Christians Don't Hesitate To Say '' That's Because They Were Heathens And They Didn't Believe In Christ '' .

Well If This Is True , Then Why Do Christian Church Burn Down With Devoted Christians Inside ? Why Are Churches Being Foreclosed Because They Can't Pay The Rent ? Churches Are Being Desecrated By Graffiti Artist . Different Hate Groups Are Spray Painting Racist Statements All Over The Churches Throughout The Southern United States ; In Kentucky . Mississippi , Alabama . Tennessee . Georgia And North Carolina . God Shouldn't Allow This To Happen To His Sacred Houses Of Worship Regardless Of The Religion Because There Are People Who Are Truly Sincere About Their Faith .

Reverend Levi Pickens Is Standing In Front Of The Remains Of His Church , Mt , Zion In Boligee . Alabama . His Church Is One Of The 32 Churches That Have Been Burned To The Ground Since 1989 A.D. Rev . Pickens Made The Following Comment In Newsweek Magazine , June 3 , 1996 A.D. Page 34 . About The Church Burning . '' There Wasn't Much Left But The Bricks . It Was A Hurting Feeling , '' I Simply Ask . Why Isn't Their God Stopping It ? This Goes To Show That The God Of Christians Does Not Any Protection Over Them Or Their Place Of Prayer .

We Are Talking About God's House Right ? Where Is The Protection ? What Is The Christian God Doing For Them ? Whose God Is Responsible For Allowing There Churchs To Be Burned ? Isn't He / She In Control Of All Things ? I Say Why Not Just Ask God To Lead You To The '' Heathens '' As You'd Call Them . To Christians That Doesn't Make Sense . They Are Waiting For Human Who Work As Law Enforcement Agents To Stop The '' Heathens '' . Who Are Responsible For The Church Burning Instend Of Asking Their God For Help Or Simply Ask Him Or Her Why Is He / She Allowing It To Happen ? And The Same To The Muslims And Islamic Mosqus Bombed And Destroyed In Wars , Where Is This Allah ?

I'll Tell You Why . Because They Know That They Are Not Going To Get An Answer. By Them Depending On Law Enforcement Agents To Take Care Of The Problem . This Just Goes To Show That They Really Don't Have Faith In Their Own God . Or Otherwise , The Problem Would Be Solved And Furthermore , A Loving God Wouldn't Let This Happen To His Faith Servants In The First Place . Can't You All See That ? It Just Doesn't Add Up . Refer To '' Who Is God ? '' , Scroll # 99 , And '' What Is God Doing For Ypu '' , Scroll # 54 .

( Even The '' Holiest '' Of Men Are Killed .. Father Vincent Was Gunned Down In Port - Au - Prince , Haiti ) .

And To Go Back A Little Further In History , On September 15 , 1963 A.D. The Sixteenth Baptist Church In Birmingham , Alabama Was Bombed By Segregationists . The Explosion Killed 4 Girls . They Were In The '' House Of The Lord '' And They Had Christ In The Church , Pictures , Posters , Statues , Etc . According To Christians , These 4 Little Girls Were Not Considered Heathens . Please Explain This ? And Don't Say It Was The Hate Of Humans That Caused This To Happen .

Then Are You Saying The Hate That Human ( Which God Created In His Image , Genesis 1 ; 26 - 27 , And I Quote ; 26 Then God said, "Let us make man in our image, after our likeness; and let them have dominion over the fish of the sea, and over the birds of the air, and over the cattle, and over all the earth, and over every creeping thing that creeps upon the earth." 27 So God created man in his own image, in the image of God he created him; male and female he created them.;....Have Inside Of Them , Is Greater Than The Love That God Has For Those Who Worship Him ?

Addie Mae Collins
Carol Robertson
Carol D . McNair
Cynthia Wesley

Listen , If You Are Sitting In A Church Which Is Supposedly , One Of The Safest And Sacred Places That A Religious Person Could Be . A Place That God Lives Or Dwells All Of The Time , There Is No Way On This Planet Earth , That These Christian Should Have Died , Not To Mention That The Church Was Able To Be Bombed . Don't You See That Something Is Wrong With This ? There Is No Logical Reason , For Any Of This Chaos . If You Claim To Have A God Who Is Loving And Compassionate .

This Same Type Of Illogical Thinking Happens In Every Religion . And Whether You Know It Or Not , That Kind Of Thinking Has Just Made You The Devil . For You To Say The Reason Why A Mosque Or A Synagogue Burned Down And Innocent Lives Were Taken Is Because '' They Were Heathens Anyway '' Makes You Just As Evil As The Person Who Bombed Or Burned It Down . Regardless Of Your Religious Differences And Opinions . They Were Still Human Beings Who Had Families That Loved Them Whether They Were Heathens Or Not . Do You OverStand ?

Let Me Give You Another Brief News Flash , So That You May See For Yourself That I Am Not Just Making Up Things , The Following Article Was Taken From Reuters Hourly News , America Online , May 5 , 1996 A.D. ;.
'' Two Child Murderer In Britain Have Won An Appeal Of Their Sentences . The Boys Were 10 In 1993 When They Lured Two - Year - Old James Bulger Away From His Mother At A Liverpool Shopping Mail And Beat Him To Death Interior Minister Michael Howard Imposed Minimum Sentence Of 15 Years On Both Boys . London's High Court Ruled Today That Howard's Decision Was '' Unlawful '' The Trial Judge Had Recommended Minimum Sentences Of Eights Years . But Under English Law , The Final Decision Was Up To Howard ''

The Following Article Was Taken From '' Newsweek '' Magazine , Dated January 22 , 1996 , Page 57 .
'' On October 13 , 1994 , 5 Year Old Eric Morse And His 8 Year Old Brother , Derrick Ran Into Two Of The Toughest Bullies In Their South Side Chicago Neighborhood Had To Offer . The Intimidating Boys Lured The Brothers To A Vacant 14th Floor Apartment Twice . They Dangled A Terrified And Wailing Eric - Who Had Refused To Steal Candy For Them - Out The Window When Derrick Tried To Pull His Brother , The Older Bully Bit His Hand So Hard He Let Go Eric Plunged To His Death . Derrick Ran Downstairs . Thinking He Might Catch His Brother In Time It Was A Bloodcurding Crime At Any Age . But The Killer , Whose Name Have Not Been Released By Officials Were All Of 10 And 11 , ''

The Following Article Was Taken From Reuters Hourly News , America Online Dated May 12 , 1996 A.D .
'' A 10 Year Old Boy Was Being Held In A Juvenile Detention Center As A Potential Suspect In The Beating To Death Of A 18 Month Old Baby Girl . The Baby Was Brought To The Hospital Saturday Night With '' Sligificant Traummatic Injuries '' To Her Body And Died Sunday Morning According To Suburban Englewood , Colorado Police . The 10 Year Old Unidentified Boy Was Believed To Be The Baby's Sitter . ''
The Cross Can Be Found In Two Places , One On Top Of The Churchs , And The Other On Top Of The Grave , The One On To Of The Churchs Is Where The Mentalty Dead Are , And The One On Top Of The Grave Is , Where The Physical Dead Lay .

It's Not The Things One Knows That Get Him Or Her In Trouble , Its The Things One Knows That Just Isn't So That Get Them In Trouble

Unread

Default Is There A God ? Scroll # 160 ( Book 2 ) ( M.Z.York )

( Why Are Childen So Violent In This Day And Time ? )

Some children are Born Genetically Violent , And Insane . HowEver , The Media Plays A Major Role in the Children Lives , If your really want to know why The Children are so Violent . Just take Good LQQk around You . There are all kinds of Violence , And Sex shows on Television which young children should not be Watching because they are not responsible enough to watch them and LQQK at them as Fiction . Their Minds Are Very Impressionable , And everything They See And Hear , They Will Act Out , If You Don't Believe Me , Think Back To When You Use To Watch Spider Man, Speed Racer , Superman Or Batman As A Child .

These characters were Heroes to you and represented Supernatural Strength . Thus you wanted to be it . You would tie A Cape Around Your Neck And Jump Of The Bed Only To Realize That You Really Couldn't Fly Like Superman . This Continues Until You Reach Another Level Of Maturity , And WhatEver Is The Fad . You Wanted That Also . WhatEver Kind Of Clothes Are Being Worn On Music Videos , You Want To Wear That , You Want Any Kind Of Hair Do Or Hair Cut That You See . You Want Any Kind Of Car Or House That You See SomeOne On Television Has .

I Can Remember , Just A Couple Of Years Ago When Halle Berry Came Out . With Her Hair In A Certain Style . Needless To Say Lot Of Women , And Even Some Men , Went And Got Their Hair Styled Like Hers . LQQk At How Impressionable You Are As An Adult . Now Imagine A Child's Mind Which Is An Empty Vessel Waiting To Be Filled , The Only Advantage To This Is , As An Adult , You Are Responsible For Your Own Actions . HowEver , A Child Isn't . He Or She Is Acting Out What They See , And Not Thinking Of The Consequence Because On Television ( Which Means To TELL - LIES -VISUALLY ) There Is No Real Consequence . ( Refer To '' The Holy Tabernacle Ministries Family Guide '' )

You Have Shows Such As ( Cops , NYPD , Highway Patrol , Kindred ; Embraced , New York Undercover , Prophet , Tales Of The Crypt , Thundercats , He-Man , Power Ranger , Highlander , ForEver Knight , And A Host Of Violent Movies Such As ; Double Impact , Cyborg , Kick Boxer , Street Fighter , Lion Heart , Marked For Death , Out For Justice , Terminator 1 And 2, Total Recall , Raw Deal And Not To Mention The Violent Music Videos , The List Can Go On And On . All Of Them Creating A World Of Fiction , Fantasy , And Irrealities .

Children Watch These Kinds Of Things Then They Want To Go Around Kicking Punching , Fighting . And Shooting People Down For No Reason At All . It Is Being Programmed Into Them From The Media To Think These Kind Of Things Are Alright To Indulge In The Media Is Full Of Violence , You Can't Even Change Your Channel On The Television And Find One Clean Show That Isn't Full Of Sex And Violence . You Just Can't Find Them AnyMore . More And More , Violent Crimes Are Being Committed By Children Under The Age Of 13 . I Can Remember When The Elder Would Speak About When Stealing Bubble Gum From A Store Was A Big Adventure .

NowAdays , WhomEver Can Steal SomeBody Stash Or To Kill Someone Is Honorable . Recently , A 6 Year Old Californian Boy , Who Was Accompanied By Two 8 Year Olds , Badly Beat A 5 Month Child And Stole Another Kid's Tricycle . The 5 Month Old Has Permanent Brain Damage , The 6 Year Old Was Charged With Theft And Attempted Murder .
Take A LQQk At This .

It Was Reported By Reuters Hourly New , Dated May 11, 1996 A.D. That A 15 Year Old Italian Boy Shot Himself Dead I A Game Of Russian Roulette . After Saying He Would Be A Missionary If He Survived . It Goes On To Say The Boy Was '' Perhaps Inspired By A Movie , '' A Film Shown On Television Two Days Before His Death Which Featured '' The Shooting Game '' He Had Written A Note Saying '' If After The Fifth Attempt . I Win This Game , I Would Like To Be A Missionary , '' It Is A Very Depressing Situation , You Can't Even Turn To The Nightly News , It Is Also Full Of Violence . People Are Going On Killing Sprees . And Claim To Do It In The Name Of God And Their Own Convictions .

On May 3 , 1996 A.D. It Was Reported By Reuters Hourly News . That Mourners today began burying the victims of the worst mass murder in Modern Australian History . About 600 people gathered in Hobart for the first funeral from the Port Arthur shooting rampage on Sunday , Which left 35 people dead . In addition to the funeral for bus driver Royce Thompson 59 . The Port Arthur Community Held A Private Memorial Service Today For The Victims , A Lone Guman , Martin Bryant . Has been charged in the shooting at The Popular Tourist Site . He Is Accused Of Opening Fire With An Automatic Rifle In A Crowded Cafe , And Then Continuing His Shooting Sree Outside . The 19-Hour Siege Ended When Bryant Allegedly Set Fire To A Cottage He Had Holed Up In And Ran Out To Escape The Flames .

The Following Article Was Taken From Reuters Hourly News , America Online , May 4,1996 A.D. A Jobless Mexican Mother Said On Television , Thursday She Poisoned Her Three Children To Death Because She Had No Money To Buy Them Food And Did Not Want Them To Suffer , '' I Don't Have Anything To Eat , I Don't Have A Job , '' Veronica Aguilar Furlong , A 29 Year Old Former Bank Worker In This Central Mexican City , Told The News Programme . 24 Horas . Weeeping Hysterically . '' I Didn't Want Them To Suffer '' The State News Agency Notimex Quote Judicial Official Juan Tadeo Aviles As Saying Aguilar Fed Poisoned Meat To The Children Age 8,7,2. More Than A Million Mexicans Were Thrown Out Of Work By The Economic Crisis .

The Following Article Was Taken From Reuters Hourly News , America Online , May 4,1996 A.D. '' An 11 Year Old British Girl Died While On Vacation In Florida In 1993 Because She Was Misdiagnosed By An Unlicensed Doctor Who Was Apart Of A Medical Scam Targeting Tourist . The Bogus Medical Services Treated Rebecca Richards . For A Throat Infection When She Had Treatable Juvenile Diabetes And Was Prescribed Antibiotics . She Died Two Days After Her Arrival In Orlando In April 1993 . The Consensus Is That Had She Been Given Prompt And Appropriate Medical Attention , He Illness Was Treatable And She Would Be Alive Today

The Following Article Was Taken From Reuters Hourly News , America Online , May 11, 1996 A.D. ; Armed Men Killed 13 People And Wounded 26 In An Ambush On Three Cars Outside A Refugee Camp In Estern Zaire . One Of The Three Cars Attacked Outside Kibumba Refugge Camp Near Goma Firday Night Belonged To The Charity Care-Australia But All Victims Were Zairean . Kibumba Houses Some 200,000 Rwandans Among More Than A Million Refugees Who Fled Massacres And Civil War In 19994 ''

The Following Article Was Taken From Reuters Hourly News , America Online , May 4,1996 A.D Tamil Tiger Rebels Killed 14 Soldiers And Wounded 13 Saturday When They Ambushed An Army Patrol In Eastern Sri Lanka Friday . The Rebels Killed A Policeman And A Civilian Home Guard In Separate Attacks At Chenkalady . Near Batticaloa , And At Batticaloa , And At Trinocomalee , North Of Batticaloa , A Defense Ministry Statement Said . The Government Says More Than 50,000 People Have Been Killed In The Tiger 13 Year Old Separatist War ,

<Now>

What About '' The Tasmanian Devil '' . In Australia . And I'm Not Talking About Some Fictitious Cartoon Character . I'm Talking About A Human Named Martin Bryant , Who went Off And Killed 35 People May 1996 A.D. For No Apparent Reason . And Now He Doesn't Want To Face The Public Because He's Afraid That Someone Might Kill Him . Thus Far , He Only Been Charged With Murdering One Person

I

Unread

If God Is So Perfect , Then Why Is This Going On ? Why Are Children Killing Children ? Why Are There Diseases ? Why Are People Born With Defects , Blindnesses , Deafness , Etc When Man Was Made In The Image And After The Likes Of God . What Is That Saying About God ? God Is Also A Destroyer Because In Order To Construct Something You Must Destruct . Construct Come From Destruct . God LQQked At The Earth And Saw That It Was '' Good '' . So He Dug Up From This Beautiful Ground . He Destroyed The Ground To Make Adam .

When You LQQk At Living Things , Molecules Collide And Destruct In Order To Construct Other Molecules . So , How Can You Say God Is Good ? I'm Trying To Make You Understand That This Misguided Concept Of God Has You Following In Blind Faith . If You Would Take The Time To Question Situation That Pertain To God . The Bible , Or Koran , You Will See The God That You Worship Is Really A Wimp And Could Not Possibly Be The God Who's Responsible For The Creation Of This Universe ; Because Then . There Wouldn't Be Any Sicknesses . Deaths Of Innocent Lives , Natural Disasters That Destroy Homes , No Crack Houses , Babies Born With A.I.D.S. There Would Be Peace And Harmony , According To Your Definition Of Who And What God Is . Right ?

And It Doesn't Stop There . In An Issue Of '' U.S. News & World Report '' , Page 42 , Dated March 11 , 1996 A.D. An Article Entitled '' Faith , Death And Betrayal '' Talks About A Family In Wakefield , Ohio , That Placed Their Retarded Son, Joey Busam In The Care Of The Catholic Brothers Of '' The Good Shepherd Manor '' . Who Is Now Dead . At The Age Of 44 Of A.I.D.S. And The Family Would Like To Know Why ? I Would Like To Make 3 Point Right Here .

( 1 ) . In The Article The Mother Of Joey Busam Says And I Quote ; '' This Has Not Shaken My Faith In God , But I Have Lost My Faith In The Church '' , My Point Is '' Isn't The Church The House Of God , Where Was God When She Needed Him ? '' No . Let's Go Even Futher Than That . Why Did Her So Called God , Let Her Son Be Born Retarded In The First Place ?
Where Was God When This 44 Year Old ( With The Mind Of A 7 Year Old , Who Was Placed In The Catholic Home At The Age Of 16 ) Was Being Sexually Abused By These So Called Hold Men Or Is That The Way Of Their God ?

( 2 ) . Why Did God Let Joey Busam A Retarden Man Die Of A . I . D . S . ( Acquired Immune Deficiency Syndrome ) . Wasn't Him Being Born Retarded Enough ? According To The Article . And I Quote ; '' Blood Tests Indicated , Claire Busam Says , That Her Son Had Been Infected Perhops A Decade Earlier '' , Why Didn't God At Least Let His Mother Know That He Was Dying Of The A . I . D . S . Virus So . He Wouldn't Have Had To Suffer As Much ? What Kind Of God Do You Worship ?

( 3 ) . The Catolics Have A Reputation For Sexual Battery Of Young Boys , If The Catholic Church Had Allowed Marriage In The First Place , This Whole Problem Could Have Been Avoided . This Is Something For You To Think About !

If You Can't Find Safety In The Church '' Gods House '' From All The Travesties Of The World , Then Where Else Should You Turn ? If God Can't Help You Then Who Will ? Thats Why I Say That ;

'' THE HELPING HAND THAT YOU ARE LQQking FOR IS AT THE END OF YOUR ARM ''
Refer To '' The Holy Tabernacle Family Guide '' Page 61 ..

While We Are On The Subject Of The Catholic Church . Let Me Ask You A Question . Why Would God's Saint , Pope John Paul . Need To Be Flanked By Security In A Bullet Proof Mercedes Benz Referred To As The '' Popemobole '' ? If Pope John Paul Is Supposedly So Holy , And Is About God's Work , Why Would He Be Riding Around In A Bullet Proof Popemobile Guarded By Security ? What Is He Afraid Of ? Is The Pope Afraid Of Dying And Going To Heaven With God ? Why Is He So Afraid To Leave This Earth Which Is Filled With So Much Chaos ? Shouldn't The Pope Be Trying To Hurry Up And Get Out Of Here , If He Has The Connection With The '' Heavenly Father '' That He Says He Does ? And Being That He Is The Pope . He Should Also Have A Guaranteed Spot In Heaven . Right ????

This Is The Same Pope John Paul That Visits People In Hospitals , , Who Are On Their Death Beds , To Assure Them '' That There Is Nothing To Fear , God Is Going To Meet You On The Other Side , '' And Then He Leaves That Same Hospital With A Dozen Body Guards , And Hops Inside A Popemobile ! Why Should The Person In The Hospital Not Be Afraid To Die , When The Pope Himself Is Doing Everything In His Power To Stay Alive And Dodge The Bullets ? It Just Doesn't Add Up . This Is How You Know People Don't Even Believe What They Teach . If He Really Had Faith He Wouldn't Care What Happened To Him , Because According To Catholics , He Is God's Right Hand Man , You Should Ask Yourself . Does The Pope Think That He Is Not Going To Make It To Heaven , And Is Going To Hell ? Or Is It Because He Really Knows That All Of That Religion Crap Is Fake ? Think About It .

The Late And Well - Known Nun Mother Teresa Who Is Known For Her Charity Work Had Fallen Totally lll At The Age Of 86 And Died In 1997 A.D. Mother Teresa Had Given He Entire Life Into The Service Of God And Helping Other People . She Had Suffered Several Heart Attacks And Uses A Pacemaker And Medication . The Only Question I Ask Is Why ? And I Am Asking For 2 Reasons , First , Why Are You Allowed To Suffer Like This , Being That She Is A Servant Of Her God ? Second , If It Is Really Her Time To Go . And If She Lived Her Life According To The Scriptures , Giving To The Poor , Missionary Work , Etc . She Should Have A Guaranteed Spot In Heaven . However There Are No Guarantees .

Unread

Being , That No One Is Runing To Get To Heaven , Is There Really Such A Thing As Heven And If So . Why Can't We Find It ? First of all , The word Heaven comes from the word Haven which is merely a port or a harbor where ships come in ;... Haven N . 1. A Harbor or an anchorage ; A port . 2 . A place of refuge or rest ; A sactuary ;.. Heaven Tr V . Ha 'Vened , Ha-Ven-ing , Ha'Vens . To put into or provide with A Haven , [ middle english , from old english Hafen ] .

Ancient religion scholars took the idea of a port where ships dock or rest and Incorporated it into the many religion today as heaven . The place where you go to be with God after Jesus comes down and pict you up and you go into A Crystal City and arrive in Heaven or Haven . Where ships ( The Crystal City , A Ship ) . Rest .

Ancient religion scholars took the idea of a port where ships dock or rest and incorporated it into the many religions today as heaven . The place where you go to be with God after Jesus comes down and picks you up and you go into a crystal city and arrive in heaven or heaven where ships
( The Crystal City , A Ship Rest ) .

According to the '' Weekly World News '' in April 23 , 1996 A.D. , Issue , an article Entitled '' Nasa Probe Records Voices In Space Of Angels Singing '' . States , that a secret NASA Statelite has recorded the voices of angels singing in heaven of millions of angels singing to God saying '' Glory , Glorly . Glorly , To The God On High '' . In English Over And Over Again . They are trying to keep your mind preoccupied so . You can't see what is really going on in the world .

In an even more recent '' Weekly World News in the April 30 , 1996 A.D. Issue . They claim they have found where God lives and photographed it . ( Weekly World News , April 30 , 1996 A.D. '' Heaven Photographed By Hubble Telescope '' ) . If you can photograph God's house . Then why not just photograph God ? The people who know better , Have to keep you hoping and dreamings for this place . That is what religion is all about ; A hope that one day you will reach this mystical place heaven and do nothing for the rest of your life . A lot of these articles have been popping up and you will see more of them . There is money in religion and Ignorance . If they can keep you thinking about heaven .

You won't pay attention and '' Ignore ( Ignor - Ance , IGNORING THE FACTS ) . What is really going on around you . They are even on a mission to find hell . These are all distractions . You can't find heaven because you looking for heaven within the sky '' Shamayeem as it is called in Aramic / Hebrew as found in Genesis 1;1 and Samawaati as it is called in Ashuric / Syriac / Arabic as found in Quraan 7;34 , According to 2Samuel 22;12 ; Psalm 18;11 , Shakh'aq means '' Firmament Cloud , Small Dust , Heaven . Sky . Your are looking for heaven in this universe . This solar system ( Milky Way ) . And what you are calling heaven is really on the other side of thesun with another black hole where another universe exists - and on andon as you were made to believe .

They're making heaven out to be some spooky place instead of how their bible interprets it ( Matthew 13; 24, 31, 44-47 ). And what Jesus said in John 14 ; 2-3 . When Jesus said '' In My Father's House Are Many Mansions.. He was saying . In my former universe there is more than just this house ( Planet Earth ) . and this Solar System ( The Miky Way ) . There are many other mansions and there are many beings who live there , if it wasn't true , I wouldn't tell you that he said it . Now I'm leaving to go and prepare a place for you . That where I am . You may also be there .

That's where the statement tells you .that in my father's house there are many mansions ; In the Universe , But you will be in the Universe '' Where I Am '' , Which means there are still others , And They Are On The Other Side Of The Sun . Don't Believe Me . Check It Out ! If You Know Anything About Astronomy . You Will Find That What I Am Saying Is Facts

Study Book 19 Supreme Mathematics
Class S For The Student Of
The Holy Tabernacle
Part 2
Christians Exposed