Exploding DNA Forums

Go Back   Exploding DNA Forums > Welcome To The Exploding DNA And Chat With The Gods Forums > Exploding DNA Classics

Notices

Exploding DNA Classics Post Old Scrolls, Pictures, Audio And Video Classics. Start An Auction.

Unread
Grand Esteem Family Elder

IssaEl21 is a jewel in the roughIssaEl21 is a jewel in the roughIssaEl21 is a jewel in the rough
Exclamation To be Con-tin-ue in next post

Quote:
Originally Posted by IssaEl21 View Post
Ans ; The story of Jesus in Your Bible Is A Play . It is a fabricated story written by Josephus Flavius and his family . Called the Pisos or Antonines . Jesus dying on the Cross For Your Sins is A Myth . It is a Lie . There was no Jesus and there was No Crucifixon . Now remember in ( Matthew 26;39 ) Jesus was asking his father to ''Let This Cup Pass By Him '' Right . So explain to me why in John 18 ; 11 , Did Jesus himself say . Because its in Red Lettrs . '' The Cup Which My Father Hath Given Me , Shall I Not Drinl It ? Do you know what this means . This means that he Did Not Get Crucified . Why don't Christian Preachers See This ? Why ? It's in plain Red Letters , Nothing Allegorical .

John 18 ; 11 , And I Quote , OON ( Then ) EP-O ( Said ) EE-AY - SOOCE (Jesus ) Unto PET-ROS ( Peter ) BAL-LO (Put ) Up SOO (Your ) Makh -AHEE -RAH ( Sword ) ICE (Into ) The THAY-KAY ( Case , Sheath ) The Pot-AY-REE -ON ( Cup ) HOS (Which ) My PAY -AYR (Father ) Has DID-O-MEE ( Given ) Moy (Me ) Shall I May OOK (Not ) Pee-NO ( Drink ) OW-TOS ( It ) .

So ( Yashu'a ) Said To ( Peter ) Your Sword In The Case . The Cup ( Which Is A Symbol Of The Crucifixon And His Death ) Which The Father Gave To Me I Am Not Going To Drink It ; ( I Will Not Be Crucified ) .

Matthew 26 ; 39 , Where It States ; And It Quote ; KAHEE (And ) He Pro-ER-KHOM-AHEE (Went [ Before ]) A MIK-RON( Little ) Further , KAHEE (And ) PIP-TO ( Fell ) EP-EE ( On ) HOW-T00 ( His ) PROS-O-PON (Face ) KAHEE (And ) PROS-YOO-KHOM -AHEE (Prayed ) LEG-O ( Saying ) , O MOO (My ) PAT-AYR (Father ) , I ( If ) It ES-TEE ( Be ) DOO-NAT-OS ( Possible ) , Let TOO-TO ( This ) POT-AY-REE -ON ( Cup ) PAR-ER-KHOM -AHEE (Pass ) APO (From ) EM-OO (Me ) PLANE ( Moreover , Besides , Nevertheless ) OO ( Not ) HOCE ( As ) EG-O ( I ) THEL -O ( Will ) , AL-LAH ( But ) HOCE ( As ) SOO ( You ) Will .

And He Went A Little Futher , And Fell On His Face , And Prayed , Saying , O My Father , If It Be Possible , Let This Cup Pass From Me ; Nevertheless Not As I Will , Rather As You Will .

However , With all the contradiction and distortions around the story of the crucifixion when you get down to it . You Christians really don't know who was crucified . Who carried the cross or if there really was a a resurrection .

Then you have The Muslims who states in Koran 4 ; 157 , And I Quote ; And They're ( The So-called Jews ) Saying ; Verily We Have Killed The Anointed One ( The Messiah Jesus , Son Of Mary ) . Who Was Sent From Allah ( An Apostle ) . And They Never Killed Him . Nor Did They Ever Crucify Him , But It Was Made To Look That Way For Them . And Those Indeed Who Dispute This Matter Are In Doubt About It . They Don't Have Any Knowldge About It ; Except Think They Know Or Conjecture And For Certain They Did Not Kill Him .

So they don't Believe that Jesus was Crucified , However , It was made to appear that way . Now what am I trying to say here is that not only did they not kill Jesus , They didn't even have him on any kind of cross , Because his body weight would not Sustain the Cross , The Nail would have ripped His flesh apart , You follow .

More in next post

To be Con-tin-ue in next post
The Cross Can Be Found In Two Places , One On Top Of The Churchs , And The Other On Top Of The Grave , The One On To Of The Churchs Is Where The Mentalty Dead Are , And The One On Top Of The Grave Is , Where The Physical Dead Lay .

It's Not The Things One Knows That Get Him Or Her In Trouble , Its The Things One Knows That Just Isn't So That Get Them In Trouble

Peace In The Lamb Is True-ly Wonderful