Exploding DNA Forums

Go Back   Exploding DNA Forums > Welcome To The Exploding DNA And Chat With The Gods Forums > Exploding DNA Classics

Notices

Exploding DNA Classics Post Old Scrolls, Pictures, Audio And Video Classics. Start An Auction.

Unread
Grand Esteem Family Elder

IssaEl21 is a jewel in the roughIssaEl21 is a jewel in the roughIssaEl21 is a jewel in the rough
Exclamation Did God create the devil ? ( By M.Z.York )

* Gary Heidnik , Became The ( Bishop Of The United Church Of The Ministers Of God ) , Which He Founded ( Raped , Murdered , Chopped Body Parts , And Starved Victims ) ,

* Jeffrey Dahmer , ( A Cannibal Who Ate People ) , Was A Baptist Christian .

* Ted Bundy , Was A Methodist And Later Became A Mormon . ( Raped , Murdered , Chopped Bodies Up , Tore Their Flesh , Strangled , Sodomized , And Tortured His Victims ) .

* Charles Manson Was A Christian By Birth . Sent Out His ( Satanic Recruits To Murder For Him ) .

* Shaikh Rahman Was A Muslim( A Terrorist And Assassin ) .

* Nosair Was Muslim , ( A Terrorist And Assassin ) .

* Timothy Meveigh Was A Christian By Birth . ( Bombed Oklahoma Federal Building Killing Women , Men And Children ) .

* Yigal Amir Was A Jew , ( Murdered The Prime Minister Yitskaq Rabin ) .

Let's Take A Look At Some Of The Leaders Of Different Churchs . Do They Abide By The So-Called Rules Of God That They Preach To Their Churches ? Jimmy Swaggart , An Evangelist , Was Caught On Film With ( A Prostitute In A Hotel , ) And His Congregation Allowed Him To Continue Being Their Preacher . ( He Deceived God And Gods Congregation , Yet The Christians Forgive Him For This ( Behavior ) .

Jim Bakker And Evangelist , Stole Money From Their Congregation ,( And Lives In A Mansion With Nice Fancy Cars ) . He's Been To Jail , Yet , He Still Leads His Congregation . Yet , Their Congregation Condones This Type Of Behavior . Religion , Which Is Our Greatest Enemy , Breeds This Sick Mentality From The Evil Stories Of The Bible And Koran .
The Cross Can Be Found In Two Places , One On Top Of The Churchs , And The Other On Top Of The Grave , The One On To Of The Churchs Is Where The Mentalty Dead Are , And The One On Top Of The Grave Is , Where The Physical Dead Lay .

It's Not The Things One Knows That Get Him Or Her In Trouble , Its The Things One Knows That Just Isn't So That Get Them In Trouble

Peace In The Lamb Is True-ly Wonderful
Unread

IssaEl21 is a jewel in the roughIssaEl21 is a jewel in the roughIssaEl21 is a jewel in the rough
Exclamation Did God Create The Devil ?

Ques ; What Are Some Of The Other Evil Stories In The Bible ?
Ans ; Let's Start From The Beginning Of Your Bible When God ( Eloheem ) Created The Heaven And The Earth , And Everything That He Created , '' He Saw That It Was Good'' ( Genesis 1 ; 1 -25 ) . However , When It Came To Man's ( Adamites ) Creation In Genesis 1 ; 26 , He Did Not Say That It Was Good ( Towb ) , Luke All His Other Creations From Genesis Chapter 1 ; 1 - 25 .
Allah / God Knew That Man Would Cause Mischief And Bloodshed In The Earth ( Koran 2 ; 30 )

Koran 87 ; 30 ( Right Translation In Persian Script )
Wa ( And ) Iz ( When ) Qaala ( Said ) Rab - Buka ( Your Sustainer , Master ) Le -Al -Malaa - E -Kati ( To The Messngers , Rulers ) In -Nee ( Surely ) Jaa-'E - Lun ( Will , Make ) Fee ( In ) Al - Ard ( The Planet Earth ) Kha -Lee -Fatin ( A Successor , One Left Behind ) Qaa-Loo ( They Said ) Ataj-'A-Lu ( Will , You Make ) Fee -Haa ( In It ) Man ( One Of Those Who ) Yuf -Sidu
( Cause Mischief ) Fee -Haa ( In It ) Wa ( And ) Yas -Fiku ( Shed ) Al -Dimma-A ( The Blood )

And When Your Rabb ( Enqi ) Said To The Angelic Messengers , ( Eloheem , Anunnaqi ) ; '' Surely , I Will Make A Khaifat , '' Successor - Left Behind ' In The Planet Tiamat Earth , '' They Said ; ''Are You Going To Make In It One Of Those Who Cause Mischief In It And Shed Blood ... < Right Translation In Ashuric / Syriac ( Arabic ) By Neter A'aferti ; Atum Re >

( Mistranslation By Abdullah Yuself Ali 1938 A.D. )
Behold , Thy Lord Said To The Angels ; '' I Will Create A Vicegerrent On Earth '' , They Said ; ''Will Thou Place Therein One Who Will Make Mischief .

You So-Called God Knew That You Were Evil From The Beginning Of Your Birth . Look At The Many Evil Stories Of Your Bible .

Mass Murder Condoned In The Bible ~ In Genesis 6 ; 12 , The Lord Looked Upon The Earth And Saw That The Creation ( Adamites ) That He Created Were Corrupt ( Shawkhath ) So In Genesis 6 ; 17 , It Says '' And Behold , I ( The Lord ) , Even I ( The Lord ) , Do Bring A Flood Of Water Upon The Earth , To Destroy All Flesh ( Bawsawr ) . Wherein Is The Breath Of Life . From Under Heaven ; And Every Thing That Is In The Earth Shall Die ( Maweth ) , '' And In Verse 21 . It Says '' And All Flesh Died That Moved Upon The Earth . Both Of Fowl , And Of Cattle , And Of Beast . And Of Every Creeping Thing That Creepeth Upon The Earth , And Every Man ; '' ( Let Me Ask You Something You Christians Why Did Your Lord Murder The Animals If It Was Man < Awdawm Meaning '' Mankind . Human Being '' ) Who Man Him Grieve ( Awtsah Meaning '' Hurt , Pain , Displease '' ) To His Heart . And It Thoughs Were Evil Continmously ( Genesis 6 ; 5 - 6 ) ?

If He Was Only Mad At Men According To ( Genesis 6 ; 5 - 6 ) . Why Was It Necessary For Him To Destroy The Animals ? Can You Think About A Crime That An Animal Can Commit . Where His Death Penalty Is '' The Flood '' ? No Thus God Obviously Gets Upset , Because In Genesis 7 ; 23 , He Drowns '' Both Fowl , Cattle , Beast Every Creeping Thing And Every Man . That Was Upon The Earth , And You Can't Tell Me That Animals Don't Have Feeling . Because You Have Pets , And You Play With Them .
The Cross Can Be Found In Two Places , One On Top Of The Churchs , And The Other On Top Of The Grave , The One On To Of The Churchs Is Where The Mentalty Dead Are , And The One On Top Of The Grave Is , Where The Physical Dead Lay .

It's Not The Things One Knows That Get Him Or Her In Trouble , Its The Things One Knows That Just Isn't So That Get Them In Trouble

Unread

Exclamation Did God Create The Devil ?

This Is A Very Sophisticated Approach For A God Who Can Simply Go . Puff . And It's All Over . Tell Me , What Did The Animals Do In Your Bible . Some Crazy Preacher Would Tell You . Because They Were Created For You . And If That's The Case , Why Were Birds Here Before You , And The Raven And The Dove Was Still Alives Also . If God Intentions Were To Drown Man Because Of His Evils . Then Why Did He Allow The Devil , Who Was A Reptile Creature To Live . Because He Could Go Under Water . Thus , God's Intentions Was Not To Kill The Devil . But To Let Him Live . And If He Wanted To Get Rid Of All The Evil , ( Then Why Didn't He Just Say . Okay , All The Good People Get Over Here . And All The Bad People Get Over Here . Then Drown All The Bad People ) . Doesn't God Have The Capability To Do This . Then . What Was The Point Of The Flood If All The Evil Came From The Serpant . And He Was Of The Snake Family . He Did Not Drown As A Reptile , And Nor Did The Fish . Why Were They Allowed To Live Serpent , Sea Creature . Leviathan , Sea Monster , Dragon , Sea - Taniyn . Sea - Why ? You Don't Really Know .

Now Because You're On The Other Side Of The Ark . And The Other Side Of The Noah Story . You're Not Really Looking At It . Let's Go Back To The Couple In Noah's Time Who Just Had Their Baby . And Now It Starts To Rain 15 Cubits Of Water . Which Is 25 Feet . According To Genesis 7 ; 20 . And The Earth Splits Open And Water Gushes Up . And The Dams Break . And People Are Running To And Fro , Screaming And Drowning Now God . That's Cruel That's The Best Your God Could Have Done . ( I Thought That He Was In Control Through Minds . You Know ( Telepathic Communication . Would A Change Of The Minds Have Changed The Conditions Think If God Is In Control Of The State Of All Mental Things . Wouldn't A Mere Change Of Mind . Change All The Conditions To Better ) . Where Was Disconnection With God . Where He Had To Say To Himself . It Hurts Me To My Heart Because Man Is Evil . How Did It Get That Far With God . It's Right In Your Bible He Let It All Happen . It Was His Plan He Created The Devil And Evil . So It's A Big Game Being Played On You By A Demon Playing God .

To Be Continue In Next Post <>>>>

Unread

Exclamation ( Jealousy Condoned In The Bible )

Next . Is the story of Sarah ( Sarai ) Jealous of her maiden Hagar . The Tama -Rean in Genesis 21 ; 9 - 10 . When Sarah found that she was barren , ( Why Would God Let People Be Slaves Or Handmaiden , But Okay ) . To Abraham ( Genesis 16 ; 3 ) . After Hagar gave birth to a son named Ismael ( Ish Or Is = Isis Ma Or Mu = Water El = The Source ) . Sarah Despised her . Meaning Was Jealous Of Her . Abraham Told Sarah that Hagar was her handmaiden and she could do . as she pleased . ( Why Would God Let A Person He Create Be Treated Let An Animal Or Slave ) . So Sarah being Jealous of Hagar . Badly Mistreated Her ( Genesis 16 ; 5 ) .

Sarah ( Sarai ) selfishly commanded Abraham ( Ibrahiym ) to throw Hagar . And her son Ishmael ( Is = Isis Ra = The Sun Neter El = The Source ) Out of her household because she didn't want Hagar's Son , Ishmael , To become an heir . Even though Abraham did not condone this behavior . God told him to comply with Sarah , And both Hagar and Ishmael were left to die in the desert . Today , The spot in the dry desert where Hagar and Ishmael were left to die . Is now the Minbar of Mekka . Or where the Ka'aba stands . God condones this incident because he is also a Jealous God . And this spot is the holiest Muslim spot to this day . Something is wrong here . This is only the beginning of these Evil Stories . Let's look at the story of Rebecca ( Ribga ) Deceiving Isaac ( Genesis 25 -26 ) . Hagar , The Tama -Rean , Ishmael , Son Of Hagar And Abraham ...

( Deceit , Trickery , And Lying Condoned In The Bible ) ... Rebecca was the wife of Isaac ( Genesis 25 ; 21 ) The mother of Jacoh and Esau who were twins ( Genesis 25 ; 24 ) . Esau ( Esaw ) ( Genesis 25 ; 25 ) was a hunter following the way of his father Isaac ( Genesis 25 ; 27 ) . That is why Isaac loved Esau because he hunted like him . However Rebecca love Jacob and he stayed by his mother's side . Rebecca's Favoritism for her son Jacob caused him to deceived Esau out of his Blessing , And Rebecca also deceived her husband Isaac . Esau was the elder , Was the rightful owner of the Birthright . In Genesis 25 ; 29-34 , Esau come home faint from the field one day . And Jacob uses this opportunity to Trick Esau into selling his birthright for a Pottage Of Red Lentils and Bread .

Unread

Exclamation ( Jealousy Condoned In The Bible )

Genesis 25 ; 31 - 33 , ( Modern Hebrew Script )
And Yah -Aq-Obe ( Jacob ) Aw -Mar ( Said ) Maw -Kar ( Sell ) Me Yome ( Today ) Your Bek - O -Raw ( What Is Due To The Earliest Born , Blessing , Birthright ). And Ay -Saw ( Esau ) Aw - Mar ( Said ) Hin - Nay ( Behold ) , Aw - No -Kee ( I ) Am Haw-Lak ( Going ) To Mooth ( Die ) Wa ( And ) Maw ( What ) Zeh ( Is This ) Bek - O - Raw ( The Earliest Born , Blessing , Brithright ) To Me ? And Yah - Aq - Obe ( Jacob ) Aw -Mar ( Said ) , Shaw -Baw ( Swear ) To Me Zeh ( This ) Yome ( Day ) ; Wa ( And ) He Shaw -Bah ( Swore ) To Him ; And He Maw - Kar ( Sold ) His Bek - O - Raw ( Birthright ) To Yah - Aq - Obe ( Jacob ) .
And Jacob Said , Sell Me First Your Blessings , All The Rights To The Wealth And Presthood Of The Family . And Easu Said , Behold , I Am About To Die ; And What Profit Will The Blessings Do To Me ? And Jacob Said Swear To Me First ; And He Swore To Him ; And He Sold His Blessings To Jacob . < Right Translation In Aramic ( Hebrew ) By ; Neter A'aferti ; Atum Re >

( Mistranslation For King James 1611 A.D. )
And Jacob Said , Sell Me This Day Thy Birthright , And Esau Said . Behold . I Am At The Point To Die ; And What Profit Shall , This Birithright Do To Me ? And Jacob Said , Swear To Me This Day ; And He Sware Unto Him And He Sold His Birthright Unto Jacob ''

This Is Deception Right In Your Holy Bible . This Is Something You Tell Your Children Not To Do However . God Lied To Adam ( Kadmon ) And Eve ( Nekaybaw ) In The Garden , When He Told Them Not To Eat Of The Fruit Of The Tree , Or Else They Will Die ( Genesis 3 ; 3 - 5 ) . Which I Will Speak About Later On Christian Would Say , This Kind Of Lie Was A Good Lie , Because God Was Loooking Out For Them , Yet , Titus 1 ; 2 , Says '' God , That Cannot Lie ....' , So What Happened In This Incident . A Lie Is A Lie !

Unread

Exclamation Scheming And Deceit Condoned In The Bible

Scheming And Deceit Condoned In The Bible ~ When Isaac ( Yitsakh ) reached the age at which his Eyesight Failed him ( Why Did God create such a fragile creation who literally falls apart as they Age . Yet , In His Image And Likeness . , But Okays ) . He called Esau to him and ask him to catch and prepae his favorite meat of savory meat . and lentils ( Genesis 27 ; 1 ) . Rebecca ( Ribqa ) Eavesdropped on the conversaytion ( Genesis 26 ; 5 ) . So when Esau departed . She told her Favirite Son . Jacob ( Ya'quwb ) to fetch a Goat from the yard and to put on his brother's clothing while she prepared his father's Favorite Meal ( Genesis 27 ; 9 ) , Rebecca even went so far as to put the skins of animals on Jacob's arms and Neck ( Genesis 27 ; 16 ) . For Jacob had smooth skin unlike his brother Esau . Which was done with the intention of deceiving her husband into blessing Jacob instead of Esau . Yet you proudly teach this story to your Children .

Genesis 27 ; 18 -19 ( Modern Hebrew Script )
''And He ( Jacob ) Went Unto His Father ( Isaac ) And Said My Father ; And He Said Here I Am Who Are You My Son ? And Jacob Answered And Said To His Father , I Am Esau Your Firstborn ; I Have Done As You Told Me ; Get Up , I Beg You , Sit And Eat Of My Meat , That Your Spirit May Bless Me '' ,

( Mistranslation For King Jame 1611 A.D. )
And He Came Unto His Father And Said My Father , And He Said Here , Am Who Art Thou My Son And Jacob Said To His Father I Am Esau Your First Born Have Done Just As You Told Me Please Arise ; Sit And Eat Of My Game That Your Soul May Bless Me ; .

This successful Scheme that Rebecca committed changed the destiny of The Israelites accoding to your Bible , If Rebecca handn't Eavedropped and deveive her husband into giving the Blessing to Jacob , Esau would noy have Married out of his seed . And you would not have all of the confusion from these different Religious groups . Such as The Hebrew Israelites . The Black Jews and The Israelite Church ( Who Believe Esau Is A Caucasian ) .

( This Syory Shows How Deceiving God Will Let A Person Become , When She Goes Out Of Her Way Ri Scheme Plans In Order To Benefit Her Favorite Child - ( Why Didn't God Stop It . At the same time . Rebecca ignored the wants and needs of her other Child . When Women do this to their Children , They usually don't realize how it is Affecting The Other Child . If Rebecca did not do this Deceitful Act . The outcome would have been positive and different . Esau would not have gone out and disobeyed the command of his parents , Which was not to Mix His Seed ( Genesis 28 ; 1 ) . Esau Mixed His Seed Out Of Anger at the fact that Jacob Stole His Birthright .

This Mixing resulted in a stock of people now called The Edomites . And why and how . Are there different seeds of people . If all people came from one God . If we are in his image . We should all be one race . Tribe and of course . There would be No Race Hate . Why did God let this happen ? Think of all The Race Hate Crimes . That would never have happened .

God showed Favoritism himself in ( Malachi 1 ; 2 - 3 ) , Where he Hates Esau . Yet loved Jacob , This is the example that God Shows The Christians and Jews in the Bible on how to treat your Children . If you show Favoritism To One Child . The other Child Tends to become Jealous and does anything To Rebel Against His Parents . As in the case with Cain and Abel Cain became Jealous of Abel because of Favoritism , And he Murdered Him ( Genesis Chapter 4 ) Who let all this happen . The Devil , Right ? Now . Just Who Is The Devil That Let's Things Like This Happen To Those He Calls His Own Chosen .

Unread

Exclamation Trickery , Deceit And Slavery Condoned In The Bible

Now , Because of Jacob being favored by his mother Rebecca . He favored his Eldest Son Joseph ( Yowsafe ) ( Genesis 37 ; 3 - 4 .

El's Holy Bible Genesis 37 ; 3 - 4 , ( Modern Hebrew Script )
Yis - Raw - Ale ( Israel ) Aw - Hab ( Love ) Yo - Safe ( Joseph ) More Than Kole ( All ) His Bane ( Children ) , Kee ( Because ) He Was The Bane ( Child ) ( Child [ Son ] ) Of His Zaaw - Qoon ( Great Age ) Wa ( And ) He Aw - Saw ( Made ) Him A Keth - O - Neth ( Robe ) Of Fas ( Long Sleve ) Wa ( And ) When His Awkh ( Brothers ) Raw - Aw ( Saw In Person ) That Their Awb ( Father ) Aw - Hab ( Loved ) Him More Than Kole ( All ) His Awkh ( Brothers ) , They Saw - Nay ( Hated ) Him , Wa ( And ) Yaw - Kole ( Could ) Not Daw - Baw ( Speak ) Shaw - Lone ( Peaceably ) Unto Him .

Idrael ( Jacob ) Love Joseph More Than All His Other Children Because He Was The Son Born To Him As An Elder And He Made Him A Robe With Full Long Sleeves . And When His Brother Saw That Their Father Loved Him More Than All His Other Brothers They Hated Him ( Joseph ) And Could Not Speak To Him Peaceably . < Right Translation In Aramic ( Hebrew ) By ; Neter A'aferti ; Atum - Re >

Mistranslation For King James 1611 A.D.
Now Israel Loved Joseph More Than All His Children , Because He Was The Son Of His Old Age ; And He Made Him A Coat Of Many Colours . And When His Brethren Saw That Their Father Loved Him More Than All His Brethren , They Hated Him . And Could Not Speak Peaceably Unto Him .

Now Israel ( Yisrael _ love Joseph ( Yowsafe ) more than all his Children , Because he was the son of his old age . And he made him a coat of many colours . And when his brethren saw that their father loved him more than all his brethren , They Hated him , And could not speak peaceably unto him . Due to Jacobs Favortism , This caused his other Sons to Lie , Deceive and Trick their Father into thinking that Joseph was Eaten by of Wolf and Died . However , The Koran's Commentary # 1639 . Says because Benjamin took up for Joseph . His Favorite Brother , Even though The Bible Says Reuben ( Rubayn ) Genesis 37 ; 21 , His brother only threw Joseph in the well ( Koran 12 ; 9 - 18 , Genesis 37 ; 20 - 23 ) .

He was later sold to The Midianites who sold him to the Ishmaelites . Who in truen brought him into Tama - Re '' Egypt '' ( Genesis 37 ; 28 ) . In Genesis 37 ; 36 , ( It States That The Midianites Sold Joseph Into Tama - Re '' Efypt '' Which story is it . ( Was Joseph Sold To The Ishmaelite Or To The Midianites ? ) Someone is confused ! Oh . And by the way . There were both by Abrham and his Tama - Re '' Egypt '' ( Egypaint ) Wife Hagar ( Genesis 16 ; 11 ) . And his Babyloian Wife Keturah ( Genesis 25 ; 1 - 2 ) All the same family All Blood Related .

Genesis 37 ; 28 - 29 , And I Quote ; Then there passed by Midianites merchantmen ; And they drew and lefted up Joseph out of the pit , And sold Joseoh to the Ishmeelites for twenty pieces of silver and they brought Joseph into Egypt . And Reuben returned unto the pit ; And , behold , Joseph was not in the pit , And he rent his clothes .

Genesis 37 ; 36 , And I Quote ; And the Midianites sold him into Egypt unto potiphar an officer of Pharaohs . And captian of the Guard .

The Koran 12 ; 20 States ; The ( Brethen ) sold him for a miserable Price - For A Few Dirhams Counted Our ;.... The Brother dipped or stained Joseph's Clothes with Anumal Boold ( Genesis 37 ; 31 , Koran 12 ; 18 ) , And brought it home to Jacob . Who spent the rest of his like mourning the so-called death of his son Joseph . ( Why Did God Let This Old Man Suffer Like This ( Why ? ) .

So , their plot of Deceit did not get them any closer to their father . It just caused him more Misery . All because of ( Favoritism ) inspires within a child Jealousy . Envy , Hatred , Deceit . Which eventually leads to Murder . Yet . All of these Attributes Your God Does And Condoes In Your Holy Scriptures . While Joseph was in Tama - Re ( Egypt ) . In order to be a commanding officer . He had to have Submitted to their God . And the Israelites God said in Exodus 20 ; 4 '' I Am A Jealous God ;..... So the question that I'm I'm addressin , Now is . How can Joseph or Yusuf ( Yowsafe ) , Be selected as a Noble Prophet , Of Judaism , Christianity , Islam , When he turned away from that God and Worshipped Tama -Rean Deites Such As Anubia , Maat , Horus , Re , Geb , Nut , Bas , Isis , Osiris , Amun ? ( AND BY THE WAY , THERE IS NO TAMA - REAN RECORD OF ANY OF THIS HAPPENING IN THEIR LAND , NONE FOUND OR RECORDED .HUMMMMMMMMMM WHAT'S UP WITH THAT

Unread

Exclamation Did God create the devil ? ( By M.Z.York )

Ques ; Are There Other Stories Which Condones Lying In The So-called Holy Books ?

Ans ; Yes . There is also lying in your Holy Bookks . Isaac ( Lied ) to Abimelech , King of Gerar , when he went to Tama - Re ( Egypt ) with his wife ( Genesis Chapter 26 ) .

If God personally told Isaac to go to Tama - Re ( Egypt ) , And in Verse 3 , He says '' .....I ( The Lord Will Be With Thee ....' Then why did Isaac have to ( Lie ) about his ( Wife ) being his ( Sister ? ) This was because he feared for his life ?

Let's take a look at the story . There was a ( Famine ) in the land in Genesis 26 ; 2 . And God tells Isaac to go to Tama - Re ( Egypt ), And God himself will lookout for him Genesis 26 ; 3 , And In Verse 7 , It Says '' And The Men Of The Place Asked Him Of His Wife ; And He Said , She Is My My ( Sister ) ; For He ( Feared ) To Say , She Is My ( Wife ) ; Lest , Said He , The Men Of The Place Should ( Kill Me ) For Rebekah ; Because She Was ( Fair To Look Upon ) .

Now if ( God Himself ) says I'll ( Look Out For You , I've God Your Back ) , Then why did Isaac ( Loose Trust In God ? ) Why all of a sudden did he think that ( God Wouldn't Protect Him And His Wife From The King ) , To the point where ( He Lied ) . Isaac obviously ( Didn't Truth His God Or Else He Would Not Have Lied About His Wife --- And If God Is Not A Man , That He Should Lie ) . According To Number 23 ; 19 .

Unread

Arrow Lying And Deceit Condoned In The Bible

( Lying And Deceit Condoned In The Bible )

In Koran Chapter 12 , Zulaikha , Aziyz ( Potiphar's ) wife lied about Yusuf '' Joseph '' , The son of Yaqub '' Jacob '' , Seducing ger , And caused him to become imprisoned . Potiphar was the chief officer of The Pharaoh . Potiphar entrusted all that he had to Joseph ( Genesis 39 ; 1 - 4 ) .

Zulaikha lusted for Joseph and wanted to sleep with him , Even though she was married ( Genesis 39 ; 7 ) .

Genesis 39 ; 7 - 9 ( Modern Hebrew Script )
Wa ( And ) Yeh - He ( In Time ) Akh - Ar ( After ) El - Leh ( These Beings ) Daw - Bawr ( Spoke Of These Things ) , That His Aw - Done ( Master's ) Ish - Shaw ( Confidante Mate ) Naw -Saw ( Cast ) Her Ah - Yin ( Eyes ) Upon Yo -Safe ( Joseph ) ; Wa ( And ) Aw - Mar ( Said ) To His Aw - Done ( Master's ) Ish - Shaw ( Confidante Mate ) , Hane ( Though ) , My Aw - Done ( Master ) Yaw - Dah ( Know ) Not Maw ( What ) Is With Me In The Bah - Yith ( House ) , Wa ( And ) He Have Naw -Than ( Gave ) Kole ( All ) That He Yaysh ( Have ) To My Bah - Yith ( House ) Min ( Than ) I ; Lo ( Neither ) Have He Khaw - Saw ( Kept Back ) Meh - OO - Maw ( Any Thing ) From Me But You . Ash - Er ( Which ) You Are His Ish - Shaw ( Confidante Mate ) ; Axe ( How ) Then Can Aw - Saw ( Do ) Zothe ( This ) Gaw - Dole ( Old ) Rah ( Disagreeableness ) , Wa ( And ) Khaw - Taw ( Go Wrong ) Against Eloheem ?

'' And In Time After These Beings Spoke That His Adonai's ( Master's ) Confidante Mate Cast Her Eyes Upon Joseph And She Said Come Lie Sexually With Me . But He Refused And Said To His Adonai's ( Master's ) Confidante Wife '' Though My Adonai ( Master ) Knows Not What Is With Me In The House , And He Has Give Me All That He Has Into My Hands . '' Where Is None Older In This House Than I , Neither Has He Kept Back Anything From Me But You . Which You Are His Confidante Mate , How Then Can I Do This Great Disagreeableness Go Wrong Against Eloheem ? < Right Translation In Aramic ( Hebrew ) By ; Neter A'aferti ; Atum -Re >

( Mistranslation For King Jame 1611 A.D. )
And It Came To Pass After These Things , That His Master's Wife Cast Her Eyes Upon Joseph ; And She Said Lie With Me . But He Refused , And Said Unto His Master's Wife , Behold , My Master Wotteth Not What Is With Me In The House , And He Hath Committed All That He Hath To My Hand . There Is None Greater In This House Than I ; Neither Hath He Kept Me Back Anything From Me But Thee Because Thou Art His Wife How Then Can I Do This Great Wickedness , And Sin Against God .

Unread

Arrow Lying And Deceit Condoned In The Bible

( Lying And Deceit Condoned In The Bible )

When Joseph refused to lay with Zulaikha , And tried to run away , She tore his shirt off his back when Potiphar ( Aziz ) heard they lying words of his wife Zulaikha . He threw Joseph into prison ( Genesis 39 ; 20 ) , In the Koran 12 ; 26 - 35 Zulaikha was found guilty . The women of town were backbiting her . So she invited them to dinner and gave each one of them a knife ( Koran 12 ; 31 ) . When she summoned Joseph in . All of them cut their hands off in amazement Zulaikha stated in Koran 12 ; 32 , '.... If He Doth Not My Bidding , He Shall Certainly Be Cast Into Prison ...... '' When the men of the city heard of this . They thought it wise for Joseph to be imprisoned for a while . Zulaikha . Couldn't get what she wanted . So she sought to destroy Joseph by means of Lies , Deceit , And Seduction . Yet .

This is the so-called good story That Religious Parents Teach Their Children . And if they grow older . And go out and Do The Same Thing , They Will Be Condemned By The Religious Society Again , None Of These Story Is Found In Any Of The Tama - Rean Records . None . It Is All Made Up By Jews To Give Themselves A History ( Refer To Degree Of Judaism ) , Then The Christian Got It , But The Muslims Did The Best . They Even Added More To It . All Lies !

Lying And Theft Condoned In The Bible .
Genesis 31 ; 19 and Laban went to shear his sheep . And Rachel had stolen the images ( Teraphiym ) that were her father's ( Refer To Scroll # 144 Women Who Changed The Course Of History ) . Now this is a story about Rachel , Labans daughter , Stealing her fathers Teraphims , And when he came to check all their tents . She hid The Stolen Teraphim In The Camels Saddlebag . And sat on top of it ( Genesis 31 ; 34 ) . Jacob wasn't aware that Rachel had stolen The Traphim , So he told Laban in Genesis 31 ; 32 '' Whomsoever Thou Findest Thy Gods . Let Him Not Live .