Exploding DNA Forums

Go Back   Exploding DNA Forums > Welcome To The Exploding DNA And Chat With The Gods Forums > Exploding DNA Classics

Notices

Exploding DNA Classics Post Old Scrolls, Pictures, Audio And Video Classics. Start An Auction.

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Unread
Grand Esteem Family Elder

IssaEl21 is a jewel in the roughIssaEl21 is a jewel in the roughIssaEl21 is a jewel in the rough
Arrow Great Balls Of Fire Cast At The Earth Scroll #192 ( M.Z.York )

El's Holy Injiyl ~ Revelation Chapter Twenty ~ One

Verse 1 . And I , Yowkhanan saw a new Heaven , Formerly In Illyuwn '' On High '' , now in The Orion Skies or 16th Galaxy ; and a new planet Earth , because the firs Orion skies and the first Planet Earth is gone because they both had evil in them . This concept is not new concept meaning if you look in the book of Isaiah chapter 65 verse 17 you see '' For , behold I create ; new heaven and a new earth ; and the former shall not be remember ; nor come into mind '' . This matches this very verse you are reading ; also keep in mind the concept of the Messiah is also prophecied in Isaiah 7 ; 14 , It is to be noted that the prophecy of Revelation is from the book of Isaiah and this means information through out the bible has been moved around and the prophecies are not new prophecies , But they are prophecies of old , as in the Old Testament . So , Just as in the days of Utnafishtim ( Noah ) people had become so wicked that it grieved the Eloheem that they regretted creating man ( Genesis 6 ; 1 - 8 ) ; however unlike the time of Noah the living creatures of the sea were spared nothing will be in the end . Once the 144,000 are pick up the old eath will be destroyed by '' great balls of fire '' that will be launched from the ships ; that will burn the grass and all the tree and all the inhabitants of the planet earth that have not proven themselves worthy ; the sea will not be found , for it too will have passed away .
Verse 2 . And I , newsbearer Yowkhanan saw the Holy City , the Crystal City , a mothership called Markab Ul Umm , that comes from an even larger ship called Nibiru that is too large to come into this solar system not to mention the magnetic pull it has would cause the planets to go out of their orbits . The Crystal City is made from precious stones from the quartz family , some of which are translucent and clear . It is a I.F.O. or an identified flying object , that came from the stars . This is the same craft that Muhammad was taken up in a craft called a Buraaq '' an animal , mule of intense whiteness , brightness of hue '' . The existence of what you call U.F.O. shouldn't surprise you . Their presence has been recorded through out the books of the Old Testament of your Bible , such as ; Ezekiel , Zechariah 1 ; 5 and 2Kings 2 ; 11 . The New City of Peace , which the 24 elders reside on , will be descending down from the Orion skies from the Mothership Nibiru '' that which crosses the sky or planet of the crossing '' . Nibiru hold 2,088 sham , which are passenger crafts , that can hold 50 passenger craft each totaling 144,000 ; these are those prepared just like a bride adorned for her mate . These are those who have obeyed the commandment of The Most High and have thus made the tie with him as a bride makes vows and ties the knot to her groom .
Verse 3 . And also I , Yowkhanan heard a supreme voice from the seat saying '' Here , this is the dome of , it is now with the nation of people and he will dwell with them , because they have been shown the way to the Heavenly Father forever ; and they will be his own kindred because they have been selected and guided to The Tabernacle Of The Most High . El Eloh also will be with them as their Eloheem , Just as the Eloheem spoken of in the book of Exodus that dwelled with the Israelites in the Holy of Holies , within The Ark of the Covenant . The Ark of the Covenant measured four feet by two feet and two feet high , overlaid with gold , inside and out covered with a lid called the mercy seat with two gold Cherub or Cherubeem sitting on top .
Verse 4 . And El Eloh will wipe away all tears from their eyes and there won't be anymore death after that , because the devil will not be trying to annihilate the women's seed , the Nubians , the seed of Adam ; nor will there be any weeping and no more crying , and there won't be any pain after this because there will be no more diseases or sicknesses and persecution from the malevolent , evil reptilian's seed , because that which was of old times , his evil doing , and schemes of deceit has passed away .
Verse 5 . And he , Malachi Zodoq that was sitting on the seat said to me , Yowkhanan ; this is it , I will make all thing new . And he said ; ''Write , for surely these words are facts beyond any doubt and are Amen '' faithful '' .
Verse 6 . It is done , I am the arch Eloheem Miykaa'el , who was the first of the Eloheem created after the greater light whose very essence is green , in the beginning and will be there in the end , I gave the fountain of water life , which is the way to the father and he who lives by the commandment of the Most High will gain eternal life which gushes forth freely for those who were a willing sacrifice and thus are wirthy to partake .

( The New Jerusalem The Holy City ) .
Verse . 7 . He that conquers , or overcomes all the evils of the malevolent Being . Devil , Diablos , Satan , shall inherit or gain their way to paradies after being gathered and prepared ; and I will be his personal El Eloh , Yahweh , Thehos , Allah and he will be my adopted son . or become '' the son of God '' ; just as all the prophets of The Most High who made themselves worthy through their works of righteousness and not a physical conception even Yashu'a was conceived by the holy soul the Eloheem Gabriel son of Rasi'el and Zamma'el , both being sons of The Most High , and both having a father and a mother and sons of The Most Hight .
Verse 8 . And as for the cowardly , and the concealers of the truth , and the evil doers , and the killers , and the fornicators , and the Devil worshippers , and he who serves idols , and all the liars , and those who have given themselves over to him ; they will all get their share in the fire and sulphur that is fueled by their own desires . This is the second death .
The Cross Can Be Found In Two Places , One On Top Of The Churchs , And The Other On Top Of The Grave , The One On To Of The Churchs Is Where The Mentalty Dead Are , And The One On Top Of The Grave Is , Where The Physical Dead Lay .

It's Not The Things One Knows That Get Him Or Her In Trouble , Its The Things One Knows That Just Isn't So That Get Them In Trouble

Peace In The Lamb Is True-ly Wonderful