Exploding DNA Forums

Go Back   Exploding DNA Forums > Welcome To The Exploding DNA And Chat With The Gods Forums > Science For The 9mind

Notices

Science For The 9mind Leave Scientific Facts, Findings, Comments, Including Questions And Answers To Wu-Nuwaupu.

Unread
Grand Esteem Family Elder

IssaEl21 is a jewel in the roughIssaEl21 is a jewel in the roughIssaEl21 is a jewel in the rough
Post Free Dr. Malachi Z . York . NOWWWWW

Oh Anu , make us from those who cherished the presence of One such as Yourself ; and shape us from those who treasure the guidance You so generously afford Your most humble creatures . And let victory encompass us , as we await Your Sacred Revelation , and that inevitable encounter on that very speacial day . And please do not make us from those who have desecrated their relationship with You , by doing those things that offend You . For , no good can be achieved exept by Your divine greace . and Your Nearness to us cannot alter this truth ,

Suwratu Al Hadiyd
( Chapter of the Iron 57 ; 5 - 6 )
His is the Kingdom of the Heaven and the
Earth , and all shall return to God by his
Command . He cause the night to penetrate
into the day , and cause the to penetrate
into the night ; and He knows what is in every -
one's chest .

Suwratu Al Hashr
( Chapter of the Assembly 59 ; 10 )
And those who came after them say , '' Our
Lord , forgive us and our brethren who have
preceded us in the faith , and don't make in our
hearts ill - will towards those who believe , our
Lord . verily . You and kind and Merciful !

Suwratu Al Hashr
( Chapter of the Assembly 59 ; 21 - 24 )
If we revealed this Qur'an to a mountain ,
You would have seen it humbling itself , crumbling
out of the fear of God ! These examples have we
made strictly for people to know , so that perhaps
they may reflect ! He is God ; who there is no Elah
( God ) excep He . knower of the unseen and that which
is witnessed ; He is the Gracious , the Merciful ! He is God
; who there os no Elah ( God ) except He ; the King , the
Holy , the Peacemaker . the Faithful , the Protector , the Mighty ,
the Repairer , the Magnificent ! Glorify God above their idols .
He , God , is the Creator . the Maker . the Fashioner ; to Him
are the best of Names , so all that is in the Heavens and the
planet Earth glorifies Him . who is the Mighty , the Wise !

Suwratu Al Mumtahanah
( Chapter of the Tested Woman 60 ; 5 )
Our Lord ! Don't make us a trial for persecution
for those who disbelieve ; and forgive us ,
Our Lord ! Verily , You are Mighty and Wise !

The Raatib
For Shriners
By ; The Grand ]
Al Mufti Divan
Noble Rev .
Dr . Malachi Z . York - El
The Cross Can Be Found In Two Places , One On Top Of The Churchs , And The Other On Top Of The Grave , The One On To Of The Churchs Is Where The Mentalty Dead Are , And The One On Top Of The Grave Is , Where The Physical Dead Lay .

It's Not The Things One Knows That Get Him Or Her In Trouble , Its The Things One Knows That Just Isn't So That Get Them In Trouble

Peace In The Lamb Is True-ly Wonderful
Unread

IssaEl21 is a jewel in the roughIssaEl21 is a jewel in the roughIssaEl21 is a jewel in the rough
Post ( Al Mahdi Shrine )

Oh Most High God , I as a devoted Shriner do thank you with all my heart and soul for guiding me to the Mahdi of Shrinendom , To the temple of all temples Al Mahdi Shrinw to us 1Timothy 6 ; 15 , And I Quote ; 15 and this will be made manifest at the proper time by the blessed and only Sovereign, the King of kings and Lord of lords ;.... of the Holy Bible says the only true potentate who is with the Kings Of Kings , Jesus the Christ , Isa Al Mashi , the Lord Of Lord who is the only one that the Most High has give immortality to his children dwelling in the true light of Shrinendom which no man can approachs whose glory no man has seen .

To whom be honour and power everlasting . Oh Most High God , I who have traveled the path from the first knock . on which the door was opened unto me , I in your holy name , asked and the truth was given unto me . I did seek by your grace and love for me I did find my way and today I stand with the true Shriners . I have the Right Knowldge , Right Wisdom , and the Right Overstanding . Oh Most High God , I thank you for the guide of guide , my potentate , bless him , protect him , help him , we are ever grateful for this gift Al Mahdi himself sent to be with us . to teach is to guide us . We thank you .

Oh God . we thank you for your love and compassion , please for give me if I father , please forgive me if I have slipped from your grace , please forgive me if I appear ungrateful fot I am a true Shriner in Al Mahdi Shrine with the true Mahdi of Shrinendom , and will do all in my power and all in my strength to help him , to help us , this I pray this very day , I am a Shriner , God be praise to Shrinendom rites .

My voice I raise As Salaam Alaykum , I am a Shriner God be praise to the cause of Shrinendom my voice I raise . As Salaam Alaykum , I am a Shriner God be praise to the brotherhood of Shrinendom , my voice I raise . As Salaam Alaykum , I am a Shriner God be praise to truth , justice , and freedom , my voice I raise .

As Salaam Alaykum , I am a Shriner God be praise to the laws of the Holy Scriptures , my voice I raise . As Salaam Alaykum , I am a Shriner God be praise to the Most High God , My voice I raise . Allahu Akbar God Is Magnificent Ameen

The Book Of Light
By ; The Grand Al Mufti '' Divan ''
Noble ; Rev . Dr . Malachi Z . York - El 33 / 720
The Cross Can Be Found In Two Places , One On Top Of The Churchs , And The Other On Top Of The Grave , The One On To Of The Churchs Is Where The Mentalty Dead Are , And The One On Top Of The Grave Is , Where The Physical Dead Lay .

It's Not The Things One Knows That Get Him Or Her In Trouble , Its The Things One Knows That Just Isn't So That Get Them In Trouble

Unread

Post Abdur Kull Tafulataat Wa Baazun Amma Farugun Shil El Kuluwm

Begin All Prayers And Thinking As A Part Of The All .

Ane Atlebu Maluj Fi El Neteru
I Seek Refue In The Guardians

Yaa Neteru , Ane Atlebu Maluj Fi ,A'zumuk Wa A'zumak , Wa Fi ,A'zumuk Wa Gadur , Wa Fi A 'zumuk, Wa Mulufet , Wa Fi A'zumuk El ,Jaburik , Wa Fi A'zumuk Min El Tut
Shil She Izu Kull Hawaalinee , Wa Min ,El Tut Shil Jull Shaayu .

Oh Guardian , I Seek Refuge In Your Might And Supremacy , And In Your Might And Power , And In Your Might And Authority , And In Your Might The Majestic , And In Your Might From The Evil Of What Is All Around Me , And From The Evil Of Everything.

Ena Ent Amma Rabaatee, , Wa Sayudaat Sawun Nee Ala Tasurun Sabul . Ane E'ndee Loe
Yakulet Wam Gadur Lalul Bi Ent , A'zum , Makhusaat Shil Jull Bawrukh Rawuh , Wa Maluj Li Jull Wahed Menu Khawuf . Ane E'ndee Loe Yakulet Wam Gadur Lalul She Ent Nafun Nee , Yaa A'zum Wahedaat .

Surely You As My Sustainers . And Master Keep Me On A Narrow Path . I Have No Ability Nor Power Except By You . Supreme , Shelters Of Every Fugitive Soul , And Refuge For Everyone Who Fears . I Have No Ability Nor Power Except What You Give Me , Oh Supreme Ones .

Ane Harus Nasufee Ma'a Gaduraatuk , Tarugee Shil Hayuh , Usraee , Mathuree , Wa Aneya Hamudmul Li Kull Shil El Na'umaat Shil Ent , Yaa Mustakhaleegaat Wa Sayudaat .

I Protect Myself With Your Powers , My Way Of Life , My Family . My Wealth , And I Am Thankful For All Of The Graces Of You . Oh Creators And Masters .

Ahmul Ma Shalumuk , Yaa Neteru Shil Hemudee , Li El Fam Shil El Sharer Wa El Fam Shil El Dagulmul Atha Fatuh Aksanee ; Hum Dabarhum Aksanee Ma'a Kazubun Lasun .

Hold Not You Peace , Oh Guardians Of My Praise , For The Mouth Of The Wicked .... And The Mouth Of The Deceitful Are Opened Against Me ; They Have Spoken Against Me With A Lying Tongue .

Hum Hawathumnee Kaman Ma'a Kalumaat Shil Karuh ; Wa Haraba Aksanee Mae'nd Sabubun.

They Surrounded Me Also With Words Of Hatred ; And Fought Against Me Without A Cause .

Thanugaryaatee ; Lakum Ane Anfenu Nasufee Ila Tafulat .

For My Love They .... Are My Adversaries = Tama - Hu / Ghost Man , But I Give Myself To Prayer .

Wa Hum Rakhat - Hum Tut Li Nefer , Wa Karuh Li A'shug .

And They .... Tama - Hu / Ghost Man , Have Placed Disagreeable For Agreeable , And Hatred For Love .

Unread

Post ParTwo Of The Above

Amhud Sharerun Esh Uwah Hu ; Wa Khala Sata El Tut Wahed Bagum Ja Yamun Yodhu .

Appoint A Wicked Male Over Him ..... Tama - Hu / Ghost Man , And Let Satan The Evil One Stand At His .... Tama - Hu / Ghost Man , Right Hand ,

Metay Hu Sofa Kawun Ladun , Khala Zi Hadur Dashuw Bakhuz Sharer ; Wa Khala Tafulat - Hu Zahub Khatuh .

When He .... Tama - Hu / Ghost Man , Will Be Judged , Let It Come Forth Out Wicked ; And Let His ... Tama - Hu / Ghost Man , Prayer Go Wrong .

Khala Yawumhu Kawun Galul ; Wa Khala Ukhrat Akhuz Sawuwhu .

Let His .... Tama - Hu / Ghost Man , Day Be Few ; And Let Another Take His ... Tama - Hu / Ghost Man , Charge .

Khala Ebunaat - Hu Kawun Wuledluss Wa Zawujhu Lamgugun .
Let His ... Tama - Hu / Ghost Man , Sons Be Fatherless , And His ... Tama - Hu / Ghost Man , Wife A wIDOW .

Khala Uwludaat-Hu Tawmeed Kawun Bawrukhaat , Wa Bi-Thamud Kawun Sawul ; Khalahum Talub Khubzhum Kaman Bakhuz Shil Makunaat-Hum Regeda Ila Wadur .

Let His ... Tama - Hu / Ghost Man , Children Always Be Fugitives , And Constantly Be Asking ; Let Them ... Tama - Hu / Ghost Man , Seek Their Bread Also Out Of Their Place Laid To Waste .

Khala El Salufat Kawun Ma Bafukh ; Wa Khala El Gharebataat Ra'uh Laduh - Hu .

Let The Lender Be Ensnared ; And Let The Stranger Spoil His ... Tama - Hu / Ghost Man , Labor .

Khala Henak Kawun Lun Dek Jazuz Latufess Ila Hu ; Wam Khala Henak Kawun Ayi Liyya E'nd Rahum Ala Wuledlusshu Uwludaat .

Let There Be None That Draws Kindness To Him .... Tama - Hu / Ghost Man , Nor Let There Be Any To Have Mercy On His ... Tama - Hu / Ghost Man , Fatherless Children .

Khala Salukit - Hu Kawun Kasur Min Ala ; Wa Fi El Istansaab Taabu' Khala Isumhum Kawun Masuh Bakhuz .

Let His ...Tama - Hu / Ghost Man , Posterity Be Cut Off ; And In The Generation Following , Let Their Name Be Wiped Out .

Khala El Waluh Shil Wuledaat - Hu Kawun Zakur Ma'a El Neteru ; Wa Khala El Khatuhaat Shil Wuledat - Hu Ma Kawun Masuh Bakhuz .

Let The Iniquity Of His .... Tama - Hu / Ghost Man , Fathers Be Remember With The Neteru ; And Let The Going Wrongs Of His Mother Not Be Wiped Out .

Khalahum Kawun Gabla El Neteru Bi - Kamul , Dek Hu Yakul Kasur Min Ala El Zakurane Shil Hum Min Gi .

Let Them Be Before The Neteru Completely , That He May Cut Off The Rememberance Of Them From The Planet Earth .

Unread

Post ParThree Of The Above

Lakun Hu Lam Zakur Liyya Bamul Latufess , Lakun Tabu ' Ba'ad El Meskun Wa Hatugy Humim , Dek Hu . Yakul Gam Khala El Shaluh Wahed Mawut .

But He Did Not Remember To Do Kindness , But Follow After The Poor And Needy Humans , That He Might Even Let The Disheartened One Die .

Hu Lebus Nasufhu Ma'a Raajum Amma Ma'a Semut Thawbhu , Fa Khala Zi Hadur Dakhul Hu Mithul Moya , Mithul Zeet Fi A'zamaat-Hu .

He Clothed Himself With Cursing As With His Cloth Garment , So Let It Come Into Him Like Water , Like Oil In His Bones .

Thawb Zi Kawun Ila Hu Amma El Thawb Ash Ghatuyhu Wa Li Banuthun Ash Hu Izu Shagus Bi - Kamul .

Let It Be To Him As The Garment Which Covers Him , And For A Girdle Which He Is Girded Completely .

Khala Haza Kawun El Baamul Shil Thanugaryaatee Min El Neteru , Wa Shil Ham Dek Dabur Tut Aksa Nafusee .

Let This Be The Doing Of My Adversaries ... Tama - Hu / Ghost Man , From The Neteru , And Of Those That Speaks Disagreeable Against My Spirit .

Lakun Bamul Linee , Yaa El Neteru El Nebu , Li Isumuk Hatum ; Liana Latufessuk Izu Nefer , Ashwu'nee .

But Do For Me , O The Neteru The Lord For Your Name's Sake ; Because Your Kindness Is Agreeable , Deliver Me .

Li Aneya Meskun Wa Hatugy , Wa Galbee Begu Buzeha Ma'afinee .

For I Am Poor And Needy , And My Heart Has Become Defiled Within Me .

Ane Mashub Amma El Zalu Shil Istahraas Metay Zi Madud Zi Nasuf Bakhuz ; Aneya Tambur Min Ala Amma El Gerud .

I Walk Like The Shadow Of Protection When It Stretches Itself Out ; I Am Shook Off As The Locust .

Rukubaatee Saguh Biwasati Saawum ; Wa Lahumee Wa Jalud Kathub Samuness .

My Kness Have Stumbled Through Fasting ; And My Flesh And Skin Denies Fatness .

Ane Kaman Begu Kakukhun Ilahum ; Metay Hum Nazurnee , Hum Tambur Rusaat - Hum .

I Also Became A Reproach To Them When They See Me , They Shake Their Heads .

Anurnee , Yaa Neteru ; Yaa Anjuynee Saakum Ila Latufessuk ;

Help Me , O Neteru ; O Save Me According To Your Kindness .

Unread

Post PartFour Of The Above

Dek Hum Yakulhum Baruf Dek Haza Izu Yoduk ; Dek Ent , Neteru , Bamaltu Zi .

That They May Know That This Is Your Hand ; That You , Neteru , Has Done It .

Khalahum Rajum , Lakun Baruk Ent ; Metay Hum A-Rafur , Khalahum Kawun Kagul ; Lakun Khala Uwluduk Nafun Masrurun Istahdaa .

Let The Curse , But Bless You ; When They Arise , Let Them Be Ashamed ; But Let Your Child Give A Glad Declaration .

Khala Thanugaryaatee Kawun Lebus Ma'a Rakhuf , Wa Khalahum Ghatuy Nasufhum Ma'a Nasf Bashuth - Hum , Amma Ma'a Rashubun .

Let My Adversaries ....Tama - Hu / Ghost Man , Be Clothed With Disgrace . And Let Them Cover Themselves With Their Own Shame , As With A Robe .

Ane Sofa Bi - Yaasuf Hemud El Neteru Ma'a Famee ; Kayn , Ane Sofa Hemudhu Bayna El Kaluftud .

I Will Exceedingly Praise The Neteru With My Mouth ; Yes , I Will Praise Them Amongst The Multitude .

Li Hum Sofa Bagum Ja El Yamun Yod Shil El Meskun , Liyya Najuyhu Min Ham Dek Ladun Nafushu .

For They Will Stand At The Right Hand Of The Poor , To Save Him From Those That Judge His Spirit .

( This Is Said To Ward Off Evil To Block The Evil Eye . And To Remove Curses . The Blank Spaces , You Add The Name Or Names Of Your Adversaries )

Unread

Default I Will Meditate Three Times A Day )

Ehred '' Dusk Period and Boqer '' Beginning Of A New Day ' , and Tsohar '' Noon ( midday ) , will I Seeakh ( Meditate , and be disquieted ; and he will hear my voice . He has Fawdaw '' Redeemed my Nehfesh '' Spirit in Shawlome '' Peace ' from the war against me , because there were many with me . El will hear , and answer them , even he that dwells of the Qehdem '' Olden ' days . Selah '' fall down and pray .

Because they don't have Khaleefaw '' Changes , therefore they will not fear Eloheem . He has sent forth his Yawd '' Hands against those who were at Shawlome '' Peace ' with him ; he his Khawlal ' Broken '' his Bereeth '' Covenant '' . The words of his mouth were smoother than Makhamawaw '' Butter ' . but war was in his heart ; his words were Rawkak '' Softer '' than Shehmen '' Oil , yet they were Fetheekhaw '' Opened Swords .

Send out your burden upon a Yahuwa ( A Yahuwa not the Yahuwa ) , and he will Kool '' Nourish '' you and will never for Olawm '' everylasting '' give those who are righteous as a Zodoqite to shake . But you , O Eloheem will cause them to Yawrad '' Descend '' down into the well of Shawkhath '' Destruction ' , Enosites who are bloddy and Meermaw '' Deceitful will not like half on the days of their life ; yet I will put my Bawtakh '' Trust ' in you

Unread

Default Free M.Z.York Now

Abdur Kull Tafulataat Wa Baazun Amma Farugun Shil El Kuluwm

( Istahraas = Protection )

Za'ur Haza Maskun Yaa Neteru Ane A'nuh Ent Liyya Sawug Ba'ed Min Zi Kull Bafukhaat Shil El A'yun . Yakul Gadushuk Nebu Makuth Henakfi Wa Hafuznee Fi Shalum Wa Yakul Barukaatuk Kawun Ma'a Nee Tawmeed Biwasati Atum - Re , Atun - Re , Amun - Re .

Ane Anfenu Ent Hamudaat Yaa A'zuzy Neteru Li Kull Jaluaatuk . Munu Sakun Wa Lawuk Dunyaat Mae'nd Nahuy . Atum - Re , Atun - Re Amun- Re .

Visit This Dwelling Oh Guardians I Beseech You To Drive Far From It All Snare Of The Enemy . May Your Holy Nebu Abide Therein And Guard Me In Peace And May Thy Blessing Be With Me Always Through Atum - Re , Atun - Re Amun - Re .

I Give You Thanks Oh Mighty Guardians For All Your Benefits . Who Live And Reign Worlds Without End . Atum - Re , Atun - Re , Amun- Re

Unread

Abdur Kull Tafulataat Wa Baazun Amma Farugun Shil El Kuluwm

Yaa Rabaat
Our Sustainers

Yaa Neteru , Ane Sama'tu Wa'uzun Naaduy , Naatug E'nd Amun Fi Rabuk , Fa Ane Dur E'nd Amun , Ane Sama'tu Un Mustakameed Naatug Amun Fi Allah , Fa Ane Dur , Neteruee Ghafurnee Li Lagwuyaatee Wa Khafur Da - Ufessaatee Wa Sanubneee Mawut Ma'a El Nuwaubianaat . Nebee , Ajuznee She Ent Wa'udnee , Fa Ane Loe Adkuth E'nd Amun Aw Amun , Lakun Fi Baaruf , Li Eza Ane Abrefu El Haug , Rawuhee Sofa Kawun Fadun .

Oh Guardians , I Have Heard A Preacher Calling , Saying Have Faith In Your Sustainer , So I Did Have Faith , I Heard An Imam Saying Believe In Allah , So I Did , My Guardiand Forgive Me For My Faults And Cover My Weaknesses And Make Me Die With The Nuwaubians . My Neb , Grant Me What You Promised Me , So I No Longer Have Faith Or Belief , But In Knowing , For If I Know The Truth , My Soul Will Be Free

Unread

Oh Most High , the light of the boundless universe , Most High sustainer of all worlds , we do accept the duty You have lain upon Us - The Duty To Clean Up The Filth made by the West And Its Non-Submitting Fools . Oh Anu we beseech You , to keep Your hands Over Us , and to Control the Strings of the courses of our Lives '

That we may be upright in Your sight . Oh Anu if we do wrong , please shower Your divine blessing and forgiveness upon Us . You are the only one that can raise us , Your True Followers Of the prophets , and in Your name we carry on Amen

( An Anthem For All ) .