Exploding DNA Forums

Go Back   Exploding DNA Forums > Welcome To The Exploding DNA And Chat With The Gods Forums > Science For The 9mind

Notices

Science For The 9mind Leave Scientific Facts, Findings, Comments, Including Questions And Answers To Wu-Nuwaupu.

Unread
Grand Esteem Family Elder

Pa Neter Ra is on a distinguished road
Default A Look into the Nature of Quarks

Greetings Grandchildren of Erithoo (planet Earth),

The fundamental constituent of matter is known to be the QUARK. There are over 200 types of quarks or fundamental particles taught in conventional quantum physics. The quantity of fundamental particles alludes to the 266 bummo or seeds of Amma’s egg, which is depicted in the shape of an event horizon (e.g., the pyramids of ancient Nubia). The confluence of quarks forms baryons and mesons, the building blocks of matter. Baryon particles contain three quarks. Meson particles contain two quarks. There are six types of quarks; two of which are "up" and "down."

Spin is an important concept in quantum physics that is associated with fundamental or subatomic particles. Mind you that spin (1/2) and charge (1/3 and 2/3) of subatomic particles are not to be confused. The key thing to comprehend about the spin of fundamental particles is symmetry. The mapping of quarks to the same quantum position i.e., spin +1/2 or spin -1/2 requires a rotation of 720 degrees. This is interesting because normally for something to return to the same or original position, the rotation needed is 360 degrees. However, this is not true for some quantum particles.

The SMAT circle offers some insight into the nature of quantum particles. For instance, one cycle of Space, Matter and Time (S.M.A.T) equals 72,000,000 years. The SMAT circle appears to exemplify symmetry through TIME (i.e., 72 million years). Furthermore, as we gaze our way to subatomic particles, the symmetry unfolds through SPACE (i.e., 720 degrees). The number 72 is common in both TIME and SPACE. In fact, the product for the 266 seeds of Amma’s egg renders 72.

2 x 6 x 6 = 72

In addition, the number 72 is the mathematical conclusion for the circle of Nubchi. I had developed this yantra based on the combination of the Ba Gua, I Ching, and Olmecan arithmetic. The bar equates to the number five; and the dot equates to the number one. There are twelve bars that total sixty (12 x 5) and twelve dots that total twelve (12 x 1).

Spin of NUBCHI

60 + 12 = 72

In the center of the eight trigrams (which is liken to the quantum charge of quarks, i.e., DOT = 1/3 = DOWN quark and BAR = 2/3 = UP quark) is HUNAB KU, the sole giver of movement (TIME) and measurement (SPACE). It can exemplify the spin behind subatomic particles through space and time. In effect, as one journeys inward, symmetry can be seen from the periphery as displayed by the bar and dot arrangement above.

Ba Gua

Inscribed by: Neterkhet Ra EL (Pa Neter Ra)
The Elements, Mathematics, and Arithmetic (T-E-M-ARI)
13 x 9

Last edited by Pa Neter Ra; at 01:16 AM..
Unread

Default A Look into the Nature of Quarks continued

Sympathetic Vibration

The Female Force is the most misunderstood and misinterpreted aspect of the Kosmos. An aspect of the female force is photosynthesis, which is endothermic.

Neterkhet Ra EL (divine body)
Unread

Default A look into the nature of quarks

Greetings Grandchildren of Erithoo (planet Earth),

This correspondence goes out to my Earthly Parents (Herbert Johnson-Tucker and Mary Johnson-Gregory). I thank them for setting me on the path of Nuwaubu at an early age. I am ever grateful of my Great Grandmother, Lela Carr-Gregory, a tribal mother of the Cherokee nation. May the Great Spirit bless her soul.

Particles spinning in protons and neutrons exhibit pairs of equal and opposite electric charges or magnetic poles of opposite polarity separated by very small distances (nummo pairs). One may see this in Egyptology as GEB and NUT separated by SHU. In addition, particles spinning clockwise are classified as UP QUARKS (Atum Re and Amun Re). While particles that spin counterclockwise are classified as DOWN QUARKS (Atun Re).

The word science comes from the Latin word scientia, which means to have knowledge. Moreover, the word science is related to the Sanskrit word chyati, which means he cuts off. So, science is literally a body of knowledge that may be cut off from the masses. What the scientific communities have ascertained about the makings of the world (e.g., the big bang) is far from being complete. Quarks, for instance, are explained to make up hadrons that are subject to the strong nuclear force (Ishq).

Question:

What leads the faithful and true to the knowledge of the divine (ntrw)?

pa neter ra:

What lead them are claims not to be understood via the rational mind but rather it is the appearance of the divine (ntrw) that unzips the veil of worldly phenomena. Knowledge by presence, for example, bypasses (quantum leap) the synapses of the human brain for it is a knowledge that comes from direct inspiration through direct participation in the divine reality. EL Kuluwm, The ALL, alone is real.

Quantum Meditation
Dr. York's Influence on the Music Industry
Wake-up Everybody

Inscribed by: pa neter ra (Neterkhet Ra EL, Divine Body of Pa RE)
Through POWER, STABILITY, and LIFE
May the Neteru Continue to Breathe Life into Our Good Thoughts
9 x 13

Last edited by Pa Neter Ra; at 03:48 AM..
Unread

Greetings grandchildren on oortaa, erithoo (planet Earth); a distant planet far beyond the stars.

The terminology that scientists use to describe the interface between quarks and gluons is called quantum chromo-dynamics. It is a way to associate color charge with a particular electric charge. Not to mention the six flavors that differentiates quarks. The inner nature of the proton (i.e., UP, UP, DOWN), for instance, exhibits a tri-solar system. Refer to the scroll entitled: Man from Planet Rizq. In Sumerology, the three suns were referred to as Utu, Apsu, and Shamash. In Egyptology, the three suns were known as Atum-re, Atun-re, and Amun-re. In Mayanology, the three suns were known as Caculha-hurakan, Caculha-chipi, and Caculha-raxa. The latter trinity made up the heart of heaven, also called HURAKAN. The ancient ones were teaching quantum physics long, long ago.

The Loving Energy of the Inner Trinity
Quarks and Gluons

As the Master Teacher explains, Atum-re, Atun-re, and Amun-re are the loving energy of the inner trinity, the reality. The quantum interaction or quantum interface between quarks is the gluon. It is said that gluons transmit the strong nuclear force (ishq) amongst quarks and therefore tether them together into hadrons (i.e., protons and neutrons). This is meditation at the quantum level i.e., turning inner vision into outer realities. The quantum geometry is a tetrahedron at 19.5 degrees or 1170 minutes of arc (9 x 13 x 10).

Inscribed by: pa neter ra
Nine to the Ninth Power of Nine
The Nubian Number
The Masters of Time
Nuwaupu (9 x 13)

Last edited by Pa Neter Ra; at 02:51 AM..
Unread

Greetings grandchildren on oortaa (planet Earth).

This correspondence is an inspiration from the Nuwaupian CD: Enter The Kosmos.

The time has come for the little ones of the blue-green and magenta light to descend upon this planet earth (project oortaa) to help the daughters and sons of the neteru and to guide them upon their way of life called Nuwaupu and home in and beyond the emotional-verse.

The loving energy of the inner trinity is the dynamic behind the nature of the ATOM. In Nuwaubu, this loving energy may be called ashug (ishq i.e., divine love). There are several words to describe LOVE. For example, in the ancient Greek, there are four types of LOVE: (a) agape, (b) eros, (c) philia, and (d) storge. They are reminiscent of the four fundamental interactions or forces acting in nature: (a) strong interaction, (b) gravity, (c) weak interaction, and (d) electro-magnetic. The nature of LOVE is HUWA. In addition, love is an emotional intelligence that has the potential to enhance thought and ultimately facilitate confluence.

NUWAUBU = 103 = 1+0+3 = 4

Confluence is defined as a flowing together, meeting, or gathering at a single point. As my thoughts reflect and refract upon the Popol Vuh of the Quiche Maya, the text brings to mind the language of confluence between the great thinkers (e.g., Tepeu and Gucumatz) whom live in the waters surrounded by light and hidden under blue-green feathers. The union of their words and thoughts would subsequently usher in the break of day, life, and the advent of man; all of which were assembled in the darkness by three distinguishing flashes of lightning (i.e., CRLL, AFFA, and ALOMAR).

The ability to reason using emotions (i.e., energy in motion) underscores the nature of the quark. Behavioral and social scientists maintain that emotions are learned or experienced. Some even maintain that emotions are congenital. I concur with the latter because the confluence and ordering of the emotional–verse (i.e., the cosmos) rest with a sagacious duet, whom are known by many epithets (e.g., Tepeu and Gucumatz). On that note, there are attributes that take the spirit of the organization from a sphere of limitation to a sphere of inspiration. Hubi, hubi, hubi yaa haduy.

An inspiration presented by: pa neter ra (a.k.a. pa naba ra)
Nine to the Ninth Power of Nine
9 x 13

Last edited by Pa Neter Ra; at 11:14 PM..