Exploding DNA Forums

Go Back   Exploding DNA Forums > Welcome To The Exploding DNA And Chat With The Gods Forums > 9mind Discussions And Comments

Notices

9mind Discussions And Comments Respectfully Post Your Thoughts And Comments.

Unread
Family Member

hamzaalaswad is on a distinguished road
Default Malachi Chapter 3 and the Covenant

Rahubaat Hau!
When Baba was introducing the doctrine of the covenant when speaking about the book of Malachi, he states chapter 1 was referring to the Israelites, chapter 2 to the Ishmaelites and chapter 3 to Us. Now in chapter 3 it states:

" 14 "You have said, 'It is futile to serve God. What did we gain by carrying out his requirements and going about like mourners before the LORD Almighty? 15 But now we call the arrogant blessed. Certainly the evildoers prosper, and even those who challenge God escape.' "

16 Then those who feared the LORD talked with each other, and the LORD listened and heard. A scroll of remembrance was written in his presence concerning those who feared the LORD and honored his name.

17 "They will be mine," says the LORD Almighty, "in the day when I make up my treasured possession. [a] I will spare them, just as in compassion a man spares his son who serves him. 18 And you will again see the distinction between the righteous and the wicked, between those who serve God and those who do not."
So what relation does this have to us and the millah, and rituals of our culture?
Does this not seem to stste hat we still should thank and have rituals for Elyon Elyon El?
Unread
Grand Esteem Family Elder

Pa Neter Ra is on a distinguished road
Default Messenger of the Covenant

Greetings and peace,

Messenger of the Covenant

The book of MALACHI is the 39th book in the Old Testimony. This numerical sequence aligns with the application of rising in radiance (applying the science of Levity), which is the metu neteru term WBN (woo boo noo). Moreover, it carries the mathematical significance 39.

W = 23
B = 02
N = 14

23 + 02 + 14 = 39 = Mathematical Sequence of the Book of Malachi.

The word covenant comes from the Aramaic-Hebrew word Berith. This term comes from the basic root word Barah, which means “to cut”, “to divide”, “to select” or “to choose.” Recall when Atum-Re (first point of light) said that in Nuwaubu (wbnw) there are those whom are rooted in the community physically and there are those whom are rooted in the community spiritually. He was referring to the Ansaars of Ansaarallah who were either physical or spiritual in the community. Spiritual Ansaars were anchored in the ancient principle of MAAT. Ansaars who were spiritual were Kosmosans and could survive times of change and thus were able to weather the course or way (Paa Taraq) of Space, Matter, and Time (SMAT circle). However, Ansaars who were physical, were not Kosmosans and thus fell off the course or way. Chapter 3 verse 1 of the book of Malachi tells us that a messenger will be sent to prepare the way. In Aramaic-Hebrew, the word for WAY is Derek, which comes from the basic root word DARAK (taraq), meaning “to tread” or “to walk.” Atum-Re has revealed to us the significance of what it is to walk (darak, taraq) a long walk on a short path. Atum-Re has prepared the way for Sovereignty, Ownership, and Mastership (adown, atun). These are the principles that we seek in this day and time to regain our lost but found estate (heritage and culture). It is time for us to rise (wbn) again and apply the other side of NUWAUPU (117 = 13 x 9 = MC^2 = ENERGY i.e. Light as a force (wbn)).

In Love, Truth, Peace, Freedom, Justice, and Beauty
Pa Neter Ra (The Golden One of Atun-Re)
The Elements, Mathematics, & Arithmetic (T.E.M.ARI)
Opener of 9 to the 9th power of 9, The Nubian Number
13 x 9

Messenger of the Covenant
Eternal OM

Last edited by Pa Neter Ra; at 06:08 PM..
Unread
Grand Esteem Family Elder

Pa Neter Ra is on a distinguished road
Default My Angel's Disclosure

Greetings to you all,

The complement of the book of Malachi is the book of Revelation (apocalypse). It is the 27th book of the new testament. The book of Malachi and the book of Revelation are indices of testimony. Simply, these indices relay an idea i.e. Malachi Revelation or “My Angel makes known” or “My Messenger’s disclosure.” Arithmetically, the book of Malachi being the 39th and the book of Revelation being the 27th, they are in harmonization with the differential rotation of the SUN of Righteousness (Shamash Zokoq). This is encoded in mathematics as the product 13 x 9 = 117 = NUWAUPU. This idea comes from the metu neteru word wbn (weben) and in harmonization, wbnw (Wau Bu Nu). As a permutation, this inscribes NU WAU BU (wbnw). So, you see the ancient Tamareans knew of sound right reason, which is the uplifting of the mind through the use of Light (sound) transmitted from the galactic core (Hunab Ku). It is through the heart center that one is able to detect its DIVINE LOVE (117 = 13 x 9). It is how to operate and transform one’s DNA matter into pure energy packets (E = MC^2 = 13 x 9 = 117).

Rather than saying I AM, instead say I M or I x M (9 x 13).

In Love Truth Peace Freedom Justice Beauty

The Golden One in the inner Earth (Arghatha) with the Ancient Ones

Pa Neter Ra (The Golden One Of Atun-Re, Chief Golden Eagle, Prince of the Great Peace)
Great Peace Society of Royal Serpents
9 x 13 (I M)

Counterclockwise Circle Dance
9 x 9 names of Allah

Last edited by Pa Neter Ra; at 01:07 PM..