Exploding DNA Forums

Go Back   Exploding DNA Forums > Welcome To The Exploding DNA And Chat With The Gods Forums > Science For The 9mind

Notices

Science For The 9mind Leave Scientific Facts, Findings, Comments, Including Questions And Answers To Wu-Nuwaupu.

Unread
Family Member

umaara is on a distinguished road
Default The Importance Of The Soul In Nuwaupu

I once heard a Nuwaupian teacher say that the soul is the vehicle of the spirit.Would some one explain to me how important is having a soul and what happens to the Nuwaupuian soul once it leaves this plane.Also what happens to those who have no soul.Wadu,Umaara.
Unread
Family Member

Khufu Ankh Amun is on a distinguished road

It is very important to having a soul. It is the emotional "you." It is the part of you that is compassionate, and takes responsibility for yourself and your surroundings. Refer to. Holy Tablets, Spirit and Soul Authored By Malchi Z. York. Where one goes or doesn't go is independant to how one lives. In other words there are many planes of existence. And many Sub-planes, galaxies, etc. When one looses their soul or doesn't have one, they have no vehicle to take their spirit KA to higher spiritual planes, so this being becomes a dis-embodied spirit "ghost." Some beings reach high levels of "spirituality" so they are able to go to higher planes, while others may be stuck on places, and planes. Some never leave earth, and just become "ghost" or dis-embodied spirits that possess others in the physical world. This becomes a form of hell, for these beings who are stuck on the physical world and never out-grow the desires for this physical world, so hell for them is the fact they still have physical desires, yet no physical body. So, what they do is take pride in possessing others. They jump into people. Refer to: Are There Black Devils. You Will Learn About, Samuel "To poison those of El" they enter people through their pores. We do not want to loose our souls because that would cause us not to have a vehicle to transport our "spirit" Ka to higher planes. Hope that helps, don't believe me, check it out. You can email me at egyptgodgreen@yahoo.com if you have any other questions. People without souls have no emotion no compassion. Like the Tamahu (Caucausions) They have no emotion no soul in their original cretion, they are the fakers by nature. Black Devils sell their souls, and have no compassion they will lie, decieve, kill, and cheat to get their way. Emotion is Energy into motion.

Last edited by Khufu Ankh Amun; at 06:11 PM..
Unread
Family Member

Rahubaat,But what about Tamahus who have been apart of our organization in the past.Is there way in which they can recieve a soul since they have rejected that racist world they come from.And what is the process i should look for after i leave my body.Will i go directly to orion or must my Ba and Ka go through other things.This is very important to me.WADU,Umaara.
Unread
Family Member

sholomon is on a distinguished road

I belive that those who lost or don't have a soul will be given a soul by being the compassionate person to all life and human kind on this planet. it's not about race but true love -to- brother-sisters living by GODS laws not man's laws. the Lamb.
Unread
Family Member

sholomon is on a distinguished road
Default any help will do?

Raahubaat family: I writen Michael Moore at(Mike@michaelmoore.com) to ask would he like to do a true story about the U.S.Government crimes and torture of the Nuwaubians leader Malachi Z.York who's accused of his son's crimes. the Jimmy carter center in Georgia, looken 4 some justice 4 the master. (theblackchurchpage.com)
Unread
Family Member

Rahubaat,That wonderful,Someone needs to let the world know whats going on.Mrs Washingtons recantment should have been enough to set Atum Ra free.Tahuwaat,Umaara.
Unread
Grand Esteem Family Elder

Pa Neter Ra is on a distinguished road
Default What is soul and spirit?

Greetings,

The spirit and soul are forms of consciousness. The former is related to the egiptian term KA and the latter is related to the egiptian term BA. The KA remains here on earth, as spirit memory and blood memory. While the BA leaves this earth to return to the sea of souls upon an individuals death. The BA never dies. It reincarnates from time to time to energize the KA, which give bodily form and substance to a person.

Pa Neter Ra
Unread
Family Member

shepses999 is on a distinguished road

Raahubaat Hau

Seek out the scroll "Is there Life after Death" you will find all your answers there.
Unread
Family Member

Khufu Ankh Amun is on a distinguished road
Default Do Tamahu's Have Souls?

Quote:
Originally Posted by umaara View Post
Rahubaat,But what about Tamahus who have been apart of our organization in the past.Is there way in which they can recieve a soul since they have rejected that racist world they come from.And what is the process i should look for after i leave my body.Will i go directly to orion or must my Ba and Ka go through other things.This is very important to me.WADU,Umaara.
Many are called but few are chosen. If you do what you know is right, you will have nothing to worry about, study, study, study, . . . take care. Meditate, think aggreable (positive) visualize your own perfection, and it will happen. What is the reason you are worried about others so much? Take care of self and kind. Take care of self first. Without taking care of yourself first, you can'not help others. With us, many are called but few are chosen. The people in our organizations that you think are Tamahu really are not. They are apart of the nubian race. If they have brown eyes and brown hair like Hitler they are not cacausian. Cacausian's have opaque hair and eyes that appear blue. Alot of so-called, "white-people" are apart of the nubian race and don't even know it. They have brown eyes, that shows they mixed in with us somewhere, there soul can be restored by us, but many are called but few are chosen. Wadu.
Unread
Family Member

Rahubaat,I was just wondering.You cant always judge a book by its cover.From the looks of things theres alot of nubians who wont make it to RAs/ANUs celestral baot.I hate to see whats happening to Neb Nawur Atum Re.A great and up-coming brother in our organization.According to Heru Hotep Tar,Nuwaubian can have their remains cremated after death.How is this so since the ancient Egyptians were so big on burial and entombing remains.Wadu,Hetep Ka ab ANKH a.k.a Umaara.