Exploding DNA Forums

Go Back   Exploding DNA Forums > Welcome To The Exploding DNA And Chat With The Gods Forums > Thoughts Of A Nuwaupian/God & Goddess

Notices

Thoughts Of A Nuwaupian/God & Goddess Express Yourself On Any Subject. Ideas, Suggestions, Solutions, Comments.

Unread
Grand Esteem Family Elder

Pa Neter Ra is on a distinguished road
Default The Medicine Law

Greetings Researchers, Ontologists, and Kosmosans…

Quote:
But unto you that fear my name shall the Sun of righteousness arise with healing in his wings; and ye shall go forth, and grow up as calves of the stall (Malachi 4 v 2)

-King James Version-

Hold in the highest regard (my) name, Shemesh Tsdaqah rising (with) medicines (in my) wings, shooting forth, spreading out, roundabout (the) enclosed space (Malachi 4 v 2).

-Calibrated by Pa Neter Ra-
The above reading comes from the book of Malachi (My Messenger), the thirty and nine book of the Old Testament. It is part of the Holy Bible (El Bib Yloh) and complements the New Testament that contains twenty and seven books. The Arithmetic behind all this is that the numerals 39 and 27 contain a common factor, which is the numeral three. This Arithmetical fact simplifies the composite mathematics of the Holy Bible (al-Bab ilah) to 13 and 9 respectively. So, the structure of the Holy Bible, from a cosmic stance, is centered upon the worldview of the ancient meso-Americans, namely the Olmec, Maya, and Meshica (Azteca). Their worldview was fixed upon a mathematical model referring to 9 worlds below the Earth and 13 worlds above the Earth, which is often seen as a cosmic tree or cosmic caiman. Moreover, the ratification of The United States Constitution, which subsequently replaced the Articles of Confederation exercised by the defunct Continental Congress, was adopted based on the mathematics of the numerals 9 and 13.

Quote:
The Ratification of the Conventions of nine States, shall be sufficient for the Establishment of this Constitution between the States so ratifying the Same (Article Seven of the United States Constitution).
In retrospect, the particular reading above contains some interesting knowledge. The first thing that I want to discuss is the appellation Shemesh Tsdaqah. As you know, the word Shemesh refers to a Mesopotamian Sun deity of Facts, Justice, or Truth. Shamash (Utu) presented Khammurabi, a god fearing man, with the reestablishment of Law and Civics of the land in his day and time. The second thing that I want to discuss is the Aramaic/Hebrew word Tsdaqah. This word is often translated to mean Justice. But notice that the Semitic word facilitates Justice through its Feminine tenet; as with the Tamareans way of anthropomorphizing Justice through Ma’at (facts). Finally, the last thing that I want to discuss is the radiant medicinal properties shooting from the wings of Shemesh Tsdaqah, the Sun of Facts. As you may have ascertained in the element lesson Time Frequency of AUM, one of the three psychological needs is Competence. This particular need, without hindrance, is one of the conditions for encouraging Self-Determination, which facilitates Sovereignty. The Natural Law of the Land comes from the Sun of Facts. The formulation of "Hammurabi Code" historically reveals this fact. The healing power of the Sun is Natural Law (medicine) in which the creation symbol is the square (stall) circumscribed by the circle (Sun of Facts).

Pa Neter Ra (Maat Kheru Im Hotep)
The Elements, Mathematics, and Aritrhmetic (T-E-M-ARI)
For the restoration of Maat
9 x 13

Dr. Malachi Z. York Metaphysics of Moorish Sovereingty 1
Fools Paradise - The Sylvers

Last edited by Pa Neter Ra; at 12:11 AM..