Exploding DNA Forums

Go Back   Exploding DNA Forums > Welcome To The Exploding DNA And Chat With The Gods Forums > Science For The 9mind

Notices

Science For The 9mind Leave Scientific Facts, Findings, Comments, Including Questions And Answers To Wu-Nuwaupu.

Unread
Grand Esteem Family Elder

IssaEl21 is a jewel in the roughIssaEl21 is a jewel in the roughIssaEl21 is a jewel in the rough
Question Q & A Class With Dr . M.Z.York

M.ZYork --- Hi All , Peace In The Lamb It's Truly Wonder !!!

Thompson ---- Hey Pops .

Alanama --- Hey York Poppa Stoppa .

Al N.C. ---- Howdy York !!!!

M.Z.York --- Welcome Al , Thompson And Alabama .

Freeport --- Everyone Feeling Ire !

Patty Lon ---- Hi York .

Miguel S.A. --- Hola !!! Como Estas ?

M.Z.York --- Muy Bien , Miguel , Hi Patty .

Patty Lon , ---- Hi Freeport . Good Hearing From You ; )

M.Z.York --- How Was Class ?

Alabama ---- Fine .

Al N.C. --- We Ran Out Of Chairs ( Smile ) .

M.Z.York --- Thats' Great Al .

Alamama ---- We Started Doing What You Said In The Beginning To Let People Talk Firat .

Thompson --- Class Was Great ?

Wiseman Ga ----- A Couple Of People Stopped By To Ask Questions .

Al N.C. --- One Girl Couldn't Grasp The UFO Concept .

M.Z.York ----Al , That's Fear .

Al N.C. ----- How Do We Deal With Not Scaring People With This Extraterrestrial Information ?

M.ZYork --- Talk To Her About What She Want To Know .

Wiseman Ga --- Right Knowledge Is Really Getting Out There

M.Z,York -- Things Are LQQking Up Said The Flying Saucer To The Cup . Smile ; )

Alabama ---- I Have Alot Of So Called Mystical People Coming To Classes .

M.Z.York --- Alabama , Its Going To Get Wors With A.M.OM.

Alabama ---- Why ?

M.Z.York ---- Because People Are Really Space Cadets .

Evelyn ----- They Most Certainly Are .

M.Z.York --- So , Are There Any Questions ?

Alabama ---- Yes . What Is A.M.O.M ?

M.Z.York ---- The Ancient Mystic Order Of Melchizefek , I Am Reactivation The Sons Of The Green Light Or What You Call The Sufi Order Called A.M.O.M.

Alabama --- Does Iyn Have A Meaning Like O.M. Has One ?

M.Z.York ---- Aiyn And Om , Are The Same Principles Of Vibration . The Hindu Symbol Om Is Liken To The Arabic Letters Of Aiyn And Miym . Once You Become Apart Of The A.M.O.M. You Will Be Taught All Of These Things .

Alabama --- Someone In Class Asked What Does The Term '' People Of The White Light '' Mean ?

M.Z.York ---- When The White Light Hits The Prism , It Breaks Up Into 7 Colors . It Means Simply The Original Light .

Thopson --- What Are Warlocks ?

M.Z.York ---- Warlocks Are A Mythological Group . The Root Word Has To Do With Tying Knots In Ones Hair . The Practice Of Withcraft Goes Back Long Before The English Language They Used Runes . Witchcraft Called The '' Oil Religion '' Is As Old As Mankind . The Word Witch Is Derived From The Anglo - Saxon Word '' Wit '' Which Means '' Wise '' Witchcraft Consists Of The Use Of Sorcery , Spells And Magic . In Spanish Witch Craft Or Santeria Is Called Brujeria . They Often Call It Black Magic And The Subliminal Message Is Obvious .

Al N.C. ---- Where Does Witchcraft Come From ?

M.Z.York ---- The Craft Stems From Ancient Religions That Worshipped A Horned God And Goddess . The Goddess' Name Varies From Aphrodites , Diana , Astarte , Bridget And Persephone , Who Rules During The Summer Moths Of The Years . She Represents Fertility . The Worship Of Diana Is Recorded In Five Verse In The 19th Chapter Of Acts That Was Written By Luke In The Year 61 A.D. In Rome . Diana Is Spoken About In Acts 19 ; 24,27,28,34,35,

Acts 19 ; 35 And I Quote ; And When The Town Clerk Had Appeased The People , He Said , Ye Of Ephesus , What Man Is There That Knoweth Not How That The City Of The Ephesians Is A Worshipper Of The Great Diana , And Of The Image Which Fell Down From Jupiter ?

Jupiter Is A Roman God Who Was The God Of The Sky And Weather . He Was Also The Guardian Of All Property And Oaths And Treaties , As You Can See The New Testament Is Full Of Mythological Symbolism . I Wrote An Entire Book On This Topic Entitled ( Halloween , The Devil's Sabbat '' , Edition # 104 ) .
The Cross Can Be Found In Two Places , One On Top Of The Churchs , And The Other On Top Of The Grave , The One On To Of The Churchs Is Where The Mentalty Dead Are , And The One On Top Of The Grave Is , Where The Physical Dead Lay .

It's Not The Things One Knows That Get Him Or Her In Trouble , Its The Things One Knows That Just Isn't So That Get Them In Trouble

Peace In The Lamb Is True-ly Wonderful
Unread

IssaEl21 is a jewel in the roughIssaEl21 is a jewel in the roughIssaEl21 is a jewel in the rough
Default Q & A Class With Dr . M.Z.York

Patty ---- Isn't Diana The Name Of Ishtar ?

M.Z.York ---- Yes , That Is One Of Her Names . The Words Diyn , Diana , Dina All Have The Same Origin . The Word '' Diyn '' Which Can Be Found In Genesis 6;3 Under The Word '' Strive '' And In Koran 109 ; 6 , Comes From The Sumerian Deity Diana , Dina . This Was That Same One Ishtar . The Names Listed Above Are Just A Few Of The Names That She Was Called . In Different Cultures She Received Different Names . In Egypt She Is Known As Isis , In China She's Shin Moo .... Ephesus - Dina ... India - Indrani .... Greece - Aphrodite .... Scandanavia --- Disa .... Israel - Asharoth ... Germans - Hertha .... Roman -- Venus Etruscans --- Nutria .... Druids - Virgo .... Asia -- Cybele ...

The Name Dina Or Diyn Is Simply Dean Today As In The Dean Or Principle Person In A School . In The Islaamic Religion The Very Word Diyn < Arabic > They Translate As '' Religion '' . Jew Do The Same With Din < Aramic > And Say It Means Religion . It's From The Old French Deien And The Late Latin Decanus Meaning '' Master Of Ten '' As In The Latin Decem Meaning '' Ten '' As You Know , The 10th Letter Of The Hebrew Alphabet Is Yod Which Has Been Translated Into '' J '' Which So Happened To Be The 10th Letter Of The English Alphabet . This Den Or Dina Can Be Found In Many Cultures Such As The List I Just Gave ..

Al --- Would We Have Evolved The Gland Without Extraterrestrial Help ?

M.ZYork --- Yes .

Al ----- Were Humim Evolution On Earth ?

M.Z.York ---- Humin Was A Term Used By The Rizqiyian . The Word Humim Comes From Hu , The Force Of Creative Will And Mim The 24th Letter Of The Syretic Alphabet Symbolic Of The 24 Elders . This Letter Mim Symbolizes Water From Which This New Creation Would Emerge . The Abjad Or Mystical Number Of 40 Is When , According To The Koran 46 ; 15 , A Person Becomes An Adult . The Humims Were To Thrive To Becaome Supreme Beings .

Alabama ---- In The Book '' Who Is God ? '' , On Page 8 , Why Is A Black Hole A Required Object In Space ?

M.Z.York --- Black Holes Are Warps In Space .

Thompson ---- Is There Any Significance To Mirrors In Dimensional Travel ?

M.Z.York ---- No .

Thompson ---- In The '' Are There Extraterrestrials ( UFO's ) In Your Midst ? '' , Book On Page 16 , What Is The Element 115 And Where Can It Be Found ?

M.Z.York ---- Omnicron Is The Element . Its Not Found On Earth . It Was Found In Capsule Form In Crafts From The Zeta Reticuli Galaxy .

Alabama ---- How Did The Light Get Converted To A Laser By The Stone Or Crystal In The Book Science Of Healing Pg . 17 And The True Story Of Noah Pt.2 Pg . 11 ?

M.Z.York ---- The Stone Is Called The Shamir . It Is The Ancient Term For A Laser . The Word Laser Is Actually An Acronym For The Words Light , Amplification , ( By ) Stimulated Emission ( Of ) Radiation . The Rudy Is Used To Produce The Laser Light . In Ancient Times , It Was Used By Extraterrestrials Because You Could Cut A Stone With It Without The Sound Of A Hammer Nor The Sweat Of A Brow . The Sun's Light Beam On A Prism And Like A Crystal Produces Six Different Colors . It Produces The Color Red . Orange , Yellow , Blue , Green , Violet ,

Alabama --- What's A Shamir ?

M.Z.York --- The Shamir Was A Remarkable Stone Used By Solomon To Cut The Stones For The Temple . It Was A Magical Jewel Namely The Ruby . The Ruby Was Used By Aaron To Cut The Stone Of The Breastplate Of The High Priest ( Exodus 28;15 ) . Also A Wrong Belief Is That The Lord ( Yahweh ) Ordered Solomon Himself To Build The Temple But 2Samuel 7 ; 4-5 Makes It Clear That Someone Gave The Word To Nathan And Nathan Gave The Word To Build The Temple To Solomon Saying That It Was The Word Of The Lord ( Yahweh )

2Samuel 7 ; 4-5 And I Quote ; And It Came To Pass That Night . That Word Of The Lord Came Unto Nathan , Saying . Go And Tell My Servant David , This Saith The Lord , Shalt Thou Build Me An House For Me To Dwell In ?

And This Word Was For Him To Build The Temple As He Himself Says In 1Kings 5;5

1Kings 5;5 And I Quote ; And Behold , I Purpose To Build An House Unto The Name Of The Lord My God , As The Lord Spake Unto David My Father , Saying . Thy Son , Whom I Will Set Upon Thy Throne In Thy Room , He Shall Build An House Unto My Name .

And This Word Was For Him To Build Without The Sound Of Hammers , But The Builder Could Not Cut The Stones In The Ordinary Manner . However , '' The Shamir Laid Against The Side Of The Rock , The Stones Instantly And Noiselessly Separated According To Any Desired Pattern . This Is The Use Of Lasers .
The Cross Can Be Found In Two Places , One On Top Of The Churchs , And The Other On Top Of The Grave , The One On To Of The Churchs Is Where The Mentalty Dead Are , And The One On Top Of The Grave Is , Where The Physical Dead Lay .

It's Not The Things One Knows That Get Him Or Her In Trouble , Its The Things One Knows That Just Isn't So That Get Them In Trouble

Unread

Alabama ---- What Does The Word Shamir Mean ?

M.Z.York ----- Its An Aramic Word Shamir Meaning '' Point '' Or '' Thorn '' The Control Over The Laser Was Given To Michah's Son Who Was Names Shamir . He Was A Levite Priest .

Joshua 15;48 , And I Quote ; And In The Mountains , Shamir . And Jattir And Socoh ,

Al ---- Why Did The Swastika Tell The People Of Nod Not To Kill Cain In Genesis 4;15 ?

M.Z.York ----- The Swastika Was An Ancient Hindu Symbol And The People Of The Land Of Nod . Were From Nirvana .

Al ---- What Does It Mean ? Where Is Nirvana ?

M.Z.York ---- Nirvana In Hinduism Is The Blowing Out Or Extinction Of The Flame Of Life . Hindus Believe It Is The Reunion With Brahma Who Is One Of Their 3 Main Gods . The Others Beings Krishna And Shiva . Now To Answer Your First Question . After Cain Killed His Brother Abel In Genesis 4;8 , He Feared For His Life Because He Knew That The Beings That Lived In The Outer Field Called Sawdeh Or Sudan , Were Reptilians . He Knew That They Were Literally Waiting At The Gate Of The Enclosed Garden Of Delight Called Gan ,
For Him In Hopes That They Will Seduce Him To Commit More Disagrreable Acts .

Alabama ---- Why Was Seth's Seed The Only One That Was Exempted From Work ?

M.Z.York --- Because Of Eve's ( Nekaybaw ) Trust In The Anunnaqi Even After The Cain And Abel Incident

Unread

Anette ---- The Cain And Abel Incident , You Mean To Tell Me There's More To It Than The Genesis Story ?

M.Z.York ---- Yes . The Anunnaqi Who Are All Scientist , Were Conducting An Experiment To Test The Nature Of Cain And Able . This Story Is Recorded In The Bible In Genesis 4 ; 3-4 , Both Cain And Able Were To Present An Offering To The Lord ( Yahweh ) And I Quote ;

Genesis 4;3-4
And In Process Of Time It Came To Pass , That Cain Brought Of The Fruit Of The Ground An Offering Unto The Lord ( Yahweh ) .
Verse 4 . And Abel , He Also Brought Of The Firsting Of His Flock And Of The Fat Thereof . And The Lord ( Yahweh ) Had Respect Unto Abel And To His Offering . ''

The Key Word In Verse 4 , Is Respect '' . The Hebrew Used For Respect Is Shaw-Aw Meaning '' To LQQk At , Regard Agaze , To LQQk At In Dismay '' . Cain's Sacrifice Was Not Respected Because He Put Value In The Material Things Of The World . He Did Not Offer His Sacrifice With Humbleness And Faith In The Anunnaqi .

Many Christians And Jews Try To Give The Impression That His Offering Was Not Accepted When In Actuality It Was Him That Was Not Accepted Because They Had No Respect For The Way He Went About Presenting The Offering . It's Like Bringing Your Parents A Poorly Prepared Meal On Unclean Utensils And Expecting To Be Respected For That . As You Read On In Verse 7 , It Says And I Quote ; If Thou Does Well , Shalt Thou Not Be Accepted ?

This Is Talking To Cain About Himself The Word '' Thou '' Is Old English For '' You . Shall YOU Not Be Accepted . He Was Being Tested To Be Accepted By Was Of The Offering Which Was Not Respected . And It Goes On To Say ; ( And If Thou Does Not Well , Sin Lieth At The Door '' .

Sandie ----- So What Would Have Happened If He Would Have Passed Through The Doorway ?

M.Z.York ---- If He Had Passed The Test And Entered Through The Doorway , He Would Eule Over A Person Referred To As The Man Of Sin In 2Thessalonians 2;3 . His Name Was Hamarteeah Son Of Apolia And Nanna .

2Thessalonians 2;3 And I Quote ; Let No Man Deceive You By Any Means ; For That Day Shall Not Come , Except There Come A Falling Away First , And That Man Of Sin Be Revealed , The Son Of Perdition;

Miguel ----- What Does The Name Hamarteeah Mean ?

M.Z.York ---- The Name Hamarteeah Means '' Sin , A Failure , Sinful , Offense , To Miss Or Wander From The Path ' Of Uprightness And Honor '' . And The Name Apolia , His Father , Means Perdition . So Cain Was Being Likened To The Man Of Sin And The Decision Of Whether Or Not He Would Enter Through The Door To Be Amongst The Serapheems , The Agreeable Or Not Or Go And Becaome A Ruler Of Cherubeems , Disagreable Beings . HE FAILED THE TEST .

Alabama ---- Wow , I Never LQQked At It That Way .

M.Z.York ---- That's Why I'm Here .

Anette --- So The Anunnaqi Basically Didn't Like His Arrogance ?

M.Z.York ----- Yes , Cain Was More Or Less Being Sarcastic When He Offered His Sacrifice Of '' The Fruit Of The Ground ( Genesis 4;3 ) . Had Cain Offered Up His Sacrifice Of The Field Sincerely As Abel Did , He Would Have Been Respected As Well .

Kenny --- And He Killed His Brother Just For That ?

M.Z.York ----- Well , As The Story Goes , Cain Became '' Wroth '' - Khaw - Raw < Aramic
Which Means '' To Be Hot , Furious , Burn , To Become Angry , Vexation '' . Because Cain Was Extremely Vexed About The Results Of The Meal He Offered To The Anunnaqi , Who Did Not Respect It . He Opened His Heart To The Evil Passions Of Envy , Anger , And Violence Which Are All Attributes Of The Evil One Called Haylal . Who Was A Reptilian From The Star Constellation Dracos .

Miguel --- So Haylal Communicated With Cain Through His Follower Hamarteeah Just The Same Way You Would Send A Messenger To Communicate With Each Other ?

M.Z.York ---- Yes . Haylal Said To Hamarteeah '' If Thou Leave Him Alive , His Prosperity For All Times Shall Take Pride In Their Superiority . Meaning That If He Does Not Destroy His Brother , Then The Seed Of His Brother Is Always Going To Rule Over Him . This Is Why Cain Committed The First Murder Of A Human Being .

Thus , The Anunnaqi Were Able To See The Natures Of These Two Beings Called Cain And Abel And Realied That More Experiment Had To Be Done In Order To Get A Homosapien With A Balanced Nature . The Anunnaqi Saw It As A Lab Project Whereas Adam Was Hurt By The Whole Incident . He Had No Idea What Was Going On .

Unread

Sandie ------ So What Did Eve's Trust Have To Do With Anything .

M.Z.York ----- Eve Gave Birth To Another Child Called Seth . The Eloheem Claimed Seth As Theirs ; This Is Confirmed In Genesis 4;25 , Where It Says And I Quote ; '' And Adam Knew His Wife Again ; And She Bare A Son , And Called His Name Seth ; For God ( Eloheem ) Said She , Hath Appointed Me Another Seed Instead Of Abel , Whom Cain Slew . '' Seth Was A Child Of The Eloheem And Was Born To Replace Abel . So Although Cain And Abel Were An Experiment , Eve Still Gave Her . Next Son , Seth To The Anunnaqi / Eloheem .

Patty ---- If It Was For The Anunnaqi . Why Did Zakar Rebel .

M.Z.York ---- Adam ( Zakar ) Totally Dis-Agreed For Two Reason . 1 . He Didn't Appreciate His Sons Being Used And 2 . He Was A Dis-Agreeable By Nature , Right In Genesis 5 ; 3 , Adam Claimed Seth Back And I Quote ; And Adam Lived A Hundred And Thirty Years . And Begat A Son In His Own Image And After His Own Likeness . '' This Was The Last Time Adam Was Able To Communicate With The Eloheem As A Group . Adam Was Of The Red Seed Of Black , Not The Green Seed .

Anette ----Just What Does The Word Ark , As In The Ark Of The Covenant Mean ?

M.Z.York ---- The Word Ark Is A Regular Hebrew Word , Awrone < Aramic > Meaning '' Chest '' . It Is Also Used For Money Chest , And Coffin .

Kenny ---- Is The Ark In Jerusalem ?

M.Z.York ---- No . However , The Ark Of The Covenant Was In Jerusalem 3,000 Years Ago . According To Biblical History , The Ark Contains The Commandments Or The Law Deutoronomy 31; 26 .

Lindsey ---- Who Built The Ark Of The Covenant ?

M.Z.York ---- The Ark Of Covenant Was Built Thousands Of Years Ago By Beezalel The Son Of Uri Beezalel Was A Skilled Judahite Artisan Whose Name Means .'' In The . Shadow Of El '' . Exodus 37 ; 1 , And I Quote ; And Bezaleel Made The Ark Of Shittim Wood ; Two Cubits And A Half Was The Length Of It , And A Cubit And A Half The Breadth Of It , And A Cubit And A Half The Height Of It

Unread

Freeport ---- How did The Ark get To Ethiopia ?

M.Z.York ---- During the time of Solomon , Jerusalem , was visited by The Queen Of Sheba
1King 10;14 . Who was An '' Ethiopian . She and Solomon conceived a child who was later known as Menelik , Menelik went to visit Solomon . Menelik and his mother took The Ark back To Ethiopia with them , Where it remains today . A Group of original Israelite who Migrated into Ethiopia became known as Falashans , Has it secured In A Christian Chapel where it is guarded by a village of people . For More Information About The Queen Of Sheba , Refer To ' Is Haile Selassie The Christ ? '' Scroll # 29 And The Holy Tablets Chapter 13 .

Sandie --- Who is the Overseer of The Ark ?

M.Z.York ---- A Christian Monk who was chosen by the Ethiopian Orthodox Church , oversees The Ark . He is the chosen by other Priests who previously held the position . The chosen has to be pure at heart .

Alabama ---- Will The Ark Of The Covenant Ever Be Brought Over Here To Amercia From Ethiopia ?

M.Z.York ----- The Ark was A Receiver , A Radio Receiving Extraterrestrial Frequencies as well as Hologramic Projection . The Ark was a means by which The Eloheem communicated with the children of Israel in fact . One such Eloheem Yahweh took residence in The Ark and that he will dwell amongst them ( Exodus 29 ; 45 ) . Revelation 21;3 Also makes it clear that God ( Thehos ) will dwell in The Tabernacle with Men Which Is Another Holy Of Holies .

Alabama --- So what puropse is The Ark going to serve for them if they aren't the original Hebrew ? What do they want with it ?

M.Z.York ---- It isn't going to serve any purpose for them , As Hitler's children and as Revelation 2 ; 9 and 3; 9 , Refers to them as saying '' They are Jews , And are not but are Synagogue Of Satan '' When Jesus was talking In John 8 ; 44 , He also letting you know who they are . And if you go down to Verse 48 , You'll see exactly who he was talking to . Even Jesus knew of these '' Masqueraders called Jews . But As Hitler believe , They also believe , That it will give them power to Rule The World . Like the movie , '' Raider Of The Lost Ark '' When The Ark Is Opened . It Will Be Their Worst Nightmare . It Will Be The Ark Of Terror .

Thompson --- When The Ark Is Destroyed , How Will We Make Contact With The Crystal City ?

M.Z.York ---- We don't need The Ark to communicate with The Crystal City , The communication has already started in the form of Buzzing Noises in The Head of Us All . They Are Tuning Us All In .

Miguel --- Considering that The Temple Of Solomon is A Holy Place amongst The Jews , Will it serve any purpose as the time of the end draws near?

M.Z.York ---- The Temple Of Solomon is being reconstructed and will need all components to open The Vortex to Yahweh , An Alien .

Unread

Patty --- Did God Really speak throught The Ark ?

M.Z.York --- According to Exodus 25 ; 22 , The Lord ( Yahweh ) Met And Communed With Moses And The Kohnae ( High Priest ) .

Exodus 25 ; 22 , And I Quote ; And There ( I Will Meet With Thee , And I Will Commune ) With Thee From Above The Mercy Seat From Between The Two Cherubims Which Are Upon The Ark ...

One thing that I would like to make clear right here is that Yahweh was Communicating with Moses and The Priest on Earth through A Box The Hebrew word used for Commue is Dawbar which means . To Speak , Declare , Converse '' Yahweh also met with them . The Hebrew word used for '' Meet in this quote is Yaw-Ad meaning '' Gather , Assemble Set , Appoint .

Kenny ---- Does The Ark have any special power ?

M.Z.York --- They had legendary powers such as ; Stopping Rivers and taking people's lives . Just read The Bible in reference to The Ark Of The Covenant .

Freeport ---- Will The Ark be around at the end of the World ?

M.Z.York ---- The Ark will be taken and destroyed in 1998 A.D. ?

Kenny ---- Who is going to take it and why would Anyone want to Destroy The Ark ?

M.Z.York ---- The Khazars who are originally from the plains of Southern Russia , Who call themselves Israelites today , Will try to take it . These Khazars inhabited The Caucasus Mountains which formed A Border Between Russia and Turkey .

Freewaver ---- Who are The Khazares that you are talking about ?

M.Z.York ---- The Khazares are a group of Jews that are passing themselves off as The Original Hebrew . The Khazares date back to The 8th Century B.C. And are The Jebusites , Who are descendants of The 3rd Son Of Canaan ( Genesis 15;21 ) . The Jebusites traveled down out of The Caucasus Mountains To The Land North Of Babylon , Between the Caspian and Black Seas Into The Land Of The Khazars .

Freewaver --- How did they become Jews ?

M.Z.York ---- King Bulan , The King Of The Khazars , Coverted To Judaism In 720 A.D. Making Judaism The State Religion . Over The Centuries . The Kazars Convinced Themselves They Were , The Blood Descendants Of Abraham ( Genesis 17;5 ) And That They Were The True Israelite Of The Scriptures .

Unread

Miguel ---- Considering that The Temple Of Solomon is A Holy Place amongst The Jews , Will it serve any purpose as the time of the end draws near ?

M.Z.York ---- The Temple Of Solomon is being reconstructed and will need all components To Open The Vortex To Yahweh , An Alien .

Freeport ---- What Is The Temple Of Solomon ?

M.Z.York ---- David , Who became The King aeound 11th century B.C. planned to build a temple to house The Ark near the remote village of Mt . Moriah , David died before he could implement the plan and the job was left on his son Solomon who reigned from around 970 - 931 B.C. During his reign , Jerusalem was the heart of religion and Political Rule . Read The Torah , about the building of The Temple and the instruments therein . Read The Book Of Exodus for the construction of The Ark Of The Covenant for the chosen to make , Contact with Yahweh And The Eloheem .

Alabama --- Wa this what you told us about when you said they will try to usher in their Messiah ?

M.Z.York ---- Yes ...

Thompson -----How will we make contact with the Anunnaqi without The Ark Of The Convenat ?

M.Z.York ---- You won't make contact with them . They Will Make Contact With You .

Freewaver ---- Are You A Reconstructionist Or What ?

M.Z.York ----- No . I Am H.T.M.

Alabama ---- So is it possible to make another Ark Of The Covenant ?

M.Z.York --- The Anunnaqi , Eloheem Have Already Made Contact With You - Yours Truly

Freewaver ----- I'll Wait On Moshiach , Bye .

Alabama ---- Who Was The Eloheem That Rameses ll Worshipped ?

M.Z.York ---- Ra . He Was A Man The , Extraterrestrials Were Backing .

Alabama --- Why Did Ra Allow Rameses And His Troops To Drown ?

M.Z.York --- It's Not A Matter Of Why . You Are LQQking At The Eloheem Again From , Spookism .

Thompson ---- Good Thing You Mentioned Extratrrestrials I Wanted To Know Which Planet Imps Come From ?

M.Z.York ---- Imps are called Sumuwneans or Duwaanis Who originally came from the Canis Major Constellation . They now reside here in The Planet Earth In Cavern . From these beings came Leprechauns who are known as Gnomes or Dwarfs . Due to their mixing with Surface People , They produced the disorder called Dwarfism The Duwaanis are related to The Nubian Race Being The Pygmy Tribe .

Thopson ---- Are The Duwaanis Some Type Of New Extraterrestrials ?

M.Z.York ---- There are so many different types of beings that you are calling Extraterrestrials
that you don't know about . You have heard of Greys , Reptilians , Shaggies , Nordics . Etc , However , there are all differents knids of each of these beings .

Kenny ---- Do They LQQk Human ?

M.Z.York ----The Duwaanis LQQk like Porcupines meaning their hair sticks straight up they suffer from A disorder called Hirsutism this disorder is characterized by thick hair that covers the entire body the Duwaanis are very Intelligent beings who Mster Surface Information And Study such Writting by William Shakespare such as Othello and other fine arts they are like reference banks on earth , meaning they know everything they aspire to be like The Elite Of The Human Race . Yet have no interest in Co-Existing With Human beings on The Surface .

Lindsey ---- Well if they are mastering all of this Information , Why wouldn't they want to live amongst Us ?

M.Z.York ---- Because They See You As Killers Without A Purpose .

Unread

Miguel ---- I'm A little lost here , You mentioned that they live in the earth and that they master Surface Information . Does this mean they live inside of the the earth ?

M.Z.York ----- Yes . The Duwaais Live In The Caverns Of The Earth Along With OtherBeings .

Miguel ---- Living here in South America , There are many legends about people entering Caves that led to Cities inside The Earth and Never Reurned .

M.Z.York --- I have heard of many of The Legends also . there are hundred of accounts that have been given about people going inside the earth , Many of these stories have many similarties . So much so that you can't dismiss .it as fiction . I Wrote An Entire Book On This Subject Which Will Be Coming Out Soon Called ( Shamballah And Aghaarta - Cities With In The Earth , Scroll # 130 ) .

Al ---- What Are The Other Six To Nine Moth Stages In Nine Moths Of Childbirth ?

M.Z. York ---- In The 3rd Moth Of Pregnancy , The Child Is A Reptilian . When You Were Conceived , You Started Off As A Tadpole Swimming To The Mother's Ovum As A Sperm . While In The Mother's Womb , You Still LQQked Like A Tadpole And You Were In Water .

Miguel ---- Who Are These Reptile Beings ?

M.Z.York ---- The Reptilians Are A Race Of Malevolent Beings From The Star Constellation Draco . These Being Range From 8 Feet Tall Down To 6 Feet In Height . They Are Scaly Like Any Other Reptile On This Planet - Plan - E . T . The E .T.'s Plan .

Evelyn --- What Kind Of Plans Do These Reptilians Have For This Planet ?

M.Z.York ----- There Are Reptilians Fighting For This Planet Right Now . The Earth Is Full Of Resources That Are Useful To Reptilians And Other Beings , Considering That The Earth Is 70% Water , It Is An Idea Place For Them To Live .

Evely --- So What Is The Significance Of The 6th And 9th Moth ?

M.Z.York ---- In The 6th Month , You Are A Rumardian Grey And In The 9th You Become A Human .

Thompson ---- York , I've Been Studying Medicine For Years And Not Even In The Medical Field Do They Teach These Kind Of Facts .

Wiseman --- What Is Rumardian ?

M.Z.York ---- Rumardians Is The Name Of A Group Of Humanoid Greys .

Bryan --- Humanoids . What Are You All Talking About ?

M.Z.York ------ Yes . Humanoids Meaning Part Human And Part Alien .

Freeport ---- If We Are Rumardian Greys In The 6th Moth , Then What Do The Rumardians LQQk Like ?

M.Z.York --- The Rumardians Who Are Malevolent , Are A Bio - Genetic Breed From The Cow And Other Species Here On Earth . These Rumardians Greys Are Made From Cow Parts And Other Creatures .

Patty --- Were The Rumardians Always Humanoid ?

M.Z.York ---- No The Original Rumardians Were Robotic And Their Dexterity Was Mechanical And Computerized . The New Rumardians Are Humanoids As I Mentioned Earlier . Their Skin Color Is Greyish - Blue , And The Texure Is Smooth . They Have No Hair On Their Body , And Their Heads Are Extremely Large Or What You'd Called Hydroinceplic .

Miguel ---- Do They Move Around In The Day Or Shadow Hour ( Night ) .

M.Z.York --- The Rumardians Are Nocturnal Creatures And Have No Pupils In Their Eyes . They LQQk Like A Human Insect Much Like A 3 To 6 Moth Fetus . They Are Senstives To Ultraviolet Light . Thier Large Black Eyes Are Cow's Eyes .

Unread

Miguel ---- Do they have A Nose and Ears like Humans ?

M.Z.York ---- No . They Have Two Slits For Nostrils Their Mouths Are A Small Slit , They Apper To Have No Ears . And Their Hands Are Webbed Like , With Only Four Fingers . Their Arms Are Long And Muscular Reaching Just Above The Knees , Their Torso Are Human In Appearance , Their Legs Are Short And Muscular . Humans Will Soon Begin To LQQk Similar To Rumardians Again.

Anette ---- Why ?

M.Z.York --- Why , You Ask . With All Of The Pollution In The Air , Radiation From The Sun , And All Of The Other Environmental Problem , The Body Will Naturally Protect Itself . The Nostrils Will Become Smaller , The Head Will Expand Because Your Brains Will Become Larger , And The Eyes Will Become Large And Black Without Pupils . Make Note Of The Head Size Of The Babies Being Born .

Evelyn ---- It Is Really Amazing To See All Of These Things Manifesting Now Because I Remember When You Told Us 15 Years Ago That This To Would Come To Pass .

Patty ----- Does That Mean That They Only Have A 6 Month Birth Process ?

M.Z.York ------ No . That Means That If The Fetus That Is Transplanted Into A Human And Is Removed At 3 Months , You Will Breed A Reptilian . If Removed At 6 Months , You Will Breed A Rumardian .

Bryan --- I Have Been Following , This Conversation And I Don't Understand Why We're Talking About Aliens ?

Freeport ------ Because That's What It's All About !!!

Bryan ------ Did You See Saturday Night Live Last Night And The Skit With Paul Riser .... Mad About You Aliens '' ?

M.Z.York ----- That Is The Main Problem With Trying To Convey This Message To You . You Begin To Make Jokes And Equate Reality With Television --- Tel - Lie - Vision --- To Tell Lies Visually . Thus You Will Never Know And Accept The Facts .

Kenny --- Speaking Of Television , Reptilians Are All Over The Media Now . From Everything From Commercials To Cartoons .

Patty ---- You Are So Right Kenny . I Was Watching Power Rangers Cartoons With My Kids And Underneath The Mask Is The Face Of A Reptilian .

M.Z.York ---- Kenny And Patty . They've Always Been There . You Just Didn't Recognize Them Until I Pointed It Out To You . There Are Over 70 Different Species Of Grey And 16 Different Species Of Reptilians That Inhabit The Planet Earth . The Take Over Is Inevitable That Is . Unless You Unite .