Exploding DNA Forums

Go Back   Exploding DNA Forums > Welcome To The Exploding DNA And Chat With The Gods Forums > 9mind Discussions And Comments

Notices

9mind Discussions And Comments Respectfully Post Your Thoughts And Comments.

Unread
Family Member

hamzaalaswad is on a distinguished road
Default Nuwaubu and Homosexual??

Rahubaat!
Have a young brother who is into the outformation and wants to know more about wu nuwaubu. However he is a homosexual. What is, if any, the effects this may have on his ability to accept wu nuwaubu? can he accept Nuwaubu and still be "gay"?
Wadu for your replies.
Unread
Family Member

KEN29 is on a distinguished road
Default Can you be nuwaubian & gay?

Hetepu,

in our book entitled 'the family guide' it states'we see homosexuals as human beings with their own sexual preference' i hopr that answer your question.

In my ra search i found out that homosexuals just like heterosexuals are extentions of the primordial hermorphadite which pre-dated gender beings as we know it, male charateristic and fe-male like a atom or cell when split it becomes a pair,in the sacred record of tehuti it states under the law of gender that'if the most high created opposites like male & fe-male there must be a abstract to that opposite which means their must be 'he-male or shemale'

in ancient egiptian text ra is call andogyneous meaning having male & fe-male qualities,some may say well it depends on how you look at it but my point is that the fact that homo-sexuals exist means they were originally part of creation and or existence which means to me if they are nubian of a ancesrtal lineage & have homosexual lifesyle then yes they can be a nuwaubian and as long as they have a spirt and soul they can aspire back to all papaut
Unread
Family Member

librashawndonn is on a distinguished road

Nuwaubu is all about sound right reasoning your brother can find solice and peace in the teachings of the lamb.wadu!!!
Unread
Family Member

Default can u be nuwaubian & gay?

i currently work with gay youth and have experience the lifesytle in new york and i notice alot of them have become open to learning what wu-nuwaupu is all about.they seek to relate with a cuulture in their race that identifys them and allows them to practise spirituality without being discriminated against.i have gay students whom i mentor who have look over many scrolls and ask questions and feel comfortable about it.

i may start a gay chapter in aeo to bring them this way
Unread
Family Member

we are all from the all just different variations and expressions of the divine mind and all link to the source ethericlly
Unread
Family Member

Kephera is on a distinguished road

Its a blessing to hear this outformation as I too have talked with homosexuals in the D.C. metro area. Many are residing in the church's thinking that their faith in the biblical messiah is backing them up when all along the preachers speak against their sexual preferences. Books like Leviticus " and a man should not lay with another man like he would with a woman" are just an example; while David did kisses another man intimately. Just love who you are and stay safe.
Unread
Family Member

Yes nuwaubu embodies all views genders ,sex,beings ,ideologies and even races becaue its truth trancensds our pettiness and mortal thinking which limits us from seeing he big picture......hold on tight nuwaubians we are in for a ride as we see how deepthe rabbit hole go's lol some thought it stop here..............................
Unread
Family Member

diosxplose is on a distinguished road
Default you are all in error

to be a nuwaubian means to ascend toward kuluwn and we must be in accordance with the natural world and creation man and man is not natural and the all does not need to procreate seeing that all things manifest from him.If you refer to the 9 mind scrolls we must have a balance betweeen the mind and sex and sex is merely for creation purposes.A question what is natural or within the divine purpose of two men having sex. By saying homosexual activities are okay we are giving power to the spell of leviathan and its sex force as didi the greeks and the romans who took egiptian thought and law and perveted them.Name one ancient who was complete male and had amale counterpart.Homosexual activities are unnatural and if you follow the law as the master teacher stated you know it if of the mmon god sin to pratice homosexuality.Some of you need to go back to point a and leave the flesh an unnatural affection as the messiah taught. You cant be a homosexual and be in tune with the all but you can read nuwaupu as many christian read the bible and dont follow it.
Unread
Family Member

Default Can you be homosexual and ne nuwaubian

WELL ACCORDING TO THE SACRED RECORDS OF TEHUTI UNDER SUBJECT GENDER PA RE AMMUNNUBI ROOAKPTAH MADE IT CLEAR THAT if laws ofpolarity stated there is a opposite to everything then there must be a abstract in other words if there is a male & fe male there must be a he -male & he shemale and we are in the divine mind of ALL and natures code is clear in terms of male and fe male roles in reprodcing ,however how does nature solve the problems of over-population the master teacher stated in one class on the mount'the earth is a finite planet you can t have a infinite amount of beings on a finite earth so i ask what other way would nature have it to reduce population other than war,disease or death hummmm activate the fe-minine energies in who? males who are dual beings haveing x & y

if you attribute homo-sexuality as leviathanic practise due to the perverted act of having sex with a male what would you call a male having sex with a women out side of natures purpose which is re-production? evil or levaithanic hummmm its not homosexual having children out of natures way or acting svavage as heterosexual do.i believe homosexual energie has been activated to balance the natures and negative energie due to heterosexual activities because baba stated that no one is going anywhere unless they learn to love and thats not a problem for thehomosexual community who understand love when it comes to others and themselves.

point made
Unread
Family Member

PrincessAdaeze is on a distinguished road

I had to reply to this. Since this is not a religion with the typical moralistic stances on homosexuality, or any other form of sexuality, one can certainly be gay and be a Nuwuaubian.

What helped me out very much was someone introducing Sodom Misinterpreted. Its great. Pops speaks on preachers staying out of peoples beds and stick to what the do best "saving souls."