Exploding DNA Forums

Go Back   Exploding DNA Forums > Welcome To The Exploding DNA And Chat With The Gods Forums > Exploding DNA Classics

Notices

Exploding DNA Classics Post Old Scrolls, Pictures, Audio And Video Classics. Start An Auction.

Unread
Grand Esteem Family Elder

IssaEl21 is a jewel in the roughIssaEl21 is a jewel in the roughIssaEl21 is a jewel in the rough
Post ( The Lost Tribe ( By M.Z.York )

I've come to save you , A lost people , From the teachings of Lying Pastors , Evil Imams , Foolish Ministers , Misinformed Rabbis , And the disagreeable influences that surround you which have brought you down to be the filth of The Planet Earth , Put you in bondage , And afflicted and stripped of your identity and heritage , You will soon see that the educated of the the world are but fools . Where are the True Wise ? Where are the True Scribes ? Where are the True interpreters of the World ? With RIGHT KNOWLDGE , RIGHT WISDOM AND RIGHT OVERSTANDING, I will make the foolish to Confound The Wise , And the meek confound The Mighty for A true one of El YAHUWA , Who is ANU ( He Who Is Above , The Heavenly One ) , Is Without Honor In This World .

Oh Ye Lost Sheep , Ye Dead Bones , Hearken Ye Now Unto The Right Knowledge , Right Wisdom , And Right Overstanding , Nothing But The Facts ; The Truth Of Your Place In The Scene Of Life ; Your Laws Of Life And Worship ; Your People , The 9 Ether Woolly - Haired ELOHEEM ANUNNAQI ( These Beings Who Anu Sent From Heaven To [ Qi ] Earth ) ; Your Land ; Your Heritage ; Your Language And Your Destination . The Truth Of How You Have Been Duped , And Brainwash , With False Doctrines Of All These Things , Which Have You Under A Spell Called Kingu ( Also Know As The Spell Of Sleep Or The Spell Of Leviathan ) That Was Cast On You For 6,000 Years , And Has Brought You Down To Be The Filth Of The World . Hearken Ye Now To These Facts , Before It Too Late .

Thus saith Anu The Yahuwa of the ELOHEEM ANUNNAQI or The YAHWAHANS of The 9 Ether or New Beings ( Nubians ) ;

TURN YE NOW , From the false corruptible , destructible laws and dorctrine of the serpent people or Reptilian , In life and worship , Which are destroying you Woolly - Haired People Both Physically And Spiritually , Keeping you separated from your own truth ; For it is not your creator you serve , But a serpent being in the disguise of ; Men , Spooks , Spirit , Idols , Christ , Baals , ( Lords ) , Muhammad , Buddah , Mammon , And others , Return unto , Ye Lost Sheep .

TURN YE NOW , From almost four hundred years of being dead bones . Lost blind and ignorant to the facts , The facts that are beyond a shadow of a doubt , And slaves of any , And all corrupt socteties . You are not free , You are not citizen , Nor do you get equality . Your original identity and heritage has been stolen which has cast you into the pit of ignorance and have you worshippint a Race of people who call themselves God . Their God ( Jesus ) Is In Their Image And After Their Likeness , The Likeness Of The Caucasians Who Are Termed Today As Canaanites .

TURN YE NOW , From looking upon and bowing to Men , Idols , Inages , Spooks And Promises , Which are supposed to be The Likeness Of El ( ANU ) And The ELOHEEM ANUNNAQI , The Children Of ANU , You , Idolatry Is An Accureds Abomination , And El YAHUWA ( ANU ) Abhor Them . Cursed Are Those Who LQQK Upon Idols And Images As EL YAHUWA ( ANU ) Cursed Are The Homes , Heads , Or Hearts , Where They Hang Upon The Walls , And Sit In Their Places . Cursed Are The Man's Hands That Make Them , They Are But Dumb Idols And Images That Can Neither See , Hear , Feel , Speak , Move , Nor Can

They Deliver You . Yet , Are They Your Gods ? Then Call Upon The One You Serve . And '' I '' Will See What Your End Shall Be . Let Them Rise Up And Help You . Let Them Be Your Protection , EL YAHUWA ( ANU ) Saith ; See Not That '' I '' Even '' I '' Am EL YAHUWA ( ANU ) , And There Is No Other El Beside Me . '' I '' Heal .And I Would '' I Kill And I Make Alive . Neither Are There Any That Can Deliver You Out Of My Hands .

TURN YE NOW ,, From Worshipping And Practicing The Holy Days In False Manners , And On The Wrong Days . Holy Days Such As ; The Sabbath , Christmas , Good Friday , Ash Wednesday , New Year Communion , And More .

TURN YE NOW ,From The Filth Foods That El YAHUWA ( ANU ) Warns You , Are An Abomination To Your Bodies , And Causes All Kind Of Sickness And Disease ,

TURN YE NOW ,From Excessive Alcohol , That Is Slowly Destroying You , And Burning Your Brians To Idiocy , Rendering You Helpless And More Common Than You Already Are , And The Many Forms Of Drugs Which Are Doing More Damage To You Than Alcohol .

TURN YE NOW ,From Intergration, That Is Also Slowly Destroying You , And Helps To Further Rob You Of Your Remaining Heritage , Integration Is Not Freedom , Integration Is Slavery . Disease , Unholiness , Mongrelism , And Ignorance .

TURN YE NOW ,From So-Called Churches , And Mosques , And Synagogues That Keep You Duped With The False Laws And Doctrines Of The Land , And Where You Are Paving Your Way To A State Of Hell And Destruction . There Is But One El YAHUWA ( ANU ) , One Faith , One Testinmony , One Holy House , One Way , One Truth , And The Holy Tabernacle

Represents Them All . The Holy Tabernacle Is The Holy Of Holies Of EL YAHUWA ( ANU ) In Life And Worship , Civil Is The Laws Of The Land In Life And Worship . You Have Never Known , Nor Have You Practiced True Religion , Except For What The Canaanites And Other Enemies Have , Taught And Forced Upon You , Telling You It Was Christianity , Islam , Hebrew Israelites , Etc . And What Their Puppets , Most Of These So-Called Preachers ,

And What Other Learder . Proceed To Feed You With Their House Of Worship Is To A Building Of Man's Hands , The Holy Of Holies Is The Truth , The The Truth Is EL YAHUWA ( ANU ) The ELOHEEM Are Trinities ; The Holy Soul , Which Is The Father ;

The Holy Flesh , Which Are The Humans ; The Holy Spirits ; Which Are The ELOHEEM , Angelic Beings . This Should Not Be Too Complex For You , For You Also Are A Part Of The Three . You Have Your Spiritual Body , Your Moratal Body , And Your Soul . All Three Arew Different , Yet They Are One And The Same In You . The Evil One And His Host Of Disagreeable ELOHEEM ( Black Or White ) Cannot Destroy EL YAHUWA

( ANU ) 'S RIGHT KNOWLDGE RIGHT WISDOM , AND RIGHT OVERSTANDING , And An Agreeable ELOHEEM Won't Destroy It . So When You See These Houses Of Worship Destroyed By Fire , Or Other Means , Don't Be Deceived For It Was Not A '' Holy Of Holies '' , And If It's Occupants Had Taught And Carried EL YAHUWA ( ANU) S RIGHT KNOWLDGE , It Might Not Have Been Destroyed . The Lamb Saith , '' I Am The Way ( The Way To The Kingdom ) . I Am The Truth ( The Truth Of That Way ) . I Am The Light ( The Light To Guide You ) .
The Cross Can Be Found In Two Places , One On Top Of The Churchs , And The Other On Top Of The Grave , The One On To Of The Churchs Is Where The Mentalty Dead Are , And The One On Top Of The Grave Is , Where The Physical Dead Lay .

It's Not The Things One Knows That Get Him Or Her In Trouble , Its The Things One Knows That Just Isn't So That Get Them In Trouble

Peace In The Lamb Is True-ly Wonderful
Unread

IssaEl21 is a jewel in the roughIssaEl21 is a jewel in the roughIssaEl21 is a jewel in the rough

No man cometh unto the father , But by me '' The Jesus of 2000 years ago saith '' Except your righteousness shall exceed the righteousness of the scribes and pharisees .

Ye shall in no was , See the kingdom of EL YAHUWA ( ANU ) , '' This is telling you , to practice only RIGHT KNOWLDGE . All eyes are in vain , Unless you proceed to practice RIGHT KNOWLDGE ,

The canaanites only partially practice The Torah , The Koran And man's Re - New Testament , And hath done so since they stole your heritage . They had the key to the kingdom ,

But EL YAHUWA , EL ELOH ( ANU , The YAHUWA OF The ELOHEEM ANUNNAQI Or The YAHWEHANS OF The 9Ether Or New Beings ) , Not only Exposed them when he sent me for '' His

'' People , But also block them . So the Canaanite practice of The Old Way is in vain , And they know it , And so is the Practice of all others unless , They come through me in this new covenant ;

And The Canaanites are not going to do that , for it will reveal them for the fakes that they are ( Revelation 2 ; 9 ) .

The Canaanites love to see Nubain people practicing The Old Way , The same as they do , And not proceeding further to the new . For they know that they are blocking their souls , Also , From the kingdom.

Revelation 2 ; 9 , And I Quote ; Surely , I Know About Your Tribulations And Your Poverty ; Always Begging For Money , Nevertheless You Are Rich In Blessing And Resources , And There Is Great Blasphemy Against You By Those Who Say ; Surely They Say They Are Of Judah And They Are Not Of Judah . They Are The Community Of The Physical Evil One , Reptilian Dragon , Nakhash Or Satan , Shaytaan Zuen < Right Translation In Greek By ; Dr . Malachi Z . York >

< Mistraslation For King James 1611 A.D. >
'' I KNOW THE WORKS , AND TRIBULATION , AND POVERTY ( BUT THOU ART RICH ) AND I KNOW THE BLASPHEMY OF THEM WHICH SAY THEY ARE JEWS , AND ARE NOT , BUT ARE THE SYNAGOGUE OF SATAN ''

They Are Liars , Thieves , And Murderers . They Are Pawns Of The Devil And The Children Of Hell . They Have No Morals Or Principles . How Can They Esape The Damnation Of Hell ? '' I '' Will Make Them To Bow Down At The Feet Of My People , And To Know That I Have Loved Them , ''

THE LAMB SAITH , '' Pastors and Priests , Imams , Are profane . For doctrine , The teach the laws of man . And not the laws of EL YAHUWA ( ANU ) , Woe shall be unto him that will not teach Right Knowldge Wisdom And Overstanding . Woe shall be unto the preachers that shall scatter the sheep of my pasture with The False Doctrine Of Man , ''

THE LAMB SAITH , '' Ye Shall Know The Truth , And The Truth Shall Make Ye Free '' Show '' My People '' Their transgression , And the house of Jacob son of Isaac and Rebecca their wickedness , Repent Ye , And be washed in the name of THE MOST HIGH For the remission of your sins , And Ye shall receive the fift of ELOHEEM The wages of sin is death , But the gift of El yahuwa ( anu ) Is Eternal Life , ''

Romans 6 ; 23 ,
OP - SE - NEE - ON ( CHARGE ) FOR HAM -AR - TEE - AH ( SINFULLNESS ) IS THAN'AT - OS ( DEATH ) ; BUT THE GIFT OF THE THEH'OS ( ELOHEEM ) IS AHEE-O'NEE ( EVERTLASTING ) LIFE EN ( BY WAY OF ) EE - AY - SOOCE ( YASHU'A ) KHRIS-TOS ( ANOINTED MESSIAH ) OUR KOO-REE-OS ( MASTER )

The Charge For Sinfulness Is Death But The Gift Of The Eloheem Is Everlasting Life By Way Of Jesus The Anointed Messiah , Our Master . < Right Translation In Greek By ; Dr, MALACHI Z . YORK

( Mistranslation For King James 1611 A.D. )
'' FOR THE WAGES OF SIN IS DEATH ; BUT THE GIFT OF GOD IS ETERNAL LIFE THROUGH JESUS CHRIST OUR LORD . ''
The Cross Can Be Found In Two Places , One On Top Of The Churchs , And The Other On Top Of The Grave , The One On To Of The Churchs Is Where The Mentalty Dead Are , And The One On Top Of The Grave Is , Where The Physical Dead Lay .

It's Not The Things One Knows That Get Him Or Her In Trouble , Its The Things One Knows That Just Isn't So That Get Them In Trouble

Unread

THE LAMB SAITH , '' Oh Ye Priests , Imans This Commandment Is For You . '' I'' Will Curse Your Seed , '' I '' Will Curse Your Blessing , '' I '' Will Sent Dung Among Your Faces , And make you contemplate before all people , For the priest's Lips should keep knowldge , But you have departed out of '' My way '' And have caused many to stumble at '' My law '' , And you have been partial in the 'Law '' , The false laws and doctrine of the land , And so many false so-called religions ,

Has brought many to turn their facrs from EL YAHUWA ( ANU ) , And the true ways of The ELOHEEM , Even to the extent of denying , And cursing the very EL ( ANU ) That created them , And gave of his life in the form of wind . His Holy Soul To Save Them , And bring the truth to them , You fall into the traps of The Canaanites , And other enemies , And then , When you find that you have been Misled . You blame the Scriptures , And EL YAHUWA But it is not The Scriptues , Nor The ELOHEEM , Which had misled you . It is those who you choose to believe and follow , Who tell you that they are EL YAHUWA , And are bringing you The word of EL YAHUWA .

Since the first stripping of The Scriptures , By the original Canaanites , The Scriptures has been tampered with many times by rulers who sought to better control your people , And secure their Ignorance . The portion of the scriptures that you do have , have been made to appear to repeat , And contradict itself , And to confuse the reader . The So-Called Devil , And other enemies have done A good job in destroying EL'S True People --- The 9 Ether New Being ( Nubians ) . And keeping them Ignorant to the truth , But it will do them no good , For whether your people accept it or not . They will know The Truth .

AS THE LAMB SAITH , Who you call the devil has done such A good job , that if it were possible they would fool even the very '' Elect '' Matthew 24 ; 24 . But they will find that they cannot , And have not , Fooled the '' Elect '' , The ELOHEEM ANUNNAQI And they will wish that they had never attempted to mock EL YAHUWA By destroyg his true people . The Nubians .

THE LAMB SAITH , Prepare Ye A slaughter , For the transgressions and Iniquites of The Canaanites against your forefathers , And mothers , For '' My '' people '' shall not go Un-Avenged . Unite ye together , Learn the truth , And prepare for it . You look to the Canaanites , And the leaders of the land , To bring about peace , And happiness and equality and justice , And Whatever else you want , But you look in vain . There is no peace under the rule of the evil one and his helpers . If you were aware of the prophecy , You would know this . You may as well learn the truth , And prepare for what is to come , For there is nothing you , nor your learders , Not anyone else , Can do to stop the prophecy , And if you are not of the truth , You will not be prepared and you won't know what is happening , Or which way to turn . You will be destroyed in it . As many of you will be anyway , For you choose man . rather than EL YAHUWA , Bringing about your swift destruction .

Here Are Some Question And Answers Which Will Help You In Gaining RIGHT KNOWLDGE , RIGHT WISDOM AND RIGHT OVERSTANDING , Of The Truth . Can You Say That You Are Being Taught This ? If You Are Then You Are On The Right Track . But If You Aren't , You Better Know Now , And See Where It Is That You Are Going , And Who You Are Going With .

You are The NEW - BEING - Or NUBIAN race , of Ptahite origin , Meaning that you are the ditect seed of the original 9 Ether Woolly - Haired Ptahite or Pygmies ( The Original Genus - Homo , Who evolved from the water 19 Million years Ago who are the offspring of 9 Ether ,Possessing an agreeable nature ) .

The Ptahites ( The original Dark , Brown , Reddish people with 9Ether Woolly - Hair , And Red Eyes are the first and only people that were Created ( Khalaq In Aramic [ Hebrew - ] And In Ashuric / Syraci [ Arabic ] ) .

Year Etheric Creation took place 76 Trillion years ago out of Triple Darkness . This is your Creme History when you were ELOHEEM ANUNNAQI , Etheric Being in Air Pockets in The Form Of Gases , While in the process of making and Creating This Universe where you reside as Angelic Beings ,

Unread

Called Spiritual ELOHEEM ANUNNAQI , Now you are Physical ELOHEEM ANUNNAQI , You existed long before The Procreation In Gan ( The Enclosed Garden Of Delight ) Called Eden , Where ZAKAR ( Adam at age 21 , And Nekaybaw ( Eve ) At age 18 , Were placed by The ELOHEEM ANUNNAQI , When The Planet TIAMAT ( QI Or Earth ) Was to be ( Refilled or Replenished ) 49,000 Years Ago .

Nekaybaw ( Eve ) Daughter Of Ptah And Anath Geneis 1 ; 27
Zakar ( Adam ) Son Of Atum And Lillith Genesis 1 ; 21

GAN Was located in the heart of what is known today as Arabia , Or Asia Which means '' Orient '' . Thus making you The Original Orientals or Asiatic man , Children of ANU The Most High , Seed of The ELOHEEM ANUNNAQI , Children Of El ,

The Por-Creation Of This New Being ( Adama Meaning '' Of The Ground ) Took Place At A Place Called KODESH , Later Called Salaam , 49 , 000 Years Ago , Gad ( Enclosed Garden Of Delight . Became Known As Mu - And Later Atlantis .

So You , The Nubian , Are A New Being From Adamites To A New Being , Enosite And Your Evolutionary Ancestors Are The Personifcation Of The Oniginal Creative Forces , The 9 Ether ANUNNAQI eLOHEEM ( Refer To Nuwau - Bu Scroll # 42 )

How Many Races Are There And Who Are They ? There Are Really Only Three Races Nubian , Albino And Edomite . After The Flood Of Noah , The World Was Repopulated By His Three Sons Who Were Shem ( Nubians Who Are Classified As Negroid ) , Ham ( Albino , Classified As Caucasoid ) And Japheth ( Edomites Are Classified As Monogoloid ) By This I Mean That The Albino And Edomites Came Out Of Their Seeds .

Shem Son Of Noah And Namah Genesis 5 ; 32 ..
Ham Son Of Noah And Namah Gensis 5 ; 32 .....

Shem Father The Tribes Throughout The Land Of Nubia , Ham Fathered The Asiatic Pale Men ( The Descendants Of Canaan ) Who Lived In The Caves Of Asia And Japeth Fathered The Asiatie Red Man ( Red And Yellow Races Of The Orientals , Called Edomites ) Who Descended From Esau The Twin Brother Of Jacob . However , These Three Races Did Derive From The Original Ptahites , The Mongrel Nations Or Mixed Breeds , Were Derived From The Mixture Of These Three Races , So , There Are Many ..

Nationalites , But Only Three Races , However , The Ptahites Is Your Seed And Are The Mothers And Fathers Of All , For You Are As Old As The Sun , Moon , And Stars , Although There Are Many Dark Brown Nations Of People That Are In Existence , All Dark Brown People Are Not Of The Ptahite Heritage , What You Must Remember Is That There Were Beings From Other Planets That Either Visited Or Resided Here On The Planet Earth , For Example ;

The Nephilians ( Nodites ) Race Whose Language Was Sanskrit , Were 7 - 9 Feet Tall Dark Brown , Malevolent Or Disagreeable Beings Who Were Cast Out From ORION To The Planet Earth ; They Resided In A Place Called Nod Near The Tigris And Euphrates River . The Hindus Who Were Dark Skinned People With Goat Like Straight Hair Also Resided In The Land Of Nod , You See , By The Time Zakar ( Remember ) Who Was An Adam '' Of The Reddish Brown Ground '' , And Nekaybaw ( Tribal Leader ) Who Was Hawwah '' The Mother Of All Living '' Were Bred ,

Many Beings Had Come From Different Galaxies And Constellations To TIMAT . These Beings Were Agreeable And Disagreeable ( Refer To Baptism Ceremony , Scroll # 51 ) ZAKAR ( Remember ) And NEKAYBAW ( Tribal Leader Were The Original Brown Germs . The Albino Was Gragted Out Of Them By Way Of A Curse Placed In The Genes Thousand Of Years Later .

This Is The Origin Of The Real Graftation Of The Black And Brown Man Into The Yellow And Red Edomites , And Into The White , The White Is Really The Albino Canaaites . ..So The Head Of The ELOHEEM ANUNNAQI Who Was Responsible For The Making Of A Disagreeable Race , Was Creating An Evil One ,

Weak And Wicked Out Of The Pure Seed , And Giving It The Power To Rule For 6,000 Years ; From The Year 4000 B.C. Which Is The Birth Of The Canaan , The Adam Of The Canaanites , Down To The Year 1 B.C. Then On Up To Now , Which Is The Year 1995 A.D. Add 4000 And 1995 , You Get 5995 , Giving The Evil Ones' Rule Only 5 More Years Before His 6000 Years Are Up .

He Is The Canaanite .. Symbolically Called Jacobite , Who Was To Bite At Your Heel
( Genesis 3 ; 15 ) , And He Calls Himself A Jew , Saying He Is The Original Israelite Or Hebrew Which Is Your Righful Birthright Or Blessing . But Like Jacob , He Stole Your Birth Right .

Genesis 3 ; 15 , And I Quote ;
WA ( AND ) I WILL SHEETH ( PLACE ) AY - BAW ' ( HATRED ) BANE ( BETWEEN ) YOU AND ISH - SHAW ' HA ( THE FEMALE LIVING BEING , [ NAMED NEKAYBAW , EVE ] ) , AND BANE ( AMONGST ) YOUR ( HAYLAL ; THE EVIL ONE ) ZAW'- RAH ( YIELDING SEED , OFFSPRING , DESCENDANTS ) AND HER ( EVE'S ) ZAW - RAH ( YIELDING SEED , OFFSPRING , DESCENDANTS ) IT WILL SHOOF ( BRUISE ) YOUR ROSHE ( HEAD LEADERSHIP ) , AND YOU WILL SHOOF ( BRUISE ) ITS AW - KABE ' ( HEEL )

And I Will Arouse Hatred In The Midst Of Your Descendants And Eve's ( Nekaybaw's ) Descendants , Your Hate Will Be Cunning And Conniving As To Approach From The Lower Heel As A Snake When It Bites , And Their Hate Will Be To Bruise Your Heads , ( Right Translation In Aramic ( Hebrew ) By Dr . Malachi Z . York

( Mistranslation For King James 1611 A.D. )
'' AND I WILL PUT ENMITY BETWEEN THEE AND THE WOMAN , AND BETWEEN THY SEED AND HER SEED ; IT SHALL BRUISE THY HEAD , AND THOU SHALT BRUISE HIS HEEL .

This symbolic Jacob as mentioned , some think is The ELOHEEM ANUNNAQI Izraa'el Also known as ENQI , The Son Of ANU As recorded in The Cuneiform Tablets . Yet Jacob ( Yaaqob ) In Aramic ( Hebrew ) Spelled this way '' Yakub'el With A ( K ) Is symbolic of the wise Scientist . This wise Scientist had 720 Degrees of Knowledge , Wisdom , And Overstanding . That why it said he had The Head the size of two men because he had 360 Twice .

Unread

ENQI angelic name would be Izraa'el Meaning '' Ascend To El '' And called '' The Eloheem Of Death '' . He was the head of the Four Scientist ( NERGAL , ARISHKEGAL NINTI ) . Who were responsible for the grafting , Or breeding of The original Dark Brown Gene called Zakar ( Adam ) Of the Watusi Trible ( Disagreeable ) , And Light Brown Gene called Nekaybaw ( Eve ) of the Ptahite Tribe
( Agreeable ) .

Enqi Son Of Anu And Id

While experimenting with the genes of Atum and Lillith ( The Rulers Of The Watusi or Cuthite Tribe ) , And the genes of Ptah and Anath ( The Rulers Of The Ptahite ( Pygmy Or Kushite Tribe ) . The discovered that One Gene had A Magnetic Attraction ( Which Is The Agreeable ) , And the other one didn't ( Which Was The Disagreeable ) .

Ptah , Ruler Of The Ptahites ( Pygmies )
Anath , Ruler Of The Ptahites ( Pygmies )
Atum Leader Of The Watusi ( Atumites )
Littith Leader Of The Watusi ( Atumites ) .

The Disagreeable Beings were attracted to The Agreeable Beings . This Magnetism is represented by the will , Which is found in all Nubians . Out of these combinations of Genes , The Weak and Wiscked Gene was To Be Grafted out by having 2 Sets of Twins ; One Positive Son Abel , And One Negative Daughter Aqlimiyah ; One Negative Son , Cain And One Positive Daughter , Lubuwdah , Abel was to Marry Labuwdah , And Cain was to Marry Aqlimiyah . This Way They Would Be Able To Breed Out The Evil or Disagreeable Gene . However , This Plan Dissatisfied The Nature Of Cain .

Abel The Agreeable Son Of Adam And Eve
Aglimiyah The Disagreeable Daughter Of Adam And Eve
Cain The Disagreeable Son Of Adam And Eve
Labuwdah Agreeable Daughter Of Adam And Eve

Next the wise Scientist planned that The Evil Or Disagreeable Gene would manifest out of The Genes Physically And Mentally , And it did just that by way of Ham , Son Of Noah , And His Curse Of Leprosy As stated in Genesis 9 ; 25 , Which is The Physical Manifestation Of Leprosy Or Weak Genes Of The Albino Race , Called The Europeans .

In this vers it says . '' Cursed Be Canaan ; A Servant Of Servants Unto His Brethren '' Leprosy Manifested through Ham who had Married A Woman from the land of Nod Which was where Nakhash ( The Whisperer , ) A leader of A Tribe Of Human Reptilians And His Follower ( 200 - In All - Nephilians [ Fallen ] Went to when they were cast out of The 6th Star Constellation Called ORION NOD ( Originally Called NUD ) Was A City that NUDIMMUD ( ENQI ) , Son Of AN ( ANU ) , Set up and invited all The Hindu Deities and beings from other Galaxies such as The ARCTURIANS From ARCTURUS STAR In The BOOTES Constellation , Who Came In Their VIMAANAS '' Flying Machines''

Ham's Son Canaan was The First Human Albino With Woolly Hair But His Genes Were Defected From The Gene Of The ARCTURIANS Who Also Mixed With The People Of Nod . This Defective Gene Resulted In A Thinner Texture Of Hair As Mentioned In Leviticus Chapter 13 And 14 And Where Their Albinism Is Called Leprosy .

Canaan Son Of Ham And Haliyma

Albinism Is The Lack Of Coloration In The Eyes Hair And Pigmentation Of The Skin , And Is What Canaan And His Offspring Were Referred To In The Bible , Canaanites
( Genesis 10 ; 18 ) Of Which Most Of The Tribes Became What Is Called Caucasians Today . The Europeans Rules And Regulation On The Control Of The Birth Rate And The Laws Of Genocide , Gene - Cide , Or Genetic Suicide , Done By Way Of Doctors , Nurses And Cremators ( Called In Modern Time '' The Protocol , The Learnt Elders Of Zion '' , And In Ancient Days '' The Code Of Hammurabi ''

The Europeans Exalt Ham , And Calls Him '' Their Rabbi '' Meaning '' Their Lord Or Baal'' ( Because He Is Their Father ) , Working Together To Supplant Themself As Jews Or Jacobites In Your Place . He Is The Creation Of The Albino Out Of Those Created In Triple Darkness The Dark - Skinned ( New Beings ) . Yakub Spelled With '' K '' , And Yaqub Spelled With A '' Q '' Are Two Different People .

What Was The Grafting Referring To That Jacob Did In Genesis 29 ; 35 ?
This grafting is referring to Jacob's ( Son Of Isaac ) Livestock by mating by mating the spotted with the unspotted , The spotted were to belong to him and the rest to his Father - In - Law , Laban . When Jacob went into Laban's ( Meaning '' As White As Milk '' , Who Is Also Called '' Laban The Syrian ) House to serve him seven years for the hand of his daughter Rachel , Jacob was tricked into marrying Laban's elder daughter , Leah , He Had to serve another seven years for Rachel ( Genesis 29 ; 23 ) , Although she was the original one he wanted to marry , See The Holy Tablets Chapter Three .

Unread

Jacob Son Of Isaac And Rebecca ( Genesis 29 ; 9 )

Jacob spent an additional 6 years with his Father -In -Law / Uncle Laban breeding his sheep after twenty years of servitude , Jacob , Decided to leave the house of Laban to set up his own house , But when he left he took Laban's sheep , Which he gained through deception .

Rachel Daughter Of Laban ( Genesis 29 ; 6 )
Leah Daughter Of Laban ( Genesis 29 ; 16 )
Laban Son Of Bethuel And Ziklaq ( Genesis 29 ; 6 )

Laban had told Jacob he could have all the spotted sheep . Therefore , Jacob crossbred the sheep to make the majority of the sheep spotted . This included part pf his flock . The spotted sheep are also symbolic of the plague of leprosy which many appear as spots on the skin ( Called Liver Spots Which Is Most Apparent On Caucasians ) . This is The Graftation Spoken Of By Jacob Or Yaqub ; The breeding of sheep . In doing This Graftation Jacob deceived Laban and stole his sheep .

Is The Message Of The Messenger Right And Exact ?
The teaching regarding The Grafting of the devil is in The Book Entitled '' Message To A Black Man '' , Page 9 , Taught by the messenger The Honorable Elijah Muhammad When I Say The Message of the messenger is RIGHT AND EXACT , I'm speaking about The Essence of his message . Not every word that he taught the way he taught it . The Essence of his message was that you are the original owers of this earth . And that A Daevil Man Was Grafted Out Of You . To Rule For Not More Than 6,000 Years And Then When That Time Was Up , Allah would come in his own good time and remove this devil , And That You Would Live Hereafter In Freedom , Justice And Equality .

This is described as an original Black Man Of Asia , This part of The Message Was '' Right And Exact '' , Not A Mixed Black Man That's Right Knowledge . There is an Evil spell that was cast upon all The New Beings ( Nubians , The Woolly - Haired Ptahites ) For 6000 years by Zuen ( A Human Reptilian Called The Devil ) . This spell was cast for Enqi , The Son Of ANU .It is a spell of spiritual ingorance and racial blindess . Not knowing who the evil one is in his many shape and forms , Whether He Is In Black Skin Or In Yellow Skin Or In Red Skin , Or White Skin , His Real Name Is Haylal .

As A Serpent , You know him as Leviathan , For his followers , of all races are The True Concralers Of This Right Knowldge . Many people of your race are used as tools . However . If by chance you are one of those people who want RIGHT KNOWLDGE , WISDOM , AND OVERSTANDING
, Because you are tried of The Legends And Myths ( Refer To Mythology , Scrool # 35 ) And Want The Facts Beyond And Doubt ( Refer To What Is Nawau - Bu , Scrolls # 42 ) , Then You Must Be Ready To Read With An Open Mind ( Refer To The Mind , Scroll # 74 ) . Your Soul Will Speak To You And Tell You That They Want To Misinform You , Your Whole Family , And Your Whole Race , But Fear No Longer , For I , Malachi - Zodok ( Melchisedek ) Am Here ( Refer To The Scroll Of Malachi # 111 ) .

I Am Here To Clear Up All Of The Lies And Break The Spell Of KINGU That Has Entrapped Your Divine Potentials And Imprisoned Your Souls In Ignorance . I Also Give You Mistranslation ; So You Can Compare The Right Knowledge From The Trick Knowledge , These Are The Keys To Breaking The Spell Of Kingu .

Unread

Are There Different Types Of Albino ?
Yes there are other type of Albinos . Such as the Albino , Which came from the Brown Ape , The Albino Tiger , Which came from The Brown Tiger , Albino Roaches which came from The Brown Roaches . Its A Proven fact that The Albino come from The Color Brown Noah ( Utnaphistim ) Who was perfect in his Generation ( Genesis 6 ; 9 ) Had predicted the physical manifestation of Albinism after his Son Ham LQQked upon him with the thought of Sodomy ( Gen 9 ; 24 - 25 ) ( Refer To Sodom Misinterpreted , Scroll # 123 ) . From Ham's Son Canaan came The Canaanites , The Albino Race , The Curse Seed as previously Mentioned .

What Was The First Language Spoken ?
The ELOHEEM ANUNNAQI Pro-Created Nekaybaw ( Hawwah , Mother Of All Living ) during The Re-Birth of The Planet Earth ( Qi ) 49,000 Years ago . All being at first of The ELOHEEM ANUNNAQI Spoke one language . Until they ( ELOHEEM ) Confounded the tongue and cast them abroad the face of The Planet EAARTH , A language to each nation and A people for each tongue ( Genesis 11 ; 7 ) . The language was called Cuneiform .

Cuneiform was the first language spoken because that was the language spoken by the ELOHEEM ANUNNAQI .This language was then taught to those who lived on the white Nile and Blue Nile , Kemet Which Is Falsely called Egypt today . This was the language spoken by Nekaybaw Whose name also can be found in Genesis 1;27 Translated from Aramic ( Hebrew ) As '' Female '' Which means '' Tribal Leader '' . This is the Eve . Of your Bible's , True name . She was of the Pygmy Or Ptahite Tribe . The language spoken by Zakar ( Adam ) Of The Watusi Tribe , Whose true name can be found in Genesis 1 ; 27 Translated fromThe Aramic ( Hebrew ) As '' Male '' Which means '' Remember '' .

Was Ugart , From A land called Uruk ( Nod ) , Which is a combination of Cuneiform and Hindu . This was the language of those who lived along The Tigris And Euphrates Rivers , Called UR Of Chaldea . UR Meaning '' Fire Or Flame '' And Chaldea Meaning '' Demon People '' . ( From this language is where Accadian was derived ) . Accadian came about from the joining of the two tribes , Pygmy and Watusi .Adamic is the first language , After the Reconstruction of The Planet Earth , 14 Million Years Ago . This language is a dialect of Cuneiform Which was also spoken by the people of Ptah And his wife Anath ,

The rulers of The Pygmy Tribe . The Holy Tablets of The Pygmy Tribe called The Enuma Elish , Which was also written in Cuneiform . Later it was copied into what's called Genesis ( The First Two Chapters ) . As previously mentioned , The Watusi Tribe , Spoken Ugarit . Ugarit , Now known as Ras Shamara , Was An Ancient City North Of Syria . It's language was Phoenician which was written in Cuneiform . It was also the language spoken by Zakar's ( Adam's ) Father , Atum And Mother Lillith , The Chief's of The Watusi Tribe .

These people had A Tablet called The Gilgamesh Tablets , Which was written in Cuneiform Also . They got there by being chased across The Arabian desert for causing mischief and shedding blood while living among the holy family . They caused so much trouble they were put out and made to live among the Two Hundred Fallen Angelic Beings Who were also cast out ( From ORION ) And were living in A land called Uruk ( Nod ) . Ugarit is the language of the inhabitants of Nud ( Nod ) , Which is where the word Nude comes from because Nod was A Nudist Camp . The 200 Fallen ELOHEEM Spoke Accadian , Which like Persian , Is an old Indo - Aryan Tongue from which the Prakrits A popular dialects of northern and central India , Arising from or connected with Sanskrit , And forming a link between Sanskrit and The Modern Indic language like Urdu used by Muhammadites of India which is from The Persian script called Farsi , And Hindu Arabic Language , And the Modern Indo -

Aryan language came . Sanskrit continues to be A learned and Sacred language in India to the present day ( Refer To First Language , Scroll # 27 ) .

The Holy Tablets Chapter Of Disagreeableness , Tablet 1 ; 14 , And I Quote ; SO HE WAS CAST OUT OF ORION AND HIS JINNS WERE CAST OUT WITH HIM AND SCATTERED AMONG THE DIFFERENT GALAXIES .

So , just as all Homo -Sapiens ( Human Beings ) came from ELOHEEM ANUNNAQI , All language came from The Cuneiform language , The Hebrew Language , Remaind to those Hebrew who were faithful to The Most High , And of which The ELOHEEM ANUNNAQI Made A convenant with for their seed throughout their generations through Noah . The Israelites addition did not come until later . The world teaches that Adam And Eve Were Caucasians , And that even the Angelic Beings ( ELOHEEM ANUNNAQI ) Are Caucasians , But the scriptures will tell you differently . Actually , You own Mind should tell you differently when you lokk at the walls in Egypt to see the original Ptahites . Dark Brown , Woolly - Haired , 9 Ether Beings .

Unread

The Scriptures also tell you that the complexion of The Flesh Of Jesus Of 2000 Years ago , Was and is Like Brass , After it has been Burned in The Furnace ; And has hair like Lamb's wool . And Eyes like Flames of Fire . Now , If you can make this description to be that of A Straight -Haired Pale Man , Let Me know how you do it ; And you say he was God . Have you ever Burned Brass In Fire ? Try It ; And see what color you get . And Lamb's Wool is not long and straight . And if you were to look at any very Dark Skinned Person you will see that their eyes are normally red when A person looks Pale , He / She is automatically assumed to be Ill or something wrong with Him / Her .

When any animal or called an Albino . They became Albino from Their original color . The Albino who came from man , Is A Kind of man , or as he's called mankind . Do you believe your creator to be thus ? In the very beginning , When The Planet Earth was created 24 Billion years ago , From what is called the ''Big Bang , '' On The Sun which was created 93 Billion years ago , Everything was perfect , The dirt was Pure and Rich . The Black The Dirt , The Pure And Richer It Is And The Better It Will Grow Any Seed , Even You , Who Came From Water To Dirt , Are grown which is what ''Adam'' , Really means '' Of The Dark Reddish Brown Ground '' You can not produce anything from Pale Dirt or sand .

But concerning the replenishing of life on The Planet Earth , The Scriptures also state The ELOHEEM , ANUNNQAI Said that they Fashioned Adama in their Image ( Genesis 1 ; 26 ) Thus , When you look at you , You are LQQking At ELOHEEM ANUNNAQI Image . Gods Image Is Not That Of The Canaanites which is of A Degenerate Gene , Or Idols And Images Of Birds , Beasts , Serpents , Moons , Star , Etc One of the reasons that you are made to believe that these new bred Souls called
Adam and Eve came only from The Sea , And other sources , Is to Eliminate the fact that they came from Dirt and the Water . They know that eventually people will begin to realize That Healthy Dirt Is Dark Brown And When You Add Water To It , Get Even Darker .

So then , Let's LQQk at the color Black for A moment Black is assumed to be the color of Darkness and everyone is led to believe that Black is A Negative Color . However , Black or Darkness is from whence everything came . What I mean is that in Genesis 1 ; 2 , It states and I quote ; ... And Darkness Was Upon The Face Of The Deep And The Spirit Of God Moved Upon The Face Of The Water '' .
Then in the 3rd Verse It States And I Quote ; And God Said Let There Be Light ... So in actuality light came from darkness , Then that means you are Saying that light , And everything in existence , came from something negative Black comes from nothing mortal , But everything and everyone mortal and earthly , Comes from Black . And when people pass on from this world , They return to Black Dirt , Regardless of what color they may be . The Caucasian Race are descendants of the original Canaanite
( Albinos ) who resided in The Caucasus Mountains where Canaan and his wife Salha gave birth to 11 Sons Who In Time Bred With Animals , And This Is Why They Are The Breeders Of Lice , Nats And Dandruff , Hust As Animals Are .

( Salha Wife Of Canaan )
They Are Carriers Of All Kinds Of Deadly Germs Which Are Also Attributed To The Disease Leprosy .

The Names Of Cannan 11 Sons And Their Wives
1 . Sidon ( Tsee-Done ) Fortified - Wife , Ginna
2 . Heth ( Khayth ) The Terrible - Wife , Sybele
3 . Jebus ( Yeb -Oos ) Desolate - Wife , Shaloma ( Shah - Loo -Mah ) Peaceful
4 . Amorite ( Em - O-Ree ) Mountain - Wife , Dina ( Dee - Nah ) Indebt
5 . Girshashite ( Ghir - Gaw - Shee ) Rough Ones - Wife , Qamar ( Kam - Ar ) Moon - Light
6 . Hivite ( Kwiw-Wee ) Tent Dwellers - Wife Zaynab ( Zay - Neeb ) Fornicator
7 . Arkite ( Ar - Kee ) Those Who Sweat - Wife , Amma ( Amm -Mah ) My Nation
8 . Sinite ( Ciyniy ) Yearly - Wife , Zillah ( Ztil -Lah ) Show Down
9 .Arvadite ( Ar -Waw - Dee ) Desires - Wife Sadaw ( Tsa -Daw ) Wronged
10 . Zemarite ( Tsem - Aw - Ree ) Counsel - Wife Sakina ( Saa - Kee -Nah ) Hot Wind
11. Hamathite ( Kham - Awth ) Blackness - Wife Bada'a ( Ba - Da -Ah ) Whiteness

Unread

Nubians were commanded by The Most High Not To Mix Their Seed With The Canaanites
( Genesis 24 ; 1-4 ) Because once you Mix Your Seed With A Canaanite Of The Recessive Gene, You Take A Canaaite Of The Revessive Gene , You Take That Chance Of Your Children Possessing Or Carrying Degenerative Genes As Is What Happened In The Case Of Ham. Ham's Wife Haliyma Was The Daughter Of Skukar An Enoshite ( The Brother Of Lamech ) And Anis Who Was A Cuthite From The Land Of Nod , Was Already Impregnated With A Disagreeble Seed Canaan , Ham's Fourth Son , Who Was Born On The Ark , This Ark ( Tebah Which Means Vessed ) , Was Actually An Aircraft That Hovered Above The Water During The Flood Of Noah ( Untafishtim ) ( Refer To Let's Talk About The End , Scroll # 70 ) .

Abraham Also Forbade The Mixing Of His Seed With The House Of Canaan ( Genesis 24 ; 3 ) And Isaac Forbade Mixing His Seed With The House Of Canaan ( Genesis 28 ; 1 ) , Thus , They Made It A Law For All Their Descendant , Even Up Until This Day . So That Means That You Were Forbidden To Intergrate With Them .

What Became Of Canaan And His Descendants ?
Canaan as you know was the first Albino . Therefore , He was shunned among his own people because he lacked pigmentation and the normal eye coloring , Which made them Weaker and Sensitive to the sun light . Canaan Took his wife Saalha and went up into The Caucasus Mountains To Live Because The Cold Climate Was Conducive To His Disease . The Caucasus Mountains Are Just Behind Haran . In The U.S.S.R. ( Russia ) , Between The Black Sea And The Caspian Sea And Is Where The Name Caaucasian Comes From . Caucasian Is Defined As '' A Member Of A Racial Group Or Its Descendants , Originally Inhabiting The Caucasus Mountain Area . Thier Complexion Varies From Light To Very Dark Skin Hue With Straight Dog - Like Hair '' .

Caucasian Is Also A Compound Word Which Consist Of The Words '' Caucus '' Meaning '' Dead '' And '' Asian '' Meaning '' Race '' . ..
In Time , The Canaanites Descended To The Level Of An Animal , Eating Raw Carcasses , Walking On All Four And Mingling Freely With Animals Which Resulted In The First Of The Canaanites Being Half Human , And Half Animal That Crawled On All Four , And They Were Savage , Wild , And Inhuman . They Were What Is Called . The Cave People , Later Called Java Man From Javan Son Of Japeth Who Mixed In With Them Also ( Genesis 10 ; 2 ) .

( Javan Son Of Japheth And Ifat Genesis 10 ; 2 )

The Java Man Was Short And Walked In A Stooped Position ,

( Java Man Son Of Javan )
This Java Man Is The Same As The Sons Of Java Who Mixed With The Hivites , The Seed Of Canaan , Java ( Meaning '' Clay '' ) Is The Son Of Japeth , And Is Called The Father Of The Greeks . Javan = Ionian Or Greece . '' Iaon '' , Or '' Ionian '' Is A General Term , In The Holy Scriptures For The Greeks And Is The Location Of Java's Descendants . When It Was Time For Abraham Go Into The Land Of Canaan He Found That There Was So Much Filth , That He Had To Breed And Animal ( The Swine ) That Would Be Able To Clean Up The Filth Of The Dead , Diseased Carcasses And Survive , Before He Could Begin To Civilizes Them .

In The Process , Many Of The Canaanite's Babies Were Eaten . This Is Why You Hear The Canaanites Make The Remark That , '' The Pigs Ate Up Their Brothers '' , And The Reason The Canaanites Refer To Abraham As Being Their Father , And Even Called Their God '' Adonal '' Meaning '' Master '' , A Title Used By Sarah Wife Of Abraham , For Him . The Results Of Tis Curse Has Well Justified Itself . For Today , Nations That Were Once Pure Dark Nubians Are Disintegrating Into What Is Termeds As '' A Melting Pot's

Abraham Son Of Terah And Nuna ( Genesis 17 ; 5 )
Sarah Daughter Of Terah And Aiydah ( Genesis 17 ; 5 )

And The Blame Can't Be Put On Intergration , Your People Are Continuing To Do It On Their Own Will , Not Realizing What They Are Doing . I Came To Live On The Planet Earth As Man , In Order To Bring The Truth To You ( Refer To Man From Planet Rizq , Scroll # 80 ) . The Canaanites Are In The Process Of Producing A Superior Race , The Aryan ( Old Persian Meaning Noble ) Nation , A '' New World Order '' And It Does Not Include People Of Color Which Goes Back As Far As The Hitler Regime ( Refer To Mission , Scroll # 82 )

They Are The People Who Were Called Aryans By Historians And Were The Sub-Tribes Of Amorites Who Had Migrated In Groups Over A Period Of Time From Their Home In The Caucasus Area And The Area Of Mesopotamia Or Aram - Naharaim . These Are The Ones Who Followed Nimrod . At One Time You Could Not Help Yourself , Sexual Integration Was Forced Upon You , With Any People . But Now You Don't Have That Excuse . Whatever You Do And Whoever You Do It With Is Your Responsibility And Therefore , You Will Suffer The Consequences . You Can Call It Prejudice , Raceism Or Whatever You Choose .

The Facts Speak For Themselves . Soon There Will Be No Such Thing As Race Or Color Because There Is A Special Project Underway Which Is Greared Toward Lepardizing Your Race By Changing Your Hair , Color And Features . And The Results Will Introduce A New Race Or Neutral Race Where You Won't Be Able LQQk At A Person And Tell Their Nationality . All Trace Of Your Woolly Hair And Nubian Features Will Be God .

Unread

Were The Canaanites The Only Race Of Disagreeable Beings ?
No , Before Them , Were Black - Skinned Disagreeable ELOHEEM Who Were The Evil Ones . If Your Go Back To Your Bible You Will See That Evil Existed Before The Birth Of Canaan Which Was Why The Flood Of Noah Occurred In The First Place Because '' Every Imagination Of The Thoughts Of His Heart Was Only Evil Continually '' ( Genesis 6 ; 5 ) . Also Zakar's Tribe , The Watusi Was A Disagreeable Tribe . As Was Previously Stated The Watusi Tribe Was A Mixture Of The Ptahites And The Nephillians ( The 200 Fallen Eloheem Who Were Also Black ) Which Makes Zakar Disagreeable Who Was Also Made From The Adamah , The Dark Reddish Brown Ground .

How Was The Earth Re-Populated ?
The First Time The Earth Was Re- Pop ulated Was By The Mating Between Close Relations , As In The Case Of Cain And Abel Marrying Their Twin Sisters . This Was Not Because They Were The Only People Existing On The Planet . It Was For Breeding Purposes . However , Mating Betwen Close Relations Was A Common Practice In Order To Keep A Tribe From Becoming Extinct And It Still Practiced Today For Those Who Do Not Adhere To The Laws Of Religion . This Was Necessaey In The Beginning , But After A Certain Point , It Was Forbidden According To The Law Of Leviticus Chapte 18 ,

Leviticus Chapte 18 , And I Quote ; 1. And the Lord spake unto Moses, saying, 2. Speak unto the children of Israel, and say unto them, I am the Lord your God. 3. After the doings of the land of Egypt, wherein ye dwelt, shall ye not do: and after the doings of the land of Canaan, whither I bring you, shall ye not do: neither shall ye walk in their ordinances. 4. Ye shall do my judgments, and keep mine ordinances, to walk therein: I [am] the Lord your God. 5. Ye shall therefore keep my statutes, and my judgments: which if a man do, he shall live in them: I [am] the Lord.

6. None of you shall approach to any that is near of kin to him, to uncover [their] nakedness: I [am] the Lord. 7. The nakedness of thy father, or the nakedness of thy mother, shalt thou not uncover: she [is] thy mother; thou shalt not uncover her nakedness. 8. The nakedness of thy father's wife shalt thou not uncover: it [is] thy father's nakedness. 9. The nakedness of thy sister, the daughter of thy father, or daughter of thy mother, [whether she be] born at home, or born abroad, [even] their nakedness thou shalt not uncover. 10. The nakedness of thy son's daughter, or of thy daughter's daughter, [even] their nakedness thou shalt not uncover: for theirs [is] thine own nakedness.

11. The nakedness of thy father's wife's daughter, begotten of thy father, she [is] thy sister, thou shalt not uncover her nakedness. 12. Thou shalt not uncover the nakedness of thy father's sister: she [is] thy father's near kinswoman. 13. Thou shalt not uncover the nakedness of thy mother's sister: for she [is] thy mother's near kinswoman. 14. Thou shalt not uncover the nakedness of thy father's brother, thou shalt not approach to his wife: she [is] thine aunt.

15. Thou shalt not uncover the nakedness of thy daughter in law: she [is] thy son's wife; thou shalt not uncover her nakedness. 16. Thou shalt not uncover the nakedness of thy brother's wife: it [is] thy brother's nakedness. 17. Thou shalt not uncover the nakedness of a woman and her daughter, neither shalt thou take her son's daughter, or her daughter's daughter, to uncover her nakedness; [for] they [are] her near kinswomen: it [is] wickedness. 18. Neither shalt thou take a wife to her sister, to vex [her], to uncover her nakedness, beside the other in her life [time]. 19. Also thou shalt not approach unto a woman to uncover her nakedness, as long as she is put apart for her uncleanness.

20. Moreover thou shalt not lie carnally with thy neighbour's wife, to defile thyself with her. 21. And thou shalt not let any of thy seed pass through [the fire] to Molech, neither shalt thou profane the name of thy God: I [am] the Lord. 22. Thou shalt not lie with mankind, as with womankind: it [is] abomination. 23. Neither shalt thou lie with any beast to defile thyself therewith: neither shall any woman stand before a beast to lie down thereto: it [is] confusion. 24. Defile not ye yourselves in any of these things: for in all these the nations are defiled which I cast out before you: 25. And the land is defiled: therefore I do visit the iniquity thereof upon it, and the land itself vomiteth out her inhabitants.