Exploding DNA Forums

Go Back   Exploding DNA Forums > Welcome To The Exploding DNA And Chat With The Gods Forums > Thoughts Of A Nuwaupian/God & Goddess

Notices

Thoughts Of A Nuwaupian/God & Goddess Express Yourself On Any Subject. Ideas, Suggestions, Solutions, Comments.

Unread
Grand Esteem Family Elder

Pa Neter Ra is on a distinguished road
Default Enlil and the World Order

Good be to you all,

En.Lil and the World Order

On this day, I dedicate this lesson in remembrance to all the Mother Nintis and Ninkis.

The relationship between gods and humanity has been a fundamental concept among the ancient ones of the lands of the civilized Kings throughout and throughin the Planet. The ancient arts, crafts, and gifts of civilization provided the foundation for various social, political, economic, and cultural institutions that we see today. For example, the 94 U.S. judicial districts are organized into 12 regional circuits (houses). The 94 to 12 relationship is the Schumann resonance for the Earth's background base frequency (94/12 = 7.833333 ad infinitum). The purpose of the judicial construct is to bond heaven and earth and thus establish one of the arts of civilization (ME), known as LAW (All Law). The ancient arts, crafts, and gifts of civilization made civilization promising and achievable. The ancient black headed people of ki.en.gir (land of the civilized kings) called these gifts of civilization ME. They were decrees gathered by the Enlil-ship and then handed down to the supervision and charge of the Ea-ship. The Enlil-ship and Ea-ship are offices of charge, responsibility, and care for the planet Earth by the royal and noble bloodlines of En.Lil and En.Ki. MEs are also traits and principles for guiding human conduct and conditions (e.g., Love, Truth, Peace, Freedom, and Justice). In light of this, the 101 questions of the Moorish Questionaire is an Octal base for the Number five, which is based on the five pointed star and the five principles of the Moorish Empire: Love, Truth, Peace, Freedom, and Justice. The arts, crafts, and gifts (MEs) can be transferred from one civilization to another, which explains the rise and fall of Nations.

The arts, crafts, and gifts of civilization are now in the hands of the rightful heirs of the planet Earth. It was in the year of the nines (AD 1999) when I solved the equation nine to the ninth power of nine, also known as the Nubian Number (i.e., the Golden Number). Its answer was revealed in AD 2000 as one of the gifts of civilization (ME). The opening and subsequent revealing of the Nubian Number’s 78 digit (13 x 6) sequence benchmarked the countdown to the New Sun. From AD 1999 to AD 2012, counts a 13 year period that had completed the transformation cycle. From the year AD 2003 to AD 2012 is a nine year count from when various vortices on planet Earth opened up and thus the product 9 x 13 = 117 = 1+1+7 = 9. The number nine is one of the gifts of civilization. The 78 digit sequence of the Nubian Number resonates with the Earth’s background base frequency, which is 7.8 cycles per second. This provided the adequate means to Mooring and to Berth the numeric code into the Earth’s (naasuwt) several atmospheres and thus giving it a down-to-earth appeal i.e. the bond heaven-earth (Dur.An.Ki), simply “As above, So Below.” Dur.An.Ki is the Horizon, which is the line or circle that forms the true boundary between earth and sky.

I am En.Me.Dur.An.Ki (chief of the decree where sky and earth meets); I am also known as Enoch, Hanokh, Idris, the 7th prince/chief of the planet Earth. My education in the heavens among the Sun Gods (Ishkur, Utu, and Shamash) has qualified and commissioned me to carry out the 7 arts and crafts of civilization as a means to uplift fallen humanity and to usher in unification of the Empire of the Sun and the Empire of the Serpent.

Last edited by Pa Neter Ra; at 02:42 PM..