Exploding DNA Forums

Go Back   Exploding DNA Forums > Welcome To The Exploding DNA And Chat With The Gods Forums > Thoughts Of A Nuwaupian/God & Goddess

Notices

Thoughts Of A Nuwaupian/God & Goddess Express Yourself On Any Subject. Ideas, Suggestions, Solutions, Comments.

Unread
Administrator

Host-Maat RE Dedicated Family MemberHost-Maat RE Dedicated Family MemberHost-Maat RE Dedicated Family MemberHost-Maat RE Dedicated Family MemberHost-Maat RE Dedicated Family MemberHost-Maat RE Dedicated Family MemberHost-Maat RE Dedicated Family MemberHost-Maat RE Dedicated Family MemberHost-Maat RE Dedicated Family MemberHost-Maat RE Dedicated Family MemberHost-Maat RE Dedicated Family Member
Exclamation " For All Eyes Shall See Him" Rev. 1:7

ATTENTION

It's A Great Day Indeed

" FOR ALL EYES SHALL
SEE HIM "
(Rev.1:7)

Family,
Today on the
Montel Williams Show,
A panel of disagreeables has
launch a one sided,
bias attacked on the
Man Of The Hour,

This was
launched on nation wide on
ABC TV

To all those who makes a difference...
Expect world wide
Google, Yahoo, searches on
Malachi Z. York And
Nuwaupians.

Expect
curious souls, ordering our books
and CD's. Just to be pulled in by
RIGHT KNOWLEDGE

Expect,
A larger Nuwaubian membership
from around the world.

Expect
Montel William and his
Panel of evil to find a rapid decline
in their sorry lives.

Expect
all Nuwaupians
that went this way, and that way,
to unite because of this
Negative Press.
_________

These are prophesies being fulfilled.
And a blessing as well!!!

_________

A Multitude that no one can number,
is being raised to the truth.

9 mind dictates
That we need to take advantage of this.

So stay sharp and be prepared..
Because many are coming.

The devil has a plan

yet the Most High has a plan.

And Who Is The Bes Of Planners?

-Maat Re-

Last edited by Host-Maat RE; at 03:57 PM..
Unread
Family Member

shakeem718 is on a distinguished road

I looked all over to see if I could find a rebroadcast of the show or if someone happened to record the show an put it on youtube no luck.But i went to the montel williams show website it's not posted yet but there should be a transcript or dvd copy of that show available tommorow for a fee
Unread
Grand Esteem Family Elder

IssaEl21 is a jewel in the roughIssaEl21 is a jewel in the roughIssaEl21 is a jewel in the rough
Post Raahubaat Hau

Quote:
Originally Posted by admin-Maat Re View Post
ATTENTION

It's A Great Day Indeed

" FOR ALL EYES SHALL
SEE HIM "
(Rev.1:7)

Family,
Today on the
Montel Williams Show,
A panel of disagreeables has
launch a one sided,
bias attacked on the
Man Of The Hour,

This was
launched on nation wide on
ABC TV

To all those who makes a difference...
Expect world wide
Google, Yahoo, searches on
Malachi Z. York And
Nuwaupians.

Expect
curious souls, ordering our books
and CD's. Just to be pulled in by
RIGHT KNOWLEDGE

Expect,
A larger Nuwaubian membership
from around the world.

Expect
Montel William and his
Panel of evil to find a rapid decline
in their sorry lives.

Expect
all Nuwaupians
that went this way, and that way,
to unite because of this
Negative Press.
_________

These are prophesies being fulfilled.
And a blessing as well!!!

_________

A Multitude that no one can number,
is being raised to the truth.

9 mind dictates
That we need to take advantage of this.

So stay sharp and be prepared..
Because many are coming.

The devil has a plan

yet the Most High has a plan.

And Who Is The Bes Of Planners?

-Maat Re-

I saw the show and it was veryyyyyy one side-ed But that nature of beast Right

The Noble's Koran 3 ; 103 , And I Quote ; And hold on to the rope of Allah ( God ) AlToGether ; And do not be Separated ( BeCome Sects ) ; But remember Allah's ( God 's ) grace towards you . when you were enemies ( Judeans . Christians , Muslims ) and He made a bond between your hearts ; so you all came under his grace as brothers ; and you all were on the edge of the pit of fire . And he rescued you from it ; Thus , God does show you His clear signs , So that perhaps you all shall be rightly guided ..
The Cross Can Be Found In Two Places , One On Top Of The Churchs , And The Other On Top Of The Grave , The One On To Of The Churchs Is Where The Mentalty Dead Are , And The One On Top Of The Grave Is , Where The Physical Dead Lay .

It's Not The Things One Knows That Get Him Or Her In Trouble , Its The Things One Knows That Just Isn't So That Get Them In Trouble

Peace In The Lamb Is True-ly Wonderful
Unread
Family Member

Neb Nuba Re is on a distinguished road

Raahubaat Wa Hotep Hau

Yesterday Many Of Us Did Indeed & InTruth Phone The Montell Williams Show To Cite Or To Put On Notice The Fact That For The CBS Network To Air The Show & Discuse Our Master Teachers Case Is In Violation Of USC Code Title 42 Drafted Up 1983 & Updated 1985 & The Fact They Had No Right To Publicly Air Or Discuse Any Part Of A Case That Is Still In Motion Going Through The Appelet Process.

Many Of Us Also As Asked By A.E.O. Admin Stated Our Nuwaupian Name's City & Country Of Residence We Were Calling From & Were Calm & Polite When Doing So While Also Pointing Out The Fact That The Show Was Only Displaying Three Who Claimed These Events(Concocted uP)Happened Although There Are Nine People Listed In The Indictment That Say Nothing Ever Happened & They Too Wanted To Be On The Show To Tell This Truth.

Many Of Us Also Called Montels Legal Dept On 212 975 4601 To Voice Our Concerns As Well As E.Mailing Our Comments To sikryle@cbs.com & Other Things Pointed Out To Us By A.E.O. Admin To Mention When Calling.

AnyOne Wishing To Know More About How This Show Violated Our MasterTeachers Civil Rights Can E.Mail: info@hesinnocent.com c/o Dana Dixon Or Frederick Johnson.

Many Like Myself Currently Residing OverSea's Did'nt Boost The Show's Ratings By Watching It Live HowEver Sooner Or Later Networks In The U.K & Those Across Europe Will Try To Broadcast It.
It Has'nt Yet Made An Appearence On YouTube & The Likes HowEver Here's A Snippit Of The Show Broadcast Yesterday:
http://www.zshare.net/video/38449030165a98/
Unread
Family Member

First Montel:
http://www.zshare.net/video/38449030165a98/

And Now Sly Fox:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tCoAM7n5ZUE

HowEver;

In Perspective This Is Da Power Of Da Devil & Da Media Where In Their Arena There's No Reasoning Or Logic Involved Because They Lack Both These Qualities!

Expect To Hear & See More Of This Kind Of Thing From Them & Their Mentally Dead Negro Helpers HowEver As They Plot Scheme & Plan Their Next Moves Its Nothing Compared To What They'll Reap Upon Themselves As Da Full Power Of Da Bes Of Planners Unleashes!

They Always Gon Come Wit Da Hype & Its Only Da Gullable Gon Believe It Anyway !

We Were Taught By "Paa Neb Mustalameed" & Always Knew These Days Would Come As Their Time Has Reached Expiry Date(NOW) As Its That Very NOW Da Moment They Continue To Open Even Wider Da FloodGates Of Ignorance On To An UnQuestioning With Sound Right Reasoning Dumb Ass Deaf/Death & Blind Plantation Workin Masses!

There Is No Higher Than 9Mind As A Collective Our Very Thoths/Thoughts When Put InTo Motion Takes On Form, Shape, Weight, Color, Size & POWER As Da Demon Seed Try To Escape Their Pending
"Law Of Fate" !

Seek Right Knowledge Right Wisdom & Right Overstanding = Wu-Nuwaupu, Study Hard & Always Br Ready With Your 9Mind & Sword.(2 Edge That Is!)
Unread
Family Member

Partners Gatekeep Their Partners, Parents Gatekeep Their Children, Children Gatekeep Each Other, Neighbours Gatekeep Their Neighbours, Priest Gatekeep Their Believers While The MEDIA GateKeep The "Masses" !

We Are Born To Loving Parents Who Tell Us 4+5=9, Then Through Education Or More To The Point "Etited Dictation" We Are Told This 4 & 5 = 45, The So-Called Teachers Tell Us 4 And 5 Is 45, In University The Professors Who "Profess" To Know Also Tell Us This Four Accompanied By Five Aquate's To Fourty Five & Then The MEDIA Constantly Confirms That 4+5=45 Because Now Thats The 'Norm' They Blindly & Slavishly Serve & Promote To The Masses Who Believe The Same Because They Have Been Through The Same Systematic System Of BeLief !

In Those Circumstances Of Waiting Blindly To Be Told Things Is It Any Wonder That Millions Of Our People Just Cant Be Bothered To Realise With Their Real Eye The Real Lies & That The Simple Truth Beyond A Doubt & Using Sound Right Reasoning Four Plus Five Sums uP To NINE.

Now Ya'll May Be Thinking Whats The Flippin Point Eye'm Trying To Make Here Well Let Me Keep It Real Basic & Simple: As Long As People & That Includes Some Within Choose To Constantly Think In 3rd Dimensional Paterns They Will Only Conclude That There Is:
1/A Their Truth.
2/B Our Truth.
3/C The Truth.
How Flippin Limited Is That When You Could Consider Thinking OutSide The Box/Norm To Realise "Paa Hagug Izu Hagug"/The Truth Is Truth.

With All Eye'v Said Please Overstand Eye Was''nt Even Really Trying To Make A Point In The First Place & The Reason Eye Was'nt Really Trying To Make A Point In The 1st Place Is As Ah Nuwaupian Taught By The Master Teacher & His Many Works One Who Set An Example To Me By Being An Example To Me Eye Got The Point Took The Point & NOW The Point Is Taken"." ! Eye Just Wanted To Share A Thoth/Thought With Ya'll Simpy Because:
"We Are Family" & The Point Is You Were Taught So NOW You Must Teach, If You Could You Would So You Should!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Thank Re For Wu-Nuwaupu & All That It Is.

Bamul Paa Muth
Rafur Kawul Paa Khat Ma'a Haduset Amma Zi Kalun Wagutnaa "Wagutnaa Hazdara"
Wahed A'shug WadU Wa Hotep Hau

Last edited by Neb Nuba Re; at 08:44 AM..
Unread
Family Member

arshaad is on a distinguished road

Hi neb NubaRe: I only had to watch a small bit of the u tube video,simply put the news anchorman and the leaper booth are deamons. I have been court for the last 9 months and dealing with a judge just like the anchorman,with a whole host of leapers. my daughter faatima and in a differant case with devon in which i let go of the both.they stay at their deamonnizem as a team now days,not being able to ever be reformed.
Unread
Family Member

Utcha Raahubaat Wa Wahed A'shug Liyya Ent A(h)rsaad.

Seems You Have Endured Through Ya 9Months Court Trial & Tribulation Wit Ya Thoths/Thoughts Still Intact ! Thats Ah Good Thang, Eye Hope You Sincerly Earned Ya Independence When Partin From Da Fo Involved ! NOW You Can Moor Clearly Use Ya 9Mind To Tapp That Reservoir That In/OuttaTwines Wit Ya True Self To Help Free Our Master Teacher Wit 9Mind Saluitions !

"Wu-Nuwaupians Are Indeed & InTruth Problem Solvers"

wadU Wahed A'shug Wa Hotep Hau
Unread
Family Member

arshaad is on a distinguished road

rahubaat all ; I have prayed for some time to no new idea to free dr.after loosing faatima whom i raised since she was18months old avery hard task, i even wrote dr and asked him what to do and that i got legal costody of her.she is now 11 years of age .i have not seen her since october of 06. her mother 's accusations did not stand up in court nor did the school she went to. the nubian teachers wrote letters for me, it was the tammahu violin teacher and the school board that got made when i usedor made stationary or ,the lucerferiand book to complaint on them for the way they pick on nubian children at palm beach public in a neiborhood like beverly hills california.well palm beach is like that ,and the violin teacher did not think black or hispnic or haitian children should not attend.i dont have any crimal charges as the judge put it he wants to see if i am a danger to faatima yet he he made it clear thet faatima will either go up for abdoption or her grand mother which like the mother uses crack cocaine ,now they had nothing in court on me from the begging,dont come to fla cause if you are not yes sir boss to thease people they dont pay you know attention its just that bad. i paid two lawyers and all they did was just come and sit their or when i tried to speak they tell me to be quiet.just a few things around what went on in this case did not mean to change the topic sorry.take care all if i could change place for dr i would do knowing it's no posiblity for that.tamahu and those black devils are very dangerous trust me be very careful.sad .
Unread
Family Member

Hotep arshaad Nuff Said, Katur A'shug Ent E'nd Li Faatima/Much Love You Have For Faatima.

Visit Your Nearest All Eyes On Egipt Bookstore & Seek Guidance From The Masters:
The 9 Principles In Human Beings!
The Egiptian Way To Overcome Bad Habits.
Egiptian Magic: Charms & Amulets For Protection.
All Authored By Our Master Teacher.

Exploding DNA Is A Very Positve Site With Many Willing To Help All Who Seek Sound Right Reasoning, Brouse The Chat Room From Time - Time & Build With Goddesses & Gods,
We Are Family.

Stay Positive & Remember Nuwaupians Are Problem Solvers.

wadH