Exploding DNA Forums

Go Back   Exploding DNA Forums > Welcome To The Exploding DNA And Chat With The Gods Forums > Thoughts Of A Nuwaupian/God & Goddess

Notices

Thoughts Of A Nuwaupian/God & Goddess Express Yourself On Any Subject. Ideas, Suggestions, Solutions, Comments.

Unread
Family Member

arshaad is on a distinguished road

thank you.
Unread
Family Member

Location: Like Eye Said Before "Fast Approachin Ya Asteroid Belt" !
Nezder Nabu Re is on a distinguished road

Ent Atha Ahlan.
You Are Welcome.
Unread
Family Member

Montuhotep is on a distinguished road
Default Youth In North Carolina Is Under Attack

EYE AM IN THE LOVE OF ALL AND ALL LOVE IS IN ME.........

RAHUBAAT WA HOTEP HAU...

PLEASE VIEW THE ENCLOSED NEWS WEB SITE.

http://www.digtriad.com/news/local_s...90238&catid=57

wadu hotep.........
Unread
Family Member

thotmose shil Aton is on a distinguished road

Raahubaat hau wa a'shug, this is indeed an unpleasant situation, since it appears you have those of the amber against you and focusing on you. You are to be shrewd as they are, meaning if I were you I would prepare a sworn Affidavit , in it state thee facts about the grandmother and mother also speak of the adoption process in a negative light, do your due diligence and Ra serch and come with facts in this regard. I do not think it wise to tell these lawyers about it if they choose not to represent you and have you speak, when you have anything to say or are asked by the judge if there is anything you want to say,simply tell him you wish the court to accept a sworn affidavit as evidence, this will give you the chance to defend yourself and have it on record.
Hope this helps, hotep hau wa a'shug.
Unread
Family Member

did not know where to post this ; greetings family,to me this sounds like a sham sighting.iowa-ufo like gulf breez fla. source; @www.mufon.com.read the article.
Unread
Family Member

Talking

you all have got to see this please. this time a video. eye dont know how real this is or fake.go here @www.ufocasebook.com,click on ,video shot in avebury england. my eyes are on the skies.10-16-07.
Unread
Family Member

KEN29 is on a distinguished road
Default Question

I wanted to know can you compare wu-nuwaupu to the other ancient spirtiual systems like yoruba & voudou and tell me whats the difference in practice in comparirson to wu-nuwaupu?
Unread
arshaad
This message has been deleted by arshaad.
Unread
Grand Esteem Family Elder

Pa Neter Ra is on a distinguished road
Default The World of Certainty

Hotep

Wu-Nuwaupu is the effective spiritual science for Nuwaubians. Wu-Nuwaupu or Nuwaupu or Nuwaubu as these terms have been known in the past deals with the world of certainty. To the highest measure of precision, certainty is continuity and validity to all basic questions. There was an instant in space, matter, and time when one stood before the great creator to map one’s own destiny and to plan one’s contributions and promises to this world. However, as we are born into the world all of our plans and promises are forgotten. And so, our task is to remember and to claim our destiny that we have mapped for ourselves prior to being born on planet earth. The Holy Tablets chapter one “The Creation” informs us that humans have gradually forgotten their purpose in life and have strayed from the original ways of the universe and the spiritual path that led them to their true destiny, which is universal right knowledge, right wisdom, right overstanding, and on to Nuwaupu, sound right reasoning. Again, moving from the unreal to the real, Nuwaupu takes the human being back to the world of certainty.

Quest-ion: How would one know what is fire if he or she has not been consume by it?

Peace,

Pa Neter Ra
9 x 13 (NUWAUPU)

Visualization