Exploding DNA Forums

Go Back   Exploding DNA Forums > Welcome To The Exploding DNA And Chat With The Gods Forums > 9mind Discussions And Comments

Notices

9mind Discussions And Comments Respectfully Post Your Thoughts And Comments.

Unread
Family Member

BESKEPT is on a distinguished road
Default Questions

1. Why, in Nuwaubu, we are only taught of the "negative" energy beings of Ghost and 6 ether, and not of the positive ones- or, do the names of the beings stay the same and it is the "nature" of the being that changes?

2. Did "BES" have any sons?
Unread
Senior Family Member

N9NEETHER is on a distinguished road

we are the possitive 9ether.
Unread
Grand Esteem Family Elder

Pa Neter Ra is on a distinguished road
Default Answer

Greetings children of Eritu (planet Earth).

This planet is a basis of attraction for light. Negative and positive thinking is but a state of consciousness. To rise above this basis of attraction, one must learn to defy logic (i.e. gravity).

Pa Neter Ra

Last edited by Pa Neter Ra; at 10:57 PM..
Unread
Family Member

Please explain Pa Neter Ra. How do one defy logic. The word logic means: log·ic   /ˈlɒdʒɪk/ Show Spelled[loj-ik] Show IPA
noun
1. the science that investigates the principles governing correct or reliable inference.
2. a particular method of reasoning or argumentation: We were unable to follow his logic.
3. the system or principles of reasoning applicable to any branch of knowledge or study.
4. reason or sound judgment, as in utterances or actions: There wasn't much logic in her move.
5. convincing forcefulness; inexorable truth or persuasiveness: the irresistible logic of the facts.

so, my friend, with that said, how do one defy Logic which according to the definition is "Reason"?
Unread

Default Rise in Radiance (NUWAUBU)

Greetings BESKEPT,

Yes, logic is a peculiar manifestation of reason, which is a form of gravity (trapped light). One must speed up his or her brain (endocrine and chakra systems) and begin the journey of turning inside out i.e. from Rizqyian to Etherian; from light to darkness; from Lead to Gold. Modern day scientists are familiar with this and allude to it as the Meissner Effect. It is the secret to how the stone blocks of ancient pyramids the world over were stacked and also the technology Ed Leedskalnin used to build Coral Castle. The quantum equation for alchemizing matter into pure energy is symbolized by the formula E = MC^2 = 13 x 3^2 = 13 x 9 = 117 = NUWAUPU. In fact, the relationship between energy, mass, and light (E = MC^2) is a derivative of the so named Pythagorean Theorem. In other words, the ratio of Energy and Mass (C^2 = E/M) is equal to the sum of the squares of the length of the legs (a^2 + b^2) of a right angle triangle. This is basic trigonometry and algebra as it applies to quantum physics. When the length of the legs of a right triangle are in unity (e.g., one), the value of the hypotenuse (slope) of the right triangle is square root 2. It is an important constant in determining the quadratic mean for the amplitude, angular frequency, and phase associated with sinusoids (i.e., sine and cosine wave functions). As you know, not only does light functions as a particle (photon), but also light functions as a wave.

Many Nuwaubians have walked a long walk on a short path. Recall that gravity, in terms of Physics, is an Earthly acceleration of falling bodies (i.e., 9.8 meters per second per second or 32 feet per second per second). Why do bodies fall to Earth at such an acceleration? Nuwaubu is more than just ordinary reason, it is sound right reason, the comprehensive and right way to think and thus placing one in his or her right mind. The ultimate reality is beyond the scope of a narrow mind, but within the reach of a comprehensive mind. Nuwaubu teaches us to use higher laws against lower laws so that we are competent enough to begin the rise in radiance and thereby undo the fetter of things made manifest by our own carnal desires and karma. Competence is one of the three basic psychological needs for self-determined behavior. In the Medu Neteru the term for "rising in radiance" is equivalent to WBN or WBNW. With the application of it, which we have come to know as Nuwaubu (permutation of wbnw), naturally comes conflict i.e. trials and tribulations. In addition, the fall of man can be attributed to the gross gratification of his lower self, which resulted in man giving up his birthright or inheritance. From within THE ALL is where you came, and within The All is where you will return. El Kuluwn, The All, alone is real.

Pa Neter Ra (Matatrun, The Golden One)
The Elements, Mathematics, and Arithmetic (T.E.M.ARI)
For the restoration of Truth, Order, and Life
9 x 13

Great Seal
I came to Right the Wrong
Children of Nuwaubu
Limathaa
Hip hop and the chakras
DMT and the Pineal gland
Coral Castle

Suggested Reading

The Mind Scroll

Quote:
Originally Posted by BESKEPT View Post
Please explain Pa Neter Ra. How do one defy logic. The word logic means: log·ic   /ˈlɒdʒɪk/ Show Spelled[loj-ik] Show IPA
noun
1. the science that investigates the principles governing correct or reliable inference.
2. a particular method of reasoning or argumentation: We were unable to follow his logic.
3. the system or principles of reasoning applicable to any branch of knowledge or study.
4. reason or sound judgment, as in utterances or actions: There wasn't much logic in her move.
5. convincing forcefulness; inexorable truth or persuasiveness: the irresistible logic of the facts.

so, my friend, with that said, how do one defy Logic which according to the definition is "Reason"?

Last edited by Pa Neter Ra; at 09:22 PM..
Unread

Default Bes

Greetings,

“Did ‘BES’ have any sons?”

Reference of Bes’ children can be found in Actual Fact 11 (Aset, Asar, Neb-Het, & Sutukh). This particular Actual Fact briefly discusses the rivalry between the children of Ptah and the children of Bes on Paa-Ptah-Nun (Earth). A representation of Bes, who is associated with childbirth, is also found in the center of the Azteca Sun Stone. The face in the center of the Azteca Sun Stone, which was once made out of pure gold, is interpreted as either the gods Tonatiuh, the sun god (Heliocentric theory) or Tlaltecuhtli, the Earth goddess (Geocentric theory). The latter is very interesting for the story associated with the transformation of Tlaltecuhtli in ancient Anahuac (Mexico) resembles the story associated with the transformation of Tiamat in ancient Mesopotamia. Tlaltecuhtli was the powerful chaos before creation. For the sake of the re-creation of the world, two serpents split her in half. One half formed the heavens, whereas the other half formed the Earth.

Pa Neter Ra
13 x 9
Unread
Family Member

Thank you, my friend, for your response- i apologise i am so late in seeing this. However, i appreciate your analysis- i have yet to read any of the actual fact scrolls.
Unread

Default RE

Peace BESKEPT,

Don't sweat it. No apo-logy needed. By teaching, we learn.

Pa Neter Ra
9 x 13

Last edited by Pa Neter Ra; at 10:51 PM..