Exploding DNA Forums

Go Back   Exploding DNA Forums > Welcome To The Exploding DNA And Chat With The Gods Forums > 9mind Discussions And Comments

Notices

9mind Discussions And Comments Respectfully Post Your Thoughts And Comments.

Unread
Family Member

MasterOfChange is on a distinguished road
Default Does Satan/lucifer/nakhash hold a rank perceived by the Intergalactic Federation

As it stands now. Say a being was to trap the being we know as satan, would they receive a certain rank from this, a Title of some sort??? Would they take the place he held or would they have their own. The question comes to mind as lately my intuition tells me certain people wish to take the place of satan (may sound obvious to some but it is a view I have only just seen).
Unread
Grand Esteem Family Elder

Pa Neter Ra is on a distinguished road
Default Son of the Dawn

Greetings Master of Change

Lucifer, for example, literally means “light-bearer” or “light-bringing.” The fall of Lucifer from the heavens is cognate of the manifestation of light in a planet’s layered atmospheres. Reference to the fall of Lucifer can be read about in the book of Isaiah chapter 14. In it, Lucifer is spoken of as being the “Son of Dawn.” In Syretic-Aramaic-Hebrew, Lucifer’s title is Haylal ben Shakar (i.e., shining one son of dawn). Haylal (Lucifer) overthrew and weakened nations and proclaimed that he will ascend above the clouds and be like the Most High (‘elyown). So, the question then becomes: Who dares to be like the most High? Micha-El was the archangel who was qualified to meet such temperament that Haylal took pride in. In fact, the attribute Micha-El literally means “Who is like El (God)? This question issues a challenge or contest to those who boast to be like the Most High. Thus, Micha-El, the challenger and victor, quarantined Lucifer on the seven spheres of this solar system. From a scientific perspective, this is the cordon off of light.

Yours in Love, Truth, Peace, Freedom, and Justice

Pa Neter Ra
9 x 13
Unread
Family Member

MasterOfChange is on a distinguished road

Rahub Pa Neter Ra, Hamduk for the quick reply. I am reading Isiah chapter 14.