Exploding DNA Forums

Go Back   Exploding DNA Forums > Welcome To The Exploding DNA And Chat With The Gods Forums > Exploding DNA Classics

Notices

Exploding DNA Classics Post Old Scrolls, Pictures, Audio And Video Classics. Start An Auction.

Unread
Grand Esteem Family Elder

IssaEl21 is a jewel in the roughIssaEl21 is a jewel in the roughIssaEl21 is a jewel in the rough
Exclamation Is It Black Man Christianity Or White Man Christianity

Saul , Shaool , Paul , 13th Self-Appointed Apostle was an FBI agent who infiltrated Isa , Yashu'a , Jesus followers just like they do today . They infiltraye the organization and if they can't topple the leader physically , then they get into the organization , pretend to be members and destroy it from the inside like they did many groups and leaders of this day and time . You know the tactic people join the organization and pretend to be devotees , work their way up under the leader ,

get the confidence of his people and then Pervert The Doctrine , change thing around , cause confusion , diversion , and conflicts amongst the followers until the original teaching become all but lost in lies . The is Saul , Shaool , Paul , 13th Self-Appointed Apostle tactic , to fool the elect just as Isa , Yashu'a , Jesus mentioned in .

The Gospel According to Matthew 24 ; 24 , Where It States , And I Quote ; For there Shall Arise False Christ and false prophets , and shall show great sign and wonders ; insomuch that if it were possible , they shall deceive the cery elect . < King Jame Version ( Arabic ) Keyword Study Bible >

Some of you Christians have been fooled Saul , Shaool , Paul , 13th Self-Appointed Apostle even has some Christians thinking that they are Gentiles . Saul , Shaool , Paul , 13th Self-Appointed Apostle was a Roman citizen born in Tarus of Cilicia in 10 A.D. and beheaded in Rome in 67 A.D.

The Book Acts of the Apostles 22 ; 2 , Where It States , And I Quote ; I am verily a man which am a Jew , born in Tarsus , a city in Cilicia , yet brought up in this city at the feet of Gamaliel , and taught acording to the perfect manner of the law of the fathers , and was zealous toward God , as ye all are this day . < King Jame Version ( Arabic ) Keyword Study Bible >

Saul , Shaool , Paul , 13th Self-Appointed Apostle , father was Heber also known as Akkub son of Shahar of the tribe of Benjamin . He was in the Roman army of Cilicia where he met his Roman wife Billumah also known as Ruth , daughter of Victoria . Tarsus was a free city not a colonial city . Saul , Shaool , Paul , 13th Self-Appointed Apostle father had been rewarded with the freedom of Rome for military services , against the Israelites , his own people just as today you find people with a Canaanite husband or wife and they betrays their own .
As a resultn, Saul , Shaool , Paul , 13th Self-Appointed Apostle was born free according to ...

The Book Acts of the Apostles 22 ; 28 , Where It States , And I Quote ; And the chief captain answered , with a great sum obtained I this freedom . And Paul said , but I was free born '', < King Jame Version ( Arabic ) Keyword Study Bible >

And worked against Isa , Yashu'a , Jesus a Judean ( Jew ) follower . He would fight court cases against Judean ( Jew ) followers and have them killed . Saul , Shaool , Paul , 13th Self-Appointed Apostle father Herber was of the Israelite tribe of Benjamin and that's how Saul , Shaool , Paul , 13th Self-Appointed Apostle got his Hebrew name , Saul . Yet , Saul chose to call himself Paul and Paul is a Roman name . Saul , Shaool , Paul , was what you would call today , a Reform Jew ,

whose preference was to be an agent for the Romans like many today whose preference is to work with the FBI ahainst their own , hoping to be accepted . In other words '' a wanna be '' . Saul , Shaool , Paul , 13th Self-Appointed Apostle had a son named Sopater also called Sosipater in ....

The Epistle of Paul to the Romans 16 ; 21 , Where It States , And I Quote ; Timotheus my workfellow , and Lucius , and Jason , and Sosipaqter , my kinsmen , saluted you . < King Jame Version ( Arabic ) Keyword Study Bible >

Make note ; His son did not have a Hebrew name . How was this Saul , Shaool , Paul , 13th Self-Appointed Apostle , son, Well , when you go to Online Bible under the strong's number 4986 , Sopater is described as , '' Saviour of his father , the son of Pyrhus of Berea .
The Cross Can Be Found In Two Places , One On Top Of The Churchs , And The Other On Top Of The Grave , The One On To Of The Churchs Is Where The Mentalty Dead Are , And The One On Top Of The Grave Is , Where The Physical Dead Lay .

It's Not The Things One Knows That Get Him Or Her In Trouble , Its The Things One Knows That Just Isn't So That Get Them In Trouble

Peace In The Lamb Is True-ly Wonderful
Unread

IssaEl21 is a jewel in the roughIssaEl21 is a jewel in the roughIssaEl21 is a jewel in the rough

So who is Pyrhus , Pyrhus or Pyrrus meaning '' red -haired '' is Saul , Shaool , Paul , 13th Self-Appointed Apostle . When you look up Pyrhus on the Online Bible Dictionary Strong's number 24314, under Easton's Revised Bible Dictionary , it comes up as Paul and gives you the history of Saul , Shaool , Paul , 13th Self-Appointed Apostle . That's right , Saul , Shaool , Paul , 13th Self-Appointed Apostle changed his name again .

Just like an Agent for the FBI agents or informants , when they are finished doing their dirty work they change their name and starts a family . Saul , Shaool , Paul , 13th Self-Appointed Apostle didn't want you to know that he had a son . The Saul , Shaool , Paul , 13th Self-Appointed Apostle also had a wife name Phebe also spelled Phoebe . Phebe is mentioned in .

The Epistle of Paul to the Romans 16 ; 1 , Where It States , And I Quote ; I commend unto you Phebe our sister , which is a servant of the church which is at Cenchrea ; < King Jame Version ( Arabic ) Keyword Study Bible >

She was the only woman close to Saul , Shaool , Paul , 13th Self-Appointed Apostle . And she is known to have delivered the letter to the Romans , Phebe is also mentioned in ,

The Epistle of Paul to the Romans 16 ; 2 , Where It States , And I Quote ; That ye receive her in the Lord , as becometh saints , and that ye assist her in whatsoever business she hath need of you ; for she hath been a succourer of many , and of myself also . < King Jame Version ( Arabic ) Keyword Study Bible >

In this verse Saul , Shaool , Paul , 13th Self-Appointed Apostle mentioned that Phebe was a succourer of himself . According to the The American Heritage Dictionary sic'cor means , '' Assistance in time of distress ; relife , 2 . One that affords assistance or relief . To give assistance to in time of what difficulty , or distrees . And according to Oneline Bible Dictionary String's number 4368 the Greek word for succour is prostatis and mens '' A woman set over other , a female guardian , protectress , patroness , caring for the affairs of other and aiding them with her resources .

Phebe is a 'deaconess of the church at Cenchrea , '' the port of Corinth . Saul , Shaool , Paul , 13th Self-Appointed Apostle commended her to the Christians at Rome , In Greek Mythology Phoebe is the goddess Artemis , the moon , and the satellite of Saturn that is 17th in distance from the planet . Titan has 12 Continents with a capital called '' Phoebe '' where the word '' Phobia '' comes from .

Did Saul , Shaool , Paul , 13th Self-Appointed Apostle have any sibling , Yes . Saul , Shaool , Paul , 13th Self-Appointed Apostle sister was Maia who had a son ( Paul's nephew Somnus ) according to ,

The Acts of the Apostles 23 ; 16 , Where It States ; And when Paul's Sister's son heard of their lying in wait , he went and entered into the castle , and told Paul < King Jame Version ( Arabic ) Keyword Study Bible >

Saul , Shaool , Paul , 13th Self-Appointed Apostle was Roman , The Acts of the Apostles 22 ; 25-26 , Where It States ; And as they bound him with thongs , Paul said unto the centurion that stood by , Is lawful for you To Scourge a man that is a Roman , and uncondemned ? ( 26 ) . When the centurion heard that he went and told the chief captain , saying , Take heed what thou doest ; for this man is a Roman . < King Jame Version ( Arabic ) Keyword Study Bible >
The Cross Can Be Found In Two Places , One On Top Of The Churchs , And The Other On Top Of The Grave , The One On To Of The Churchs Is Where The Mentalty Dead Are , And The One On Top Of The Grave Is , Where The Physical Dead Lay .

It's Not The Things One Knows That Get Him Or Her In Trouble , Its The Things One Knows That Just Isn't So That Get Them In Trouble

Unread

By way of his Father Intermarrying With A Roman Woman when he moved to the territory of the Roman Saul , Shaool , Paul , 13th Self-Appointed Apostle inherited the name Judean who you now call Jew due to the tribe of Benjamin from which his father is originally from , also know as Benyamin . But remember he only calls himself a Jew inorder to gain the Jews ,

The First Epistle of Paul to the Corinthians 9 ; 20 , And unto the Jew I became as A Jew , that I might gain the Jews ; to them that are under the Law as under the Law , That I Might Gain Then That Are Under The Law ; < King Jame Version ( Arabic ) Keyword Study Bible >

Let's make this clear . We have a very hard time with explaing this when words like Jew and Jewish , keep coming up when these words did not exist until the year 1514 A.D,

Before we go any further I would like to make a point about the word '' Jew '', The point is that the first use of the word '' Jew '' was in the year 1514 A.D. So when you read any books that are making reference to the past meaning before 1514 A.D. and you see the word ''Jew '' or '' Jewish '' , know that it is not the word that is really there . When you read in The Bible , which were long before the year 1514 A.D., and you see the word ''Jew '' or '' Jewish '' know that you are being Deceived and that the word ''Jew '' or '' Jewish '' is really not there .

So the question is who put the word '' Jew '' The Holy Bible And Why ? The first time you read the word Jew in The Holy Bible is in , The Book of Esther 2 ; 5
Where It States , And I Quote ; Now in Shushan the palace there was a certain Jew , whose name was Mordecai , the son of Jair , the son of Shimei , the son of Kish , a Benjamite . King Jame Version ( Arabic ) Keyword Study Bible >

They called Mordecai a '' Jew '' and a '' Benjamite '' . But this was a mistranslation because if you loo up the strong's number 03064 for the word '' Jew '' you get Yahudi in Modern Hebrew ' Yeh - hoo -dee and it means '' Judah '' This is an obvious plot of deception so that you will think that the Holy Bible is referring to the so-called Jews you see today that have infiltrated Israel and are not calling themselves Israeli of the state of Israel the Land and claiming Decendancy from Judah .

The Book of Ezra 2 ; 59 ( in part ) Where It States , And I Quote ; ... but they could not shew their father's house , and their seed . whether they were of Israel .

proves that people were always trying to cliam that they are descendants of Israel
. The fact is that they are Khayzar's from Russia . calling themselves Ashkenazim one of the two major groups of Jews by geographical origin and the corresponding cultural tradition . The other major group , the Spandyard calling themselves Sephardim from Spain who just wrote themselves into history .

Both after conversion , they adopted the Hebraic faith as a religion then then in time it became their way of life . Ashkenazim and Sephardim differ in their laws , customs , liturgy , and language . Yiddish ( Judeo -German ) is the traditional vernacular of the Ashkenazim . The language of the Sephardim is Latino ( Judeo -Chastilian . Today about 85% of so-called Jews , are Ashkenazim . They are not the original Judeans . But they are brother infath , The original Judeans were and are Moorish '' black-skinned '' people who are now residing in Ethiopa called Falasha .

And from there , spread all over Africa from East to West from South to North . And new findings , mention the Lemba and Negroids and most Latinos throughout the world and throughout Africa who are from the Lost Tribe of the House of Israel , which will be explained later in this post .

Scroll # 207
S.G.C.Dr Malachi Zodoq York - El 33 / 720
The Sovereign Grand Commander
Of The Nuwaupian World Wide
Masonic LODGES
Still The Master Teacher For This Day And Time !!!

Unread

So there are also pale Jews , called Jebusites or Jacobites , frauds who are devils in disguies as in all other faith , religion and belief's as will be proven in this post , working for the serpent's seed Genesis 3 ; 15 , the tribe of Naphillims or Giborim the Reptillian's , Satan's children . As stated by Yashu'a , Isa , Jesus himself in ,

Revelation 3 ; 9 , Where It States , And I Quote ; ''Behold , I will make them of the synagogue of Satan , which say they are Jews , and are not , but do lie , behold I will make them to come and worship before thy feet , and know that I have loved thee .'' ( this is also mentioned in Revelation 2 ; 9 )

So according to Yashu'a , Isa , Jesus , Satan the Snake Man will have Synagogues .
The just changed that also to Church . As a matther of fact , the language that these pale Jews are speaking today is not Hebrew but Yiddish .

According to the American Heritage Dictionary , Yiddish is '' The language historically of Ashkenazic Jews of Central and Eastern Europe , resulting from a fusion of elements derived principally from medieval German dialects and secondarily from Hebrew and Aramaic , various Slavic languages , and Old French and Old Italian . And the Pale Gentile Churches admit to worshipping the image if a Pale Jew they call Christ Jesus .

So as you can see , these peole who saying they are the Bloodline to the pure seed of the House of Israel , are not . And it was only 488 years ago when the word ''Jew'' itself came into existence . So again , whenever you see the word '' Jew '' added in literature written before the year 1514 A.D. You know that the word was not really there . But are they Jews ? Yes , They are and many have mixed their seed with ours . So they are our children and we respect their beliefs . But not the one who work for Leviathan the Lizard people .

Scroll # 207
S.G.C.Dr Malachi Zodoq York - El 33 / 720
The Sovereign Grand Commander
Of The Nuwaupian World Wide
Masonic LODGES
Still The Master Teacher For This Day And Time !!!!!!

Unread

Exclamation Lawiyaathan ( Leviathan )

The name Leviathan is from the root word Lawa meaning
( 1 ) . To crook , curve ; to bend , flex , bend up , down , back or over ; to twist , contort , warp ; to distort , turn away , pervert , avert .
( 2 ) . He twised a thing , he or it turned him from his course ; made him to deviate or swerve ,
Definition taken from Lane Arabic - English Lexicon
Leviathan is mentioned by name in the Holy Bible .

The Holy Bible ( With Modern Hebrew Script ) Job 41 ; 1 , And I Quote ; ''Canst thou draw out Leviathan with an hook ? or his tongue with a cord which thou lettest down ?

The Holy Bible ( With Modern Hebrew Script )Psalm 104 ; 26 And I Quote ; 'There go the ships ; there is that Leviathan , whom thou hast made to play therein ,

These are the same ships referred to in the Book of Revelation 18 ; 19 , in reference to the merchants who are made rich by the beast .

The Holy Bible ( With Modern Hebrew Script ) Revelation 18 ; 19 , And I Quote ; ''And they cast dust on their heads , and cried , weeping and wailing saying , alas , alas , that great city , wherein were made rich all that had ships in the sea by reason of her costliness ! for in one hour is she made desolate , ''

The Holy Bible ( With Modern Hebrew Script ), Isaiah 27 ; 1 , ''In that day the LORD with his sore and great and strong sword shall punish Leviathan the piercing serpent , even Leviathan that crooked serpent ; and he shall slay the dragon that is in the sea .

Leviathan is called piercing '' and '' crooked '' because he gets into the hearts and subconscious of people and deceives them . The final time the name Leviathan is mentioned , appears in the Book of Psalms of David ..

The Holy Bible ( With Modern Hebrew Script ), Psalms 74 ; 14 , And I Quote ; 'Thou brakest the heads of Leviathan in pieces , and gavest him to be meat to the people inhabiting the wilderness ,

By definition Leviathan is '' anything Huge of its kind , or anything very powerful '' . Doesn't this fit the description of the major corporations of the world who have a monopoly on the distribution of Food , Jobs , Gas , Electricity ; and other necessities ? Did you know one of the major worldwide food distributors is named Beatrice ( Beast / Beatrice ) ? They sell you Water , which is free , Land , which is free , Dirt , or Sand , which is from . The selll you Treea or Bushes , Flowers , and even Grass . They sell you Oil , Gas , Iron , Gold , and Diamonds all that comes from the planet earth naturally . They sell you Space to live on . Wood , and Food . It's Sad . All of this is Free and comes from Nature . Think now .

THINK ABOUT IT !

Leviathan is referred to as a Serpent , a dragon , and a beast . This fact is acknowledged by the evil reptilian in the definition is .

Leviathan Defined
Leviathan From The Klein's Comprehensive Etymological Dictionary Of The English Language .
Late latin from hebrew Liwayathan , '' Serpent , Dragon , Leviathan '' Prop , Tortuous , Which is related to Liwya , ''Wreath '' From Base L - W - H - , '' To Wind , Turn , Twist '' , Whence Also Arab , Lawa , '' The Wound , Turned , Twisted '' , To Surround , Encicerle .

Leviathan ; From the Webster's New Twentieth Century Dictionary Unabridged , Second Edition .
( Noun ) Middle English - Leuyethan , Late Latin ( Ecclesiastic ) Hebrew Liwayathan , base akin to Akkadian - Lawu , to surround , Arabic ; Liyatu , Snake , 1 , A large and powerful aquatic animal described in Job Chapter Four , and mentioned in other passages or scriptures ; variously thought of as a whale or reptile . 2 . Anything Huge of its kind .

Leviathan ; From The Webster's Second College Edition , New World Dictionary .

( Noun ) Middle English - Leuyethan , Late Latin ( Ecclesiastic ) Hebrew Liwayathan , base akin to Akkadian - Lawa , to surround Arabic ; Liyatu , Snake . 1 , Bible , a sea monster , variously thought of as a reptile or a whale , 2 . Anything Huge or very powerful , 3 . a political treatise by Thomas Hobbes ( 1651 A.D. ) . dealing with the organization of the state .

Thomas Hobbes is considered one of the greatest British political philosophers . His best - known publication was entitled Leviathan or the Matter , Form , and Power of a Commonwealth , Ecclesiastical and Civil , ISBN 0-4043-195-0, Viking Press, In the first two parts '' Of Man '' and '' Of Commonwealth '' , he wrote '' Man can only live together in peace if they agree to subject themselves to an absolute and undivided sovereign '' Leviathan '' .

In the last two parts , '' Of A Christian Commonwealth '' , And '' Of The Kingdom Of Darkness '' he discussed the scripture and attacked the attempts of Baptists and Presbyterians to challenge the right of the sovereign . In the spring of 1660 A.D. Thomas Hobbes published an attack on new methods of mathematical analysis in 6 dialogues in England ; Leviathan '' was included amongst them . For his work he was ostracized and no longer allowed to publish anything on subject relating to human conduct . Thomas Hobbes was out to expose the Beast of Leviathan as it appeared in the government and in the church , Yes , without people even knowing it , Leviathan works through the many Secret Societies in the church

Unread

Exclamation Lawiyaathan ( Leviathan - Partwo )

( Christian Secret Societies )
1 . The Knights of Columbus
2 . The Brotherhood of the Snake
3 . The Brotherhood of the Dragon
4 . The Knight of the Ku Klux Klan
5 . The Order of Luciferians
6 . The Satanic Order
7 . The Open Friendly Secret Society ( The Vatican )
8 . The Nazi Party S.S.
9 . THE JASON SOCIETY
10 . The Illuminati
11. The Secrets of the Ages
12 . The Guardians
13 . The Millennium
14 . The Skull and Bone
15 . The Demolay Society
16 . The Order of the Quest
17 . The Jesuits
18 . The Rosicrucians
19 . The Astara Order
20 . The Scroll and Key
21 . The Odd Fellows
22 . The Order of Sion '' Zion ''
23 . Le Serpent Rouge '' The Red Serpent '' ( Just to name a few )

Unread

Exclamation Lawiyaathan ( Leviathan - ParThree )

Now Back To The Point Of The Word Leviathan
The Holy Bible , Revelation 12 ; 7 - 9 , 13 And I Quote ; And there was war in heaven ; Michael and his angels fought against the dragon ; And the dragon fought and his angels , Verse 8 . And prevailed not ; neither was their place found any more in heaven . Verse 9 . And the great dragon was cast out , that old serpent , called the Devil , and Satan , which deceiveth the whole world ; he was cast out into the earth , and his angels were cast out with him . Verse 13 , And when the dragon saw that he was cast unto the earth , he persecuted the woman which brought forth the man child .

Yashu'a Ha Mashiakh , Isa Al Masih , Jesus The Messiah '' Christian '' of 2,000 years ago is speaking to Yowkhanan , Yuhanna , John ( Zebedee ) telling him of the war that took place in the Ouranos , Orion , Heaven Between the Secapheem , Saraafim , Seraphim ( Angelic Beings Of Light ) And The Cherubeem , Karaabim , Cherubim ( Angelic Beings Of Fire ) . The Angelic Being Miykael , Miyka'el , Michael is the head of the Secapheem , Saraafim , Seraphim Angelic Beings . He is also called Malakiy , Malakhy , Malachi -Zodok or Melehisedek ,

Genesis 14 ; 18 , And I Quote ; And Melchizedek king of Salem brought forth bread and wine ; and he was the Priest of the Most High God .

Also Read Psalm 110 ; 4 , And I Quote ; The Lord hath sworn and Will not Repent . Thou art a Priest Forever after the Order of Melchizedek .

Which means '' The Ruler Of Justice '' , He was also known as Murdoq , Marduk , Murduk meaning ''Leader Of The Deities , Supreme Deity '' . He is also known as Melchizedek , Malachi - Zodoq . Malachi - Zedek , Al Khidr Malki - Sedeq , Malaky , Malakhy , Malachi , Miykael , Miyka'el , Michael , And Melchizedek , Who is also called the '' Eternal Master ; Master Of Light '' .

Now this serpent was more subtle than any beast of the field , as it says in Genesis 3 ; 14 ,

The Holy Bible , The Holy Bible ( With Modern Hebrew Script ), Genesis 3 ; 14 , And I Quote ; And the God said unto the serpent , because thou hast done this . thou art cursed above all cattle and above every beast of the field ; upon thy belly thou shall go , and dust shalt thou eat all the days of thy life '' .

He would also be cursed above all the beast . This word for '' Cursed , Dammed , Execrated '' is found in the American Heritage Dictionary , In Genesis 3 ; 1 , this serpent is called ... More subtle then any beast of the field ... '' The evil reptilian would now have power of his own realm above the Earth . Whereas Kadmon , Zakar , Adam was to be a Khaliyfah in Arabic meaning '' Successor '' to be ruling over the Earth . Now let's look at this word subtle .

The word subtle means ;
1 . a) . So slight as to be difficult to detect or analyze ; elusive
b ) Not immediately obvious ; abstruse .
2 . Able to make fine distinctions ; A subtle mind .
3 a) Characterized by Skill or Ingenuity ; Clever
b ) . Characterized by Craft or Slyness ; Devious .

Unread

Exclamation Lawiyaathan ( Leviathan - Part-Four)

In the Arabic language the word Latiyfa means ; '' To flat -ter '' . One of the evil one's names is The Flatterer . Which falls right in line with his subtle subverse way because according to the American Heritage Dictionary . '' Flatter '' mean ; To Compliment excessively and offten insincerely , especially in order to win favor '' and think about it . That is what the serpent does for you . He says everything you want to hear to flatter you and bring you closer to him and it works . Said clearly in The Good News Bible , Jude 1 ; 16 , And I Quote ; These people are always grumbling and blaming other ; the they follow their own evil desires ; they brag about themselves and flatter other on order to get their own way , ''

Kalka'el known as Rudwaan or Urael , Uriel , Urial warned Kadmon , Zakar , Adam and Nekaybaw , Hawaa , Eve against Al Khannaas , The Whisperer '' . Beware ! That ye transgress this first and one command and watch against this malevolent disagreeable being . He who is the slanderer , the Flatterer , called Al Khannaas '' Samael , Ibliys , Diabolis , the Devil '' . For he is a whisperer . He is your open enemy , because he was overthrow on your account . He wanted the wisdom that you possessed . He willed to be as great as You .

Unread

Exclamation The Holy Tablets Gan ( The Enclosed Garden ) -Chapter

The Holy Tablets
Gan ( The Enclosed Garden ) -Chapter
5 The Reptilian Nakhash ( Nakash Deceives
Nekaybaw ) Tablet 4 Verses 94 - 231

( 94 ) . Appearing to Nekaybaw as her playmate , Nakhash began to sigh .
( 95 )., Why are you so cast down , why has your countenance dropped so low ? asked Nekaybaw who thought this to be her playmate .
( 96 ) . The voice of the Taniyn with Nakhash in her chest sighed again .
( 97 ) . I am exhausted for the destiny of you and your mate .
( 98 ) . Why , do we not possess in Gan , and all that we desire ? exclaimed Nekaybaw .
( 99 ) . True . said Nakhash , his voice dropped to a whisper '
( 100 ) . Yet the best of fruits from Gan and the only one which can portray you perfect of wisdom in life and death , is denied you , all the rest of them would afford you no pleasure .
( 101 ) . Know you the reason why this fruit has been denied us ? asked Nekaybaw.
( 102 ) . I do , answered Nakhash and it is precisely this knowledge which fills my heart with care .
( 103 ) . All the fruits which are given to you are endowed with the calamities of weakness , disease . old age , and death .
( 104 ) . This is the cessation of life . The forbidden fruit alone bestows eternal youth and vigor
( 105 ) . You have never spoken of these things until now Beloved Taniyn .
( 106 ) . Where have you derived this knowledge , asked Nekaybaw.
( 107 ) . An Anunnaqi of the green light whom I met under the forbidden tree informed me of it , said Nakhash .
( 108 ) . I too want this knowledge , I will speak with this Anunnaqi .
( 109 ) . On that instant , Nekaybaw left her tent and hurried toward the Forbidden tree called Kaysum , Sizen , or Shaziy '' to be splintered .
( 110 ) . Each fruit cluster contained fifteen thousand grains .
( 111 ) . Nakhash who knew of Nekaybaw curiosity .
( 112 ) . Sprang out of the Taniyn's mouth and stood under the tree .
( 113 ) . In the shape of an Anunnaqi Sama'el by name with a human face .
( 114 ) . Who are you singular being whose like I have never seen ? Nekaybaw inquired

Unread

Exclamation The Holy Tablets Gan ( The Enclosed Garden ) -Chapter 5

( 115 ) . I was a man but have become an Anunnaqi , Aluhum of light .
( 116 ) . Father of the illuminated ones ,he replied .
( 117 ) . By what means ? she asked .
( 118 ) . Profoundly . he began to speak in a whisper .
( 119 ) . By eating of this blessed fruit of which I am envious .
( 120 ) . The Anunnaqi most glorified and exalted , had forbidden me to taste .
( 121 ) . And for six thousand years I submitted to his command , until I felt the pain of death .
( 122 ) . He transformed into an old wrinkled and frsail man .
( 123 ) . ''My eyes lost their luster and grew dim .
( 124 ) . My ears could no longer hear the sounds of nature .
( 125 ) . My teeth decayed and I could neither eat without pain , nor sprak without discretion .
( 126 ) . My hands trembled , my feet shook .
( 127 ) . My head hung down upon my breast .
( 128 ) . I lost a sense of touch and a sense of love .
( 129 ) By back was bent .
( 130 ) . At last , my whole appearance became a frightful sight so that all the inhabitants of the enclosed garden flew from me .
( 131 ) . This is called the age of death .
( 132 ) . I then longed for death , and expected to meet it , Nakhash then asked her do you want your mate Kadmon to be young and handsome forever ? Or do you want him to die of old age .
( 133 ) . But by betaking of this fruit , I became as strong , and as beautiful at first .
( 134 ) . Though many thousands of years have elapsed since .
( 135 ) . I am not sensitive to the slightest change .
( 136 ) . Neither in my appearance or in my energies .
( 137 ) . And I have the gift of the wisdom of he who created you .
( 138 ) . And this tree is a very delightful tasting tree . Here , taste it !
( 139 ) . Is the The Truth ? Ask Nekaybaw.
( 140 ) . Is it not pleasant to your eyes ? It can restore all beauty , '' But at the pause of each breath as Nekaybaw would look away in thought , his real form would appear as a Halaabean , Flugelrod , with the body of a snake wrapped around a tree .