Exploding DNA Forums

Go Back   Exploding DNA Forums > Welcome To The Exploding DNA And Chat With The Gods Forums > Exploding DNA Classics

Notices

Exploding DNA Classics Post Old Scrolls, Pictures, Audio And Video Classics. Start An Auction.

Unread
Grand Esteem Family Elder

IssaEl21 is a jewel in the roughIssaEl21 is a jewel in the roughIssaEl21 is a jewel in the rough
Exclamation Is It Black Man Christianity Or White Man Christianity

How is Balas confused with a ruby , As mentioned , this Balas stone is confused with a ruby , another red stone . So this colour red is also associated with the devil . Like the scarlet robe of the Harlot of Babylon in Revelation 17 ; 4 - 5 ,

Where It States , And I Quote ; '' And The Woman Was Arrayed In Purple And Scarlet Colour , And Decked With Gold And Precious Stones And Pearls , Having A Golden Cup In Her Hand Full Of Abomination And Filthiness Of Her Fornication ; And Upon Her Forehead Was A Name Written , Mystery , Babylon The Great , The Mother Of Harlots And Abominations Of The Earth .

Not that it is an Evil or Bad colour but the lower emotions of anger , pride and lust are usually reflected by Red . This is the reason why whenever they show depictions of the Devil , you always see a little Red Man With Horns , A Pitchfork That Are Thorns And A Pointed Tail , Shown On Things That Are Hot Or Red , Like Spicy Or Hot Foods Such As A Favorite Bottle Of Hot Sauce . Saul , Shaool , Paul , 13th Self-Appointed Apostle took on the attributes of his name .

We first learn about Saul , Shaool , Paul , 13th Self-Appointed Apostle in the book of Acts , ( Acts 7 ; 58 -59 ) one of the seven chosen deacons to suffer for preaching the name of Isa , Yashu'a , Jesus ( Acts 6 ; 5 ) . Saul , Shaool , Paul , 13th Self-Appointed Apostle not only witnessed and approved the murder of Stephen , one of . Saul , Shaool , Paul , 13th Self-Appointed Apostle ' most loyal deacons , but he also held the raiment ( clothing ) of the murderers ( Acts 22 ; 20 ) while they violated Elohyeem God's second commandment '' Thou Shalt Not Kill '' ( Exodus 20 ; 14 , Deuteronomy 5 ; 17 , Matthew 5 ; 21 , Romans 13 ; 9 ) .

Saul , Shaool , Paul , 13th Self-Appointed Apostle was referred to as a young man who spoke against the teaching of . Isa , Yashu'a , Jesus . Saul , Shaool , Paul , 13th Self-Appointed Apostle even caused Havoc in the Church ( Acts 8 ; 3 ) sending any believer of the word of God into prison . In fact , he set out to Damascus breathing out threatening and slaughter against the disciples of Isa , Yashu'a , Jesus ( Acts 9 ; 1 ) .

Suhuf of Adam Verses 9 - 22 , Where It States , And I Quote ; For We Have Knowldge That The Law Is Of The Spirit . ( 10 ) . But I Am Of The Body , One Sold Under Sin . ( 11 ) . For That Which I Do I Allow Not ; For What I Would , That I Do Not . ( 12 ) . But What I Hate , That I Do , If Then I Do That Which I Would Not , I Consent Unto The Law That It Is Good . ( 13 ) . Now Then It Is No More I That Do It , But Sin That Dwelieth In Me . ( 14 ) . For I Have Knowldge That In Me , Dwelleth No Good Thing ; For To Will Is Present With Me . ( 15 . But How To Do That Which Is Good I Find Not .

( 16 ) . For The Good That I Would Do I Do Not , But The Evil Which I Would Not , That I Do . ( 17 ) . Now Of I Do That I Would Not , It Is No More I That Do It . ( 18 ) . But Sin Dwelleth In Me . I find Then A Law , That , When I Would Do Good . ( 19 ) . Evil Is Present With Me . ( 20 ) . For I Delight In The Law Of Allah Most Glorified And Exalted , After The Inward Man . ( 21 ) . But I See Another Law In My Body , Warring Against The Law Of My Mind . ( 22 ) . And Brining Me Into The Level Of The Law Of Sin Which Is In My Body .

This same testament is stated in the Letters , The Epistle of Saul , Shaool , Paul , 13th Self-Appointed Apostle Romans Chapter 7 , Verses 14 - 24 . In this book the Devil is speaking through Saul , Shaool , Paul , 13th Self-Appointed Apostle Romans and saying the exact same statement as he statted in the Suhuf of Adam . The Suhuf of Adam is an ancient scriptures that was revealed to Adam and also means '' Pure Pages '' , The only way the Devil could speak through him is if he possessed Saul , Shaool , Paul , 13th Self-Appointed Apostle , at that moment .

Scroll # 207
S.G.C.Dr Malachi Zodoq York-El 33/ 720
The Sovereign Grand Commander
Of Nuwaupian World Wide Masonic Lodges .
Still The Master Teacher In This Day And Time .
The Cross Can Be Found In Two Places , One On Top Of The Churchs , And The Other On Top Of The Grave , The One On To Of The Churchs Is Where The Mentalty Dead Are , And The One On Top Of The Grave Is , Where The Physical Dead Lay .

It's Not The Things One Knows That Get Him Or Her In Trouble , Its The Things One Knows That Just Isn't So That Get Them In Trouble

Peace In The Lamb Is True-ly Wonderful
Unread

IssaEl21 is a jewel in the roughIssaEl21 is a jewel in the roughIssaEl21 is a jewel in the rough

Chapter 2 ~ Saul , Shaool , Paul , 13th Self-Appointed Apostle ,Conversion .

As mentioned in Chapter One , Saul , Shaool , Paul , 13th Self-Appointed Apostle caused confusion in the Church and he left angrily for Damascus breathing out threatening and slaughter against the disciples of Yashu'a , Isa , Jesus ( Acts 9 ; 1 ) , '' And Saul , yet breathing out threatenings and slaughter against the disciples of the Lord , went unto the high priest ''. When Yehudaw , Yahudah , Judas spoke against or betrayed Yashu'a , Isa , Jesus , said he had a devil inside of him in ...

John 13 ; 2 , 27 , And supper being ended , the devil having now put into the heart of Judas Iscariot , Simon's son , to betray him . 27 . And after the sop Satan entered into him . Then said Jesus unto him , that thou doest , do quickly .

However , on his journey to Damascus Saul , Shaool , Paul , 13th Self-Appointed Apostle claimed to have received a message from Yashu'a , Isa , Jesus , Shaool , Paul , 13th Self-Appointed Apostle makes record of this journey on three separate accounts . Shaool , Paul , 13th Self-Appointed Apostle acclaimed vision is the only evidence Shaool , Paul , 13th Self-Appointed Apostle could produce for his bid for the leadership of the new Church he would raise .

No wonder the Judeans ( Jews ) were highly skeptical about this claim and would not listen to him ( Acts 13 ; 44 46 ) . Let's take a look in The Holy Bible where Shaool , Paul , 13th Self-Appointed Apostle contradicts himself three times . This is the behavior of a liar . He eventually admits that he was a liar ( Romans 3 ; 7 ; Romans 7 ; 14 - 25 ) . This is something that he was tying to hide all along .

The American Heritage Dictionary defines Lie as ; lie ( 1 ) n . 1. A false statement deliberately presented as being true ; a falsehood . 2 . Something meant to deceive or give a wrong impression .

Contradiction One ; The Holy Bible -Acts 9 ; 3-9 , ( With Greek Script ) , Where It States ; And as he journeyed , he came near Daamasus ; and suddenly there shined round about him a light from heave . And he fell down on that planet earth and heard a voice saying to him , Saul why did you persceute me and he said who are you master ; And the master said I am Yashu'a whom you persecuted it is hard for you to kick against the pricks . And he trembling and astonished said the master what will you have me to do ? And the master said to him arise and go into the city and it shall be told to you what you must do .And the men who journeyed with him stood speechless hearing a voice but seen no man . And Saul arose from the earth ; and when his eyes were opened , he saw no man ; But they led him by the hand. and brought him into Damassus . And he was three days without sight , and neither did eat nor drink .

In the above verse , Shaool , Paul , 13th Self-Appointed Apostle first says that he alone fell to the ground ( Earth ) and then he proceeds to say that the men who journeyed with him stood speechless , hearing a voice , but seeing no man . We all see in Acts Chapter 22 that Shaool , Paul , 13th Self-Appointed Apostle was about to be killed by the people of the city of Caesarea for preaching to the Judeans ( Jews ) amongst the Gentiles that they should forsake Moshen , Musa , Moses and not their children or their customs . Shaool , Paul , 13th Self-Appointed Apostle was saved by the soldiers and centurions who took him to the castle unto the chief Priest . At the castle Shaool , Paul , 13th Self-Appointed Apostle says .

Contradiction Two ; The Holy Bible -Acts 22; 6 - 9 , ( With Greek Script ) , Where It States ; And it came to pass , that , as I made my journey , and was come night unto Damascus about noon , suddely there shone from heaven a great light round about me . And I fell onto the ground and heard a voice saying to me Saul Saul why are you persecuting me ? And I answer who are you Master and he said to me , I'am Jesus of Nazareth whom you persecute .And they that were with me saw surely the force of light , . And were afraid but did not hear the voice of him that spoke to me .

Now , In this verse Shaool , Paul , 13th Self-Appointed Apostle says ( He Alone Fell To The Ground ) He proceeds to say that the men who were with him , ( Saw The Light ) , But heard not the voice of him who spoke . However , Shaool , Paul , 13th Self-Appointed Apostle had just said in Acts 9 ; 3-7 , '' Those who journeyed with him , heard a voice , but saw not a man !

Contradiction Three ; The Holy Bible -Acts 26 ; 12-14 ( With Greek Script ) , Where It States ; Whereupon as I went to Damascus with authority and commission from the chief priest , At midday O ruler I saw in the way a force of light from the sky above the brightness of the halo shining around me and them which were traveling with me . And when we were all falled down on that part of the planet earth I heard a voice speaking to me and saying in a Hebrew Dialect Saul , Saul , Why did you persceute me ? It's hard for you to kick against the pricks .

Shaool , Paul , 13th Self-Appointed Apostle just said in Acts 9 ; 4 , and Acts 22; 7 that only he fell to the ground !! However , in Acts 26 ; 14 , he says , we were all fallen to the earth ...

Scroll # 207
Still The Master Teacher In This Day And Time .
The Cross Can Be Found In Two Places , One On Top Of The Churchs , And The Other On Top Of The Grave , The One On To Of The Churchs Is Where The Mentalty Dead Are , And The One On Top Of The Grave Is , Where The Physical Dead Lay .

It's Not The Things One Knows That Get Him Or Her In Trouble , Its The Things One Knows That Just Isn't So That Get Them In Trouble

Unread

Furthemore , if we look at Acts Chapter 22 verse 10 , Shaool , Paul , 13th Self-Appointed Apostle claims that Yashu'a , Isa , Jesus spoke to him saying '' ..... Arise and go into Damascus ; and there it shall be told thee of all things which are appointed for thee to do . '' And if we scroll a few verses down to verses 12-13 we find that , And one Ananias , a devout man according to the law , having a good report of all the Jews which dwelt there , Come unto me , and stood , and said unto me , On the other hand , in Acts 26 ; 16 ,

Saul , Shaool , Paul , 13th Self-Appointed Apostle claims that Yashu'a , Isa , Jesus himself will appear to him and not Ananias as mentioned in Acts 22 ; 12-13 . It doesn't stop there ! When examining Saul , Shaool , Paul , 13th Self-Appointed Apostle claims of seeing Yashu'a , Isa , Jesus in a vision in order to authenticate himself , it is recognized that Saul , Shaool , Paul , 13th Self-Appointed Apostle had three entirely different versions of this vision . Each story contradicted the other . Aside from the contradiction in the book of Acts concerning Saul , Shaool , Paul , 13th Self-Appointed Apostle vision ; there is also an intersting point to be made which will be shown below .

Ques ; What could looking directly into the sun do to your eyes ? At midday or noon the sun was at it zenith ( highest point ) and unbearable to look at for long before causing damage to the eyes , Shaool , Paul , 13th Self-Appointed Apostle claims that the light was above the brightness of the sun . Here the Greek word for above -greek - huper hoop-er is being used which means ; beyond , more and exceedingly . Therefore this light being beyond the brightness of the sun , rendered Shaool , Paul , 13th Self-Appointed Apostle blind and he had to be led into Damascus by hand .

And upon reaching Damascus he was blind for 3days ( Acts 9 ; 8-9 ) . '' And Saul arose from the earth ; and when his eyes were opened , he saw no man ; but they led him by the hand , and brought him into Damascus. 9 , And was three day without sight , and neither did eat nor drink . So , because of this light that was exceedingly brighter than the sun while at its highest and brightest point of the day , Shaool , Paul , 13th Self-Appointed Apostle was blinded and those who journeyed with him had to lead him by hand .

However Shaool , Paul , 13th Self-Appointed Apostle also mentioned that the light had surrounded him as well as all of those who journeyed with him ( Acts 26 ; 16 ) . He claimed that those who journeyed with him also saw this light above the brightness of the sun and it was atound about them and they also fell to the ground . So , according to Shaool , Paul , 13th Self-Appointed Apostle , The men with him saw the same light that he saw ( Accts 22 ; 9 , Acts 26;13 ) and had the same reaction that Shaool , Paul , 13th Self-Appointed Apostle had as they all fell to the Earth while the light shined round about them .

Therefore , in like accord They Should Have All Be Blind for 3 days in which no one would have been able to lead the other by hand because no one would have been able to see due to the brightness of the light . Daniel 2 ; 31 , '' Thou , O king , sawest , and behold a gtreat image . This great image , whose brightness was excellent , stood before thee ; and the form thereof was terrible .

Scroll # 207
Still The [ Master Teacher] In This Day And Time .