Exploding DNA Forums

Go Back   Exploding DNA Forums > Welcome To The Exploding DNA And Chat With The Gods Forums > Exploding DNA Classics

Notices

Exploding DNA Classics Post Old Scrolls, Pictures, Audio And Video Classics. Start An Auction.

Unread
Family Member

Aten is on a distinguished road
Default Raahubaat

Em Htp NTR ... is it possible you can print out two books I'm dying to read... Who lived before Adam and eve & Melanite children????? I have a question about EA/Enki and Enlil.. Why is Enki viewed as being disagreeable if he was one that had compassion for humans(was this the doing of his brother) , and why Enki set up places like NOD, Where the people practice ungodly acts??? .. Also who are the children of Enlil??
Unread
Family Member

Default Raahubaat

Is the bible enlil book against enki ... Making the serpent evil???
Unread
Grand Esteem Family Elder

Pa Neter Ra is on a distinguished road
Default Lion and the Lamb

Hotep,

In Sumerology, Enki/Ea and Enlil are two of the three zones or bands of the ecliptic. The Northern band is assigned to ANU (ether); the Central band is assigned to ENLIL (wind/air); and the Southern band is assigned to ENKI or EA (earth/water). The process of Yin and Yang applies to all things in Nature (pronounced natchur, ntchr). Yin is passive and yet it has a bit of Yang in its nature. Yang is active and yet it has a bit of Yin in its nature. Yin and Yang are the rudiments of I Ching, which in turn is the basis of Ba Qua and Feng Shui i.e. WIND and WATER or ENLIL and EA (enki) respectively.

Allah is Al Qaabid (the constrictor) and yet Allah is Al Baasit (the expander); Allah is Al Muthil (the dishonorer) and yet Allah is Al Mu’iz (the honorer); Allah is Al Mumeet (the destroyer) and yet Allah is Al Mu'eed (the reproducer); Allah is Al 'Awwal (the first) and yet Allah is Al 'Akhir (the last). So, do you see the application of sacred wisdom, the doctrine of polarity? Everything has two poles, like and unlike are the same, opposites are alike, but vary in degree e.g. heat and cold (Refer to the Sacred Wisdom of Tehuti). Nonetheless, extremes do meet for reconciliation or peaceful truce. The one thing that can shatter reconciliation or peaceful truce is the EGO (Refer to Actual Fact 11, Aset, Asar, Neb-Het, & Sutukh).

The clans of Ptah (Enki/Ea) and the clans of Bes (Enlil) have been rivals and have been in conflict since they left El Qahira (Mars). The serpent was initially a symbol of good fortune. But due to the doctrine or law of polarity the serpent became a symbol of evil and misfortune. We are at the cusp of another polar shift i.e. the Law of Polarity. One must then acquire a good working knowledge of the Law of Polarity for reconciliation of the warring tribes is at hand once again. For it is written that the wolf and the lamb shall sojourn, the leopard and the goat shall crouch down together, and the lion, fatling, and the bullock shall unite and a young servant (na'ar) of the most high god shall lead and guide them (Refer to Isaiah 11 v 6). This is the message of the Sphinx, which is the union of feline and man on al-Qahira, Cairo (Mars).

Pa Neter Ra (NAR, En.Me.Dur.An.Ki, Seventh Prince)
The Elements, Mathematics, and Arithmetic (T.E.M.ARI)
Muurs of the Great Peace
13 x 9

Born Invincible
99 Attributes of Allah
righteous ones of the bright pointed objects (Din.Gir)
Origin of The Great Seal pyramid on the U.S. dollar bill found in Ecuador

Last edited by Pa Neter Ra; at 12:18 PM..
Unread

Default Lion and the Lamb

Hotep,

I realize that there is a degree of ambiguity as to the nature of the serpent. The pedagogy of the hostility between the serpent and the woman and the serpent's seed and the woman's seed comes from the book of Genesis chapter three. We also learn that the instigator of their strife is one of the Eloheem named YAH-WEH Eloheem. As we have ascertained in Nuwaubu, the Babylonian terms YAH and WEH means "good" and "evil" respectively. Good (Yah) and Evil (Weh) represents the doctrine of polarity, which is one of the nine sacred wisdoms of Tehuti. Thus, Adam and Eve became intelligent and wise like the Eloheem as they learned and applied the law of opposites in the Garden of Eden (E.Din).

We learn from the Sacred Wisdom of Tehuti that Good (Yah) and Evil (Weh) are poles of the same thing put into operation. So, transmuting evil into good is no different than the alchemy of lead into gold, light into darkness, hate into love, Civiliter Mortuus into In Full Life, mass into energy, and Rizqyian into Etherian. Polarization is based in emotional alchemy; and with a good over-standing of the law of polarization, enables one to change his or her own polarity and/or condition, as well as others. The emotion pertaining to the serpent and the woman and the serpent’s seed and the woman’s seed is Hate (enmity). Hate is a polarized vibration of Love. So, the doctrine of rhythm concurrently applies in this situation. We must learn to Love instead of Hate and in so doing our little ones will learn to Love instead of Hate.

The enmity between the serpent and the woman is perpetuated by the serpent’s seed and the woman’s seed because they have learned to Hate instead of Love. This is our test, our experience, our karmic debt on this physical plane as decreed by Yah-Weh Eloheem (Neter of Polarization). Unfortunately, to this day, humanity has been unsuccessful in applying the laws of polarization and rhythm to their current negative condition, so that they may reconcile an ancient karmic odium. So, once again the supreme beings of the pure green light will have to descend upon planet Earth to help guide human beings back home in and beyond the stars.

In Love, Providence, Truth, and Justice

Pa Neter Ra (The Golden One of Atun-Re)
The Manuscript of Permutations (Lead to Gold)
9 x 13

The journey within

Last edited by Pa Neter Ra; at 08:43 PM..
Unread
Family Member

Default Madame Blavatsky???

Thanks NTR... That Really Help Me... One More Question: Who Is Madame Blavatsky Really?? , I know she was of Russian Descent, And Is Her Teaching Confirm
Unread

Hotep Aten,

Unfortunately, I do not truly know who Madam Blavatsky is personally; only Helena Von Hahn would know the answer to your question. Helena Petrovna Blavatsky is of the Noble family known as the Von Hahn (red rooster). Von Hahn is her family name. She helped to establish the Theosophical Society for the purpose of reviving the ancient teachings of the elders in the West. She incorporated the Ankh, Star of David, Aum, Swastika, and Uroborus as the emblem of the “Society,” which is a company of persons united together by mutual consent in order to act jointly for some common purpose. The term “Society” is an important legal term for creating a nation (or government) so that adopting those into the Society can be facilitated as a mother or father would adopt a child into the family (i.e., persons residing under one roof).

In Love, Providence, Truth, and Justice

Pa Neter Ra
13 x 9