Exploding DNA Forums

Go Back   Exploding DNA Forums > Welcome To The Exploding DNA And Chat With The Gods Forums > Exploding DNA Classics

Notices

Exploding DNA Classics Post Old Scrolls, Pictures, Audio And Video Classics. Start An Auction.

Unread
Grand Esteem Family Elder

IssaEl21 is a jewel in the roughIssaEl21 is a jewel in the roughIssaEl21 is a jewel in the rough
Question 360 Question To Ask Orthodox Sunni Muslims ( Edition # 198 )

31 . Ask The Orthodox Sunni Muslims Was The Prophet Muhammad's First Teacher A Christian ?

Answer ; Yes , according to Orthodox Sunni Muslims own writing , Waraqa bin Naufal ( 527 - 639 A.D. was a Christian . '' Then she rose and gathered her garments about her and set forth to her cousin

Waraqa ... who had become a Christian and read the scriptures and learned from those that follow the Torah and the Gospel '' Waraaqa attached himself to Christianity and studied its scriptures until he had thoroughly mastered then .

( The Life of Muhammad , A . Guillaume , Oxford University Press , 1980 A.D. Pages 83, 99 ) .

Waraqa bin Naufal also taught the Prophet Muhammad the Torah and Gospel . So , shouldn't The Orthodox Sunni Muslims follow this Sunna and be taught by Christian Teachers and study the Torah and Gospel instead of saying they are tampered with ?
The Cross Can Be Found In Two Places , One On Top Of The Churchs , And The Other On Top Of The Grave , The One On To Of The Churchs Is Where The Mentalty Dead Are , And The One On Top Of The Grave Is , Where The Physical Dead Lay .

It's Not The Things One Knows That Get Him Or Her In Trouble , Its The Things One Knows That Just Isn't So That Get Them In Trouble

Peace In The Lamb Is True-ly Wonderful
Unread

IssaEl21 is a jewel in the roughIssaEl21 is a jewel in the roughIssaEl21 is a jewel in the rough

32 . Ask The Orthodox Sunni Muslims , Do They Use Rosary Beads Like The Buddhists ?

Answer ; Yes . According to the Dictionary of Islam by Thomas P . Hughes , in the early days of Islam , Muslims counted God's praise on small pebbles , or on the fingers . Abdul Haqq the commentator on the Mishkatu'l Masabih says that the '' Rosary '' which Muslims used was borrowed from Buddhism , religion founded by Gautama Buddha ( 563 - 483 B.C. ) before the Prophet Muhammad was born , The Crusaders copied their Muslim opponents and introduced it to Christendom , The '' Rosary '' was introduced into Christendom by Pope Pius V , in a Bull in 1596 A.D. to Dominic the founder of the Black Friars 1221 A.D. Why are Orthodox Sunni Muslims using a Buddhist '' Rosary '' ?
The Cross Can Be Found In Two Places , One On Top Of The Churchs , And The Other On Top Of The Grave , The One On To Of The Churchs Is Where The Mentalty Dead Are , And The One On Top Of The Grave Is , Where The Physical Dead Lay .

It's Not The Things One Knows That Get Him Or Her In Trouble , Its The Things One Knows That Just Isn't So That Get Them In Trouble

Unread

33; Question ; Ask The Orthodox Sunni Muslims , Was The Prophet Muhammad Influenced By The Zoroastrians ?

Answer ; There seems to be a similarity between the story of the Prophet Muhammad's night journey into Heaven and a writing by Pehlavi called 'Arta Viraf Namak'' of a magian messenger written four hundred years before the flight to Medina which reads as follows ;

Our first advance upwards was to the lower heaven ;. and there we saw the Angel of those Holy Ones , giving forth a flaming light brilliant and lofty , And I asked Sarosh the holy and Azar the angels ;.. What is this place ; and these , who are they ? '' .... We are then told that Arta ascended similarly to the Second and Third heavens , and to many other beyond , Rising from a gold - covered throne , Bahman the Archangel led me on , till he and I met Ormazd with a company of Angels and heavenly leaders , all adorned so brightly that I had never seen the like before , My leader said ; This is Ormazd . I sought to salaam to him , and he said he was glad to welcome me from the passing world to the bright and underfiled place . Then he bade Sarosh and the fire - angel to shew me the blessed placed prepared for the holy , and that also for the punishment of the wicked . After which they carried me along till I beheld the Archangels and the other Angels , '' < The Sources of Islam , Rev . W. St . Clair Tisdall , M . A . page 79 - 80 , translated by Sir William Muir , T & T Clark , Scotland 1900 A.D. Did the Prophet Muhammad really ascend to Heaven or did he borrow the concept which was written hundreds of years earlier ?

Unread

34 . Question ; Ask The Orthodox Sunni Muslims , Was The Prophet Muhammad Supposed To Follow The Laws Of Moses ?

Answer ; Yes , according to the ( Qur'an 5 ; 47 ) , However , those who want to Worship the Prophet Muhammad have Made Up This Hadith which make the Prophet Moses look Inferior to the Prophet Muhammad which gose Against the very words of Allah in his ( Qur'an 2 l 136 ( ... We made no difference between one and another of them ; The Holy Qur'an , 'Abdullah Yusuf Ali , McGregor & Werner , 1946 A.D.
Narrated ; Jaabir that the
Apostle of Allah said ; Do not
Inquire the people of the ( Previous )
Scriptures about any matter . They would
not guide you straught since they had already
gone astray . Thus you shall either believe
falsehood or deny the Truth . Verily , I swear
by Allah , If Musa had been amongst you ,
He ( Musa ) would not have any other way
but to follow me .

Unread

35 ; Question ; Ask The Orthodox Sunni Muslims , If Muslim Countries Are So Wonderful And This Country So Wicked , Why Are The Majority Of Their Citizens Over Here ?

Answer ; They want like Christians and rin away from the Laws of the Scriptures that they had to obsereve in their own countries . Arabs who live in the U.S. make up all kinds of excuses why they live here . According to one group , Masjid Al - Fajr in Indianapolis ; '' Living in the western hemisphere of the world is both challenging and educational for Muslim families yet it leaves the family vulnerable to the ills of the environment they live in . This makes it more difficult for the Islamic identity to be maintained . The result is an urgent need to take realistic approach to survive the test as well as to build a growing and stable Islamic foundation that that will preserve the Muslims heritage and the teachings of Islam .... ( If Living Here In The West Leaves The Family Vulnerable To The Ills Of The Environment Why Bother Living Here ? ) THEY ARE KUFR ( CONCEALERS OF THE TRUTH ....