Exploding DNA Forums

Go Back   Exploding DNA Forums > Welcome To The Exploding DNA And Chat With The Gods Forums > Science For The 9mind

Notices

Science For The 9mind Leave Scientific Facts, Findings, Comments, Including Questions And Answers To Wu-Nuwaupu.

View Poll Results: Has this tread widened your overstanding of the Nuwaubian Sacred Affirmation?
Yes 5 83.33%
No 0 0%
It was just an O.K read...... 1 16.67%
Voters: 6. You may not vote on this poll

Unread
RE9

Default Overstanding "The All Prayer"

Question:

Earlier you mentioned that we must remember that we are in the love of All and All love in us, what did you mean by that?

Answer:

In order for you to overstand this let us explain “The All Prayer” which you say in Ashutat each day. Upon close examination of The All Prayer through the application of creative attitude which the sacred Master Neter A’aferti Atum-re (Dr. Malachi Z York) as Tehuti for this day brings forward this supplication shall be overstood and made clear for all true and loyal students.

“I am in love with the All and the All is in love with me”

Now, ask yourself, what is the love of All? It is a divine love which is inclusive but not limited to the other 11 of the 12 forms of love. The twelve forms of love are:

Love of the ones self (which is the most deadly)
Love of wealth
Love of fame
Love of success
Love of mate
Love of child
Love of parents
Love of brothers and sisters
Love of ones word, tongue
Love life
Love of the prophets
Love of the Most High

All of these forms of love are in you, for you embody portions of them all in and through your very being (Nature). These are emotions which are varying in the degree by which they affect your mental, physical and emotional self.
Unread
RE9

Default “I am a part of All and All is a part of me”

“I am a part of All and All is a part of me”

You are a part as in particle or portion of All for All is gases, chemicals, elements, and formulas which exist. On earth these are logged as the 99 natural elements of nature. Each of these elements, gases formulas and elements which they make or combine to make are found in you varying degrees, weights, shapes and sizes, simply parts. This All has parts or portions within you making you a part of All.
Unread
RE9

Default “I am one with All and All is one with me”

“I am one with All and All is one with me”

When the word one is used here it should be seen to mean unification because in the case one (Wahud) implies wholeness, complete or unified, alone as opposed to universe which implies the individuality which All is against. You see the word Universe is a contradiction within itself for All is against (verse) Uni (individuality) instead All promotes a unified whole making it not lacking, separated or wanting in any way, form or fashion. If All were to be any of these All wouldn’t be All. You could not add to All for where would you get it from.

Holy Tablets 1:1:17

Therefore, 9 ether is the most potent power in all the boundless universes. 9 ether is the original creator, who grew all the universe. 9 ether beings utilized that yield energy versing energy into one form, the universe “Uni-meaning uni, from unas, one, and verse meaning vertere, to turn, a spiral, spiraling outward from a single point”

The sacred wisdom of Tehuti chapter 5 paragraph 4 the mental universe the universe is mental and physical held in the mind of the All which are in All.

…but what indeed is the universe, look at it this way. Uni – one, verse – against oneness. You see the trick in the word. So All is against oneness or individualism, which is separation in to parts

Note if you look at the word wahud (one) it is a compound word Wa and Hud: you have wa meaning and, hud short for huda meaning guidance of the highest which would lead you back to the bosom of the All, but instead because of the fear of shedding individuality Humin and Humim spend day and shadow hour engrossed in external and internal stimulus hoping to avoid the experience of oneness (completeness) which could have you labeled as different from others. It is for this same reason that people have come to fear death for they fear being alone away from all the distractions of the carnal world and not able to partake of it. From All (all gases, chemicals, formulas and elements) you came and unto All (gases, chemicals, formulas and elements) you shall return to their respective place within all when you cease to breath an experience which is called death for many.
Unread
RE9

Default “I can succeed as part of All and fail as an Individual”

“I can succeed as part of All and fail as an Individual”

If you remember that you were taught by the sacred Master Neter A’aferti Atum-Re that you are a 9 fold being or what is referred to as the 9 principles of 9 eye.

The word succeed means “to come next after another; follow in the course of events, have a certain issue; attain a desired end”. The word succeed comes from the Latin succedere meaning to go under or up, come close after, go near, go on well. Thus when you are conscious or aware of all nine principles in you and they are fully active you will be able to accomplish all your goals, for you will utilize all of the necessary gases, chemicals, formulas and elements within All which are in you and your environment to yield success.

The word “fail” meaning wanting or insufficient, lose power, fall or come short, disappoint. Once your race (Nuwaubians) implements, accepts and promotes union with All, all individuality will be exhausted as all we set our beings (minds and bodies) to accomplish will be accomplished. Looking at the definition “disappoint” we see that it simply means if you work as an individual you will fall short of what all appointed your genes to be (disappoint). In this way you will forever fail as an individual because an individual is one who exists as a separate entity who believes they are indivisible or inseparable when in fact you are able to be separated into the respective gases, formulas, chemicals and elements which make you who and what you are, yet that in itself is an spiritual, physical and emotional powers together and work for the betterment of the whole as opposed to the self.
Unread
RE9

Default “I can be all that I wish in the All as long as my wish is to stay in All”

“I can be all that I wish in the All as long as my wish is to stay in All”

when your only wish meaning desire, longing of what you want for your future is to work within the will of All you will be able to accomplish and be all you wish for you will be able to activate all gases, elements, chemicals, formulas, ancestors, and descendants thus all the abilities which all of these have are within you needing to only be awakened.
Unread
RE9

Default “I am never alone”

“I am never alone”

Realize that you are never an individual but instead a portion of All thus you are never by yourself. You are never alone, for you are the unification of all elements, chemicals, gases, formulas, ancestors and descendants manifested or personified in flesh at this point in time.
Unread
RE9

Default “All is I am, All can I can, All does I do”

“All is I am, All can I can, All does I do”

All is not limited to this nor that, thus neither are you. All is not limited by what can or can’t be done thus neither are you. All does and in so doing completes, thus you are complete within all having no needs other than to except the Allness which is the pathway home. (Refer to the Mysteries of god revealed scroll #163 by The Master Teacher D.r Malachi Z.York)
Unread
RE9

Default Now say the Affirmation!

Now say

“I am in the Love of all and All is in me - I am part of the All and All is a part of me – I am one with All and All is one with me – I can succeed as part of All and fail as an individual – I can be all that I wish in All as long as my wish is to stay in All – I am never alone All is I am, All can I can, All does I do”

How did that make you feel?

The Master Teacher Atum-Re says:

“If you take a spoonful of water out of the ocean, it is still an ocean; drop it back in and it never existed. Likewise, man is a spoonful of water out of the ocean, he is a spoonful of All out of All, and his eventual goal should be divinity; to be dropped back into that state, that pool of energy which has not been defined yet”

Holy Tablets 7.20.4-15

There are no qualities in the universes that are not in the human body. An atom is a complete replica of the Solar system, with electrons encircling a nucleus just as planets revolve around Shamash, your sun. The atom is a microcosm, small; And everything that is happening in the microcosms of the human body; Is also occurring in Tiamat, called also orb, Ereth, Terra, Eridu, and Ard, Which ye mortals call the Planet
Earth; and in the universe. Individual cosmic creation and destruction are taking place all the time. Instead of identifying with the individual self, which is only a tiny fraction of the
Universal scheme, One can find his or her larger identity by merging with the kosmos itself.

Holy Tablets 7.21.1-20

Lo! Oh ye Enosites, ponder on this thought: A close look at these elements which ye take for granted leaves one in awe of the guiding cosmic intelligence. Water, H20 for instance, is made up of two hydrogen atoms and one oxygen atom. When hydrogen by it self comes into contact with fire, it reacts with an explosion. oxygen reacts with fire to make it burn more fiercely. Yet in combination, as water, they will quench fire and cool off the body. If one professes of having any intelligence at all, he or she must ask him or herself, "what is the source of this intricate engineering?" Only an intelligent power is capable of such creation. El Eloh, The Most High, also called Anu, Al Aliyu, Yahuwa, and Anu. All life is interconnected. Animals breathe in oxygen, and they are the bi-product of plants, and they exhale carbon dioxide. In their bodies the oxygen combines with glucose, to produce energy for various bodily functions. Plants take in carbon dioxide, and they release oxygen into the air which is then used by animals. They take nutrients from the soil and use the sunlight for photosynthesis. An Enosite eats the plants for nourishment and when he or she dies, His or her body is returned to Tiamat (the Planet Earth) to the Adama, of the ground, where it becomes food for the plants. This is but one small example of the complicated and interdependent relationships that exist among all things. It hardly seems possible that such a world could have been created by an accident of nature .Relationships like this exist throughout the Kosmos.
Unread
RE9

Default The Author...

Written by Haru-Hotep Tar From the book entitled The science and art of sex as taught by the Min Priesthood.
Unread
Grand Esteem Family Elder

Pa Neter Ra is on a distinguished road
Default Nature of Wholes

Great Peace!

The ALL is the Hermetic gestalt that refers to the nature of wholes. The conduct/actions of something (sum of things/parts) is not determined by that of its distinct elements, but rather the inherent distinct elemental processes are themselves determined by the intrinsic nature of wholes.

What is a whole?

Pa Neter Ra (Amaru Chan)

The word “whole” means complete. In the metu neter, “the complete one” is known as ATUM. Atum was also called the “Great He-She.” This attribute is associated with ADAM, in whom Eve, the mother of life, accompanies.

In Love, Truth, Peace, Freedom, Justice, Equality
Great Peace Society of Royal Serpents, Royal Dragons
9 x 13