Exploding DNA Forums

Go Back   Exploding DNA Forums > Welcome To The Exploding DNA And Chat With The Gods Forums > Exploding DNA Classics

Notices

Exploding DNA Classics Post Old Scrolls, Pictures, Audio And Video Classics. Start An Auction.

Unread
Grand Esteem Family Elder

IssaEl21 is a jewel in the roughIssaEl21 is a jewel in the roughIssaEl21 is a jewel in the rough
Post Halloween , The Evil One's Sabbat ( Scroll 22 )

Forward

Begin All Things With ,The Name Of El Eloh ,The Knower , The Wise .

All praise and gratitude is due to El Eloh , the source of the boundless universes , I thank El Yahuwa for bestowing His knowledge on me by guiding my pen , so that I might publish these scrolls of truth , I hope that you will find knowldge and comfort that will enlighten you for your search for divine truth . Due to the fallibilities of human beings , I would like for you to be aware of any errors , which may have crept into this book undetected . These errors if any might be typographical , historical , or restatements . If any such errors have found its way into this publlication I ask that you bring this to our attention , so it can be corrected in its next printing , May El Eloh reward you in your search for truth .

Table Of Contents
Introduction ....... 1
Just How Happy Is Halloween ? ......... 3
What Really Is The True Story Of Halloween ? ....... 3
Who Is Uncle Sam ? ........ 9
How Did The Feast Of Sam Hain Become Halloween ? ...... 15
Goblins ......... 19
Vampires And Were Wolves ( Fact or Fiction ) ? ........ 22
Lycanthropy ....... 23
Witchcraft The Evil One's Religion ....... 35
Sorcery ........ 37
Necromancy ....... 43
What Is The Origin Of Witchcraft ? ......... 45
The Evil One's Sabbat ........ 50
How Did Christianity Become The Religion Of Rome ? ....... 65
The Lost Libraies Of Alexandria ......... 69
Witchcraft And Christianity ........ 70
The Nature Of The Evil One ........ 81
Witchcraft In The Music Industry ........ 88
Who Do You Serve ....... 91

Introduction

'' Mmmmm, '' shadowtime , with its stillness bone - chilling , cold and low - lying , dense fog is exhilarating ! Its strange ominous noises , its deformed shadows , twisting , leering and looming to clutch at one's throat is absolutely breath - taking ! The murky landscape that surrounds the black ravine is delicately lined with the most founl smelling of rotted tree stumps , slime - covered stones and gruesomely - gnarled tree root waiting only too eagerly to trip and possibly cause a little fright to some poor unsuspecting fool .

Ha , Ha , Ha , is the shadowhour of hours . The shadowtime that this path , laden with unsuspecting horrors will cause many souls to become mine or perish dammably ! This short - cut has always provided such memorable , merry chases before the victim ever reaches the safety of the open meadows . For my enjoyment are the noises of the hooting owl . scurrying rats , howling wolves and napping snakes ,

Oops ! How could I forget my fine warm - blooded ( or should I say , cold - blooded friends --- bats --- occasionally flying overhead and reporting zessty mischief of the evening ahead . My job is quite easy on any given moment , but tonight I won't even have to work ! Glory unabounding shall be lain at my feet , all the praises of hell fill the earth in my honor ! Men , women and children shall scourge the land and pour forth so delightfully terrifying and indescribable , that all which will be occurring in that one night , one might think it an eternity and best of all ... innocent children shall die !!!

Aaah , someone approaches the path what joys have I to expect this evening ? Shall I immediately pounce , play hide - and - seek as is this lovely full moon that rhythmically saunters in front of and behind the latge , , gray - black clouds that lends an already heady essence to the evening ahead ? Aaah , I can see quite clearly now , the familiar figure approaching . Shame for me not to recognize my dear and faithful companion , Samantha ! She's truly a servant of servants ; always at my beck and call . She puts such energy and enjoyment into searching and discovering ways to please me , especially in the way that is the most delightful and unholiest of pleasures !!! It's hard to find good witches these days , let alone a faithful werewolf or a toothy Dracula ?

Just '' How Happy '' Is Halloween ?

Well , it's that time of the year again when cash registers ring sweetly , as big businesses sweep upon the masses , exploiting them with all sortd of commodities for the Holiday Season '' , From Halloween to New Year's Day , the advertising agencies and department stores get rich as the native public falls prey to their Hyped -Up Campaign .

The Halloween season is big business . It is one of the three top Candy - Selling seasons of the year . The Manufactures of Halloween Greeting Cards , Costumes and Decorations take their fill of the large profits reaped by the public's desire for '' Fun and Folly ' , and the beginning of the Thanksgiving - Christmas -- New Year's Eve swing .

Leering evil ones , Grinning Jack - O - Lanterns , Creepy Ghosts and Goblins are all part of the Halloween spirit . If we take a closer look and examine this '' Holiday '' for what it really is , we'll find that , not only is Halloween dangerous to life and property . but its roots are imbedded in many centuries of old pagan practices , ( A Pagan Is One Who Not A Muslim , Jew , or Christian , a Heathen or peasant , One of no religion background - taken from Webster's New World Dictionary ) .
The Cross Can Be Found In Two Places , One On Top Of The Churchs , And The Other On Top Of The Grave , The One On To Of The Churchs Is Where The Mentalty Dead Are , And The One On Top Of The Grave Is , Where The Physical Dead Lay .

It's Not The Things One Knows That Get Him Or Her In Trouble , Its The Things One Knows That Just Isn't So That Get Them In Trouble

Peace In The Lamb Is True-ly Wonderful
Unread

IssaEl21 is a jewel in the roughIssaEl21 is a jewel in the roughIssaEl21 is a jewel in the rough

Year after year , we see News Reports of people being Wounded and Killed during this season . Little children are gowened in Horrible Masks and Costumes wich invoke the Jinn ( evil forces )
. They receive '' Trick - Or - Treats '' , Sweets Loaded with Razor Blades , Needles , and Poisonous Candy . Running all about in Dark - Colored Costumes , Children becomes Innocent Victims of '' Hit and Run '' accidents . Each year , more and more people are viciously Attacked by Gangs of reckless youths who Molest , Assault and sometimes Kill for Fun !

Property damage is at the top of the list during this night of '' Feasting and Frolicking '' , Why is this particular night , October 31st , filled with such Death , Violence and Mayhem ( The Crime Of Maiming Or Mutilating A Person ) ? Is it possible that the purpose of Halloween is not really overstood by most people and in their innocence they become the victims of the night dedicated to Death and Violence ?

What Really Is The True Story Of Halloween ?

Halloween , as we know , can trace its roots to the Celts , The Celts were of the offspring of Kena'an ( Canaan ) , grandson of the Prophet Noakh ( Noah ) , who resided in the Caucasus Mountains .

114 Scrolls Of El's Qur'aan ( The Koran ) 114 Books Of The Prophet Akhmad ( Mohammed ) Son Of Abdullat 69 ; 9 ( Revealed 618 - 619 A.D. )
'' Or Do You Reckon That The Companions Of The Cave And The Inscription And Number Are Of Our Signs .

114 Scrolls Of El's Qur'aan ( The Koran ) 114 Books Of The Prophet Akhmad ( Mohammed ) Son Of Abdullat 69 ; 25 ( Revealed 618 - 619 A.D. )
And They ( Cursed Seed Of The Albinos . Sons Of Kena'an ( Canaan Son Of Kham ( Ham ) Remained In Their Caves ( As Ape Men ) Three Hundren Years And They Add Nine .

27 Chapters Of The Holy Scrolls Of The Prophet Mosheh ( Moses ) , Wayikra ( Leviticus ) 14 ; 33 - 34 ( Revealed 1513 B,C,E, )
'' And Yahuwa Spoke To Mosheh ( Moses ) And Aharown ( Aaaron ) Saying , When You Have Interested Into The Land Of Kena 'A an ( Ken - Ah - An Lowlander , Canaan , The Cursed Albino , Tribes Of The Pale People , Son Of Khaam And Haliyma ) Which I Naw -Thaw ( Grant , Gave ) To You ( Abraham Seed ) For Akh -Ooz - Zaw ( Inheritence , To Own Property ) And I Put The Neh'Gah ( Disease Cure ) Of Tsaw - Raw Ath ( Malignant Skin Disease Of Albinoism Leprosy ) In A House Of The Land Of Your Inheritence ,

114 Scrolls Of El's Qur'aan ( The Koran ) 114 Books Of The Prophet Akhmad ( Mohammed ) Son Of Abdullat 69 ; 18 ( Revealed 618 - 619 A.D. )
And You Think They ( Cursed Tribes Of ( Kena 'Aaan [ Canaan ) Are Awake And They Are Sleep , And We Turn Them From Side To Side , From The Left And The Right . ( A Nightmare In Their Sleep ) , And Their Dog Stretched Out It's Paws At The Threshold Of The Cave . If You Were To Look At Them ( The Tribes Of ( Kena 'Aaan [ Canaan ) , Cursed With Hair All Over Them . ) Verily You Would Have Had To Turn Away From Them Escaping . Filled With Fear , Scared Of Them

The Druids
Their religious leaders were called the Druids ( a member of a Celtic religious order ) , and were High Priests . The word '' Druid '' means '' Knowing the Oak Tree '' . This special class of Priests held both Political and Religious Fumctions , They took part in the Election of Kings , served as Ambassadors ( Or Delegates ) and took part in battles . Their teachings were only done orally . Not only did these teachings consist of Religious and Magical matters , It also included Astrology and the study of the Univers . Training to be a Druid was long and extensive .

An Ancient Druid custom set up human sacrifices on Halloween Shadowtime . Druids offered children in sacrifices . They believed that only '' the fruit of the body '' offered to Satan was for the '' Sin of the Soul , The Religious ceremonies of the Celts were performed in the '' Sacred Oak Grove '' , usually in the forest sanctuaries . After the Gallo - Roman period , Pagan Temples were built .

Religious Beliefs And Practices
Many Polytheists worshipped a number of Deities - Mercury being the Great Deity , Apollo , Mars , Jupiter , Minerval and Dipater were also worshipped . They worshipped nature ( the sky , mountains , stones , trees , lakes , rivers , etc ) , and animals , such as the boar , the bear , bull , horses , hares , rams , stags , crows , and the snake . The Celts strongly believed in Human and Animal Sacrifices , Which shocked even the Barbaric Roman Empire . Fertility was a major concern of the Celts . It involved the fertility of flock . field and womankind . Procreative rites were large events - the '' Dance of the Maypole '' is one ritual still seen in Europe and America . Around the first of May , large bonfires were set . The Celts would perform a '' Sun Dance '' around the field like shining stars . Often animal and human sacrifices were tossed into these fires to '' appease '' the sun to once again shine in its full strength after the long winter . Some public schools still have the Children Performing This Pagan Ritual .

A May King and Queen were chosen to symbolize ( or said to be ) incarnations of the vegetations spirits . All of these activities were believed to give fertility to Soil and Flocks . The gruesome human sacrifices of the Celts were performed not only to promote fertility , but to appease , Thank or gain help from their Deities . Most often . Prisoners of war , Thieves and Murderes were Sacrificed . However , Innocent Wives and Children were occasionally tossed helplessly in Fires . The Sacrificed victims were sometimes slain before - hand by arrows or by stake driven through the temples . It was common to first build a large effigy ( representation of a despised person ) of Wicker or Wood and Straw , Then Place The Human Victims Within . The High Priests ( Druids ) believed thay by observing the way The Victims Die , They Would Be Able To See Omens of future events .
The Cross Can Be Found In Two Places , One On Top Of The Churchs , And The Other On Top Of The Grave , The One On To Of The Churchs Is Where The Mentalty Dead Are , And The One On Top Of The Grave Is , Where The Physical Dead Lay .

It's Not The Things One Knows That Get Him Or Her In Trouble , Its The Things One Knows That Just Isn't So That Get Them In Trouble

Unread

The 2nd Book Of Chronicles By The Prophet Ezra 28 ; 1 - 3 ( Revealed 460 B.C.E. )
Akhaz ( Aw - Khaz , He Grasped ) He Was Twenty Years Old When He Began To Rule . And He Ruled Sixteen Years In Yeruwshalem ( Jerusalem ) ; But He Did Not To The Right Thing In The Sight Of Yahuwa Just Like Dawiyd ( David ) His Father . For He Walked In The Ways Of The Kings Of Yisrael ( Israel ) , And Made Also Mas - Say - Kaw ( Molten , Cast Images ) Of Baal ( Bahal , Lords ) . Moreover He Burnt Kaw - Tar ( Incense ) In The Vally Of The Son Of Hinnom ( Hinn - Ome ) . And Burnt His Children In The Fire . After The To - Ay - Baw ( Disgusting Things ) Of The Go - Ee ( Gentiles ) Who Yahuwa Hast Cast Out Before The Children Of Yisrael ( Israel ) .

Samhain Lord Of The Dead
October 31st was the most important day for the Celts , for it was their New Year's Day and the Eve of their festival for Samhain - Lord of the Dead ( another name for Satan ) . This eve was the time for the gathering of many Evil Spirits and Souls . To release the returning Souls , the Druids Sacrificed their Animal and Human victims . Charms , Spells and Predictions of the Future were believe to have more power on the Eve of Samhain .

The name Samuel which is shortened as SAM is one of the names of the Evil One . It is derived from the Turkish word SAMYEIL ; SAM poisonous and YEIL - wind . This is also the name of Iblis when he was a baby Cherubim from the Maarid species . ( The most powerful of the rebellious Race of Elohim ) .

( Dictionary And Glossary Of The Koran by John Penrice , B.A. He Defines This Word As ; )
'' A Pestilential Scorching Wind Which It Is Said Shall Penetrate Into The Bodies Of The Damined ; It Was From The Fire Of This Wind That The Jinn Or Demons Were Created , ''

( Below Are Some Of The Many Form Of This Word ) ;
1 ) . SAMM -- To Poison , Prenetrate
2 ) . SAAM -- Poisoning Or Infecring With Poison .
3 ) . SAMUWM -- A Hot Wind Also Signifies Death
4 ) . MASMUWM -- Poisoned ; Infected With Poison . Hit By A Wind Called Samuwm .
SAMMA - In the Aramic ( Hebrew Language SHEM means '' NAME '' Just as it is rendered as '' Name '' in Aramic ( Hebrew ) , it crries the same meaning in Syriac ( Arabic ) SAAM , Name ) . Surprisingly enough the word SAMUEL ( abridged as Sam ) is another name of the evil one . It is derived from the Turkish words ; SAMYEIL - SAM - Poisonous , YEIL - Wind . Let's take a look at other words the are derivatives of this word ; Samuel ( late Latin ) , Samuel ( Greek ) , Shamuel ( Hebrew ) ;.....

Who Is Uncle Sam ?
The National symbol of the United States which is Uncle Sam is closely related to this word Samma < arabic > . The term Uncle Sam originated as an unfriendly nickname for the United States Government during the war of 1812 A.D. People in upper New York and Vermont who opposed the war used the nickname . It first appeared in a book entitled THE ADVENTURES OF UNCLE SAM . Uncle Sam costume is decorated with Stars and Stripes . He has WHITE HAIR and he has chin WHISKERS just like The Evil One's Ram . Notice his SWALLOW - TAIL COAT , Vest and his Tall Hat !

Doesn't His Appearance Resemble That Of Abraham Lincoln's ?
Don't tell me that it is a coincidence that Uncle Sam has the resemblance of the Evil One's Ram and Abraham Lincoin ! There is no such thing as a conincdence .

The Truth To This Is That Uncle Sam Is The Evil One .
The Evil One is poison to your Soul and like a poison , the Emority ( Amorite , Physical Evil One ) will destroy your Soul . Other names that the Evil One . uses are brother Jonathan ( which is defined as the Citizens of the United States Collectively ; or the Government ) and Yankee Doodle ( an early American song with several versions of humorous verses that were popular during the Revolutionary Wars and Sam Him ( a Term for Hell ) . If you still don't believe , take a look at the word SAM HILLIN , in your Encyslopedia ! Have you ever questioned as to why the terms UNCLE SAM and BROTHER JONATHAN are used so frequently ? Does all of this seem like a Co - incidence ?

Unread

COINCIDENCE is two incidences , being analogous with each other . However , I have given you so many facts , you must realize this evil one is not playing around . Face the facts , the Evil One Is For REAL ! The Evil One wants you Soul and he's not trying to hide it !!!!

These Are A Few Terms That Are Derived From The Term UNCLE SAM ...
UNCLE SAM ; United States of America
UNCLE SAM ; United Nations
UNCLE SAM ; Sam Mas ( S )

'' I WANT YOU ''
And if this isn't enought for you , take a look at another one of his tricks !!!
Remember Uncle Sam , The Similitude Of The Father Of The Jinn , Want You ... He Wants You In His Military , His Government , His Offices His Movies , His TV . Shows , Etc . Anything To Keep You From Wanting Your Proper Way Of Life , Your Proper Way Of Dress , And Your Creator !!!! < He Offers You Everything Except The Right Way !!!

114 Scrolls Of El's Qur'aan ( The Koran ) Of The Prophet Akhmad ( Mohammed ) Son Of Abdullat 105 ; 19 ( Revealed 627 - 628 A.D. )
''The Physical Devil ( Satan ) Has Overpowered Them , So He ( The Devil ) Made Them Forget To Remember El Eloh . The Are The Devil's Party ( Satan People ) And They ( Satan And Them ) Are The Losers .

These Jinns are not sent from El Yahuwa to guide man . So do not let the innocent appearance of these Christian Minister and Preachers Fool You Read in your Bible for yourself .

34 Chapter Of The Holy Scrolls Of The Prophet Mosheh ( Moses ) El's Torah , Dibarim ( Deuteronomy ) 18 ; 10 - 12 ( Revealed 1473 B.C.E. )
'' There Shall Not Be Found Among You Any One That Makes His Son Or His Daughter To Pass Through The Fire , Or That Uses Keh'Sem ( Astrology , Withchcraft ) Or An Oberver Of The Times Of Naw -Khash ( Conjuring Nakhash The Evil One , An Encahnter ) Or A Kaw -Shaf ( Sorcery ) . Or A Shaw -Al ( Asker Of Favour , Seller Of His Soul ) With A Failan Obe ( Dead People That He Knows ) Or A Yid -Deh -Onee ( Soothsayers ) Or A Necomanced . For Anyone That Does These Things Do Ay - Baw ( A Disgusting Thing ) Unto Yahuwa And Because Of The Digusting Things , Yahuwa Your Elohim Doth Drive Them Out From In Front Of You , < Also refer to the 52 Chapters of El's Holy Scripture of the Prophet Yirmeyahuw ( Jeremiah ) 27 ; 9 ( Revealed 580 B,C.E. ) .

October 31st was also a time of paying honor to the Sun God '' Baal '' , who had suppposedly given the blessings for the harvest . The word baal simply means lotd , husband and man . The Emoriy ( Amorite ) were under the rule of Nimrod , the Nubian ( Brown Man ) King of Babylon and the self - proclaimed King of the Emority ( Amorites ) . He was counselled by Merlin the Magician ( who was the physical manifestation of the evil one ) . Corrupted by his lust for power as well as inspired by Merlin's diabolical suggestions , Nimrod thrust the boundaries of his Kingdom outward in all directions , His ruthlessness and cunningess knew no bounds . He married his own mother , Semiramis , whose own evilness was only exceeded by her son ( Nimrod ) Eventually , after the death of Nimrod , a cult arose which worshipped him as their '' Deity '' . Nimrod was tranferred into the Deity '' Baal '' , and his mother was called , '' The Queen of Heaven '' , This is the Holy Mother and her Son , who is now called Christ that the Christians worship .

Unread

Babylon
China -Sing Moo ( Holy Mother ) ~ Greece - Aphrodite * ( gooddess ) '' The Mediatrix ~ India Devaki * ( goddess ) Krishna ( Child ) ~ Rome Venus ** ( goddess ) Cupid ( Child ) ~ Semiramis and Tammuz ( Baal ) Son of Nimrod ~ Ephesus Diana * ( the mother of gods identified with Sermiramis ~ Scandinavia Disa ** Pictured with child . ~ Egypt Isis ( god - dess mother ) Horus ( Child ) ~ Yisrael Ashtaroth ** ( goddess ) Baal ( child ) ( Judges 2 ; 13 )

22 Chapter Of El's Holy Scriptures Of The Prophet Shamuwel ( Samuel ) , I Melakhim ( 1Kings ) 18 ; 25 - 26 ( Revealed 921 B.C.E. )
''And Eli -Yah ( Elijah ) Said Unto The Prophets Of Baal ( Lord ) . Chosse You One Young Bull For Yourselves And Prepare It First ; For You Are Many And Call On The Name Of Your Elohims , But Put No Fire . And They Took The Young Bull Which Was Given Them And They Dressed It , And Called On The Name Of Ba - Hal ( Baal .Lord ) Hear Us . But There Was No Voice , Nor Any That Answered . And They Leaped Upon The Altar Which Was Fashioned .

By now it should be obvious that Halloween is the result of centuries of old pagan practices and worship . Yet , you still insist on participating in the vices of the Pale Race . These people have no Soul and are the same people who roamed barbarously in tribes thousands of years ago . This is the 21st century , it does not mean that their job ( to lead you off the Siraat El Mustaqim - Path leading to the Bosom of El Yahuwa ) with their heathen '' holiday '' and feast are over .

27 Chapter Of The Holy Scolls Of The Prophet Mosheh ( Moses ) El's Torah , Wayikara ( Leviticus 20 ; 6 , Revealed 1513 B,C.E. )
And The Spirt That Turneth After Such As Have Souls And After Yid -Deh - O -Neee ( One Who Is In Communication With The Spiritual World , Medium ) To Go A Zaw -Naw ( Fornication ) After Them , I Will Even Set My Face Against That Spirit , And Will Cut Him Off From Among His Nation Of People ,

114 Scrolls Of El's Qur'aan ( The Koran ) Of The Prophet Akhmad ( Mohammed ) Son Of Abdullat 61 ' 36 ( Revealed 616 A.D. )
''And If Satan ( The Physical Evil One ) Tries To Incite You To Do Evil ( Disagreeable Things ) With Insinuation Of His Sayanic Inspiration , Then Seek Protection By Way Of El Eloh , Surely He ( El Eloh ) , Is He Who Is The Hearing , All Knowing .

Unread

How Did The Feast Of Samhain Become Halloween ?
During the 4th century A.D. Roman Emperor . Constantine the Great ( reign ; 324 -327 A.D. ) declared Christianity as lawful . The spread of Christianity was slow due to pagan beliefs , rituals and pactices of the masses . Heads of the church embarked on a mission to stamp out other pagan religions . The Celtic religious beliefs were too much for the Christians , so they compromised by giving the Celts ; rituals and '' holdays '' new meanings and names . The Christian's All Saints Day was originally celebrated on May 1. was All Hallows Eve . This day of honor was moved to November 1st . It allowed for the idolatrous Celtics ( now Christians ) to still celebrate on the Feast Samhain ! October 31st then became ...

All Hallows Eve '' . Which Was Later Shortened To ... '' Halloween ! ''
Now for all you so - called Christians who claim to follow Christ , but you know you don't , the Messiah Yashu'a ( Jesus ) didn't Eat Pork , Drink Intoxicants , Smoke , Etc , which are all your daily habits . All Saints Day is merely a replacement of the Festival of Samhain . Even with the new '' meaning '' given to these pagan rituals , the Ghost , Goblins , Witches and various creatures of the darkness , in reality , remain the same . The actual celebration of Halloween is an European ( Emority ) . custom , which was brought to America in the nineteeth century by the Irish and the Scottish . Halloween Is Nothing More Than A Day Of Honor And Tribute To Satan ( The Evil One . ) The Romans celebrated a festival for the dead in late October called Feralla . In November , they honored ''Pomona '' deity of the orchards . These two festivals gradually blended with the Celtic's Samhain feast . Roman Emperors were alarmed at the intermingling that went on between its citizenry and the Celtic peoples . They set out on a massive ban on the Ancient Druid religion . These High Priests , Druids were hunted and killed but the Celts held firm to their belief's .

Halloween Symbols
Object of mystery and legend , Halloween symbols have their roots in the Samhain festivals and in the dawn of Halloween rituals . The most popular are ; The cat ( Felida - Order ) is an outstanding carnivore ( meat - eater ) . They are excellently designed for capturing and killing live prey . Cats are intelligent , alert and powerfully muscled . They are known to be quite finicky , having an '' Air of Sophistication '' about them and are independent . The domestic cat ( Felis Domesticus ) was first domesticated in Ancient Mitsrayim ( Egypt ) . They were essential in keeping the Mitsriy ( Egyptian ) storehouses free of pesty rodents . The Mitsriy ( Egyptian ) also worshipped a cat - headed goddess of the Ancient Greek and Romans , who ruled over Witches , Wizards and Ghost , The Norse Female Deity , '' Freya '' was the deity of beauty , love , marriage and the dead , and held the cat as one of her sacred animals . Among the Celts , Cat were dreaded as Supernatural Beings . They believed that Cats and humans , transformed into animals by evil powers . Cats were victims of the Samhain fires because of this belief. The Superstitions about Black Cats continued into their association with Witchcraft . It is believed that Witches and Waelocks have the power to transform themselves into animal shapes . The Evil One is believed to have appeared at the Witche's Sabbat in the shape of Cats , Bucks , Oxen , Dogs and Cocks , Witches often ( according to supersition ) were believed to be transformed into Black or Gray Cats , Traveling to the Sabbats and dancing about at these rituals . Accociated with the Druid , Samhain and later on , with Witches , The Cat was marked as a true Symbol of Halloween . Its arched back with hair on end , and Yellow Eyes Glaring , The Cat stood as a true symbol of the Spirit of Evil .

Unread

The Owl
The Owl belongs to the bird order STRIGIFORMES . They are found throughout the world except in the cold climate of the Antarctic , Owl have eyes that face forward , giving them Binocular Vision . Their necks are very mobile compensating for their restricted vision . Owls possess flexible feathers , allowing for Silent Flight . Most of the species of Owls are nocturnal ( night ) creatures and have a highly developed sense of hearing . All Owls are birds of prey , Feeding on small mammals . Birds , Fish and occasionally insects . There are two families of Owls ; The barn Owl ( TYTONIDAE ) , which have heart shape faces and hunt mainly by sound ; and the typical owls ( STRIGIDAE ) , which are round - face and have hugr eyes . The Ancient Romans considered Owls to be creatures of evil . It was believed that witches were able to transform themselves into Owls . The Owl's eerie shriek on a lonely night would send any traveler swiftly on his journey , The Spanish word for Owl '' Bruja '' also means witch . Like Bats , Owls are nocturnal and their eyes are objects of fear . mystery and legend .

Jack - 0 - Lantern
The grinning Jack - 0 - Lantern carved from the faces of pumpkins , is a well - known Halloween Symbol . Its legend finds its roots in in marshes and bogs throughout Europe . Pale eerie light often appeared over the bogs and marshes , bobbing along like a lantern in someone's hand . Ignisfatuus meaning foolish fire , are what these strange flicking lights really were . It is similar to the phosphorescence caused by spontaneous combustion of methane ( a marsh gas that burns readily and easily ) . This gas if formed by rotting plants and animal forms in places that have little oxygen . Centuries ago these lights were attributed to '' Lantern Men '' , often called Hob - O - Lantern '' , Jack - 0 - Lantern '' , '' Will - O - Wisp or '' Will'' . Many Superstitions were made because of a lack of understanding of the causes of the light . It was believed to be the Souls of the Sinners who were condemned to walk the earth until the end of time . One such legend came from an old Isrish story about a man named '' Stingy Jack '' who like to play tricks on the Evil One . He tricked the Evil One into promising not to claim his Soul . When Jack appeared at the gates of Hell . they turned him away . The Evil One in his anger , threw Jack a glowing coal . and Jack turned into a Turnip , and has been wandering the earth ever since . with his coal glowing brightly to guide him on his way . As the Scottish and Irish people migrated to America , They discovered the pumpkin which they found to be an excellent substitute for their customary turnip . The pumpkin became the perfect Jack - O - Lantern and has been used ever since .

Goblins .
Goblins , like their counterparts - banshees , leprechauns , Fairies . brownies , and pixies --- were Evil Spirit which were once though to emerge on the festival of Samhain and later at Halloween . The name '' Goblin '' is derived from the French language and was given to these little people or fairy folk . According to historians , a tribe of small dark skinned people averaging in height of four and a half feet , lived in the Northern part of Europe and the British Isles . They were said to be the enemies of the Celts . who eventually hunted them down and conquered them ( the Celts being larger than Goblins ) . Goblins were also associated with the legendary '' Gnomes '' , This word '' Gnome '' was thought to be derived from the Greek word '' Genomus '' , meaning '' earth dweller '' . Some gnomes , work with stones , gems and metals , and are supposed to be the guardians of hidden treasures . They live in caves , far down in what the Scandinavians called '' The Land of Nibelungen . There are other gnomes who are called tree and forests spirits . To this group belongs the Sylvestres , Satyrs , Pans , Dryads , Hamadryads , Durdalis , Elves , Brownies and little old men of the woods . According to Folkore , the Gnomes were ruled over by a King whom they greatly loved and revered named '' Gobi '' . His subjects , therefore were called '' Goblins '' , Medieval mystics gave a conrner of creation to each of the four kingdoms of the nature spirits , and because of their earthly character , the gnomes were assigned to the north -- the place recognized by the Ancients as the source of darkness and death ! . These little people were said to have worn green garments , which disguised them in the fields and forests . They lived in low huts and hid near forts and towns .

Unread

The Bat
Bats are rat - like furry mammals with wings . They are the result of the unnatural mating between the Bird ( which accounts for the wings ) and the Rat . It is one of the many animals which mated outside of its class boundary . A result from when developing the creation of the Pig . Next to Rodents , The order of Bats has the largest number of species among mammals ( about 1,000 species in all ) . Megachiroptera are the two sub - order . These Bats belonging to the Megachiroptera order are fruit - eating Bats and are found in the tropical zones . The majority of Bats , including all species found in the temperate regions , belong to the Megachiroptera order . They vary widely in eating habits . Many are insectivores , but others are fruit - eaters , fishers and blood - suckers . Bats are nocturnal ( night ) creatures , they use '' Echo - Location '' , a sort of redar that when used throws off '' Ultrasonic Waves '' bouncing back warnings of any obstancles ahead , Echo - Location prevents Bats from collisions .

The Vampire Bat
The infamous '' True Vampire '' Bat has been the object of myths and legends , especially associated with the notorious '' Dracula '' The true vampire Bat feeds on the blood of warm - blooded vertebrae . Adaptable to changed in their living conditions , they are mainly cave dwellers and flt at night in search of food --- sleeping mammals and birds . When the vampire Bat finds its victime it silently alights and cuts a deep slit in the skin of the sleeping mammal with its razor - sharp incisor . The would is painless . The vampire Bat then puts its mouth to the slit and sucks the blood . These Bats attack the hairless part of the victims body , including the noses and of humans !!! One major problem caused by the true vampire Bat is the spread of Rabies . In Venezuela . It is claimed that vampire Bats have been responoble for the death of millions of cattle . Human casualties are also common in Trinidad and Brazi . Like the cat , the Bat is also sacred to the Norse goddess Freya , and also has a strong association with Evil and Witchcraft , Bat's blood is one of the ingredients said to be used in an ointment made . by Witches . They are bwelieved to be the vehicle of the Souls of Witches and cause of damage and destrution . It was igonrance due to superstition and lack of Scientific Knowldge , and understanding of the nature of the Bat which played a part in the formation of European Folk Tales and Beliefs .

Unread

Vampires And Werewolves Fact Or Fiction ?
The Wolf Man and Dracula two stars of stage and screen have instilled fear and terror in the hearts of children for years and years . How many nightmares have they invoked by their menacing appearance and inhuman behavior ? Where did these characters originate ? What facts and folklores did they arise from ? Is there any truth behind these loathsome figures of fright ? The werewolf is one of the most Ancient and fascinating tales to have existed since the early medieval times . Several things can be attributed to the folk tale of the werewolf .

The Characteristics Of The Beast
The wolf has a cunning nature enabling him to survive mankinds attempts to hunt and control them . He has been a beast of fear and terror for centuries , throughout the mountainous regions . , the forest of Europe and other parts of the world . Many cases in history have given credence to the documentation that wolves will eat human flesh . One such case in the '' Beast of Geveaudan '' , an extremely large wolf which plagued a remote corner of France during the eighteeth century . The wolf was responsible for the death of over sixty ( 60 ) Men , Women , and Children during a two year spree of terror . His ability to escape all attempts of annihilation earnd the '' Beast of Geneaudan '' a reputation for being a '' supernatural '' creature .

Lycanthropy
Lycanthropy is the scientific name of the condition which literally means '' Wolf Man . It takes its root from the Greek word Lukantropia . Lycanthropy is a race and strange disease , a form of insanity which makes its victims behave like wolves , showing all the savagery and physical characteristics of the species . In the medieval period , this disease struck both the nobleman and the peasant alike . It was dreaded throughout Europe , especially france and Germany . ( The Victim Of LycanthropyDid Not Actually Change Him ( Or Her ) Self Into A Wolf . However , Their Behavior Was Beast -like ; Snarling , Growling , Running Recklessly Throughout The Forests And Fields In The Blackness Of The Night , Attacking Man And Animal In The Most Savage And Gruesome Mammner . The Night Of The Full Moon Was Particularly Feared For It Was Known To Be One Of The Periods In Which The Disease Struck Most Often . During the Dark And Medieva; Ages When The Pale ( Race ) Lived In A Barbaric And Uncivilized Condition , Myths And Fables Were Common To Become Mamifest Due To The Fear Of The Unknown . It Was Believed , During This Period Of History , That The Victim Of Lycanthropy Could , At Will , Transmute Themselves Into Real Wolves . They Were Also Believed To Possess A Magic Ointment Given To Them By The Evil One , Which When Rubbed On Their Bodies Commenced The Hideous Transformation . Witches Were Said To Be Able To Mentamorphose Themselves ( At Will ) Into Wolves As Well As Other Creatures .

Halloween The Evil One's Sabbat ( Scroll #22 )
By Dr . M.Z.York
To Be CONTINUE In Next Post