Exploding DNA Forums

Go Back   Exploding DNA Forums > Welcome To The Exploding DNA And Chat With The Gods Forums > Exploding DNA Classics

Notices

Exploding DNA Classics Post Old Scrolls, Pictures, Audio And Video Classics. Start An Auction.

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Unread
Grand Esteem Family Elder

IssaEl21 is a jewel in the roughIssaEl21 is a jewel in the roughIssaEl21 is a jewel in the rough
Arrow The Religion Islam Unmasked ( Scroll # 19 )

This Pamphlet Entitled '' The Religion , Islam - Unmasked , '' Was Written Using Material From The Internet . By That I Mean , We , The U. N . N . M . Had Our Own Internet Forum And Discussions Amongst Ourselves , And The Muslims Would ( Interfere And Introduce Themselves Amongst Us With Their Islamic Fallacies And Fantasies . So This Is Our Responses To All Of ( Their Silliness On The Internet Which Will Prove To Muslims And Non - Muslims That The Religion Islam Is Wearing A Mask , So Big A Mask , That When You Try To Unmask It , This Intimidates Muslims To The Point Where Thy Will Feel Threatened , And Even Have Permission To Kill In The Name Of Their Religion And Their God , Allah .

( Qur'aan 9 ; 29 ) ; And I Quote l '' '' Fight Those Believe Not In Allah Nor The Last Day . Nor Hold That Forbidden Which Hath Been Forbidden By Allah And His Messenger , Nor Acknowledge The Religion Of Truth , From Among The People Of The Book , Until They Pay The Jizyah With Willing Submission , And Feel Themselves Subdued , ''

So Now , I , The Supreme Grand Master Teacher . Maku ; Or Nayya ; Malachizodok York - El Will Set The Record Straight ; At Times Even Using Their Translation Of Yusef Ali And Muhammad Marmaduke Ali , If Not Badly Distorted . So The Muhammadans Who Claim To Be Islam's Adherents , And Those Who Are Not , Will Be Able To See Through This Man Made , 1 , 400 Year Old , Concocted , Hadith , Masked Religion . For Years , Muslims Claimed That Their Religion Is The First And Best Religion , And Everybody Else Is Wrong ;

Muhammad Is The Best And The Last Of All The Prophets , That Arabic Is The First Language , And Is So Precise , That There Are Not Any Mistakes At All , In Their Holy Book , Called The Holy Qur'aan / Koran . But , This Is Simply Not True ! Why Am I Doing This Book Affter The '' 360 Question To Ask Orthodox Sunni Muslims '' ( Refer To 360 Questions To Ask A Sunni Orthodox Muslim , Scroll # 198 ) , I Put Forth , Simply Because The Muslim World Ignored The 360 Book Publicly , Even Though It Shook Them Up Privately . I Don't Want My People Brainwashed By This Cult Parading Itself As An Authentic Religion . Its Sad Enough What Christianity Sid To The Mind Of My People - The Nuwaubian Moors ,

So I Feel Obligated To Stop Nuwaubians From Joining This Pagan Man - Made Desert , Arab Religion , And You Will See Through It By Reading This Book How Inconsistent The Qur'aan And Islam Really Is . If You Only Do Some Research , You Will Know One Of My Favorite Sayings Is . As All Members Of The United Nuwaubian Nation Of Moors ( U . N . N . M . ) Will Tell You ( DON'T BELIEVE ME , CHECK IT OUT !
The Cross Can Be Found In Two Places , One On Top Of The Churchs , And The Other On Top Of The Grave , The One On To Of The Churchs Is Where The Mentalty Dead Are , And The One On Top Of The Grave Is , Where The Physical Dead Lay .

It's Not The Things One Knows That Get Him Or Her In Trouble , Its The Things One Knows That Just Isn't So That Get Them In Trouble

Peace In The Lamb Is True-ly Wonderful